βœ“ | π—Ήπ—Όπ˜ƒπ—²π—Ήπ˜† βͺ le...

Oleh ssourwolfs

▍ π—Ÿπ—’π—©π—˜π—Ÿπ—¬. ❝ what a plot twist you were. ❞ 𝘰𝘳 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯... Lebih Banyak

π—Ÿπ—’π—©π—˜π—Ÿπ—¬ !
𝗔𝗖𝗧 π—­π—˜π—₯𝗒 !
π—¦π—›π—œπ—§π—£π—’π—¦π—§ !
zero.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
fourty.
fourty-one.
fourty-two.
fourty-three.
fourty-four.
fourty-five.
fourty-six.
fourty-seven.
fourty-eight.
fourty-nine.
fifty.
fifty-one.
fifty-two.
fifty-three.
fifty-four.
fifty-five.
fifty-six.
fifty-seven.
fifty-eight.
fifty-nine.
sixty.
sixty-one.
sixty-two.
sixty-three.
sixty-four.
sixty-five.
sixty-six.
sixty-seven.
sixty-eight.
sixty-nine.
seventy.
seventy-one.
seventy-two.
seventy-three.
seventy-four.
seventy-five.
seventy-six.
seventy-seven.
seventy-eight.
seventy-nine.
eighty.
eighty-one.
eighty-two.
eighty-three.
eighty-four.
eighty-five.
eighty-six.
eighty-seven.
eighty-eight.
eighty-nine.
ninety.
nintey-one.

twenty-four.

3.5K 131 23
Oleh ssourwolfs

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

oxxiv. the flash vs the arrow

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

CHLOE PANTED AS her phone began to ring, making her groan from her spot next to the man she had just had sex with. Yeah. . She just had sex with Leonard Snart- But she wasn't complaining.

The redhead reached down, and grabbed her phone from her jeans that had been thrown onto her bedroom floor earlier. It was Caitlin. Chloes pants were softer now but she turned back to the man who was leaning calmly on her headboard his hands under his head in a relaxed pose.

"You better be quiet!" Chloe hissed though she laughed slightly as he smirked.

"As you wish, Princess."

Chloe scoffed playfully at his tone and hit the green answer button. "Hey, Cait! What's up?" Chloe asked, still very slightly panting.

"Hey- Are you okay?" The doctor asked her friend hearing the small pants.

"Oh. . No I'm fine! Just went for a run that's all-" Chloe was cut off by a soft chuckle, turning to the man and slapping a hand over his mouth.

"Shut up!" She mouthed to him, making him hold his hands up in surrender.

Chloe held back a snicker as she heard Caitlin ask, "Are you with someone right now?"

"No!" Chloe exclaimed before saying softer, "No. . No... I'm not. ." She could practically hear the smugness in the woman's next statement, knowing she was lying most likely, "Sure--" Before continuing more urgent, "Anyways we need you back here, The Arrow said Barry was acting strange, like mad strange... Bivolos powers worked on him and yeah he's been whammied."

"Shit-" Chloe cursed before quickly saying, "Yeah, I'll be right there."

"Okay see you soon, Chlo-" If Caitlin has anything else to say Chloe wouldn't know as she ended the call with a sigh.

"Well... I have to go. This was fun, hope to be seeing more of you Lenny. But since I have work to do, please- please clean up that broken glass and wine in my kitchen, since you caused me to drop it." Chloe rambled being cut off by Leonard kissing her, the woman returning it quickly. It didn't last long as she pulled away, "I really have to go- Stop kissing me! Or I'll stay here and we'll-" She cut herself off, "But my team needs my help so. . .I'll see you later, if that's what you want, Lenny." Chloe looked to him hopefully.

"You'll be seeing more of me, Princess, and I will clean up the glass- I did cause you to drop it." Leonard told her before she got up and started putting her clothes and shoes back on. She didn't have her shirt since it was somewhere stranded in her living room.

Chloe walked over to Leonard and pecked his lips before pulling away, "See you later, Lenny!" She smiled before smirking, "This was fun." And then she walked out of her bedroom, going into her living room and finding her shirt throwing it on and walking into her kitchen grabbing her keys and walking out of her house and making her way towards her car to drive to STAR Labs.

A small smile on her face as she sped over to her job.

CHLOE WALKED INTO STAR Labs and into the cortex, her mood souring slightly since Barry had been whammied. She saw Caitlin, Dr. Wells, Cisco and Felicity. . and surprisingly Joe.

Chloe wasn't sure where their conversation was at all she heard from Cisco was, "A Cold-Gun would come in real handy right now." Chloes face flushed slightly, she had just seen and done some things with the man who had the Cold-Gun.

"Hey." Joe snapped.

"I'm just sayin'." Cisco told the cop in surrender.

"Well I'm not building another, I don't have any tech to do so." Chloe piped up from behind Joe.

"Oh wow, you got here fast-" Caitlin told her, giving her a look and stopping at her neck, the redhead moving her hair to hide the lovebites she had found when she was driving.

"Uhh- Yeah..." Chloe cleared her throat.

"Well, none of us can stop Barry." Dr. Wells told the team before continuing, "Fortunately, Felicity knows someone who can."

He looked over to Felicity, "I think you better call back Oliver Queen."

Felicity looked up from her phone and Chloe let out a noise of surprise, "You're not supposed to know that!" She yelped.

She was ignored besides Dr. Wells glancing at her and looking back to Felicity the whole team starring at him, "Were gonna need The Arrows help."

Now they were starring at Felicity all with different shocked expressions besides Chloe who now wished she wasn't at STAR Labs and back in her apartment with Leonard.

AFTER A PHONE call, Oliver and Dig we're now at STAR Labs. After Chloe said hey to Dig and hi to Oliver who still insisted on calling her Allen, he had to go off and get ready to help Barry, Cisco was exclaiming things in shock and excitement.

"Ooh, I knew The Arrow was Oliver Queen." Cisco exclaimed as he all but skipped around the cortex. "I mean- I had it narrowed down to like a list of 150 people, but he was definitely on that list." Cisco told Dig who had his arms crossed as he glared slightly at Cisco.

"Be nice Dig- Cisco just excited, for whatever reason. . It's not that shocking." Chloe told the man smiling.

"How did you even know he's The Arrow?!" Cisco asked.

"That's besides the point-" Chloe was cut off by Dig. "Yeah it is. Do you have a way to stop Barry's rage-fest?" Diggle questioned.

"I have an idea about how to do that." Dr. Wells told him. "Joe, were gonna need your help." The man told Joe.

"We need to find him first before he hurts somebody." Joe told them, walking forward.

"He probably went after Eddie." Chloe told them her face deadpanned. Before anyone could ask why, Felicity spoke, "I have him."

She pulled up an street cam, Barry in his Flash suit standing a bits away from a person on the ground. It was Eddie.

"Knew it."

"Facial recognition picked him up on a traffic camera downtown. Oh, god." Felicity told them, dread in her voice as they watched the video footage. Oliver had showed up just as Barry was about to hurt Eddie, shooting an arrow and tying him up.

"I just hope they can turn Barry back before he kills Oliver." Caitlin told them beside Cisco and Chloe.

"Barry wouldn't kill Oliver- Would he?" Chloe asked in a whisper. He most likely wouldn't with his "No killing" rule. Chloe thought the rule was complete bullshit but she wasn't going to say anything to him about it.

"Me, I'd be more worried about what Oliver might have to do to Barry." Diggle told them.

"Barry has superpowers. Oliver has a bow and arrow." Caitlin told him, unconvinced.

"Do you have any idea how many people Oliver has killed with that bow and arrow?" Diggle demanded.

"He almost killed me once." Chloe piped in making her team turn to her, worried and shocked. "What?!" Cisco exclaimed, his eyes wide in shock and worry. Caitlin didn't voice her words but her eyes were narrowed in worry. Chloe just shrugged.

"Anyways... Recurve Bow Arrows can travel up to 300 feet per second, so, like 200 miles per hour. Barry can run three times that fast." Cisco argued.

Both Chloe and Diggle spoke at the same time, "Barry's inexperienced, he's stubborn and slightly cocky- Oliver's not, he has strategy, Barry lacks that." "Whatever. Oliver's been doing this a lot longer. My moneys on experience." Diggle told them turning back to watch the fight.

"As much as I love Barry- I'm with Dig, Barry may be fast but it's going to catch up with him one day." Chloe shrugged.

"He's your brother, you think he'll lose?" Caitlin questioned.

"Yeah, Oliver's experienced and more mature, Barry's not; he's just a kid trying to play hero and he's been doing a damn good job, but he's also damaging property and just thinking about only saving people. That's not what this job is all about. It's about doing good and helping people not just saving people without repercussions." Chloe ranted. "So my moneys on Oliver." Chloe ended it.

"My moneys on speed." Cisco told the two.

"Please tell me you're not actually having this conversation right now." Felicity told them.

"We kinda are..." Chloe mumbled. Turning back to the video footage, Oliver shot a few arrows and soon Barry turned back to him and told him he missed. But then the arrows exploded causing him to fly through the air and land with a groan.

"He fell for that already- Guess rage really clouds judgement." Chloe shrugged. Looking back to the video, Oliver had moved and shot Barry, with a tranq, but Barry pulled the arrow out and started to vibrate, the tranquilizer moving out of his body.

"Maybe Barry's not so dumb when mad." Chloe muttered.

After Oliver almost falling to his death and Barry speed punching the man in green, causing said man to fall to the floor.

"Oliver, get up." Felicity told him.

Oliver pressed a device and two arrows came flying at Barry him catching them and saying, "Fool me once." But Oliver threw an arrow at him, it hitting his leg, making Barry groan as he kneeled down. After a few seconds Barry pulled the arrow out and stood up shakily.

Oliver said something but Chloes wasn't paying attention as Barry went to punch Oliver, Oliver catching it in his hand and punching Barry before putting him in a head lock. The STAR Labs van came out into the alley, with Dr. Wells and Joe inside. The van slid and stopped in front of Barry and Oliver it opening up and shining multiple bright lights to reverse Barry's rage induced state. After a couple of seconds the lights stopped and Barry closed his eyes.

"I think it worked." Chloe stated.

Barry soon turned to Oliver, no rage in his tone as he spoke to him before they both chuckled, making Chloe smile though it was an exhausted smile. She was tired but happy it worked. Everyone looked relived.

"So... it was a tie." Cisco proclaimed.

"Yea- A tie I guess." Chloe mumbled.

AFTER CATCHING BIVOLO - Prism - and locking him in the pipeline he gave the whole, "You think you can keep me in a cage." speech. Chloe was tired of hearing it so she wasn't there when they put him in the pipeline, she stayed in the cortex.

Later, the team and Oliver's team were in the cortex, Oliver speaking to Cisco, Caitlin, Dr. Wells and Joe about his identity. "My identity is a closely guarded secret known only to a few, and if it were to get out, will endanger my family, my friends, and it would embolden my enemies to retaliate at me through them." Oliver's speech was cut off by Felicity.

"What Oliver is trying to say is that he had a lovely time working with you and getting to know each of you, and he can't wait to do it again."

"Right."

"You know, it didn't sound like that's what he was trying to say." Cisco told her, looking suspiciously at Oliver. Chloe scoffed, "At least Arrow Boy wasn't threatening you with an arrow pointed at your chest."

"You said there weren't any hard feeling?" Felicity stated with a dejected look.

"Oh, no! There isn't, I don't hold grudges-" Clearly. Her mind spoke. You had sex with the man who tried to kill your brother and will most likely do it again. Chloe cleared her throat, shaking her head to stop that train of thought, "I'm only salty that he won't call me Chloe. I'm sick of the Allen thing. Makes me feel like a cop."

"Sure, Allen."

Chloe glared at the man, while Joe walked over to him. "I may not agree with your methods, but..." He and Oliver shook hands, "Thank you."

"You're welcome." Oliver replied with a small smile.

Felicity walked over to Caitlin, "Hey. If I had a DNA sample I was unable to fully break down, do you think you could isolate the genetics markers for me?" She questioned.

"Sure. What's the sample?" Caitlin asked.

"The Canary's murder." Felicity told her, sadly. Oliver put his head down slightly.

"Of course." Caitlin told her, before smiling and hugging the woman.

"Mr. Queen, I meet your father once. Charity event. One of the things he spoke about was you. I think he would be very proud of the man you've become." Dr. Wells told Oliver.

"Thank you. And, please, call me Oliver." He shook hands with Dr. Wells, the man nodding. After saying their goodbyes, and Oliver and Felicity leaving, Chloe sighed exhausted.

"Well I'm beat. See you guys tomorrow!" She called, saying bye to her team mates, slipping on her jacket and walking towards the elevator. Caitlin was going to call after her, ask her about the marks on her neck... but Chloe was already speeding away. She'd ask the redhead another time.

Chloe meet Oliver, Felicity and Diggle as the elevator was just starting to close. "Hey! Wait for me!" She called. Oliver put his hand out the doors opening again.

Chloe got into the elevator, "Thanks, Oliver."

"You're welcome, Allen."

"Just call me Chloe!" She hissed, though it wasn't mean. Diggle laughed, "He's not going to do that." Chloe pouted, glaring at the man in a playful way.

"That's just cold." Chloe told him making the man let out a small smile.

"I know, Allen." Oliver told her as he chuckled softly, the elevator dinging and the doors opening.

"Well I'll see you guys whenever I do next." Chloe started, before giving Felicity a hug and Diggle and Oliver a smile in parting.

"Bye guys!" She told them as she walked out into the parking lot and got into her car, to drive home, hoping Leonard actually cleaned up the wine mess in her kitchen.

When she got to her house, there was a note on her kitchen counter and the mess was cleaned up, and she found the wine bottle put away in the fridge again. She grabbed the note, reading it aloud.

"I cleaned up the mess like you asked, I may be a thief but I have manners." Chloe laughed as she read that, "Today was fun, hope to see you again, Princess. Leonard." There was a small smiley face next to his name causing Chloe to smile and set the note back onto the counter as she flipped it over.

There was a number sprawled out in semi-neat handwriting, she assumed it was his number as she dialed it into her phone and added his contact in naming it 'Lenny' with a small icicle emoji.

She sent him a short text, saying a thanks for the note and cleaning up the mess in her kitchen, and that she would indeed like to see him again.

He didn't respond back quickly but Chloe was still glad she had the mans number, that meant something to her at least. Chloe got a quick shower and changed into a pair of flannel pajamas before going into her room and plugging her phone in as she feel asleep with a small smile. She felt like Leonard and her would see each other more often now.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

AUTHORS NOTE | word count : 8572

And that's the crossover episode done!

Ehh it's messing with the plot but Chloe doesn't hold grudges like at all- except maybe with her mothers murdered, kinda hypocritical but that part of her life fucked her up SO much that she couldn't forgive the man who did it. ie the reverse flash ie thawne

It's different with other people, i don't know how to explain it.

Also "Are You With Me." By nilu is such a capchlo song for book two it's so sad, you'd know why if you were me lmao- but you're not so-

idk what else to say lol

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

274K 5.1K 51
(Season 1 Of The Flash) Growing up without parents is hard enough, but it's even harder when no one understands you. That was Chloe's world...
312K 13.1K 56
we fall in love till it hurts or bleeds or fades in time. [ barry allen x original character ] [ book one in the red series ] [ the flash season one...
671K 13.3K 157
[unedited/discontinued] I thought the unimaginable only existed in fairy tales, and stupid redundant television shows. I never knew how wrong I was.
86 0 9
On Earth-1, Barry Allen is the Scarlet Speedster. His mother died when he was 11, and his father was sentenced for it. On Earth-1, Barry dealt with a...