sweet like candy, yuwin

By aeongbite

[ WARNING: this book contains ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ] where sicheng likes money, and yuta has loads. hi... More

ใ€Žcharactersใ€
ใ€Ž1ใ€
ใ€Ž2ใ€
ใ€Ž3ใ€
ใ€Ž4ใ€
ใ€Ž5ใ€
ใ€Ž6ใ€
ใ€Ž7ใ€
ใ€Ž8ใ€
ใ€Ž9ใ€
thank you!!
ใ€Ž10ใ€
ใ€Ž11ใ€
ใ€Ž12ใ€
chrismas special ๐Ÿ’›
ใ€Ž14ใ€
ใ€Ž15ใ€
ใ€Ž16ใ€
ใ€Ž17ใ€
update
new book!
ใ€Ž19ใ€
corona special pt. 1
corona special pt. 2
heeeey ๐Ÿ˜€
help
question

ใ€Ž13ใ€

2.5K 115 36
By aeongbite

johnny sat down in one of the food court seats to recollect what just happened.

"...i think it did."

suddenly everyone started to cheer and celebrate.

"hurray! johnny isn't a loser anymore!" mark exclaimed.

"wow, thanks a lot mark," johnny annoying replied.

"of course! anything for you," mark's dumbass responded. everyone stared at him, until sicheng threw a plastic water bottle at him.

"well, we better get home, we have class tomorrow... and we need to-"

"study! we get it we need to study,"  everyone yelled at mark. donghyuck suddenly walked beside him.

"hey mark...i'm having a little trouble in chem right now, could you help me study for a bit? maybe after we could get dinner," donghyuck asked, slightly blushing at the older's eyes scanning his face.

"i'm sorry," he apologized, "but i'm too busy studying myself. i'll lend you my notes though!" mark smiled as he pulled them out of his bag.

donghyuck awkwardly smiled and handed them back to mark, "nevermind, thanks though." he let out while going back with the others. he put his head on sicheng's shoulder and let out a choked sob.

"he's so dumb," he wailed out.
sicheng patted his head, "i know baby, i know, let's go back to the dorms."

the boys all walked out of the mall as they made their way back, disappointed in mark's stupidity. they all crammed back into mark's small car and drove back to the university dorms. johnny tried to ignore all of the tension in the air on the drive back, a faint blush still on his cheeks from his successful date with the small thai male.

"so.... pizza, anyone??" mark let out an awkward giggle, not knowing why everyone was mad at him

"you're paying."

______________________________

it had been a week since the group went out to the mall together, things weren't as awkward anymore so it was fine.

it was currently 7am on a friday morning. sicheng didn't have any classes that day, so he had spent the night at yuta's house. he was cuddled up against yuta's side while the older concentrated on something work related on his phone. sicheng was grumpy he wasn't getting as much attention from yuta as he wanted. he was always busy with work. what kept him so busy there, anyways?

"yuta?"

yuta looked up from his phone at the sound of the young chinese boy's voice.

"hm?"

"..can i go to work with you today?"

yuta froze.

"why do you want to go to work with me?? i don't know chenggie, im already so busy, this week has been really hectic.."

sicheng pouted, and pulled on his best puppy eyes. "am i annoying?? is that why you don't want me there??"

yuta hesitated. the puppy eyes really got to him.

"no no, of course not!! you can come with me if you want to."

sicheng grinned in satisfaction. "yay!! thank you yuyu, i'll go get ready right now~"

yuta got flustered at the use of the new nickname but he just brushed it off with a laugh.

sicheng dashed to the bathroom with a big tote bag in hand, finally coming prepared with his own clothes. (he'd still steal one of yuta's hoodies, of course) he smiled brightly after putting on his outfit that consisted of a skin tight black long-sleeve croptop, plaid shorts, black high top converse (his favorite shoes), white crew socks, and put on a pair of small golden hoop earrings. he was also wearing white laced panties which he snickered at the thought of. he always wore panties when he went out with yuta, just in case.

"I'm ready!!" sicheng exclaimed as he excitedly kicked his feet. yuta smiled at the sight, he just wondered why he was so interested in his work?

the two piled into the car as their driver transported them to the older's work. it wasn't very long of a ride, only about 15 minutes. the two talked about random stuff in the back seat, the couple never ran out of conversation. they were a good pair. sicheng felt his cheeks heat up again.

'damn it, I'm getting distracted again. I can't catch feelings, sugar babies don't catch feelings.'

he frowned as he stumped back into his seat.

'he's too old for me anyways,' sicheng thought to himself, pitifully laughing at his mind.

the couple arrived at yuta's place of work, it was a big, tall glass building with the glowing "amazon" logo on the top floor. sicheng's eyes widened at the big building, even though he expected such a huge place because y'know, its amazon. there were different people dressed in black fancy clothing with suitcases walking in and out of the building. some people walked right into an elevator.

"wow, you actually work here?" sicheng asked, eyes wide at the older.

"yep, this building is mine," he proudly smirked as he looked back at the younger and motioned him to keep moving forward.

"mr nakamoto!" a lady yelled out, waving at yuta.

"hi yoshiko," yuta waved back, smiling, "great job on the stock report the other day."

a lot of people approached yuta and greeted him, shaking his hand and smiling. it's easy to tell he treated his employees well. they all enjoyed his presence.

the two made it into the shiny glass building...with many interruptions from other colleges. yuta signed into the reception desk as he lead sicheng to up to his private office on the top floor.

the hallways were long, longer than the ones in yuta's home. they passed by many different offices, each getting bigger and bigger as they kept walking. when they finally made it to the end of the hallway, there was a giant wooden door with a gold plate on the outside saying "nakamoto yuta, japanese representative."

"well, here's my little home away from home," he sighed. he put his hand on a little pad which automatically opened the door to the office. "feel free to put your hand-print in."

"little?! this is 3 times as big as my dorm!" sicheng exclaimed as he walked in.

the office was huge, it had purple and white walls with big abstract paintings on them. it looked like a penthouse. in the middle was yuta's dark wooden desks and it looked like it had.. diamonds engraved in it? there was a whole mini kitchenette in the corner, stocked with dozens of expensive snacks, and huge shelves full of bottles of wine and liquor. there was a long meeting table with velvet seats. there was also a bathroom connected to the office, and fancy looking recliners for when he had clients over.

sicheng stared in awe, while yuta sighed and walked over to his desk chair, slouching in his seat.

"well, i don't have much for you to do here. maybe i can ask someone to give you a tour," he opened one of his laptops and started typing at one.

sicheng frowned and walked around a bit, exploring the scene in detail. it was exceptionally clean, he recalls one of yuta's maids preaching about how much he hates germs and dirty things. he grabbed a snack as he went to go sit down and eat. sicheng whipped his phone out of his pocket and opened a game he was playing before. after a few minutes he was done, so he stood up to throw his trash away when suddenly yuta called him over worriedly.

"hide, look who's coming," he let out, tensing up at the sight. a tall man with a suit came into view. he walked towards the open office, readjusting his tie. it was jaehyun.

"quick, hide. i forgot we had a confidential meeting today and he would be pissed if he found out you were here." yuta tapped his desk rapidly, waiting for sicheng to react. he went to go hide under the meeting table. yuta's eyes widened.

"no!" he scream whispered, "you can't go there that's where we are gonna sit, find another place!" it was too late. jaehyun already walked inside and sicheng had to stay put in this pathetic hiding spot.

jaehyun let out a faint 'good morning', and placed a stack of what looked like important files, and a half empty starbucks cup on the table.

sicheng started panicking, trying to make himself as small as possible. he really hoped that this meeting wasn't long and important and confidential as yuta made it seem. he was in between the males' legs, resting against the leg of the table.

"so, there has been an uprising trend amongst teens where- " everything jaehyun reported sounded like another language to sicheng. as time ticked by, he felt himself getting border and border (i am aware this isn't a real word it's just for dramatic effect lmao) he pulled out his phone again and figured that if he was quiet enough then he could sneak a few games in. he made sure that his phone was muted and opened a few apps.

about 20 minutes passed and sicheng was even tired of playing games by now. 'how long can two people talk for, really?' he put his phone back in his pocket while he looked around the office again from his view. he couldn't think of anything else to do. he prayed that this meeting was almost over.

he glanced at yuta. he was fidgeting with his hands, he must of been a little nervous. he never really noticed how big and veiny his hands are. yuta stopped playing with them for a second and let them rest on his thighs. sicheng was intrigued by the older's body. he slowly inched over to yuta, smirking at his thoughts.

there was a faint click of a belt unbuckling.

__________
SORRY WE DIDNT UPDATE FIDJFKSKG. anyways, any guesses for the next chapter? 😏😏😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.2K 1.5K 19
"You're straight for now, but I'm going to change that." In which Yuta is obsessed, and Sicheng is not interested. ใ€Ž ranks: #1 in yuwin, luwoo, jaeyo...
54.8K 2.9K 16
Sicheng is the shy but sassy exchange student and Yuta is the popular soccer player. Sicheng accidentally texts Yuta and tells him he likes him. Thi...
139K 6.5K 26
[COMPLETED] [SEQUEL IS COMPLETED] "So you're willing to risk it all? Even your own life, just to be with someone like me?" "I love you, Yuta."
16.8K 462 21
"..I like you, No I love you". started: 03 31, 2020 ended: 07 16, 2020 โ™กbest scoresโ™ก ยฐ#8/192 in johnmark