There's Always August [Comple...

By nkf350

If you had met self-conscious, acne-attacked Kadea Gennings at the beginning of the summer you would have swo... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
To Conclude

Interlude

731 14 0
By nkf350

Christ, I was so excited [07/11/2014]...

17 READERS, 1320 READS,41 VOTES and 47 COMMENTS!!!!! EEEEEEP :P hahaha

Just wanna say that I went through the entire story and did LOTSA EDITING!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAAYYA!!!!! and I changed LOADS of things so now there are almost no grammatical errors...

BTW - ‘un beso increíble’ is Spanish for 'an incredible kiss':P just sAying...

ALSO!!!! 

I changed the name of the country... they now live in 'The Sodarian Islands' (pronounced SO-DAH-RIH-AHN or SO-DEH-RIH-AHN depending on what you prefer) cause theyre on an island...

THe name of the currency is now Sodas get it? get it?!?!? hahaha....

coz of the whole SODArian islands ^_^

TELL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER/BETTER NAMES FOR IT!!! :P

anyways!!!

If you hadnt seen this before, Kadea is pronounced KAY-DIH-AH :D or KAY-DE-AH like i had said last time...

I HOPE THIS CLEARS UP ANY STUFF/ISSUES/DIFFICULTIES BLAH BLAH BLAH :P 

:D

Expect more of these in the near future :P

BYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYE <3 LUV YOU GUYS!!!!

PS: VOTE FOR MY STORY GUYS!!!! AND COMMENT!!! PLEEEASE!!! i love hearing from you all :)

PPS: I'LL TRY TO HAVE THE NEXT CHAPTER UP SOON!!! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

837 47 17
Carmilla is only 17 she just graduated from high school and went straight Into stripping to pay fa her way into college, along ha journey she meets n...
9.6K 264 26
August and Ki never were the two in high school to get along. August, of course, was a bad boy and always in trouble, but he always had some girl and...
834 89 12
Since seventh grade, Oliver Burgess has had bad acne. Like, very bad acne. The constant reminder of it from himself, and several peers, was enough to...
205 1 17
It's not easy being a teenager in the 21st century. It's worse being the Mayor's daughter. As soon as you walk through the high school doors everyone...