Connect As One

By MalditadiAsh

Sawada Tsunayoshi, and Sawada Tsuriyoshi were born to this world with different lives. They were twins yet, h... More

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
F
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64

Chapter 60

1.3K 45 1
By MalditadiAsh

3rd Person's POV

Tsuna and Enma along with the others Were On the park. They decided to hang out together and have some little fun after the event that Night.

But Still, Emma's Guardian have a cold Shoulder towards Vongola and didn't trust them completely. So they were around for the look up if something happens. They still don't know what happened that night, The night where they seems to see what really happened in the past between the Vongola and Shimon Famiglia.

"I wonder, He Showed up like that to help us Make are flames as one. " Tsuna said. He still wonders why Checkerface had showed up that night, although checkerface tell them his purpose, seems Tsuna doesn't believe in them.

"I thought So too, Since without him our flames wouldn't be fuse." Enma said.

"Hm... But that was just a thought, maybe his true reason is really to destroy me." Tsuna said a bit sad.

"Don't worry, We got Your back if Something's happened." Enma said.

"By the way Tsuna, Why does that Stupid Clown wanted to destroy you?" Yoshi asked.

"As you may Know, Its because Of My Flames. They are too pure, pure enough to break the cursed." Tsuna said.

"Would you break them?" Yoshi asked.

"Why wouldn't I? If its to make Reborn and the rest of the arcobaleno's happy then I'll do it " Tsuna said and smile.

"Your too soft to your own good Tsuna." Reborn said.

"You always said that." Tsuna said and chuckle a bit.

They were sitting on the grass, Under tree as they observe the Kids playing in the playground below..

"But Reborn, I don't know much of The curse and The Knowledge to broke it. So How can I be A way for Checkerface's Plan?" Tsuna said.

"Him...That wouldn't be a problem actually." Reborn said.

"Why?" Tsuna asked.

"Earlier today, I receive a Call From someone. She said she wanted to met you because of Your Flames." Reborn said.

"OK? When is she going to come?" Tsuna asked.

"Depends. But, She can tell you more about the curse." Reborn said.

Tsuna just nod.

"Tsuna-Nii!, Yoshi-nii, Enma-nii, Come on play with us!" The kids down their called them.

The trio then went down and Play with the kids.

¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢

Skip!

"Ah~ This day is great. Thank for the invite to hang out with you guys." Enma said with a smile.

"Your welcome, I hope we can do it sometime again." Yoshi said happily.

"I hope so too." Enma said happily.

"Then I guess this is it, See you tomorrow Enma." Tsuna said and wave goodbye.

"Yeah, Be safe." Enma said.

"You too." Tsuna said and they were off to go to their house.

Once they arrive, Tsuna then decided to go to his room while the kids watch some T.V in living room. Tsuna then took this time to clean his room and do some things.

Around dinner, Tsuna didn't need to cook since Nana was there to cook for them. He skip dinner for that Night since he knows Nana wasn't acting like a mother towards him, and he understand it. He knows when he wasn't wanted.

But a Couple of hours after dinner, The kids were already Asleep. But, the living room's light was still open so Tsuna was curious.

As he went to the stairs he heard a bit of Yelling.

"Its Just That Kid can Take care of Himself. I mean look at him, he was still alive despite him having a unstable health." It looks like Nana's Voice .

"But it doesn't mean you don't need to care for him. What did Tsuna ever do for you to hate him Mom? Ever since we were A child I know you always dislike Tsuna. You always don't pay attention to him. When we were kids, He needs more attention than me because of His health but You seems To ignore him. What's with him you hate?" Its like the voice of Yoshi..

"I don't hate him, But that doesn't mean I LOve him. This Conversation is Over Young man. Go to your room." Nana's Voice said ordering Tone.

Yoshi got annoyed. "Fine!" Yoshi said and Stomp away to the stairs. He then stop on the mid way to see Tsuna was their on the end. Looks Like he was Listening.

"Uhm... You heard Our conversation?" Yoshi said.

"The last Part." Tsuna said sadly.

"Come, Let's Go to your Room." Yoshi said and Tsuna nod as they went to Tsuna's Room.

Yoshi then told Tsuna how He try to convince their mother to show a bit of Care towards Tsuna. Its always a bother for Yoshi as to why his mother seems to not care for Tsuna when Tsuna didn't do anything wrong. Yoshi too admit that Tsuna didn't hurt him.when they were Child. In fact it was the opposite since Yoshi was the one who hurt Tsuna.

His Mother was surprise a bit, But still she Just said : Its OK, Everyone Makes mistake: Like it wasn't an Issue.

"Calm down Yoshi, If Mom... Doesn't care then I'm OK with that. Beside, I have you here in my side along with everybody else. I can't ask for more." Tsuna said and Gave a sincere smile.

"Mom is lucky to have such a Kind son like you. I wish she could see it." Yoshi said as he look at Tsuna.

"And I'm.Happy too that I have you. Without you, maybe I'll grew up being a spoiled brat and A delinquent. " Yoshi said.

"I don't think so, Since Reborn is there to discipline you." Tsuna said.

Yoshi paled. "I'm really Glad that Your here then!" Yoshi claimed and Hug Tsuna tightly who chuckled.

"Come on, Its late at Night. Let's Sleep OK?" Tsuna said.

"Can I sleep With you Tonight?" Yoshi asked.

"Of course." Tsuna said.

¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢

Flashes of Yellow and orange can be scene. Tsuna was surprise when he was suddenly in the battle field. He seems To be floating in the mid air as he was seeing his self, Well like his future self fighting someone. He was seeing an Older version of him who launch towards the sky for attack.

Tsuna look around and saw the Other Guardians were on the ground Badly Injured, Some were Unconscious even and Some was just Badly hurt but still conscious.

Tsuna also saw that the Varia were around their too seeing the Fight.

"Go Trash! I know You could defeat That Guy!" Xanxus yelled. .

And The other Varia members were Too looking at the older Tsuna soaring in the sky with a hope in their eyes.

But then Suddenly A flash of White blur the Vision of Tsuna and the Next thing he saw was his Olderself were Falling from the sky.

Kyoya who was conscious at that Time catch the body using his few energy left.

"Tsunayoshi!" He called in distress. But the older Tsuna didn't respond.

And Tsuna eyes were Widen.

"Now that Your Sky Is dead, I the only Sky left. So I'll shall rule the world and you pathetic Humans Shall bow to me." An Unknown Voice came From the sky.

Tsuna look above and saw a man Figure, Its blur a bit but he was sure he saw an Angel Wings.

"And No one can Stop me, Even You Sawada Tsunayoshi." The Voice said.

This Voice Sends Shiver to Tsuna. It makes his heart felt, like he was scared. Fear suddenly hit him like a Tsunami. He didn't even know why his his tremble as he look at them.

Then everything turn White.

¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢

Tsuna then Gaps and Pant Hard after that. He clench his chest that seems to hurt, his out of breath. He can even focus since all he was focusing was the pain in his chest and That horrifying voice.

"Tsuna!" His brother called but its like a muffle sound to him.

"Shit! His having a Panic Attack!" Yoshi thought.

"Tsuna!"

"Tsuna!"

"Tsuna, Pls Listen To me." Yoshi said and held His Cheeks. He let his brother look at him.

"Tsuna pls Listen to me." Yoshi said trying to calm His brother..

"Come On, Breath For me. In.... out.... In.....Out...." Yoshi Said and It seems to calm his Brother.

Tsuna then do what was he seems Told and everything Was Slow and blurry. Yoshi then Hug Tsuna .

Tsuna then Felt the warm so Comforting. He then Passed Out after that. .

Yoshi Notice a steady Calm Breath from Tsuna and Saw Tsuna was passed out. He decided To let Tsuna asleep.

---------------------------------------------

Thanks For Reading
Hope You enjoy 😊😊😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.2K 483 16
Conan and his friends are all out in the town heading to school when they saw officer Takagi and they ran up to him to see what happened only to see...
230K 6.7K 77
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
188K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1M 64.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...