Chapter 47

3rd Person's Pov

"Your Still Awake?" Reborn visited Tsuna in the middle of the Night.

"I can't fall asleep knowing Mukuro is in Prison again. Why does life is so unfair to him? Had he already suffer enough with those days his held Captive in the hell hole? Reborn, You don't know how Horrible that place was. Children screaming, crying, begging, hoping that they will resurface and see the sky, see the outsideworld. Held captive in that Underground Hell hole is indeed a hell." Tsuna said as he hug himself and wanted To Cry. He remembers those days that he was there and being experimented with.

"I don't know the feeling but, You should stay positive that everything will be ok. Your Good at making others feel that everything is gonna be ok, now do that to yourself." Reborn said. Tsuna then calm down and smile weakly at Reborn.

"Ok I will Do that. Thank You for reminding. I just Hope that the Vindecare would be truth to their Words." Tsuna said.

"They are, they never back down from there words. But I was surprise that they manage to give you a deal like that. Usually they just don't care about what a civilian would said no matter who is it, Truly You are a perfect Sky Tsuna." Reborn said.

"I'm not perfect Reborn. If I am, I would have a cooperative health condition." Tsuna said.

"Indeed, You are." Reborn said.

Reborn never thought how Iemitsu's family are in this mess. Now that he learns Tsuna had been missing for a year (turns out his been abducted and experimented with), coma for a year, and had a rough life. Yoshi on the other hand enjoy his life before, but now he knows what a big mess did he did to Tsuna he really regret every single thing. Only if he could turn back the time and re-do them again. Yoshi also cried silently after what happened.

******************************************

The next Morning, Tsuna was awake but he doesn't really know what to do now. All his mind was towards Mukuro and how should he have a way to set him Free. Suddenly he heard a knock on the door.

"Come in."

The door open and it revealed Lambo.

"Good Morning Tsuna-nii." Lambo said.

"Morning too Lambo." Tsuna said and smile weakly.

"Tsuna-nii, I know your really sad about what happened and I don't know how to cheer Tsuna-nii up but I'm here if you need a company." Lambo said and sat down on the edge of the bed next to Tsuna.

Tsuna smile. "Thank You Lambo, you saying those to me are enough to cheer me up." Tsuna said.

"Your welcome Tsuna-nii." Lambo said.

"Where are the other kids?" Tsuna asked.

"Down Stairs with Yoshi-nii,Lets play with them Tsuna-nii." Lambo said.

Tsuna agreed. Beside he knows he really is sad about Mukuro but he can't let the kids see that or they would be sad too. So again he will hide his feelings for the sake of thers.

They went down stairs and heard a clang sound in Kitchen. Tsuna then visit the kitchen and saw it was a mess, on the floor was Yoshi who was laying there cover in flour and broken eggs. I-pin was there too kneeling down near Yoshi's forehead.

"Hey! Wake up Idiot or Your already dead? " I-pin said and flicking Yoshi's forehead.

"Acha~ What a mess..."Tsuna saod.

"Probably because of the Idiot." Lambo said looking at Yoshi.

"Are you ok?" Tsuna said as he extend his hand to Yoshi.