Chapter 46

3rd Person's Pov

When Tsuna and the others arrived at theKokuyo Land, Tsuna immediately felt uneasy. His Intuition acts up immediately. "Everywhere is full of traps." Tsuna said sharply. "So you guys be careful"

As soon as Tsuna said that, It seems that Baka-Yoshi step on something and the ground suddenly Turn pitch Black and all of them fell in abyss.

Tsuna the wake up seeing his alone.

"Hello? Anyone their?" Tsuna said and walk around the room. It was an abandon Room, with no windows but just a door. So Tsuna existed on the door and it seems to be walking in an endless Hallway. Tsuna's intuition then said this place where he is, is an Illusion using mist Flames. The problem is, Tsuna doesn't know how to break the Illusion.

"Don't tell I'm Stuck here?" Tsuna said out loud.

*****************************

"Fuck! We fell into a trap!" Hayato cursed as he woke up.

"Ma~Ma~ Calm down, I'm sure we have a way out. Somehow." Takeshi said and look around.

"Tsk! We need to find the others as soon as possible." Hayato said.

"That's a great Idea, But... Somehow I feel that won't be easy." Takeshi said.

"Ofcourse It won't! We don't even Know where are we!" Hayato said.

"Look, Theres a door there." Takeshi said and pointed the door. They were in the room. It had nothing on it, no windows but only a door.

So the two went to the door and walk outside. They were met by a long Hallway. Hayato then notice that they were walking for 10 minutes long and they were met the same thing, the same walls of the hallway. "So its possibility its an Illusion." Hayato thought.

So Hayato summon his flames.

"What are you doing?" Takeshi said.

"Stand Back, I know a way we can get out of this thing." Hayato said and summon his flames, he combined it with his dynamites and throw them to the walls. An explosion had made.

"You know that's dangerous." Takeshi said.

"Shut up! Atleast were out of that Illusion!" Hayato argued.

"Illusion?" Takeshi said.

"Byon~ The First person to break Mukuro-sama's Illusion." A new comer said.

Hayato Glare at the new comer. "Who the hell are you!?" Hayato said.

"Tsk, and we got an aggressive once." The other with glasses said.

"None of your business. Beside your not gonna get out of here in one piece anyway Byon~" The guy said and attack Hayato. Hayato dodge it and Throw the dynamites at his opponent. The two keep fighting while Takeshi watch them as the other one.

"It seems your not aggressive as your partner there." The other said.

"Same as you. Whats your name anyway?" Takeshi said.

"Chikusa, and that Idiot is Ken." Chikusa said.

"I see, what are you planning anyway? I mean why keep us here, its clear that you really don't want to hurt us. If you did, I'm probably fighting with you right now." Takeshi said.

"I'm surprised, I guess we underestimate the Vongola Family." Chikusa said. "But as you may know, Mukuro-sama wanted to face the Decimo alone." Chikusa said.

"I see." Takeshi said. Takeshi was worried for Tsuna, but he knows Tsuna is strong. He knows Tsuna would be ok because he believe in Tsuna. But he also know that that enemies won't hunt Tsuna but Yoshi since they didn't know the change of plans in the heir. Takeshi doesn't even know about this whole thing Until Reborn explained it to each of them and How they are capable of being the Sky's guardians, which is Tsuna.