Chapter 24

3rd Person's pov

As the day end Tsuna got home and as usual his walking with Kyoya and surprisingly with Reborn in his head.

"Why did you always walk him home?" Reborn ask Kyoya.

"Troubled." Kyoya answered casually.

Reborn seems confused. "He means I caused trouble and disturb the peace of Namimori which he don't want go happened." Tsuna said.

"How can you cause trouble? You don't seems a person who like to trouble or Cause it." Reborn said.

Tsuna smile sadly. "Look behind you." Tsuna said and Reborn turn around. Everything was normal, some people are passing behind them but Reborn notice something, someone like 2-3 people are morelikely following Tsuna because they keep looking at the brunet.

"Why are they after you?" Reborn ask.

"Bullies. As you may know now how students in my school treated me, sometimes they follow me at home and beat the shit out of me. They did it once, with my health condition I was 9 days straight asleep. " Tsuna said.

"I see, your father did mentioned your poor health condition. One of the reason why you should stay as civilian as possible." Reborn said.

"I see, sorry I manage to find out." Tsuna said.

"You know you shouldn't say sorry for something you didn't need to apologize too." Reborn said.

"Sorry it's a habit of mine." Tsuna said.

Reborn just hum in respond. They stop walking and Tsuna look at the skylark. "Becareful in your patrol Kyoya." Tsuna said and smile Kyoya just nod and continue walking. Tsuna turn around and went inside thehouse.

"Were home." Reborn said and Tsuna just didn't say anything.

Reborn look at Tsuna. "You know it's a respectful manner to tell people at your house that your already home." Reborn lecture Tsuna.

"No one would care anyway." Tsuna said sadly.

"Ara Reborn welcome home. Come Yoshi-kun would show something to me." Nana said smiling and went to the living room ignoring Tsuna.

"See." Tsuna said and Reborn nodded. "does she always ignore you?" Reborn asked.

Tsuna smile sadly and look down. "You'll be staying here for long right? So you should find it yourself. " Tsuna said politely before going upstairs and to his room.

Reborn tilt his Fedora down and went to the living room, curios as what Yoshi is up to. He notice Yoshi gave his mother a perfect test quiz and brag himself again. Reborn can see that Nana had spoiled Yoshi too much. As it was a reward, Yoshi receive some money that mostly Yoshi gonna spend time to buy manggas and video games.

When it was done, Reborn then trained Yoshi again. He started to have an Q&A portion to Yoshi but out of 20 question, Yoshi only got 6 correct and got 14 dynamites thrown at him which he looks like a Zombie when he went out eating in Dinner. Reborn skip dinner at that time and went to Tsuna's room who he notice was ready to get to bed.

"Hi reborn." Tsuna said when he felt his door open. He didn't turn around to see who was at the door even.

"How'd you know its me?" Reborn ask. Tsuna turn around and smile.

"Its easy, Na-Mom never comes up here so thus Yoshi. You're the only one who does." Tsuna said.

"I see. By the way, can I see your quiz from today?" Reborn said and Tsuna nod as he point on his study table. Reborn went there and saw Tsuna's quiz. He got a total of 87% not perfect but it's a good progress.

"Good you have a good progress." Reborn said.

"Hm, The teacher were shock that I manage to get a score like that. So in my class I was known as Cheater-Tsuna again. Beside its impossible for someone as Dame like me to get such a score right?" Tsuna said.

Reborn then went near Tsuna and gave Tsuna's right hand a Smack.

"Ouch that hurts." Tsuna said and pat his right hand using his left.

"Stop doubting yourself." Reborn said.

Tsuna was surprise at Reborn for a second because it's the first time someone had said that to him. But he smile at Reborn. "Thanks for those words Reborn, it's the first time that someone had said those words to me." Tsuna said.

"Tsk, Your being dramatic." Reborn said.

"I am? Right?" Tsuna said and chuckled.

"I'll call Baka-Yoshi so stay awake." Reborn said.

"Huh? Why?" Tsuna asked.

"Aren't you curious about the flames?" Reborn said.

Tsuna almost forgot about that and he nod as he saw Reborn existed his room. He sigh and look at his ceiling. "I wonder how Yoshi gonna react." Tsuna said.

******************************************

A few minutes Yoshi and Reborn is back to his room as much as Yoshi dismay and Reborn start to discussed the flames and Dying modes.

"I see, You should make those as your first lesson since its important anyway. I should have known that I can control Fire!" Yoshi said proudly.

SMACK!

"ouch what was that for!?" Yoshi yelled.

"As I explains the flames, and the Dying Modes you should also know that you can't rely on my bullets everytime! You should know how to summon your flames without those bullet." Reborn said.

"How am I supposed to do that!?" Yoshi asked.

"First control your emotion." Reborn said.

"Control my emotion?" Yoshi said and confused.

"Calm down, keep calm and think peacefully yet at the sametime think your dying will." Reborn said.

"Meditating." Tsuna said.

"Exactly like what Tsuna said. Meditating" Reborn said.

"Tsk, That Dame learn a word. Congratulations. Though you cheated in the test earlier, what a stupid thing to do." Yoshi said.

"SMACK!"

"REBORN! " Yoshi scolded Reborn again.

"It seems to me your always forgetting Lesson 1." Reborn said and glare at Yoshi.

"Tsk, he doesn't deserve respect in matter of fact he should respect me since he is no good and I'm perfect!" Yoshi said and smile.

BANG!

Reborn fired a bullet that have Yoshi's cheek had a bit slice. "You Know next time that bullet would be deep buried in your skull if you don't remember my lesson." Reborn said releasing a bit of his K.I which Tsuna was amused. Its look like Kyoya's K.I but more deadly.

Yoshi gulp and nod as a respond.

"Good, now its already late. We should get ready to sleep specially you Yoshi. Tomorrow is Saturday and training start early in the morning." Reborn said.

"HHHHEEIIII! YOU'RE A TORTURER!" Yoshi yelled and went to run out of the room.

"I agree with him." Tsuna said.

"Hm.. Maybe I should train you too." Reborn said. Tsuna paled and shook his head.

"Thank you, but no thanks. I don't think my health is very cooperative with that." Tsuna quickly say No.

"Your lucky you have an excuse." Reborn said and walk slowly to Tsuna's door.

"Yeah, Good Night though. Good luck with your training for tomorrow." Tsuna said and smile.

Reborn just nod and close the door.

___________________________________________________-

Thanks For reading

Hope you enjoy