Chapter 61

3

.

3rd Person's POV

"Tsk, Where is Tsuna-sama." Hayato said coldly.

"Ah... His still asleep. I let him sleep because he have a Panic Attack this morning." Yoshi said a but worried.

"Is he OK?" Takeshi asked a bit worried.

"Yeah." Yoshi said and nod.

"Come on, Let's go to school or else Hibari-san would bite us to death." Yoshi said.

"You kids would be OK right?" Yoshi asked as he look at the 3 kids.

"Yeah, Go ahead Yoshi-nii." Fuutasaid.

"Take Care." I-pin said.

Yoshi nod and then run away followed By Takeshi and Hayato behind.

They were glad that they made it on time to their class.

"Good Morning Yoshi-kun." Enma greeted.

"Good Morning too Enma." Yoshi greeted back.

"Ale? Where's Tsuna-kun?" Enma asked as he notice Tsuna wasn't there.

"Ah~ I let him sleep for awhile. He had an panic attack this morning." Yoshi said.

"Is he ok?" Enma asked worriedly.

"Yeah, I hope. I left him still asleep." Yoshi said.

Then the class begun.

______________________________________________________________

Tsuna woke up around 10am. He was surprise when he saw the time and notice that Yoshi left a note on the desk under his alarm clock.

Dear Tsuna:

I'm sorry if I didn't wake you up because you have a panic attack this morning, I calm you down and you passed out. So I let you sleep for awhile. Don't worry I'll inform the teacher about you not feeling well. I hope you're ok.

-Tsuriyoshi.

Tsuna smile a bit. He then try to remember what did he dream off, it was kinda blury buthe was sure that he dream about his final life. Him falling from the sky, and finally fall for his dead which give a bit shiver to Tsuna. He then decide to forget those things and get up for today. He knows his alone in the currently so he decided to just prepare a breakfast well maybe its his lunch too. But he then remember something so he prepare a bento too for someone.

____________________________________________________________________

Kyoya was sleeping in the couch, he prepare to sleep on roof since its peaceful and he can view the clouds as it keeps him calm. But he was annoyed when he heard some voices, not just any voices but it was those stupid herbivores that is associated with his omnivore. He find it useless to shoo those herbivores away so he went back to his office and rest there. He was about to fall asleep when he felta familiar present. He look on the window and there Tsuna jump in.

"Hi Kyoya. " Tsuna greeted.

Kyoya sat up and Throw a tonfa to Tsuna's direction who catch it.

"Hey! I'm sorry I wake up late!" Tsuna said pouting, and walk over to Kyoya and hand over the Tonfa and a bento.