Chapter 17

3rd person's POV

Kyoya and Shamal were still looking for that man. They were furious when they find out that the man already left Japan and went to Italy. Kyoya knows that this is a hard case to crack, once a person is out of your own country its already hard to find that person. Kyoya misses the omnivore everyday. It seems the Omnivore is the only one who can Calm him down during their time when Patrols.

Tsuna always the one to tell Kyoya to stop biting people to death since its a sign they showed mercy. But now Tsuna is gone, he show no mercy and bite those herbivores to death. But mostly, he enjoy biting Yoshi to death whenever that bastard Herbivore would do a crime (like crowding and being late in school) and Kyoya enjoy it every second.

But now that they found out that the guy they were hunting is out of the country Kyoya seems to feel hopeless. But he just thought of Tsuna, the Omnivore who always have warm smile, warm touch, and the only person who isn't scared of him and the only person he could tolerate, A spark of hope bloom inside him and his determine to find his friend.

When they found out that the man went to Italy, Shamal decided to travel back there. Beside he is familiar in that place and he knew some people that can help them find that man. Kyoya wanted to go with Shamal, but Shamal said that Kyoya needed to stay in Namimori because there is a chance that Tsuna might come back even though its been a year since Tsuna was gone.

Kyoya had hope that Tsuna would come back, after all Tsuna is Strong. He might not show it, but Tsuna is a person that someday would be a carnivore. So Kyoya stay in Namimori as Shamal flew back to Italy.

Shamal always tell Kyoya all the information that he manage to get regarding the guy they were looking for since Shamal knows that Tsunayoshi is one important friend of Kyoya and so thus Kyoya to Tsuna. It may seems odd since Kyoya is cold and Tsuna is warm.

But One day when Shamal found out who that man is and where he man is working for, Shamal can't believe his eyes. His now confuse as to how he would handle this situation.

"Tsunayoshi? How can you get yourself in this situation?" Shamal said so worriedly. He didn't tell Kyoya yet because he knew there is a big Chance that Tsuna could be dead by now since the man is working under Estrano Famiglia.

This Famiglia is known for their extreme weapons that can kill, almost all valuable weapons are in their hands. But its also known to all that they use kids as their test subject for their weapons. But whenever they investigate the Estrano. The Estrano always has his ways to avoid them going dead or being in Jail under Vendicare.

Shamal suddenly receive a call that day, while he was thinking as what he should his next move. His in his home sitting on his office and his phone ring. He accept it.

(A/n: Imagine they are speaking in Italian.)

"Hello?" Shamal said.

"Trident Shamal, this is Verde. I heard your in Italy once more." the next like said.

"Yes I am, What you need?" Shamal ask.

"Ah~ Did you heard what happened to Estrano's Base?" Verde said.

"Huh?" Shamal was worried.

"The Estrano base collapse and one guy was responsible for that. You'll be surprise that its a 10 years old kid name Roduko Mukuro." Verder said.