Chapter 3

3rd person's POV

~6 Years Old~

"Hahahaha Dame -Tsuna Trip again." Yoshi said while his friends laughing at Tsuna who was on the ground nearly kissing it because he trip accidentally.

Tsuna tried to stand up but one if Yoshi's minion step on his poor back to make him stay down.

"Who said you can get up?" One of them said. Tsuna lay down, and sigh his face was emotionless.

Then he saw that Yoshi grab his bag again and drop every single thing inside of it, good thing his pills was hidden on safely in his bag. Tsuna carries them in case he had an attack.

Yoshi kick his notebook away, throw his pencil case and the Pencils and pen were scattered on the floor with some books.

Tsuna just sigh. The feet holding him wasn't there anymore so he sat up and receive a great smack from Yoshi.

"itai!" Tsuna said and rub his head where Yoshi smack him.

"Hahaha Dame Tsuna your so useless no wonder mom likes me more than you!" Yoshi said and smile. Tsuna shadow his eyes with his hair, his brother doesn't know how hurtful those words are. But Tsuna promise hisself not to cry. Not to let Yoshi be satisfied at his actions. No, Tsuna won't cry even it already hurt like a thousand knives.

The bell ring and Yoshi and his group went to the class as to Tsuna, he end up picking the things that he needed to pick, but it suddenly rain. So he hurry up picking his books and notebook and put them somewhere safe where the rain can't get them. Tsuna check all his bag if he had all, his pens and pencils are missing but he can't go back and find them since its raining.

Tsuna easily got cold and fever, its worst if he had those considering his body is weak. His not like a normal child that their Fever would last 3-4 days. No, His fever last a month or so and its On and Off even with medicine.

Speaking of Medicine Tsuna look at His secret compartment inside the bag and was the glad that the bottle of medicine was there and he sigh in relief.

He then went to the class and again the Teacher scolded him because his late and all of the kids there laugh at him.

When the rain stops, immediately Tsuna went to the place where he needed to find his pens and pencils since he needed that to write. When he found them he quickly went to the class and start to draw or write but, he mostly read In the corner since No one pay attention to him, well except if the kids do have an appetite to bully him.

When break came, Tsuna immediately run towards the Janitor closet since its a place where he would feel safe. Its a place where he could hide from his bullies and his brother. Beside, even his intuition said that if he won't hide immediately his brother and others would play with him.

So he avoid it.

Tsuna seems to be hungry, but he don't eat because his mother forgot to make something for him again and if he had food for break and lunch Yoshi would just stole them or throw them away leaving Tsuna only eats at breakfast and the rest of Lunch and Dinner would be forgotten.

Tsuna then just read his book to let his hunger to flew away while waiting for the time to pass away.

Tsuna's was always like this, it was like a cycle.

When School is over, Tsuna quickly went out of the School but Bullies still manage to chase him. So He run faster and manage to Climb a tree to hide from the bullies.

Once Tsuna saw the bullies pass by he sigh. But his Intuition said that he needed to stay here a little longer since a danger would be coming to him if he would go down now. So he stayed and listen to his Intuition. Then he saw that his Mother and Yoshi just pass by with some couple of friends along the way.

"I'm so glad that Yoshi would have some friends coming over. I'll make sure that I would treat you guys some cake." Nana said ever so sweetly.

The kids rejoice in happiness. And Tsuna heard something that his Oblivious mother did ignore.

"Maybe we could play with that Dame Tsuna."Yoshi said and smirk.

" That's actually Fun." one f them said.

"He run quickly this time, he thinks he can run away." One of them Said and chuckle.

And they walk away.

.

So This is what Tsuna's Intuition telling him. If he go down and went Home then he for sure be hurt again with his Mother would believe he got his injuries because of him being Clumsy. Tsuna sigh and stay in that tree as his thought was blank. His expression was emotionless.

He admit, he sometimes wishes he was the one who's in the position of Yoshi who had the love of his mother and take care of him. He wishes, he would feel that even just once in his life he would feel it, but it seems with his reputation and him being like this with his brother who always manage to do whatever he wants with him.

Tsuna Sigh, he wonders why would the Sawada had Twins when clearly they just want one Child. A Child tat can live within their expectation and Happiness.

Tsuna look then beyond from this tree, and he saw the beautiful sun set with a great breeze. Tsuna smile a little seeing such a beauty exist, and those Sun set Color, he felt warm and nice feeling . Like seeing this make all his depressing thoughts go away, seeing this everything seems to be OK.

But Tsuna Know's it wasn't.

Tsuna enjoy that Scene for almost am Hour until his Intuition said that his OK to go home, beside he just saw that Yoshi's Friends just Pass by along with their mothers. Tsuna envy them.

But His Intuition warn him of something, and Tsuna didn't understand that until his feet slide on the Branch. Yeah, he forgot that it rain earlier so The Branched were slippery at some point so with that Tsuna slip.

But before he hit the ground, again the fire from his hand suddenly burst out saving him from hitting the ground. But As soon as the fire is gone Tsuna then collapse in the ground still conscious But his panting hard like he run a marathon.

So Tsuna held his Chest that like something squeezing it.

"This is Bad." Tsuna said thought . But he relax his body and his mind and manage to drink one pill which help him relax.

Once Tsuna was OK, he then walk towards his so Called home. When he reach home he saw Yoshi was seeing some cartoons in the TV with Nana beside him.

Tsuna ignore it and went upstairs to his room.

If they forgot about him,

Then he too should Forgot about them.

---------------------------------------------------
Thanks For Reading
Hope you enjoy 😊😊