Chapter 15

3rd person's POV

When Tsuna woke up, he was feeling numb and weak, although its been a while since he felt like this since Shamal and Kyoya are taking care of him with extreme Caution.

Tsuna then open his eyes, a little blurry until his vision adjust to the darkness around him. He slowly sat up but still feeling drowsy he was about to collapse again when someone just got him.

"Are you ok?" A soft voice ask him.

Tsuna look who it is, and its the indigo girl who he attempt saving looking at him worriedly.

Tsuna smile warmly and nod. "I'm fine, How about you?" Tsuna ask.

"I'm fine." The girl said and look down as her hands was trembling.

Tsuna look around and saw that there are in the cage. In a prison really with dark rooms and no windows. Tsuna's Intuition had said that everything about this room is danger. No escape unless something miracle happened.

Tsuna was shock at that a bit, but he stay calm for the sake of the little girl who's already scared.

"Its OK, I'm here don't be afraid." Tsuna said and hug the little girl. The Little girl nod

"What's your name?" Tsuna ask.

"Na...nagi.." The girl said.

"My name is Tsunayoshi, you can call me Tsuna for short." Tsuna said and smile.

Nagi nod. "Hai, Tsuna-nii."

Tsuna smile hearing that, its the first time some had call him that and it makes his heart flattered somehow. But he went serious when his Intuition warn him that someone is approaching and well, they have no escape.

The man smirk and open the bars.

"You two should follow me or You'll be facing more hell." The man said.

Nagi hug Tsuna tightly. Its obvious she doesn't want to go.

"Its OK Nagi, Its fine. I'm here come on " Tsuna said and got Nagi's hand. Nagi then nod and grip Tsuna's warm hand tighter.

"Good, Your easy to talk unlike the other brats." The man said as he walk in front of them.

It brings shiver to Tsuna's spine as they were walking in the creepy hallways of the prison. Each prison cell had children's, dress in like hospital grounds. Some are very badly injured,some looking too thin and pale, some are crying, and some are emotionless.

Tsuna gulp at this, he never see such a scene before and its scaring him. But he didn't show it and instead he hold tight at Nagi.

They went to this white room where Tsuna heard Screaming on top of their lungs. Mostly its a scream of pain and despair of Children's. Nagi then was so scared she scooted near Tsuna and start Trembling. Tsuna then hug Nagi and sooth her.

"Why are we here?" Tsuna ask.

"Hm? We should get this little girl here but end up getting you as well." The man said.

"Why?" Tsuna ask.

"Her parents sold her to us. So she is now our property." The man said.

Tsuna was shock about that and Nagi was shock and she cried. Tsuna wanted to cry to feeling sympathy towards Nagi. He kinda said that his Lucky that Nana didn't sell him like this. But now that his here, he doubt that Nana would even care that his here in a dangerous place.

Tsuna heard the people spoke in Italian and he understood all of that. Now he knows what is this facilities and what are this people would do to them.