Chapter 32

3rd person' POV

Yoshi woke up with an aching body and lack of sleep. He didn't sleep well considering his body is aching and whenever he turn and toss around he seems to uncomfortable. He manage to have sleep but its not straight, its a cut2x sleep.

(A/n: You know, when you sleep at 11, then your gonna wake up around 12:45, then sleep again, then wake up around 1:30 then sleep again, then wake up again and Cycle until you realize its morning already. Damn I hate those times.)

So Reborn was holding an electric shock to wake his Student up. But he was surprise when Yoshi was already getting ready. "I'll take a bath now." Yoshi said.

"You finally learn How to wake up early I see." Reborn said.

"Yeah, Yeah, Now move. I'll take a bath now." Yoshi said and went to the bathroom.

"His Lucky he woke up early." Reborn thought and went to sit in the dinning room. He was thinking about Tsuna then.

He was sure Tsuna has Intuition and its a strong one too. He now knows that Tsuna can fight, in fact upon his observation during the kendo fight Tsuna is possible more stronger than Yoshi. Its just Tsuna's health is the problem. Reborn already know that Tsuna is In and Out of the hospital before, but what made Tsuna stop going to the hospital and manage to maintain his health?

He clearly didn't see any maintenance medicine in Tsuna's room or even if Tsuna is taking medicine. Baka-Mitsu told him that since Tsuna was 11 years old he didn't went to the hospital ever again. (Well that's what Nana told Iemitsu anyway which was true)

And the way that Tsuna eye color change. Those were the color of the true sky flames. Orange Sun set. Reborn's instinct that Tsuna do had flames. He just need to find out a way how to prove it without shooting Tsuna. Because he knows Tsuna might die due to his health Condition if he is shot by dying will bullets. This bullets force you to dying will mode and Its a dangerous Process.

For Yoshi its OK, since his body can handle it. And beside Yoshi is an athletic person anyway, means he had sufficient energy to even go to Hyper Dying will Mode. But Reborn thinks that would be impossible. Yoshi not being an acceptant sky can't harmonize his flames therefore he can't go to Hyper Dying Will mode.

Reborn then saw Nana going down stairs.

"Oh? Good Morning Reborn. Is Yoshi-kun awake?" Nana ask.

"Yes Maman, His taking a bath." Reborn said.

"OK, I'll Cook breakfast." Nana said and went to the kitchen Happily.

Reborn then look at Nana.
Caring, Yeah Nana is Caring, nice and kind towards others (like how she treated Reborn and how she accept I-pin) specially towards Her son who she spoiled so much but except for Tsuna. He didn't know why but it seems Nana have a small hatred To Tsuna.

Reborn then went to the kitchen .

"Hey Maman, Can I ask you a question?"

"Yes Dear~?" Nana said sweetly.

"Well, What do you think about Tsuna?" Reborn ask.

Nana smile faded. "That brat didn't Bother you didn't he?" Nana ask in worried.

Reborn was confused. "Bother? Brat?" But he shook his head and said "No, I was just wondering."

"Well, Tsu-kun is always a Brat. He always Hurt Yoshi when they were kids. I once remember when Yoshi came home with some Injuries and Yoshi was crying saying Tsu-kun hurt him.It often happened, they are brothers how can he hurt his brother right?" Nana said.