Chapter 28

3rd person's POV

"Reborn I told You, No person can jump from this height! " Yoshi said paling as he was scared. He look down and saw it was really a long way down. He is up in the tree, he usually not scared of height but... Now Reborn is pointing a gun to him if he won't jump here going down. Reborn wants him to summon his flames in between.

"Well Too bad Baka-Yoshi." Reborn said and shoot Yoshi.

"REBORN! I'M GONNA JUMP DOWN WITH MY DYING WILL." yoshi said and jump down. He able to control his flames when he was 5 feet in the ground. But his flames turn off at that time so his body met the hard ground.

Yoshi Groan in pain.

"Now Stand up! That was just a practice!" Reborn said and Smack Yoshi in the head.

"Why You stupid infant!" Yoshi said and try to catch Reborn and struggle him to death. But Reborn keep on dodging and Hit Yoshi again.

Yoshi was left on the floor nearly unconscious.

"Damn This infant!" Yoshi thought.

"Now Get moving before I'll shoot this bullet to your Head" Reborn said and pointed a gun towards Yoshi.

Yoshi had no Choice but to comply.

*********************************

Again Yoshi went home while looking like a Zombie. He was nearly dead during Dinner.

"Ara~ Yoshi-kun you look so tired. What happened? This couple of days you look like this?" Nana said worriedly.

" I met hell." 😰😰Yoshi said as he was still like a zombie.

"Huh? What are you talking about? Is this Tsu-Kun's doing again?" Nana said getting a little angry.

Reborn was there infront of the sitting and eating his dinner. He was surprise when Nana said that to Yoshi. Reborn saw Yoshi smirk.

"Yeah, that Dame-Tsuna hurt me again Mom. He hurt me again because his jealous of me being popular in the School as always." Yoshi pretend that he was so innocent.

"Tsk, That Brat. Don't worry I'll lecture him for you." Nana said and kiss Yoshi's forehead.

"Thanks Mom your the best." Yoshi said and smile.

"OK, then Eat your dinner so you could have a peaceful sleep." Nana said and Yoshi nod. He then look at Reborn who was glaring at Him deadly. He shiver and attempt to Ignore Reborn, but its hard to Ignore when its this Scary.

Reborn then excuse hisself and went to Tsuna's Room. He knock the door but no one answered. He thought Tsuna was already asleep, but if Tsuna had a strong Intuition he can determine Reborn before he have Knock even if he was asleep. Some second later the door open and saw a Sleepy Tsuna.

"Good Evening Reborn. Do you need something ?" Tsuna ask.

Reborn nod. Tsuna then invite Reborn inside the room.

Now Tsuna was sitting in the bed while Reborn is sitting on the mini table right beside the bed.

"Earlier Baka-Yoshi and I went Training. During dinner he look like a living hell,His mother notice it and said to maman that your hurt him again which I found it odd, what was that?" Reborn said like he was demanding for an answer.

"Its always happened. You already know Nana-san doesn't care about my existence. She believe every word of Yoshi. Yoshi already do this before, He will somehow hurt his self and say to Nana-san that I hurt him which I Didn't and I end up getting Punishment from Nana-san." Tsuna said emotionless.