Chapter 51

3rd Person's POV

Tsuna woke up in the early in the morning as usual. He then do the same routine as usual. But considering him and Yoshi are already in good terms, Tsuna then proceed to woke Yoshi up.

"Mm~ 5 Minutes." Yoshi said sleepy.

"Reborn has An electric shock ready to fire~." Tsuna whisper to Yoshi's ear.

"I'm Up! " Yoshi said suddenly Jolt up.

Tsuna chuckled and Yoshi look at Tsuna's direction. "Good Morning, Breakfast is ready you should too before Reborn will really come in." Tsuna said.

"Tsk, That spartan. Where is he anyway?" Yoshi asked.

"Down Stairs drinking his favorite Espresso." Tsuna said as he walk out of the room.

Yoshi then started to prepare himself.

*************************************

The day went normal, Tsuna was still teased in class but One glare from the smoking bomb then they shut their Mouth. Hayato, is aggressive after all. No one knows where he hides his Dynamites but once you provoke him and Tsuna he'll attack you even your the fearful Skylark.

Good Thing the skylark doesn't waste his time to such Herbivore like Hayato.

When the class started the Teacher said that there will be a knew student.

"Pls come in." The teacher said.

The new student walk in and Tsuna was surprise a bit.

"Hello, My name is Miura, Haru nice to meet you all I hope we will get along." Haru said and bow politely.

Some of the boys think that Haru was cute girl.

"Ok, Haru your sit will be next to Sasagawa Kyoko pls Raise your hand." The teacher said.

Kyoko raise her hand and smile at Haru. Haru then walk towards her sit and class started .

***********************************

Lunch.

"Hi Miura-San, My name Is Kyoko and This is Hana. Wanna eat lunch with us?" Kyoko asked.

"Sure, But first." Haru said and walk beside Tsuna.

"Tsuna." Haru said.

Tsuna turn around and look at Haru.

"Thank you for yesterday. I Had fun with Chrome yesterday exploring Namimori. I guess your right, Not all the new things are bad." Haru said and smile.

"Oh? Its nothing, I'm sorry I left you with Chrome. " Tsuna said.

"You know him Tsuna-Kun?" Kyoko asked.

"Yeah, I met her yesterday." Tsuna said.

"I see, Well then Would you want to eat Lunch with us Tsuna-kun." Kyoko said.

All the boys heard like,

What the hell!?

Why was that Dame got to be asked by Kyoko!?

That Dame -Tsuna, He must did something to Kyoko!

That Fucking Useless!

all Target Tsuna.