sweet like candy, yuwin

By aeongbite

[ WARNING: this book contains ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ] where sicheng likes money, and yuta has loads. hi... More

ใ€Žcharactersใ€
ใ€Ž1ใ€
ใ€Ž2ใ€
ใ€Ž3ใ€
ใ€Ž4ใ€
ใ€Ž5ใ€
ใ€Ž6ใ€
ใ€Ž7ใ€
ใ€Ž8ใ€
ใ€Ž9ใ€
thank you!!
ใ€Ž10ใ€
ใ€Ž11ใ€
ใ€Ž12ใ€
ใ€Ž13ใ€
ใ€Ž14ใ€
ใ€Ž15ใ€
ใ€Ž16ใ€
ใ€Ž17ใ€
update
new book!
ใ€Ž19ใ€
corona special pt. 1
corona special pt. 2
heeeey ๐Ÿ˜€
help
question

chrismas special ๐Ÿ’›

2.4K 120 130
By aeongbite

surprise! christmas special!

sicheng limped down the stairs. yes, limped. just a little christmas eve sex, nothing new. today was christmas and he was excited to see what amazing gifts his sugar daddy bought for him. his friends taeyong, mark, donghyuck, and johnny were coming over yuta and sicheng's house with jaehyun and ten for gift-opening.

he looked under their tall, white tree to see what seemed to be hundreds of gifts. sicheng couldn't believe his eyes.

"w-wow," sicheng let out, his eyes widening. sicheng's 5 little home made gifts for the older had nothing on yuta's shower of presents.

he walked closer to the piles of gifts and shook one of the presents. he looked around to see that not all of them were labeled for sicheng.

"oh thank god" sicheng let out, feelings less guilty, until he noticed that there were more hiding behind the tree, all for him. in fact, 99% of the gifts under the tree were for sicheng and sicheng only. he should be grateful, but he's gonna have arthritis after opening all these packages.

sicheng decided to make his christmas presents because if he was gonna buy anyone anything, it would have been with yuta's money and he doesn't wanna do that. sicheng was told to feel free to open some presents before everyone came, so he did.

he opened the box he was shaking before. as expected from shaking it, it as a pair of shoes. not just any shoes though, of course it had to be limited edition purple velvet jordans. sicheng showed them to yuta before, expressing his interest in them but only for a second. he didn't expect him to actually buy it for him.

next. he opened a smaller package, about the size of a pack of gum. inside was a beautiful diamond necklace with a ballet dancer hanging from its silver chains. sicheng gasped in awe at the object. he put it on immediately, opening the grasps of the necklace and connecting them together. the necklace looked out of place with sicheng's pajamas but he didn't care.

as he went to grab another present, the older male appeared from behind the wall and kissed him on the head

"merry christmas honey!" he exclaimed, "i see you already opened some presents haven't you?" he ran his fingers through sicheng's soft yet messy locks.

"yep," sicheng replied, somewhat dryly.

"jaehyun called, said they were on their way," yuta whispered. sicheng shyly grabbed the gift he made yuta and handed it to him.

"h-here," he let out, "i made this for you."

it was a small box wrapped in shiny pink paper, tied with a white bow on the top and the letters "To: the love of my life, From: sicheng" in cursive. Sicheng felt the urge to write "the love of my life" instead of just "yuta" for some odd reason. it just fit better.

"this is for me? thanks babe!" yuta pecked sicheng's lips as a crimson colored blush appeared upon sicheng's face.

yuta carefully unfolded the paper as he found a glass snow globe. inside the snow globe was a ticket machine, a train, and two men holding hands in front of the ticket machine. the snow globe was playing "just the way you are" by bruno mars. if you shook it, snow particles, confetti shaped as money, and confetti shaped as ballet shoes would float around inside the ball.

"wow, did you make this?" yuta asked, eyes widened at the thoughtful present.

"yeah, it took me about a month to figure out how to get the music playing, and i sculpted the figures myself," sicheng blushed as he put his hand on his neck, getting all shy for the older.

"it's beautiful, i love it so much!" yuta warmy smiles as he opened the other small gifts sicheng made for him, which were cute care packages.

yuta pulled sicheng in for a kiss, and sicheng kissed back. suddenly, there was a creek of a door and loud chatter echoing throughout the house as the others finally made it. of course, they walked in on sicheng and yuta getting it on and were immediately disgusted.

"EVERY SINGLE TIME!! every. single. time we see you guys together, you're always smooching or something gross," taeyong hollered as everyone agreed, even the couple.

"well yeah yeah whatever, let's get to opening presents!" yuta said as everyone else cheered.

the group brought some presents from their car and put them under yuta and sicheng's tree, ready to be opened.

"so who wants to open first, ten since you are our guest, why don't you open first." yuta said as ten agreed and schooched over to the tree.

he found a present labeled "10" as he assumed it was his. he knew who this was from. only johnny was allowed to spell his name this way.

he opened the gift, it was a mini arcade game. pac-man to be exact.

"oh my god it's like our first date!" ten smiled as johnny nodded, he hugged johnny as he turned on the game and tried to set it up.

sicheng decided to open up another present in front of everyone as he reached for another present labeled for him far behind the tree. he was curious of why it was so far away.

yuta noticed what present sicheng saw and his eyes widened immediately.

"no sicheng don't-" he called out, but it was too late. sicheng already unwrapped the present. it was bright pink lace lingerie, of course it was lingerie.

everyone snickered at the present as both sicheng and yuta turned bright red.

"that present was meant for after everyone left...that's why it was so far back," yuta let out as everyone snickered again.

"ok who's next?" yuta called out, trying to move on as taeyong smirked.

"i offer jaehyun as tribute."

he had 911 on speed dial just incase, skeptically accepting the gift taeyong handed him.

he slowly took off the wrapping paper, taking a deep breath before opening the box.

he sighed as he took the item out of the box.

"show them what it is~" taeyong purred out.

jaehyun kept a straight face as he held up the large black shirt with large sparkly print displaying, 'i love lee taeyong!!', decorated with a large picture of taeyong making an ahegao face.

"isn't it cute!" taeyong exclaimed, "now we are a matching couple! i have one of you too," he said as he held up an identical shirt, except it read out 'i love jung jaehyun'

"i'm burning it when i get home," jaehyun calmly said as he placed it back inside the box and threw the box aside, which made taeyong giggle.

"uh...anyways so," yuta said, "anyone else wanna go next?"

mark swiftly raised his hand as donghyuck stood up. mark slowly stood up as well.

"my present is for mark, and it's more vocal than physical." he tensely let out. donghyuck faced mark and grabbed his two hands.

"mark lee, ever since i met you i've been deeply in love with you. thank you for being so kind and caring towards me. thank you for being funny and lighting up the mood when it's dark, and most of all, thank you for being yourself, you inspire me. you are the smartest person i know on this planet. you are able to figure out anything to do with science, you're genius. i feel so lucky to have you in my life...i love you." donghyuck teared up as he kissed mark on the cheek.

there was silence until mark smiled, "wow, thank you so much bro! you're such a good friend. i love you too no homo of course." mark kissed donghyuck back on the cheek.

once again there was silence. donghyuck was in utter shock. was mark really that stupid and thought donghyuck was saying that as a friend?

the entire group collectively slapped their forehead, at the same exact time, and screamed.

mark sat back down in confusion.

"well, that just happened. let's keep on going."

johnny opened his presents, then donghyuck, then taeyong, and then everyone else finished off their presents except sicheng. he had so many he couldn't keep up. all his presents were very fancy as expected. he even got a solid diamond in a box. sicheng didn't even know what to do with all of this stuff.

after about 30 minutes, sicheng finally finished unwrapping all his gifts, leaving a large pile of expensive clothing and jewelry laying next to him.

"wow, i've probably received more presents today than i have in my entire life," sicheng said, massaging his sore hands.

"wait," yuta called out, standing up, "i have one more little suprise for you," he winked at the younger as he walked around the corner.

"i swear to god if we are about to experience a live porno-" ten exclaimed.

about a minute after there was a 'meow' coming from the hall. sicheng heard it immediately and stood right up. his eyes widened as he saw yuta walk around the corner

with a kitty.

"oooh kitty!!" he squealed out as he pet the small fluffy kitty in yuta's arms. yuta rocked the kitty back and forth like it was a child.

sicheng jumped up and down excitingly, clapping his hands rapidly like a seal, "hold! i wanna hold!"

sicheng sounded like a little kid at this point. yuta carefully handed the little kitten to the younger.

"it's so fluffy!" he screamed out.

"she's so fluffy," yuta replied, "what should we name her-" and without hesitation, sicheng chose a fitting name.

"sock."

"sock?"

"yes. she will be named sock, or else no sexy time for a year!"

the group made fake puking noises.

"gross, sex" mark let out, fake puking on the ground.

"oh shut up virgin!" sicheng yelled back.

"well, sock it is," yuta said, shrugging at jaehyun as sicheng jumped for joy with sock in his arms.

yuta smiled. he felt lucky to have his friends and his beautiful boyfriend with him for christmas. christmas was usually a sad time of year for him, because his mom died around the christmas time but sicheng and his friends made it better.

there was a click of heels as a woman popped out from behind the hall.

"food is ready!" she smiled as she signaled everyone to the dining room.

everyone let out "thank god" and "woo hoos" as they were all starving.

jaehyun walked over to yuta, "how much would it cost to fly me out to hawaii so i can through this damn t-shirt into a volcano?" he whispered.

"$0, merry christmas," yuta cheerfully whispered as he handed jaehyun a big wad of cash.

boy, he really is becoming everybody's sugar daddy isn't he?
________________________
we would like to say merry christmas to everyone who celebrates it, and happy holidays to everyone else! we hope you enjoy your day with the ones you love and get everything you wished for! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.2K 1.5K 19
"You're straight for now, but I'm going to change that." In which Yuta is obsessed, and Sicheng is not interested. ใ€Ž ranks: #1 in yuwin, luwoo, jaeyo...
19.6K 847 17
"I'll make sure they can't hurt you anymore." Taeyong transfers to a new school after a traumatic summer, where he meets Doyoung. Time only tells wha...
10.3K 776 32
โ๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ.โž โ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜—๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ.โž โžตYuwin โžตyutazennie_ โœŽ ๐™ฐ ๐š ๐š˜๐š›๐š” ๐š˜๐š ๐š™๐šž๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜...
54.8K 2.9K 16
Sicheng is the shy but sassy exchange student and Yuta is the popular soccer player. Sicheng accidentally texts Yuta and tells him he likes him. Thi...