My lady- not!

By choc0_0mallows

It was funny when I read other novels that portray people getting sucked out in a novel or an otome game. Unt... More

| | O N E | |
| | T W O | |
| | T H R E E | |
| | F O U R | |
| | F I V E | |
| | S I X | |
| | S E V E N | |
| | E I G H T | |
| | N I N E | |
| | T E N | |
| | E L E V E N | |
| | T W E L V E | |
|| F O U R T E E N ||
|| F I F T E E N ||
|| S I X T E E N ||
|| S E V E N T E E N ||
|| E I G H T E E N ||
|| N I N E T E E N ||
|| T W E N T Y ||
|| T W E N T Y- O N E ||
|| T W E N T Y- T W O ||
|| T W E N T Y - T H R E E ||
|| T W E N T Y- F O U R ||
|| T W E N T Y- F I V E ||
|| T W E N T Y- S I X ||
|| T W E N T Y- S E V E N ||
|| T W E N T Y- E I G H T ||
|| T W E N T Y- N I N E ||
|| T H I R T Y ||
|| T H I R T Y- O N E ||
|| T H I R T Y- T W O ||
|| T H I R T Y- T H R E E ||
|| T H I R T Y- F O U R ||
|| T H I R T Y- F I V E ||
|| T H I R T Y- S I X ||
|| T H I R T Y- S E V E N ||
|| T H I R T Y- E I G H T ||
|| T H I R T Y- N I N E ||
|| F O U R T Y ||
|| F O U R T Y- O N E ||
|| F O U R T Y- T W O ||
|| F O U R T Y- T H R E E ||
| | F O R T Y - F O U R | |
|| F O U R T Y- F I V E ||
|| F O U R T Y- S I X ||
|| F O U R T Y- S E V E N ||
|| F O U R T Y- E I G H T ||
| | F O U R T Y - N I N E | |
|| F I F T Y ||
Announcement!!!
|| E N D ||
Extra 0.1
Extra 0.2
Extra 0.3
Extra 0.4
Acknowledgements
When the Camellia blooms
Congratulations!
HELP!!!!

|| T H I R T E E N ||

35.3K 1.2K 86
By choc0_0mallows

Luciana Amellyia Rosenberg.

One of the villains in this novel.

She was a red-headed woman with a voluptuous body with a seductive face and unknowingly, a spoiled woman.

Well how couldn't she? She was pampered by her parents and brothers, is seen as a goddess to both men and women, and regarded as one of the top beauties here in this kingdom.

She was in love with the prince and is actually a virgin but because of her looks and her love of night parties, her reputation was always seen as a seductress. Such typical misleads for a woman who enjoys her life.

...

"I think I'm gonna be sick" I muttered under my breath which my maid Amy looked behind.

I shook my head and just continue to stop my breathing and to exhale all of their pungent perfumes.

"Lady Rosenberg arrives!"

Shit!

"Good morning Lady Rosenberg" the maiden with lower status bowed while we the higher-ups lowered our heads slightly.

"You can be at ease after all this is just a simple tea party for us ladies" she smiled at us.

While she looks absolutely dashing, her aura emitted coldness and sharpness that a lot of people seemed too reluctant to be at ease with her, add to the fact that there are two women with higher status than them.

The women folks went into their groups and talked about cosmetics and new emerging boutiques to visit. Meanwhile, I was looking at the teacup when a hand taps my back and I responded.

"Luci!" I said with a sickening fake tone.

"Isaiah! Look at you, you look beautiful! The pregnancy must have been good to you!" She said and I just smiled rigidly at her compliment.

Well, I really couldn't say anything because I don't know my experience in pregnancy and I just woke up in this world with a head sticking out of my body.

"Are these your twins? How lovely!" She said as she messages me in her eyes if she could take Fuyu which I just nodded at her.

Surely, I could see the gentleness in her eyes and for a moment she looked like a gentle. mother slowly rocking her child to sleep.

"You look like you've done this before" I suddenly state my thoughts.

"Well, I try to practice" she smiled ambiguously.

"How's the orphanage?"

"They are better now, the kids look energetic and- oh are you smiling? You're smiling huh?" She laughed as Fuyu continued to give a toothless grin on her face.

Before I married Alec, Luci became my friend. We met in the orphanage and I was just so shocked to know that this spoiled girl was a kid-maniac.

Not in a bad way though.

She loves kids and she loves helping them. In the novel, she became the fiance of the crown prince but of course, as always, the heroine broke the engagement.

The crown prince was seduced by the heroine and by that, he broke the engagement between the Rosenberg clan. The clan got furious at the unfair treatment of their precious princess and revolted.

Unfortunately, the clan was exiled with the help of the Castellion and Lawborne clans.

Everyone was living their fairytale story and the princess was pampered by the three male leads. She was shared by three men which is extremely disgusting for me by the way. What a fox- no, I shouldn't let an innocent animal be compared to that woman!

"Do... do you wanna visit my estate-"

"Yes!" Her excited voice rang out the courtyard and the women turned their eyes towards us. "I mean yes, yes I will"

With that, a promise of the visit was made.

***
Have a great day and stay safe!

Please do VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.

Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 233 24
Warning : Gore, mass murderings, assassinations, tortures and inhumane actions. Read at your own risk. MC died in real world and when he regained his...
597K 26.1K 66
I had reincarnated into Remis Xenith, the younger brother of the heroine, who died at the beginning of every route. In order to not interfere with t...
704 58 29
PS: Before proceeding to this story, I recommend to read first the Twisted Fate of the Knight for a better understanding of the following plot becaus...
1.1K 38 10
I had a good life. I had a stable job at a famous cafe, and, met someone who I wanted to live the rest of my life with... But I was run over by a car...