The grandmaster of demonic cu...

By user36715413

Request is close . Rank #1 魔道祖师 Rank #3 thegrandmasterofdemoniccultivation Rank #9 request Rank#20 theuntamed... More

Lan Zhan x Male reader : Cute
Wei Wuxian x Female reader : More than friend
Jiang Cheng x Female reader : Childhood promise
Wen Ning x Female reader : Dead love
The 3 zun x Male reader : Love quarrel
Jin Ling x Female reader : My short tsundere
Lan Xichen x Dominant male reader : Misunderstanding
Jin Guangyao X Female reader : Fake
Nie Mingjue/Lan Xichen x Female reader : One-shot
Wei Wuxian x Male reader : Fluff and angst
Nie Huaisang X Female reader : Shy
Jiang Cheng x Dominant female reader : Hateful love
Lan Wangji x Male reader : Rabbit
Lan Jingyi x Female reader : Lovely words
Jin Ling x Lan reader : Innocent
Lan Wangji/Wei Wuxian x Male reader
Lan Sizhui x Any gender reader : Unconfessed love
Male Wen Qing x Reader x Male Jiang Yanli
Jin Zixuan x Fem reader : Lie
Jiang Fengmian x Reader : Fluff
Mo Xuanyu x Friend reader : After death
Wen Rouhan x Jin reader : Marriage
Xiao Xingchen x Blind male reader : The criminal's brother
Lan Sizhui x Female reader : Fainted memory
Wei Wuxian x Shy male reader x Lan Wangji : Share
Wen Ruohan x Female Lan reader : Bath
Wen Chao x Reader
Jiang Cheng x Adopted daughter reader
Wang Yibo x Girlfriend reader : Cooking
Xiao Zhan/Sean Xiao x Girlfriend reader
Jin Guangshan x Maid reader : First love
Lan Qiren x Deceased reader : Reminiscence
Song Lan x Male reader : Lime
Xue Yang x Female reader : Lime
Lan Xichen x Female reader : Lime
Lan Xichen x Female reader : Part 2
A-Qing x Male reader : Fluff
MDZS boyfriend scenarios - When you're on your period
MDZS boyfriend scenarios - Happy birthday

Song Lan/Xiao Xingchen/Xue Yang x Reader

5.7K 119 45
By user36715413

I may change the plot of this scene since I don't want anyone dying .

It contain more Xue Yang scene .

I'm accompany Xiao Xingchen , A-Qing and the man with unknown name out on groceries . A-Qing is holding onto Xiao Xingchen's hand while they walk . Unnamed man is humming with his hands on the back of his head . I looked around the street and spotted a candy store . I looked back at the trio and seeing them got distracted . I left the group and runs to the store . I promised Xiao Xingchen not leave his side and I don't know why he is this worried even though I'm a grown woman ." Welcome beautiful lady , pick whichever you want ", the woman greeted with a smile ." What a sweet mouth ", I thought . I examine every candy and also asked them the flavor . Once I picked the candies , I handed her the money . I then proceed back to the group ." A-Qing !", I called and stand in front of her ." Yes (Y/N) ?", she asked innocently ." Put out your hands ", I demanded . She did as I say . I put one candy on her palm and she feel it to know what the object is ." Is this candy ?", she asked happily ." Yep !", I replied ." Thank you (Y/N) !", A-Qing hugged me and I hug back ." And here is yours Xiao Xingchen and gongzi ", I handed them a candy each ." Thank you (Y/N) ", Xiao Xingchen thanked ." T-Thanks ?", the unnamed man seem confused and surprised for a moment .

Time-skip

I hummed a tune for A-Qing during night . I stare down at her sleeping face and chuckle . I took off my outer robe and put it over her . I give her a gentle kiss on her forehead ." Goodnight A-Qing ", I said softly before walking out from her room ." Is A-Qing sleeping ?", Xiao Xingchen asked ." Yes and goodnight Xiao Xingchen ", I said ." Goodnight (Y/N) and don't stay up so late ", he said before petting my head ." I really wonder how he know where I'm standing at ", I thought . He then proceed back to his room . I ignore his order and stay up late since I'm a bad sleeper .

I sit down on the chair in the middle of the yard . I began to hummed a different tune ." What are a beautiful lady like you not going to sleep ?", the unnamed man asked ." Sorry did I wake you up ?", I asked feeling guilty ." No and your voice is good to hear ", he compliment ." Thank you gongzi ", I thank . He take a sit beside me ." Thank you for the candy ", he thanked ." No it's fine since I know you like it ", I said . He turned to me with his eyes slightly widen ." How do you know I like candy ?", he asked ." Remember you told me a story about a young boy who is poor and he like candy . I thought that boy is you and someday when we're out doing grocery , I caught you staring at the candy shop ", I explained ." Geez you had good eyesight and memories ", he said in surprised ." Thank you for the compliment ", I did an closed eyes smiled . 

He grinned and put his head on my lap . I blushed at his sudden action ." W-What are you doing ?!", I stuttered ." You did it to that girl but can't you do it to me ?", he asked like a child . I sighed and let him do whatever he wants ." By the way (Y/N) , do you have someone you like ?", unnamed man asked curiously . I almost split out mouthful of saliva ." W-What do you m-mean ?!", I screeched ." It's just what I mean~", he smirked . I looked away trying to hide my expression . I felt his palm on my cheek and turn my face to meet his ." You had such a gorgeous look and I wonder how will no man fall for you ", he commented ." P-please don't tease me !", I pouted . He smirked wider . He lift up the strand of my hair up to my ear ." Such a pretty face ", his words make me flushed like a volcano . He began to laughed ." You're reaction is priceless !", he laughed while holding his stomach . I glared at him telling him to stop . He get up from my lap and stand up ." Well I gotta go to bed and tonight is very fun . Then see ya tomorrow !", he said before leaving ." What a strange man ", I thought .

Next morning

Xiao Xingcheng and Xue Yang went out to investigate the roaming ghost again . Me and A-Qing is accompany each other out on a stroll . I let my eyes slip away from A-Qing since I know she can take care of herself ." A girl like you shouldn't run like that . It's dangerous ", a deep and caring voice ring through my ears . I turned to the source of the voice and I gasped ." Song Lan !", I dashed toward the tall man and embrace him into my arms ." (Y/N) !?", he gasped . His stiff body soften and he wrapped his arms around my petite body . I sniffed in his scent . The smell of nature and blood linger into my nose ." What are you doing here ?", I asked happily ." I heard Xiao Xingchen and you are in this town so I came to look for ye ", he replied and seem to be relieve to see that I'm fine ." Geez don't worry too much . I'll make sure to protect Xiao Xingchen and of course A-Qing . With me here , no demon can lay their fingers on them !", I said with confident ." (Y/N) I like you !", A-Qing squeal and hit me with her embrace attack . Song Lan sweat drop .

The three of us walk back to the place where we stay in . Once I opened the door Xiao Xingchen greeted us ." How's the stroll ?", Xiao Xingchen asked ." It's great !", I beamed . I notice Song Lan is quiet so I turned my head . I noticed he is glaring at the gongzi ." XUE━!", I covered his mouth when he's about to say that name ." Song Lan is that you ?", Xiao Xingchen asked . I pulled Song Lan closed to me ." Please restrain yourself from saying that name . Xiao Xingchen trust that gongzi ", I whispered into his right ear . I let go and he looked at me with shocked and betrayed . I give him an assure smile before going to the frowning unnamed man . I gesture him to follow me . To my surprised he did as I told . I left Xiao Xingchen and Song Lan alone . Of course Song Lan is worry to left me with a criminal together .

I've stopped when we're out of their sight . I turned to the nameless gongzi ," You're Xue Yang . . . right ?". He gritted his teeth and nodded anyway . I could see the murderous look in his eyes . It's like if I tell a soul , I'll lose my life ." I'm not going to blacklist you or something ", I said and his murderous look never leave ." I'm not mad at you for keeping a secret , I know you're doing it for Xiao Xingchen . I appreciate it . . . I trust you Xue Yang ", I said in a gentle tone . It is silent and I'm not sure what he's thinking . The tension is building inside of me , it's give me goosebumps . The next thing I'm met with is something soft and warm against my forehead . I looked up to see Xue Yang had a smirked on his face . My face began to heat up when I notice what he'd just done ." Don't make that sorrow face again , it will make you looked ugly~", he teased . I'm so confused and mad at the same time . First he's giving out a murderous vibe and now he's trying to pick a fight and even k-kiss me . He brushed his finger against my cheek ." Don't ever show that face to anyone other than me ", he said in a serious tone .

We left the room with me blushing madly and him with a calm look . Once we're enter the room where the three is in . Song Lan had his arms and his legs cross ." Dinner is ready and today we had a feast since Song Lan is here !", Xiao Xingchen chirped . We both take a seat ." What are you both talking about ?", Xiao Xingchen asked . My hands is sweating like a waterfall . I felt I've being pulled into a chest . Xue Yang wrapped his left arm around my waist ." A secret time alone together~", Xue Yang hummed . Xiao Xingchen and Song Lan dropped their chopsticks and their jaws dropped . I blushed and looked down . Song Lan is giving hostility toward Xue Yang and Xiao Xingchen is imagine something that had to do with me ." W-What do you mean gongzi ?", Xiao Xingchen's voice is shaky . I could see Xue Yang grinned wider ." Please don't provoke them any longer ", I plead in my mind ." Didn't I told you already , s-e-c-r-e-t ", Xue Yang spell out . 

Song Lan had enough and got out his sword and swing toward the criminal . Xue Yang hide behind me . Song Lan growled and pull back his sword ." You coward !", Song Lan yelled ." Now , now . It's bad to show a kid violence ", I said , looking over at A-Qing . A-Qing continue to munch her foods and enjoy the show . Please save me A-Qing . A-Qing give me a " I can't and save yourself" look . Xiao Xingchen coughed causing all of us attention ." Gongzi I know you're a good person but I hope you can stop coming near (Y/N) ", Xiao Xingchen said in a warning tone ." I'll killed you if you touch her !", Song Lan roared . Seeing the sight he's holding me now had make him lost his patient . Xue Yang didn't affected by their message . I felt the tension  rise between the three males ." W-What's going on ? I-Is it my fault ?", I thought .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 283 12
Please enjoy the Untamed One-Shots. (Mo da Zhu Shi/ MDZS / Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation/ The Untamed) Requests Open! Note: There are dark them...
143K 6.7K 21
**WARNINGS** THIS STORY CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS. This story has a malexmale relationship. This story is not suitible for juniors. This story may hav...
137K 3.4K 11
A light novel. [Republishing] Officially Yizhan. I always prefer strong characters and switching. Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo romance fanfic. It's more...
82.6K 2K 50
Adventures of Wei wuxian and Lan wangji after marriage and some random wangxian one shots. Mainly contains smut and fluff so read at your own risk A...