sweet like candy, yuwin

By aeongbite

[ WARNING: this book contains ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ] where sicheng likes money, and yuta has loads. hi... More

ใ€Žcharactersใ€
ใ€Ž1ใ€
ใ€Ž2ใ€
ใ€Ž3ใ€
ใ€Ž4ใ€
ใ€Ž5ใ€
ใ€Ž6ใ€
ใ€Ž7ใ€
ใ€Ž8ใ€
ใ€Ž9ใ€
thank you!!
ใ€Ž10ใ€
ใ€Ž11ใ€
chrismas special ๐Ÿ’›
ใ€Ž13ใ€
ใ€Ž14ใ€
ใ€Ž15ใ€
ใ€Ž16ใ€
ใ€Ž17ใ€
update
new book!
ใ€Ž19ใ€
corona special pt. 1
corona special pt. 2
heeeey ๐Ÿ˜€
help
question

ใ€Ž12ใ€

2.7K 131 166
By aeongbite

sicheng woke up to a text message. his hair was shriveled and there was drool on the bed sheets. let's just say that his dream wasn't very.... PG.

he scratched his head and used his face ID to unlock it. he got startled at first but then realized that he had the iPhone 11 and not his old fossil looking phone. it was mark.

mark 😐:
WHERE ARE YOU WE
NEED YOU AT THE DORMS,
PRONTO.
sicheng✨😌

OH GOD WHAT DID
YOU FUCKERS DO-

mark 😐:

wow bold of you to
assume it was me who
broke the window 💔

sicheng✨😌:

YOU BROKE THE WINDOW???

mark 😐:

YES BUT THAT'S NOT
THE MAIN FOCUS HERE!

we are setting up johnny and
ten for an arcade date. <3

sicheng✨😌:

and then, they have sex! 💖

mark 😐:

stfu this aint about you and
your hag bf thingy.

anyways our plan is to invite
both of them to the arcade in
a friend group and just
abandon them to be alone!
it's genius! ✨

sicheng✨😌:

it's so crazy it just might work 😐
why are you telling me this again?

mark 😐:

BECAUSE WE NEED YOUR
HELP TO MAKE HIM LOOK LIKE
A NON-VIRGIN

sicheng✨😌:

okay okay, i'm on my way jeez,
get your panties out of a twist 💔💔

sicheng then put down his phone and dragged himself out of bed, quickly slipping on one of yuta's hoodies and the jeans he was wearing the other day. he dashed down the stairs, greeting one of the maids on the way down. he was greeted by a hungover yuta sitting down at the kitchen table with a half finished beer in hand.

sicheng stifled down a laugh. "good morning, sleeping beauty~"

yuta just glared at the younger, taking another swig from his bottle. "good morning."

sicheng cringed as he saw him almost chug the rest of the beverage. "sorry to just walk out on you like this but, i kinda have an emergency and i was wondering if your driver could give me a ride back to my dorm?.."

yuta yawned, "yeah yeah of course, i'll go with you just to make sure you get home safe."

both of the males slipped on their shoes and walked outside, immediately being greeted by yuta's driver. he opened the door to let the couple in. sicheng schooched inside while yuta plopped right in, still painfully hungover. sicheng was getting quite used to this "sugar daddy" thing. he pulled out a hand mirror and applied some lip gloss to his lips. he isn't in love with yuta, he just likes having sex with him...and they do that a lot so sicheng is happy.

although sicheng was wearing simple clothing, they still brought out sicheng's small curves into light. yuta noticed and immediately smirked.

"how do you look so hot in everything?" yuta asked.

sicheng rolled his eyes and laughed lightly.
"I don't know," he let out, his words trailing.

yuta pinched sicheng's waist and pulled him into a kiss. sicheng accepted the kiss and let yuta slip his alcohol tasting tongue inside. his sensitive cavern. the kiss intensified as yuta's driver just rolled his eyes at them, they do this almost all the time when they go inside the car. they're glued to each other.

he finally pulls up to the dorms as an impatient taeyong, a nervous johnny, a confused donghyuck, and a worried mark appear in view. the car stops as taeyong opens the door. he slapped his forehead to see sicheng still making out with yuta.

"alright alright, come on romeo and juliet!" taeyong yelled irritated, yanking sicheng from yuta.

"hey!" sicheng screamed back at him, trying to resist but failing. he stood up straight, dusted himself up, and sighed to himself as he waved to yuta that drove away.

taeyong glared at him. "old man-hag dick lover.." he mumbled.

sicheng just shrugged. "atleast i get dick.."

taeyong rolled his eyes at sicheng. "at least i don't lead people on when i don't even have feelings for them.."

sicheng growled. 'this bitched pulled THAT out?'

"anyways, what are we doing again?"

"well," mark said loudly so johnny could hear, "we are going to the arcade! as a group! together! and we are going to stay there! not leave!

everyone stared at mark. he was so damn bad at lying.

"i'm confused," donghyuck replied, "me too," johnny added.

mark took the time to whisper to sicheng, "i told johnny that we were going to the arcade as a group and taeyong convinced ten to come along, so when they see each other we will ditch them!" he smiled too enthusiastically.

sicheng scratched his head, "jeez mark are you sure this is gonna work?" he asked.

"trust me, i know it will," mark replied back.

suddenly, mark walked over to johnny, inspecting him. johnny looked visibly nervous.

"johnny...you look a little underdressed why don't you have sicheng and taeyong help you look better?" mark said awfully quickly.

"what?" johnny asked, "why? and where are they gonna get a bunch of hair products and make up and clothes-"

suddenly, taeyong took off a backpack full of hair products, make up, and clothes and placed it on the ground.

"aren't we just going out together? what the fuck?" johnny kept on asking. he was wearing a gray sweatshirt with their university's logo, gray sweat pants, white filas, and his usual bisexual round glasses. yes, he calls them bisexual lenses because they're so bisexual of him.

"you guys are acting weird!" he whined at them while taeyong started to pick at his hair.

he signaled sicheng, sicheng got the clothes and tossed them at taeyong who gave them to johnny.

"put these on." he demanded.

"but i don't see the point-"

"now."

"okok-"

johnny ran back inside the dorm and minutes later he came out wearing the clothes taeyong gave him.

he was now wearing a black turtleneck with black slacks, accompanied by some high top black converse and a beige faux leather jacket. taeyong quickly added a chain necklace, smiling at his work.

"see, now you look like not-a-mess! perfect gay dom material."

"but i don't see how all of this really matters-"

taeyong quickly cut him off. "SHUT UP AND GET IN MARK'S UGLY CAR."

mark pouts at the comment. "my car isn't ugly.."

it was pretty ugly, not gonna lie. they all piled into mark's little red chevy as they made their way to the arcade. taeyong kept playing at johnny's hair, which made him even more confused. he slapped his hand away.

"can you not?" johnny said while laughing nervously, "im still like...super confused why am i dressed so nicely? we are just going to the arcade, i could go in my pajamas and no one would care.

taeyong thought for a second, "it's all about...public figure!" he lied.

"i'm still so confused," donghyuck let out. everyone stared at him for a second, then continued to ignore him like they usually do.

donghyuck looked out the window, "look at the clouds!" he exclaimed. sicheng looked out the window and joined donghyuck in captivation, "this one looks like a bunny."

"and that one," mark said while pointing up into the sky without looking, "looks like the way i'm going to punch you if you don't sit your ass down and stop being loud!"

donghyuck just frowned and let out a huff, sitting back against the worn out seat. he hated mark lee and the stupid feelings he had for him.

"dumb hetero..."

taeyong butted in. "HEY! no hetero shaming, it hurts markie's feelingss.."

mark just groans as they all start to coo and baby him mockingly.

"shut up or i'll make all of you walk."

they all went silent for a moment until hyuck spoke again.

"..peepee."

the whole car immediately let out a fit of giggles, annoying the shit out of mark. he just tried to tune them out, trying to keep his calm.

he sighs in relief as they finally pull up to the mall, shooing everyone out of the car as soon as he parks.

"so...we're just going to the arcade right?" johnny questioned.

taeyong smiles to himself and stood on his tippy-toes to squish johnny's cheek, "yep! by the way you look so good."

"you're just saying that because you dressed me aren't you."

"yep."

"damn."

the friend group stumbles their way into the mall. it wasn't very busy, but it had a lot of stores open so it was prone to get busy sooner or later. the arcade came into view as sicheng pulled out his little purse. he pulled out a handful of hundred dollar bills. he life changed in a very short amount of time. he's basically a millionaire now. he knows not to take it for granted, but sometimes having a bit of fun with your cash is too tempting to be ignored. taeyong glanced over at sicheng and sighed. he misses him.

"ok so i am paying for yall because you're broke," sicheng joked, getting a few weird looks from the others.

"everyone say thank you to sicheng for paying for our day!" mark said a little too enthusiastically.

"thank you..." the others mumbled.

mark came up to sicheng's ear, "taeyong told ten to meet him by the bathrooms, you bring everyone else in and when we get back, we need to GO!"

sicheng nodded his head. he was excited to see johnny and ten finally do something together. hopefully johnny isn't too embarrassing and makes a complete fool out of himself like last time. let's just say.. it was a long story.

sicheng skipped to the arcade entrance while holding johnny and donghyuck's hand, waiting for mark and taeyong to show up with ten. they entered the arcade, with many game sound effects buzzing off at the same time and a repetitive "let's play!"

mark made sure to laugh extra loud as they got closer to the trio, signifying sicheng that they needed to get the fuck out of there. sicheng immediately noticed, and ran out of the entrance, dragging hyuck with him.

"hahaha really nice meeting you ten. by the way, this is our friend johnny uhm have fun okay byee~" taeyong and mark ran after sicheng and donghyuck, ditching the pair in the arcade now. they were uncontrollably laughing, feeling proud of the date they set up for the two.

"if they aren't fucking by the end of the day, then we failed," sicheng laughed as the others giggled.

donghyuck looked over at mark. his laugh was the sweetest thing he's ever heard. he felt a warm rush to his cheeks, he almost melted away looking at him. there's just something so calming yet so nerve-wracking about having a crush. it could go any way at any time. life can take a life changing toll on you at any time. he felt as if he met the most ordinary college student with an extraordinary persona. it was beautiful. that's how donghyuck felt about mark.

taeyong noticed how his little brother was looking at mark and smirked, nudging him teasingly. hyuck just glared at him, mouthing a 'fuck off,' at him.

shicheng pouted his lips, bored. "so.. what now gays and mr mark lee?"

"what every good friend does best. while taeyong was touching johnny's hair, i had him place a microphone and ear piece on his ear, so we can communicate with johnny and hear everything that goes on! also, i hacked into the arcade's security cameras so we can watch their every move." mark explained casually as he whipped out some random laptop with multiple screenings of the arcade.

the others were perplexed.

"WHAT? how did you- you just-" taeyong was out of words.

donghyuck clinged onto mark, trying his best to flirt without giving himself away, "that's my boy!~"

mark didn't even acknowledge it because he was already busy typing away at his computer. donghyuck pouted and tried his best to sit next to mark.

"hello?" hello!" mark suddenly said. in the security cameras, you could see a tall man looking around confused.

"what is this? oh my god-" johnny said into the microphone.

mark hesitated, "hey um, it's mark... i may or may not have put an ear piece in your ear..." he laughed awkwardly.

"well i can see that," johnny let out obviously mad, "why? and where did you guys go? there's germy little children coming and i'm getting anxious."

mark hesitated even more, "um, i may or may not have set you up on a date..." he softly replied.

"a date?! with who?"

"...ten."

suddenly, johnny froze in his stop as he saw ten walk inside the arcade, curiously looking around. there was no more chatter.

"johnny? johnny! helllllooooooo?"

mark frantically spoke into the mic. johnny froze in place as ten approached him.

"are you.. johnny?"

johnny just stood there, dumb expression on his face. he gulped, trying to get the courage to respond.

"uhm.. y-yeah that's me." he let out an awkward laugh, his cheeks a cherry red now.

"johnny! if you're tryna get ass then you gotta play it better than that!" sicheng huffed, screaming to the computer.

"i'm trying!" johnny scream-whispered into the mic.

"what was that?" ten asked politely. his voice was so melodic and soothing. johnny almost melted on the spot.

"oh n-nothing. uhm wanna play something?"

'stupid. no shit, you're in an arcade.'

"yeah sure," ten replied as he walked over to the token machine. he started to pull out some dollars.

"no no! tell him you'll pay for it! you have like $50 you can split!" mark screamed, alarming johnny to do something.

johnny quickly shoved the money in ten's hands to the ground.

"wait! take my money instead, i insist!!"

ten bent down to pick up the dollar bills that he dropped, and hesitantly accepted the money from johnny.

"oh.. thank you?" he giggled and proceeded fo get tokens out of the machine.

mark was freaking out on the other end.

"JOHNNY YOU STUPID AMERICAN, WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT??"

taeyong had his face on his hands next to mark, getting second hand embarrassment. sicheng and donghyuck had gone off to go buy food at the food court nearby, abandoning them.

meanwhile johnny reddened and whacked himself on the head.

'stupid stupid stupid'

as ten put the money into the machine, 200 tokens came out, which they split in half and put in cups.

"what do you wanna play first?" ten looked around to find a suitable game to be their first, "what about 1 v. 1 fighter game!" he threw his fist in the air.

"u-uh sure! yeah! i'm gonna beat your ass! not that i wanna damage it because you have a beautiful ass and-" johnny stood still, silently dying inside. he ran his mouth, again.

mark was pulling his hair in frustration on the other line. "YOU DUMBASS!!"

donghyuck, sicheng, and taeyong snorted at the situation, too busy eating the ice cream that sicheng just bought them.

johnny felt like he could die of embarrassment in that moment, until he heard the most beautiful shit ever.

ten was giggling.

saying johnny was confused is an understatement. ten just kept on giggling, the giggles eventually becoming loud laughter.

"thanks, i like my ass too," ten said casually, winking at the taller.

johnny felt himself melting.
'how can someone be so hot and so cute at the same time?'

the two started to play the game, they pressed away at the buttons until one jumped for joy.

"haha!! i win!" ten exclaimed, tickets spilling out of the ticket slot. one measly little ticket came out of johnny's.

"really? one ticket? i rather of gotten zero they're just being mean now," johnny whined as he hesitantly ripped his single ticket from the ticket slot.

"it's ok, let's play some more!" ten smiled as he booped johnny's nose. johnny turned flustered.

"yes uh- let's play more because that's what we came to do! to play! video games! nothing else! not whatever else you were thinking that's for after- i mean did you know video games were invented-" johnny wanted to cry, he couldn't do this.

sicheng pulled mark back from breaking his computer, he was really considering it. he wanted to throw it.

"oh my FUCKING GOD JOHNNY WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK-"

meanwhile, ten was laughing, again. even more than before. johnny was standing there, not knowing if he should cry or laugh along.

they continued to play games, ten winning most of them. johnny was determined to win something for ten at the claw machine, but failed miserably. earning a pat on the back from ten.

the date went on for longer than expected and most of it contained of johnny making a fool out of himself and ten finding it absolutely hilarious.

their date came to an end as they talked for a bit.

"hey," ten said, catching johnny's attention immediately, "i had a lot of fun today." he leaned against the wall. "we should hang out more, you're cute." he grabbed johnny's arm and walked out of the arcade with him. he winked at johnny, making him turn as red as a tomato.

"i gotta go.i hope i see you around, johnny," ten seductively let out as he walked away from the group and left the mall.

the entire group was shocked, johnny was pale. no one moved or said anything for minutes.

mark finally opened his mouth, "did that date just go...well?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.1K 4K 25
[โ˜†in which yuta gives up on winwin, realising he never loved him after all.โ˜†] started: 9:2:19 (happy bday young ho ) โ˜†completeโ˜† ended: 15:3:19 โ˜†HIGH...
334K 13.3K 35
โ if he wants it, he gets it. โž โช mark lee โœ• lee donghyuck โซ โคท ยฉ dongcvs โ” 2021.
164K 11.1K 41
My boyfriend's crush is kissing a girl, thought Renjun sarcastically, a little bit bitterly... Renjun's life is a crazy mess, Jeno has trust issues, ...
18.1K 484 30
Excerped by You tube. NCT Mafia ff boy ร— boy nct ship ff nomin renhyuck yumark