Get Into Your Arms

By HoranMalik

Ariana Stutler a girl who loves One Direction and Justin Bieber till one day she moved to a new school as she... More

Get into your arms
Chapter 1 : I am such a fool.
Chapter 2 : My new life
Chapter 3 - Crazy Over You
Chapter 4 - Unexpected guest, Smile day
Chapter 5 - Second Kiss
Chapter 6 - My arms around you
Chapter 7 - In other Arms
Chapter 8 - Justin .... Bieber
Chapter 9 - Baby i love you
Chapter 10 - The fight, The love triangle.
Chapter 11 - The Secrets
Chapter 12 - A Day Without You.
Chapter 13: Can we fall one more time?
chapter 14 - Our separate ways... Really?
Chapter 16 - Secrets.
Chapter 17 - Over again.
chapter 18 - Enchanted

Chapter 15 - It's too late.

159 2 2
By HoranMalik

I could feel the burden on my stomach. My body cold. My shoulder felt a little warm as someone cuddle me up. Our skin touched. It felt cold though. I opened my eyes slowly. I looked up to see who's with me. 

Jason.

I smiled. 

I woke up. It felt strange. My body felt so cold. It's not even raining. The temperature of the aircond wasn't too high. 

Hmmph.

All the way around my body is aching. I felt tired. What did I do last night? I sighed looking at Jason. I smiled. But there was something that stopped me. 

He is shirtless.

He had never been shirtless when we were sleeping together. 

Were. We. Really....

I looked down my body and my heart beat even faster than the rollercoaster. The tears stream down my cheeks. Were we really had sex? But how did we.. We were kissing! Yes. I decided to marry him and we kissed! 

"What's wrong baby?" Jason asked.

I turned to him and there was a big adorable confuse created on his face. 

"Were we having.." I stopped. The tears falling down. "Sex?" I asked.

"Huh?" The only word that came up from his mouth and the only confuse expression that was created on his face. 

I looked down. Regret for what we have done. We haven't married yet. 

He took my hand then looked me in the eyes. "If you are going to pregnant, I will make sure that you are not going to be alone." He smiled kissing my forehead. 

"But this is wrong." I stated still managed to cry.

"I know, I know." He answered. "God!" He ran his fingers through his hair. "How can I do this!" He covered his face with his hands.

He lift me up then placed me on his lap. He pressed his face against my cheek. We sat in silent. Awkward.

"I am sorry." He whispered. I could clearly felt his breath against my neck. Our fingers fits together. I blushed a little. I couldn't help it.

"Hmmh, I should have to consider this as not a big deal as we are going to get married soon." I rested my head on his shoulder still trying to figure out the decision I've made.

"You'll be my perfect princess." He kissed my cheek.

"Thanks." I turned to him and I could felt his warm breath again my face. Our nose touched. Our lips were about to touch. His hands all the way around my stomach.

He smiled.

I smiled.

"I love you. So much. I know, I've hurt you a lot. But deep inside my heart, I really wont lose you. You are the reason of the smile I've created. You are the reason of my life. You are the reason of everything." He stated.

I smiled and blushed. Of course.

"Thanks for always being there for me." I stated. 

"You know, You are an angel who forgot how to fly."

We are having a little conversation though. And the most awkwardest position. It felt safe like this. But, All I could think now is 'Do I made a Right decision'.

"Really? And you are the one who safe me whenever my wings broken." I smiled.

He smiled and just in second, I could felt his lips pressed against mine. I smiled against his lips. I know, He noticed that because he created a smile aginst mine. 

~^^~

Zayn POV

I woke up with the best feeling ever. I've done the things that I've been afraid to do. Broken up with the most precious thing ever. Perrie.

*Flashback*

I was sitting there in silent. With the mix feelings I had. What will her reaction be? 

"Zayn" Perrie greeted me. I turned to my right and she was standing there with tears filled up her eyes.

"Perrie." I smiled.

"What you want to talk about?" She asked.

"I-I I don't know where to start but I.. I just I couldn't help this feelings. I-"

"You love Ari?" She asked turned to me. 

I looked in her eyes. There was a dissapointed sign beyond those blue eyes.

"Look, I..-" She cut me off.

"If I was you, I would probably fall for her. She is so different. She is amazing. She is funny. She is cute. She is angel." She stated and the tears fell one by one. "She always knows how to makes people smile." She smiled. 

I smiled a little.

"Zayn, If I had to lose you because of her, I would." She smiled trying to fight the tears but it has never works. 

I pull her closer. I hug her tight. 

"You will always be the number one for me. You are the true angel." I whispered. "I am sorry for not being able to be with you forever but I promise I will protect you forever." I pushed her slowly and smiled. 

"You are such a teaser." She wiped away her tears and smiled.

"So, last wish?" I smiled.

"Do you meant my last wish in this relationship?"

"Yes." I smiled. 

"Okay.. So, Forever goodbye kiss?" She smiled.

"Forever?" I frowned. "Perrie, we could make things works. We could be friends." 

"I've decided to stop singing for a while. I need to focus. Well, I want to go to Japan. Study." She smiled.

"I know, that's what you really want but.. That's too far."

"Just wish me luck. " She smile.

"Of course I will." I said kissing his nose. 

"That's the .." 

"Nope. That's just a kiss." I stated knowing what she want to asked.

I pull her closer and placed my hand around her waist. She put her hands around my neck.

"I love you Zayn." She stated. The tears that filled up her eyes were about to fall. 

So, I kissed her. I kissed her passionately. I want this to be the things she could remember. The thing she will never forget. After the death threat, The hurt, The fights with fans and this break up, I want this kiss be the best thing of us.

 I smiled at the thought. All I have to do now is propose Ari. I love that little girl so much!

I woke up from the bed went straight to the bathroom. I love you Ariana.

After the 15 minutes, relaxing in the tube, played with soap and singing, I decided to get out. It's so cold. I put on my black shirt and a short jeans. 10 minutes fixing my hair, I went to my closet and took out the tuxedo that we will use at Ellena's party. Well, he is our huge fan! I took out the little red box from the tuxedo and the smile created on my face. The thought that I haven't update anything on Twitter popping up into my mind. I took out my phone and start to tweet.

@Zaynmalik : Today is our History ;) x

@PerrieEdwards : @Zaynmalik Good luck! xx

@Zaynmalik : @Perrieedwards I LOVE YOU PERRIE. Wish you the best for the rest of your life. :) x

@PerrieEdwards : @zaynmalik I love you too moron. Hahha! Thanks. Good luck with Ariana!

@Zaynmalik : @Perrieedwards Thanks little naughty! Byee :D xxxx *Kiss* 

I scrolled down my mentions and started to read some of the fans tweet.

@BieberBitchArmy : OUR HISTORY SHOULD BE LAST NIGHT! @zaynmalik

I smiled at the thought that she is kind of pervert. Harry is the teacher.

@MrsBieberTeen : ZERRIE IS SECUTE! x @zaynmalik 

Aw but no. We are just friends.

Malikk_Army : WHO ON EARTH ARIANA IS? @perrieedwards @zaynmalik

 I smiled at the tweets. They are so funny, some rude and some like boss. I love every single of them. I placed my phone into my jeans pocket then get out of the room with a smiled. Today is our history.

I ran down the stairs. I saw Ari was sitting there with the others. Jason's arm wrapped around her waist. I don't know but for some reason, I want to punch him in the face let the shit fuck out of his face. Everyone was rallied around the living room.

"Zayn, come on faster!" Perrie greeted.

I thought she is gone. I smiled and sit next to her. I sighted looking at Ari and her face was just like .. something. Jealous. Maybe. Just maybe. But, I have to try.

"So.. We have something to tell." Jason went on smiling. 

"Okay, what?" Justin asked smiling.

" Me and Ariana.. We are getting married soon." He said smiling at her.

At that moments, my heart felt so hurt. It's so hurt. I just want to die. My heart felt like someone cut it into million of pieces. Everyone was just keep quite. Their eyes were all on me now. The tears started to fill up in my eyes. 

"Yaaay!" Justin went on standing trying to break the silence. I know, He's making the fake cheer. 'Congratulation." Justin replied.

"Congratulation guys." Selena went on. 

And the others congrates them except me and Perrie.

Perrie rubbed my back trying to comfort me. 

I got up and there was something fall from my hand. I looked down and the little red box that filled with ring broke. The ring was out from the box. Everyone look at it. 

It has nothing on me. I ran out and walked away. 

"Today is our history, Ariana." 

Continue Reading