I Hate You But I Love You

Autorstwa Em1901

Wanda messed with Natasha's mind and Natasha simply hates her for that. But what happens if Steve tells them... Więcej

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.

Intro

12.8K 149 27
Autorstwa Em1901

Hey there,

I know long Intros are annoying so I'll try to be quick.
You need to know that English is not my first language but I like to write in English because I think you can express yourself better.
I know my English is not perfect and that there will be probably a lot of mistakes so don't be shy correct me where you need to. You can tell me if something doesn't make any sense.

What you need to know:

~I don't own any of the caracters they're property of Marvel

~The story is based on the movies not the comics

~It starts at the time of Age of Ultron

~It's a girlxgirl fanfic as you may have noticed so if you're not comfortable with reading this you can go :)

Enjoy the story and don't be afraid to leave feedback

~Em, the author

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

220K 5.1K 37
Y/N has been an avenger for a while now and gets along with everybody, except Natasha Romanoff that is. No matter what she does the red-head seems to...
33.4K 1K 41
Natasha Romanoff: killer of men, lover of women. But what happens when she's hired to kill a woman? Will she finally meet her match? Or will the desi...
5.5K 154 28
When Naomi joins The Avengers, a certain redhead doesn't take a liking towards her like everyone else. Will Natasha be able to look past Naomi's past...
223K 6.6K 50
'𝚠𝚘𝚠, 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚡𝚒𝚌.' '𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭, 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭.' Y/N Y/L/N was not your typi...