โœ“ | ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜† โช le...

By ssourwolfs

โ– ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ. โ what a plot twist you were. โž ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ... More

๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ !
๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐—ญ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ข !
๐—ฆ๐—›๐—œ๐—ง๐—ฃ๐—ข๐—ฆ๐—ง !
zero.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
fourty.
fourty-one.
fourty-two.
fourty-three.
fourty-four.
fourty-five.
fourty-six.
fourty-seven.
fourty-eight.
fourty-nine.
fifty.
fifty-one.
fifty-two.
fifty-three.
fifty-four.
fifty-five.
fifty-six.
fifty-seven.
fifty-eight.
fifty-nine.
sixty.
sixty-one.
sixty-two.
sixty-three.
sixty-four.
sixty-five.
sixty-six.
sixty-seven.
sixty-eight.
sixty-nine.
seventy.
seventy-one.
seventy-two.
seventy-three.
seventy-four.
seventy-five.
seventy-six.
seventy-seven.
seventy-eight.
seventy-nine.
eighty.
eighty-one.
eighty-two.
eighty-three.
eighty-four.
eighty-five.
eighty-six.
eighty-seven.
eighty-eight.
eighty-nine.
ninety.
nintey-one.

seventeen.

3.3K 119 36
By ssourwolfs

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

oxvii. powers?

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

STILL AT STAR Labs, Chloe noticed Dr. Wells had wheeled away somewhere. He seemed to do that a lot. Chloe wondered as she tried to figure out a way to get Barry's speed back. She wasn't equipped for this, she didn't know how to get super speed back for crying out loud! Chloe looked over to her co-workers, them still trying to figure out a way to get her brothers speed back.

"Any luck?" Chloe questioned from her desk, by the defeated looks on their faces Chloe took that as a no. She groaned, "Why can't Barry stop running into trouble!"

"It's your brother, you tell us." Cisco replies with a snarky tone.

"Oh, haha, Cisco, haha." Chloe have him a fake sarcastic laugh a small smile on her face, though she was still wondering if there was any way to get Barry's speed back. She wasn't sure if that was possible.

BARRY WAS NOW back at STAR Labs, looking longingly at his suit.

Caitlin had walked up to him a sad smile on her face, as Chloe continued to click the keys on her keyboard trying to somehow come up with a way to get his speed back. Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

"You think I'll ever wear it again?" Barry questioned to the Doctor.

"I hope so." Caitlin replied. Barry sighed as he looked back to her, before he started to slowly walk away. "I didn't have my speed for very long, but now that it's gone, it feels like part of me is gone too." Barry told Caitlin as he turned back to her.

"With or without your speed, you're still you, Barry." Caitlin reassured a smile on her face as she nodded her head slightly.

Barry nodded too, but then he shook his head, "But I'm not. I'm not the best version of me. I love being The Flash." Barry chuckled lightly, "I love everything about it; The feeling of running hundreds of miles per hour, wind and power just rushing past my face, being able to help people." He finished, looking to his suit before looking down sadly, "I'm not sure I can live without it, Caitlin."

Chloe saw Caitlin step a little closer to Barry, but then their moment was ruined by Cisco, who was walking into the room making Chloe stand up.

"Farooq Gibran." He told them.

"Who?" Both Chloe and Barry asked as Chloe came to stand by them.

"The power vampire who jacked your speed. I hacked into the surveillance footage from the Petersberg Substation. Once I got his face, it was easy to find a match." Cisco told them, handing Barry a tablet. "He climbed an electrical tower, the night of the Accelerator explosion." Barry read.

"No surprise where his powers came from." Caitlin answered.

"Yeah-" Chloe spoke though she got interrupted by an alarm beeping. That made Cisco and Chloe both run for a computer. Cisco clicked on a key, Chloes eyes widened at the man she saw on the camera feed. It was Farooq Gibran. He was standing outside.

"Oh, you've got to be kidding me. This is not happening." Cisco spoke as Chloe yelled, "Fucking shit- Really?!"

"Dr. Harrison Wells, I need to see you!" Farooq shouted to the camera.

"Don't you dare let him in!" Chloe screamed to Cisco pointing a finger at him, he raised his hands in surrender.

"Like I would!"

"You could accidentally push something and let him in for all I know!" Cisco looked offended, opening his mouth to retort.

"Guys! Be quiet!" Barry called to them making the two go silent as the man outside spoke again.

"Come on, I know you're inside! Open the door!" The man called, "I just want to talk, Dr. Wells." His eyes narrowed as he yelled, "Wells!" Farooq screamed out their bosses name. "Let me in!"

Chloe yelled as if the man could hear him, "We're not going to do that!" Suddenly after a few moments of silence the man thrust his hands out and fried the power in the building the lights flickering, Chloe was certain that he was frying the power in the whole city.

"He's trying to get in!" Chloe yelled, already racing to her desk drawer and unlocking it. She pulled out one of her guns, and tucked into her jeans waistband. She turned back to her brother and friends them staring at her shocked.

"Well do you think he's coming in here for a chat?" Silence.

"Exactly, so if it has to be done, I'll shoot him." She pointed to Barry, "You don't have your speed. So this is the safest bet." Soon after she said that the power in the city went out leaving them in the dark. "Well shit." Chloe called as she pulled her gun back out of her waistband and cocked it. "This guy really doesn't quit! Does he?!"

Soon the building shook slightly. "He's inside." Both Barry and Chloe warned.

BARRY WAS NOW trying to call Captain Singh, and the man had finally answered. "Wait! Captain Singh, I've been trying to get in touch with Joe or anyone at the Precinct." Barry's face dropped as Singh answered. "Wait-" The phone call ended.

"Is Joe okay?" Chloe questioned.

"Joe and Iris are in trouble. I need my powers back now." Barry said determined.

"I have a theory." Dr. Wells spoke, "It's untested."

"I'm willing to roll the dice."

"Okay, you've lost you're speed, yes, but nothing had changed inside you on a subatomic level. In other words, your cells are still primed." Dr. Wells explained his theory.

"They just need a jumpstart." Cisco said aloud.

"Okay, how do we do that? How do we jumpstart me?" Barry questioned.

"We need to replace the initial jolt to your system." Dr. Wells told him. "But that would mean a peak current of at least 20,000 kilo-amps." Cisco went on.

"Are you guys insane?" Chloe asked as Caitlin asked, "Are you insane? That's more electricity than they give people for in the electric chair."

"That could kill Barry!" Chloe yelled.

"Caitlin, Chloe, with Farooq in the building, we're all looking at the death sentence here." Dr. Wells told them.

"Way to be blunt Dr. Wells." Chloe said aloud. "Wait- The spare generators offline." Chloe realized.

Cisco snapped his fingers at her, "Chloes right, if we reboot it, we could get a charge that big."

"We need something that can transmit the load from the generator to Barry's body without shorting out." Dr. Wells pointe out.

"The treadmill." Both Chloe and Cisco realized. "My baby could take the charge." Cisco finished off the thought.

"What if Barry can't?" Caitlin asked causing Chloe to gulp slightly, she didn't want her brother to die because of her and Cisco's idea.

"Well, that's up to Mr. Allen." Dr. Wells told them. Barry started to walk away, Caitlin calling, "Where are you going?"

"I'm gonna talk to him." Barry told the team.

"Are you crazy!" Chloe shouted.

"No. No." Dr. Wells shook his head.

"Okay, you didn't see him at the substation. He needed to feed. I got super speed out of the Particle Accelerator blast, but his best friends died. He woke up with a disease." Barry tried to explain.

"Earlier today, you worked a crime scene where this Meta-human electrocuted an innocent man. He's a murderer! And you are powerless to defend yourself against him." Dr. Wells tried to get it though Barry's head.

Although Chloes mind went else where when he said that the man was a murderer. If he is, wouldn't I be one too? I couldn't save my mom. . So technically I killed her... Chloe thought, though she brushed it away when her eyes started to water, she didn't like thinking about her mom.

"He may just need help like I did. I don't need my powers to offer him that. I have to try." Barry told him, before starting to walk out of the room.

"Barry's right. Sorry, Dr. Wells." Chloe told him before following her brother out, leaving a stunned team.

BARRY AND CHLOE walked down STAR Labs' hallways trying to find Farooq, Chloes hand was still wrapped around her gun, she wasn't taking any chances. But her brother was right, maybe the man just needed help. They finally found him, his hands glowing, making Barry and Chloe call out in surrender.

"Hey, whoa, whoa."

"Whoa, whoa, easy. We're not going to hurt you." Barry told him.

"You can't hurt me. Where is Harrison Wells?" Farooq demanded.

"Look, I know what happened to you. The night of the Accelerator explosion, it changed you. It changed me too." Barry explained making the man lower his glowing hands, then going back to normal.

"You were the one in the red suit." Farooq realized.

"I fed from you. I have to keep feeding."

"Alright, I know this has to be terrifying. That's why we want to help you, okay?" Chloe questioned slipping her gun into her waistband and putting her hands in front of her.

"The night of the explosion, when the light hit me, it stopped my heart. Jake and Darya-" Barry and Chloe interrupted, "They were your friends."

"I woke up, and they were beside me, dead. They tried to give me CPR. They were touching me and I electrocuted them."

"This is not your fault." Barry explained.

"I know." Farooqs hands light up again, "Wells did this to me."

"Farooq, you need to listen to us." Chloe tried but soon the siblings were blasted by him. Chloe groaned as she fell to the floor next to Barry, but it was strange the feeling hasn't effected her as much as Barry; For Chloe was siting up, her chest falling and rising quickly, her body sparking with electricity, but no visible signs to tell that she was hurt. Barry on the other hand was writhing on the floor, as Cisco ran and closed the barrier between Farooq and the team.

"Not sure how long that will hold." Cisco told the team as Chloe was staring at her hands, them sparking a dark blue color, different than the bright blue electrical currents that had just blasted her to the floor.

The spark faded though, none of the team noticing as they were to occupied with Barry.

"Done being noble, Mr and Ms. Allen?" Dr. Wells questioned. Barry nodded but Chloes eyes were still set on her hands that weren't sparking anymore.

"Caitlin, get him to the treadmill. Cisco, Chloe, bring the generator back online, make sure Barry gets the charge." Dr. Wells told them making Cisco pull Chloe up quickly. The redhead was still shaken however, a frown etched on her face.

"What? You're not coming with us?" Cisco asked. "We're not leaving you!" Chloe shouted.

"Listen to me, both of you. Of everything I've done in my life, of everything I have invented, my most important creation is The Flash. Barry Allen must have a future. Now, go." When they didn't move Dr. Wells ordered, "Go!"

That caused Cisco and Chloe to both run to where the generator was located. Chloe still confused as to what Dr. Wells had to do.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

AUTHORS NOTE | word count : 1845

Okay i lied the big (BIG) reveal for Chloes powers is coming next chapter! this isn't edited mosy of my newer chapters aren't so this may be wonky.

But Oh Well!

Anyways, i felt that since Barry's powers stem from lightning and as to how he's affected by Farooqs powers since Chloes powers stem from electricity like his, but on a MUCH lower level that she wouldn't be affected by how small of a blast Farooq used.

The BIG reveal where all of the team find out about her powers is next chapter lol- this is almost 2,000 words and i don't want to make a long ass chapter when i can just write another with the bigger reveal.

Chloes already skeptical, about what happened but she's more concerned with Barry to figure out what had just happened.

So see you in the next chapter, it's coming soon!

Sorry if this is crap it's not edited:/

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 545 23
Scarlett Luna Rios is Best friends with Barry Allen and Iris west. She has a huge crush on Barry but never had the courage to tell him. Then she meet...
232K 4.1K 84
๐˜๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป (๐—ป.) ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด, ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...
268K 6K 21
"I'd say it's a pleasure, but now I'm topless!" A story in which a girl moves to Central City and becomes something she never would have imagined...
671K 13.3K 157
[unedited/discontinued] I thought the unimaginable only existed in fairy tales, and stupid redundant television shows. I never knew how wrong I was.