Something Kinda Crazy: Lee Kn...

Galing kay AmbivertRobot

The dreams that you wish will come true. Sowon and inha woke up one day and things werent the same, something... Higit pa

Small Reminders
(1) Start of something New
(2) Heart shaker
(3)Inside my head too many questions
(4) I fancy you
(5) Time to love
(6) Lo Siento (sorry)
(7) Home
(8) Boy with luv
(9) Half of my heart
(10) She will be Loved
(11) M.I.A
(12) The way i feel inside
(13) Hericane
(14) Sofa
(15) I Dare you to Move
(16) Super Far
(17) Stick with you
(18) Me Gustas Tu (i like you)
(19) Like Im gonna Lose you
(20) When im with you
(21) We like 2 party
(22) Goodbye Road
(23) Officially Missing you
(24) Sherlock
(25) ILYSB
(26) ILYSB PART 2
(27) Youre my Moonlight
(28) Holiday
(29) Serendipity
(30) And im here
(31) Beautiful Pain
Im gonna draw my future like picasso
πŸ’™ Book 2 πŸ’™
(2) Story of My Life
(3) Moonlight Melody
(4) Blueming
(5) Coming Up Roses
(6) if its meant to be it'll be
(7) I did it all with a Smile on my Face
(8) Solo
(9) somebody to you
(10) Visitor
(11) Its not Fine
(12) Hope Not
(13) Got no shame
(14) Lover
(15) Easily
(16) Say you wont let go
(17) 24k
(18) Awkward Silence
(19) Trying to let you know Signeul bonae
(20) Shine
(21) Love Scenario
(22) Nervous
(23) Blow your Mind
(24) A Poem Entitled You
(25) I want to be your favorite boy
(26) Know me
(27) Whats happening?
(28) Kick it
(29) Beautiful
(30) Love left for Me
(31) Dont throw it all away our love
(32) On track
(33) Touch
(34) The Light
(35) Happy Together
Triple Wedding
important announcement

(1) Im Always Gonna Want you back

23 2 0
Galing kay AmbivertRobot

Jung Sowon

Im back in korea, im so excited. Aini will visit soon, our double date didnt go well as planned but i did gain him as a friend. Chris understood my situation that i wasnt ready yet, he also said he'll make time to visit me in korea. As for aini she did have a thing for her date but she found out he knows rick and decided to pull it off.

Im currently waiting in the airport for inha. I havent seen her for more than a year. I bought her so many things from malaysia i hope she likes it. I even bought a present for him, i dont know why i did...

I see inha get off her car, she jumps frantically as soon as she saw me.

"Sowooooon!" She ran to hug me.

"Inha, wow i missed you so much." We were hugging in joy.

"Youve grown! I cant believe it, you look good." She scanned me.

"Youre talking non-sense I DO NOT." I replied.

"Your hair is so long now."

"Okay mom, i could say the same thing. Youre even more beautiful and your short hair looks good on you."

"Not as good as your brown hair now." She complimented.

"Oh lets shut up this is never gonna end." I took my suitcase and bags from the floor.

"Lemme help you with that, lets go and eat i reserved a nice place for us." She winked and opened her car door.

We were making our way to the restaurant she booked.

"So tell me, how's life in Malaysia?" Inha asked while driving.

"Nothing special, all i do is work."

"So you mean to say, i travelled around Malaysia better than you did?" She laughed.

"I guess so, i only sleep during free days, i only had the time to go for stroll during intern days." I chuckled.

"Thats horrible, well at least you earned a lot and youve got good credentials."

"Look who's talking, Hows work?"

"Fun but dreadful when i see my boss." She hissed.

"Ooh, is she still mad at you?"

"Big yes, its not my fault her son is single and doesnt like me."

"Well maybe if you work a little more you'll get promoted to a higher department and wont see her again." I teased.

"Yeah right."

We arrived at the restaurant, gosh i missed korean food so bad, im hogging everything and inha is just laughing at me. It was time for dessert and they served bingsu.i took a glance at inha, i hope it doesnt remind her of that day. She stares at it for a while.

"Do you want to order something else?"

"What? Why?" She starts to eat.

"Well, it brings back memories doesnt it?" She just smile and nodded.

"Its fine, theyre the best memories anyways."

"Thats good." I start to eat too.

"Well of course you dont avoid pizza? Its still pizza i mean." She jokes.

"You look happy, did something happen that you didnt tell me?" She lick her bottom lip.

"Nothing in particular, i just see good days ahead." She smiled.

"Are you sure thats it?" I pout.

"Of course, its because youre here again and i feel like im gonna be happy again." She couldnt stop smiling.

"Awww, youre so sweet."

After that we went home, i actually left my old house since i stayed in malaysia for a long time. Inha moved to a bigger unit after saving enough money. There's an extra room in her house that i could use for a while until i have my own. Which will at least take a month. I need to fix things with work first since im back, our company is international so ill be working here in korean base again.

We took a rest first.

"Where's luna?" Inha adopted a cat she found. It was a one eyed cat.

"Oh, she must be in my room." Inha stood up.
"Here she is." She carried a big white cat.

"She's so precious." Her one eye was closed, inha told me luna had a surgery because her eye was poked by something real sharp, she doesnt know who did it since she just found luna wondering around the neighbourhood. "Why not just name her moon?"

"I just thought luna is cuter."

"Moon is cuter."

"My cat remember?" I laughed. I started to play with luna. "Hey, what do you think about dating again?"

"Are you talking about me or you?" I kept petting luna.

"Both of us."

"Its fine with me im just waiting for the right guy. Why do you ask? Are you dating someone?" I look at her.

"No, i was just curious."

"You know, its fine with me. You cant wait for me inha. We all have our own timeline."

"Im not dating anyone." She defended.

"Calm down bruh, im just saying. I support what makes you happy."

"Then what if i told you im still watching them?"

I froze.

"Them?" She nodded. "Well, if it doesnt make you sad anymore then its fine." She shakes her head. "Good for you." Then her phone starts vibrating.

"Oh speaking of the devil. They went live." Inha started to rotate her phone.

I was contemplating if i should watch, inha was feeding her eyes and smiling. Am i ready to watch him again? What if i get addicted to it? Ive come this far, am i putting my efforts to waste?

"You still dont want to watch?" Inha looked up from her phone.

"... i .."

"Its fine if you dont want to, but i think you should watch them again someday when youre ready." She glued her eyes to her phone once again.

She's right, if i do want to accept the reality i should just watch them. This will help me accept and move on... right?

"Can i see?" Inha scooted next to me and shared her phone.

And there they were, they're still a mess.

"Where's jisung?" Inha was right jisung wasnt there.

Changbin, seungmin, jeongin and felix left. They were going out to eat they said. Hyunjin took the camera from chan. In the background woojin and chan were fooling around. Minho was sitting on the sofa alone he was watching the two bicker.

"Jisung youre here." Hyunjin greeted.

"Anneyeong stays." Jisung waved at the camera.

They continue on and started reading the comments. Jisung and minho started talking. They gotten a lot closer, i smiled as i remember how i used to tease minho with jisung.

Inha and i were just watching. I was focused in minho, he smiles as he continue to talk to jisung. He still looks incredibly handsome, jisung was poking him. They stopped as they listen to hyunjin and chan talk.

What jisung did next surprised me. I froze.

Jisung was resting his head on minho's lap. I felt like time stopped, minho lets him he was laughing. Then a memory suddenly flashed back on me.

"I love you." I locked my fingers with his. He made me face him.

"I love you too." He kissed my lips then my nose."You should only do this with me."

"Saying i love you?" I asked.

"That and this." He pointed at my head on his lap.

"I do this with inha though."

"Even her. This should only be our thing." He held out his pinky.

"Okay, you should promise to only let me do this too." He nodded. "Not even jisung."

"Jisung?"

"You have a thing for that dude."

"I do not. Thats gross."

Inha brought me back to my senses.

"Ooh bromance." Inha laughed and looked at me, her laugh dies when she saw the look on my face. "Hey? You alright?"

"Oh, yes... im fine i just remembered i need to call my boss." I stood up.

"Alright then, your room is up stairs on the left." She smiled.

"Ill just make a few phone calls and unpack my things." I took my bags. I took one last peek at the screen to see if they're still doing it and i was right.

My heart started to ache again so i hurried upstairs.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

465 25 21
"First and Last Love,, Sujin meets her childhood best friend after being separated from each other for years. She is determined to confess her one-si...
27.9K 1K 39
(under edit) Schools Playboy fall in love with a boy.. See how story turns after that, "I'm sorry, I'm really sorry" he cried "We aren't destined to...
63.3K 2.1K 54
Dreams. She got big dreams. Almost as high as the stars in the sky. She never doubt herself. She promised herself that she will fight for it no matte...
3.9K 21 35
skz imagines !! β€Žβ™‘ primarily smut and fluff β€Ž β€Ž- REMINDER: Guys this is all fictional, this isn't associated with actual skz! all of these scenarios...