βœ“ | π—Ήπ—Όπ˜ƒπ—²π—Ήπ˜† βͺ le...

By ssourwolfs

▍ π—Ÿπ—’π—©π—˜π—Ÿπ—¬. ❝ what a plot twist you were. ❞ 𝘰𝘳 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯... More

π—Ÿπ—’π—©π—˜π—Ÿπ—¬ !
𝗔𝗖𝗧 π—­π—˜π—₯𝗒 !
π—¦π—›π—œπ—§π—£π—’π—¦π—§ !
zero.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
fourty.
fourty-one.
fourty-two.
fourty-three.
fourty-four.
fourty-five.
fourty-six.
fourty-seven.
fourty-eight.
fourty-nine.
fifty.
fifty-one.
fifty-two.
fifty-three.
fifty-four.
fifty-five.
fifty-six.
fifty-seven.
fifty-eight.
fifty-nine.
sixty.
sixty-one.
sixty-two.
sixty-three.
sixty-four.
sixty-five.
sixty-six.
sixty-seven.
sixty-eight.
sixty-nine.
seventy.
seventy-one.
seventy-two.
seventy-three.
seventy-four.
seventy-five.
seventy-six.
seventy-seven.
seventy-eight.
seventy-nine.
eighty.
eighty-one.
eighty-two.
eighty-three.
eighty-four.
eighty-five.
eighty-six.
eighty-seven.
eighty-eight.
eighty-nine.
ninety.
nintey-one.

fourteen.

3.2K 136 22
By ssourwolfs

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

oxiv. barry's old bully part four

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

WHILE BARRY WENT back to CCPD, Chloe decided she would go to the park and take a walk, she needed to clear her mind and she didn't really need to be at STAR Labs, the others had everything covered, so she grabbed her coat and set off to the park. As Chloe walked around, trying to clear her thoughts they always seemed to lead back to a certain criminal and she hated that.

She hated it so much that she felt like she wanted to rip her hair out. But the redhead simply sighed as she walked through the dark park, hoping to stop her reeling mind. I can't believe I actually like a man who tried to kill my brother... Chloe scoffed to herself as she walked through the grass, before finding a bench and taking a seat on the light brown wood. He is cute though. . Chloe quickly shook her head, I did not just think that! But she had just thought that and she didn't mind the fact as much as she had thought.

I'm falling way too hard and I barely know the guy, Barry's going to hate me if he ever found out- Chloes thoughts were interrupted by her phone ringing, she didn't recognize the number. She picked it up, clicking the green answer button, "Hello? Who is this?"

"Chloe!" It was Cisco. Chloe wouldn't admit it but she was hoping somehow Leonard Snart had found her number. She inwardly sighed dejectedly at the thought.

"Cisco? Whose number is this?" Chloe asked confused.

"STAR Labs', but, you need to get back here right now. Tony kidnapped Iris." The long haired man told her urgently.

"Okay, I'm on my way- it may take a while, I walked, my cars still at STAR Labs." Chloe replied, slightly scared for Iris.

"Okay, but hurry- Barry's told us to track everything and though I'm the hacker we could use all the help we can get."

"I'll see you soon." Chloe then ended the call. She sighed as she got up and started her walk back, her walk wasn't as nice as she thought it would've been.

NOW BACK AT STAR Labs, Chloe stormed into the Cortex, panting a bit. "I'm here!" Chloe yelled as she took a seat next to Cisco, panting slightly.

"Did you run here?" Caitlin asked.

Chloe huffed, pulling a piece of hair behind her ear, "Yeah- I went for a walk, you know clear my thoughts, didn't work well- But yeah I ran back here. And usually that wouldn't be so bad- But I ran faster than I probably should've." She rambled.

"Its fine, we still need to find Iris." Cisco told the redhead from in front of his monitor. Chloe nodded. She needed to be focused. She needed to make sure her brother didn't do anything stupid. She needed to make sure Iris was safe. And she needed to make sure Tony would be thrown into the pipeline.

A few hours later, there was a fire alarm set off at the old school Barry, Iris and Chloe went too.

"I'm betting Barry already knows seeing as he's at CCPD." Just as Chloe said that there was a whoosh of wind and Barry's suit was now gone.

"Called it." And soon Barry's vitals started to spike.

"He's hurt." Cisco stated.

"Come on Barry- you can do it." Chloe muttered encouraging. Barry soon ran out of the school.

"He made it out." Cisco said, before adding, "Barely."

Caitlin shook her head slightly, Chloe let out a sigh of relief. Barry suddenly stopped running.

"Why did he stop?" Caitlin questioned.

"He's miles away." Cisco pointed out.

Chloes face lit up as she told them a small grin on her face, "5.3 miles away." Caitlins eyes widened at that, a worried look on her face as Cisco had one of realization. Barry was going to punch the shit out of Tony. "Barry wait!" Caitlin exclaimed.

"He's gonna do it!" Chloe proclaimed, "He will do it."

"No way. He's gonna do it!" Cisco also exclaimed. "Go, man, go!" He called.

Barry then supersonic punched Tony.

"Supersonic punch, baby!" Both Chloe and Cisco whooped as Chloe held up her hand to high-five him, which he returned her saying to Caitlin, with a smirk, "Told you he could do it, Cait." The doctor still had a worried but shocked expression on her face.

"He actually did it!" Chloe exclaimed again.

TONY WOODWARD WAS now in the Pipeline, and he wasn't going to get out anytime soon. He soon awoke, getting in raged, "Hey! What is this?!"

"Where the hell am I?!" He demanded punching on the glass.

"Somewhere you'll never hurt anyone ever again." Barry told him. "And you'll never be able to get out, so don't even try." Chloe hissed with a smirk on her face.

"Who the hell do you think you are?" He asked them. Barry and Chloe stepped into the light.

"You know who I am." Barry told him. Chloe gave a sarcastic wave, still smirking, "And you definitely know who I am. How's it feel to get beat up by both Allen siblings now?" Chloe taunted.

"Allen?" He questioned Barry, shocked.

"The thing that happened to you, Tony, it happened to me too, but it didn't just give us abilities. It made me more or who we are. You got strong. I got fast." He told Tony, before going on.

"Fast enough to beat you." He paused, "You used your gift to hurt people. Not anymore." Barry shook his head as both him and Chloe walked away.

"Have fun rotting away, Woodward!" Chloe called as he started yelling.

"Allen- Allen- Allen, don't walk away from me!" He yelled as he turned metal and punched on the glass. "Hey! Come back here!" The Pipeline closed, and both Barry and Chloe walked away with grins.

Barry then did a weird fist bump move that made Chloe chuckle, shaking her head.

"Dude, that had to feel great." Cisco told Barry.

"You have no idea." Barry told him.

"Almost as proving me wrong about the supersonic punch?" Caitlin questioned as they started walking away from the pipeline.

"Actually that part hurt. Like- A lot." Barry suddenly stopped and turned to them, "But I couldn't have done it without you guys."

"All I wanna know is which childhood bully are we going to take down next? Mine or Caitlins?" Cisco questioned.

"Okay, yeah." Barry told him sarcastically.

"I vote mine." Cisco told them as Chloe, Barry and Caitlin all walked away laughing at the man. "What. Guys this is not a joke!" He called after them.

Chloe laughed as he followed after them, smiling at her friends and brother. Maybe this was all she needed. Chloe went home that night and her thoughts weren't reeling for once, she got a good nights sleep, no thoughts of criminal crushes on her mind.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

AUTHORS NOTE | word count : 1153

Hi! Thank you so much for 900+ reads we're so close to 1k it's crazy!

I dont really like this chapter but this concludes episode 6 of the Falsh!

Now onto episode 7 which is going to be interesting just wait and see!

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.4K 1.8K 26
Barry took a breath, his eyes flickering towards the ground before coming back towards her. "The first time I met you, I forgot who Iris even was. I...
210K 6.4K 44
"You're just so freakin' adorkable Barry Allen." Join Winnifred and the rest of Team Flash as they embark on a quest to help save Central City. They...
12.3K 449 14
Disclaimer: I dont own the flash or music or pictures.
86 0 9
On Earth-1, Barry Allen is the Scarlet Speedster. His mother died when he was 11, and his father was sentenced for it. On Earth-1, Barry dealt with a...