10 Reasons

By Whois_Tink

I'll tell you 10 reasons why I love you. More

ub
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
Not a Chapter!
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
Update/..
2022
50

10

11.9K 504 48
By Whois_Tink

Sincere Philips
Waking up to someone banging on her door she felt the bed for her phone to check the time 12:09 a.m. She got up walking down the hall reaching under the couch cushion she grabbed her .45 caliber glock taking the safety off. Sincere peeped out her door hole only to see her sisters and Xahkeia.

"What the hell y'all doing here? ," questioned Sincere yanking her open to let them in.

"Hey to you too. ," Xahkeia sarcastically spoke.

"Girl put that up you know I hate guns. ," mugged Serenity.

"Y'all almost caught a bullet in y'all ass. Do you not see what time it is? ," Sincere put the safety back onto her gun.

"Girl it's the weekend of the Music festival and we're getting you out the house. ," said Sienna.

"I'm not going. ," shaking her head no. She and Messiah always went to the festival together, it was their thing.

"Figured you'd say that so change of plans go get cute we going to Club 51. ," stated Xahkeia.

"Hell no y'all better go back wherever y'all just came from. ," turning around to go back to her room Sincere ignored them.

"Don't make us beg. ," pouted Serenity.

"Who knows the next time we'll be here again Noonie come on. ," persuades Sienna.

"Uggh make me sick. Lock the door and don't touch nothing. ," Sincere rolled her eyes going to get dressed.

*45 minutes later..

"How I look? ," asked Sincere

"Bad as fuck. ," said Xahkeia.

"Period sis. ," added Sienna.

"Alright come on before all the close parts are gone. ," she ushered them out her place before locking up behind herself.

Serenity Philips
Pulling up at Club 51 they killed the engine to Serenity's silver GMC while, Sincere killed the engine to her Porsche. They fix themselves up then started a rotation of taking each other's pictures. When they were done they made their way to the door being let in immediately due to Xahkeia knowing the one of the bouncers.

theserenity.yy
And if a 👯‍♀️🤬 hating she just mad🥵

Liked by thesincere.ee, thesienna.aa, dollfaceZi, iiamKey, and 1,423,924 others..

thesincere.ee- Sissy 😊💞
thesienna.aa- Babyyyy😚
dollfaceZi- Wudah wuu!!🤪
theserenity.yy-^^ my babies🥰
views..
Kelly- check dm beautiful😍

thesienna.aa
Picture perfect😘

Liked by theserenity.yy, thesincere.ee, dollfaceZi, Prettygrl_pooh, and 1,321,467 others..

thesincere.ee- Sis💕
theserenity.yy- Big sister😙😜
Izzy4x- wipe a nigga nose bout you ma😍😍
thesienna.aa-@Izzy4x 😏😘
dollfaceZi- we peep you boo👀 @thesienna.aa

dollfaceZi
Biggest flex, I'm up Next💞

Liked by theserenity.yy, thesincere.ee, thesienna.aa, itssbriiii, junecreationz, and 2,245,668 others..

thesincere.ee- my MFN s2condhalf!👭💕
thesienna.aa-my other baby😊
theserenity.yy- Ziiiii😍
junecreationz- Wifey💍
views..
dollfaceZi-@junecreationz I'm not.. we ain't even dating🤦🏽‍♀️
junecreationz-Not yet @dollfaceZi

thesincere.ee
They gone bet on me every time😏🤯
#BossB!tchStatus💸🥵

Liked by theserenity.yy, thesienna.aa, dollfaceZi, junecreationz, joslynnn, and 4,398,655 others..

thesienna.aa- Lil sister🥰
theserenity.yy- Sissy🥳🥳
junecreationz- ion approve of yo outfit😒@thesincere.ee but my sis cold at this dripping shit🥶
dollfaceZi- My other half👭❤️
blueefacee- checc dm💙
views..
junecreationz- nahh she good nigga. @blueefacee
blueefacee- @junecreationz who you her man? she can speak for herself.
thesincere.ee- I'm good luv, enjoy🤷🏽‍♀️ @blueefacee

"I'm going to get something to drink. What y'all want? ," asked Xahkeia as they found a secluded area to sit in.

"A hurricane. ," said Sienna.

"Ciroc on ice with a little grapefruit juice. ," added Serenity.

"What you getting bestie? ," asked Xahkeia looking over at Sincere.

"Hulk. ," answered Sincere.

"They got a drink called Hulk? ," asked Sienna scrunching her face up.

"Yea and I'm gone need it y'all drug me out my bed like ain't got nothing to do tomorrow. ,"spoke Sincere scrolling through her social media feed.

"Like what? Cause your schedule says you're off tomorrow. ," replied Xahkeia.

"Photo shoot at ten a.m. ," stated Sincere.

"Oh damn I forgot you done started modeling on the side. I'm going to the bar brb. ," Xahkeia made her way through the crowd.

"We'll have you sobered up by then sis. ," said Sienna.

"Yeah now let's turn the fuck up. ," Serenity yelled over the music. She maybe stacking her degrees but you can't take the hoods outta her; neither of them.

"So Ne... ," dragged Sincere.

"Who's Izzy? ," finished Serenity.

"A friend. ," Sienna answered quickly.

"You sure cause my friends don't 'wipe a nigga nose bout me'. ,"said Serenity.

"He's a really close friend, my best friend. ," replied Sienna.

"Mmm. ," hummed Sincere.

"Mmm what? ," questioned Sienna.

"I'm back what're we talking about? ," ,Xahkeia came to their area sitting the drinks down in the table before taking her seat on the couch.

"Sienna and her close friend Izzy. ," teased Serenity.

"Close friend? I'm thinking that's your dude. ," said Xahkeia.

"He is she just want tell us that. ," replied Serenity.

"Hmmm. ," hummed Sienna not making eye contact with the people across from and beside her.

"Oou see she lying. That's her boo. ," laughed Sincere.

"Whatttt? I didn't say anything. ,"spoke Serenity as her voice got a bit higher.

"The hmmmm gave you away sis. You know you can't lie worth a damn. ," shrugged Serenity.

"Fine yes Izzy my boo. Y'all gone meet him real soon. ," smiled Sienna.

"Finally I though you was getting cobweb on yo shit. ," sighed Serenity.

"Me!? What about Noonie? She ain't had none in a good minute, no offense sis. ," said Sienna.

"None taken. I'm nothing fucking nobody I don't know. ," mugged Sincere.

"Get to know people. ," Serenity said in an obvious tone.

"Nope my toys and detachable shower head works just fine. ," stated Sincere.

"One day you gone get tired of that and gone give in. ," replied Serenity.

"Until then... cheers bitches. ," Sincere bumped her glass to her girls.

"Cheers to us four beautiful, degree stacking, boss ass Black Queens. ,"Xahkeia held her drink in the air.

"Cheers to us!! ," yelled the women before taking their straws to their lips. Tonight was gonna be a long one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 4.6K 69
Must Read
965 47 11
Love is love and no one can tell you how to love ...
56.6K 1.1K 27
"Don't hurt me like the last person baby" "I'm not him ma"
173K 6.5K 40
read and find out🧍🏾‍♀️..