The Perfect Storm R18+ (COMPL...

Oleh rosavet

*mature* 💋💋THIS BOOK IS YOUR SEXY HOT SAUCY GUILTY PLEASURE at your fingertips...WARNING: contains explicit... Lebih Banyak

Authors Note & Cast
Mood board
Ch-1 Meet Fire
Ch-2 Meet Ice
Ch-3 Fire meets Ice
Ch -4 Competetion or Heat
Ch- 5 Your Attention
Ch -6 Just Attraction or Real?
Ch- 7 A Secret For A Secret
Ch-8 Warmth
Ch-9 A Night In Paradise (18+)
Ch-10 The Proposition.
Ch-11 Let The Games Begin
Ch-12 A Jealous Man
Ch-13 Distorted Unreal
Ch-14 Druken Moments
Ch-15 Under your skin?
Ch-16 Falling Slowly
Ch-17 Uncertain Truth
Ch-18 Realisation
Ch-19 Unravelling Heart
Ch-20 The wolf is ready.
Ch-21 Another Day
Ch-22 Proceed with the plan
Ch-23 Truth is not what it seems...
Ch-24 Fall apart
Ch-26 The investigation
Ch-27 Locked up.
Ch-28 Love You Always...
Ch-29 Couple, Love, Cuddles (18+)
Ch-30 Sleepless Night of pleasure (18+)
Ch-31 Romance Rush
Ch-32 New Condo
Ch- 33 Busy Schedule
Ch- 34 Jealousy
Ch-35 It All Went DownHill
Ch-36 Betrayal
Ch-37 Revealing Past
Ch-38 Bodyguards and birthdays.
Ch-39 The Game of Unseen Pleasure: part 1 (18+)
Ch-40 The Game of unseen Pleasure :Part 2 (18+)
Ch-41 Cindy's Move
Ch-42 Family time
Ch-43 Take on me
Ch-44 Dive in the Deep blue.
Ch- 45 Next Step?
Ch-46 Kidnapped again?!
Ch-47 Master mind behind the Play
Ch- 48 Rescue
Ch-49 Finally I can breath...
Ch- 50 Glimps of the future
Ch-51 Historical Ball
Ch-52 The Wedding
Ch- 53 Epilogue : 7 years later...
Announcement! ~

Ch-25 Goodbye

2.2K 79 9
Oleh rosavet

(Hot girl bummer song by blackbear)

Sylvia POV

I was in the middle of the party which Ashton threw for nana... in a gorgeous dress, sipping champagne and my hands looped with Ashton.

"You look, gorgeous love." Ashton said to me.

I smiled as I sipped more of the champagne.
I was feeling awful like some ripped out my heart with bare hands and my intestines all twisted to shit.

"After cutting the cake I will announce to our family about us." He said to me smiling.

"He will not believe me... i can't fake it. I love him."
I said in my ear piece.

"Make him believe it. You're an actress. Its should come to you easy..." Justin said in my ear.

I felt like throwing up even though i was smiling. My heart was in a panic and my mind was running wild with anxiety.

Flashback...

"Justin your hurting me!"

"I am sorry sylvia you me drove to this point. Jena was right about you. She knows how to get you back. I will follow the plan."

"What?! Your talking to Jena! That phyco? Who do voodo and shit! Justin didn't you forget she is mentally crazy?! Her parents had her admitted to phycology therapy!"

"She can only stop you from leaving me..."

"Why are you listening to her!"

"She Knows about Lana... whom I killed maybe... I can't disobey her plus, you will leave me without her help." He held his grasp on my hands I cant escape. "You have to do what I want. Or your Loverboy Ashton will pay the price." He made his way towards the drawer and pulled out some papers.

He threw some papers at me. I read them and my eyes went wide.

"Justin your better than this... why are you doing this..."

He gave me a pen to sign. "Do this or he will suffer..."

I can't let him and Jena hurt Ashton...

I signed on the papers.

"I will do this but you have to promise me you will not hurt him!" I hissed at him.

"I promise."

I wish i did some research before trusting Justins words for revenge against Ashton blindly. I

Back to reality...

"My darling I am so glad you could make it! " nana hugged me.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world nana..."

"So have you told Ashton how you feel yet..." she whispered to me.

"I haven't got the chance yet..." i smiled.

"Do it soon." She winked at me.

Everyone one gathered in celebration.

"Sylvia meet my parents Judy and Steve."

"It's finally nice to meet the one who has our Ashton smitten." Judy joked.

"Pleasure all mine Mrs Hardlin."

"I hope my son is behaving properly and call me Judy dear."

"Yes he is. Even if he gets out of line any way I will straighten him out."

She smiled, "beauty with brains... I like this one, Steve." She said to her husband.

"Yeah, she is a keeper Judy."

"Will you excuse us my dear..." we went to talk with others.

Ashton signed," mom always embarrass me."
I chuckled. I really like his family. I can't let Justin ruin this. My heart ached.

I saw a familiar face in the crowd.

Chris came towards us.

"I am glad I played cupid brother. " he said to Ashton.

"Yeah, I am glad, cause, in the end, I got the girl."
Ashton praised himself.

"So is he treating you well? If not you can always come to me." He whispered to me and winked.

"Chirs i am standing right here. I didn't disappear. Stop hitting on my date." Ashton growled.

"Its a joke bro! Chill" Chris laugh with his hands in the air.

"Well, I hope this casanova behaves..." I said joking.

"You know, he broke up with all the girl when the time you came to his life..." Chris whispered to me. "Don't tell him I told you that, but he is crazy for you." He moved away saying that and went to talk to Ashton about something.

My heart skipped a beat. They were talking between themselves.

Tears cane to my eyes.

"I cant do it..."

"You have to.. or else you know..." he said.

I have to do something!! I have to leave some kind of hint for Ashton!!

I stumbled into Chris and turned off my earpiece. I whispered in Chris ear," please tell him whatever I say tonight is a lie."

"What?" Chris asked me confused.

I gave a sad smile and went away.

I turned on the ear piece." why did your voice disappear.."

"I stumped into someone and the earpiece got lose and fell... I pick it up and turn it on."

"Don't stumble anymore." He warned me.

I hope chris remembers it. That is the only clue I can leave behind...

The ceremony became and we cut the cake.

Ashton too me to the garden. There was a gazebo and music was playing. It was light up beautifully and exotic flowers were filled all around.

He took my hand and started speaking "Well I mam not much of a romance person, but I try to be for you. Anything for that smile... from the day we met I couldn't keep my eyes off you. I wanted to crush you and thought of you as my enemy... but, as we along and spent time together I realised that I didn't hate you... but the fact I really liked you and we were never enemies. The more now I realised that I love you. You make me feel things I never did before... exciting, jealously or happy... all cause of you..."

"Ashton..."

"Let me finish... Sylvia, you are an amazingly beautiful woman, who has my heart, body and soul. I want you beside always like my girlfriend. I wanna give the world and make all your wishes and dreams come true. It may started with an bet to make your fall for me, but I end up fall in more. No more bet just you and me. so, give me the pleasure of calling you mine. Will you be mine alone? As my girlfriend?" He game me a bundle of roses.
My heart was melting and hurting for what I was about to do next.

I have to do this now. Or it will be too late.

I took my hand away from his grip," Ashton if only it were true. ..." i turned around to not face him., "I never loved you. I only wanted to win our bet. More over i came to you for revenge for Lana who was my  friend who died cause of you. Your divorce killed her. I made you like me and used your cause of your money and power, to fast forward my image. Your nothing to me. I don't love you. You were a tool to me from start. You're stupid enough to fall in my trap. Now that I have won. I dont need you!" The tears were nearly holding my eyes. 

"So it was a game for you? A lie?" He asked me.

I turned around to face him, "Everything I tell you tonight is not a lie...Goodbye Ashton Hardlin."

I left the party and ran out. I can never forget the face he made like 1000 heartbreaks. I ran to my car and cried.

He ran after me but, couldn't catch me.

"Good girl lets go.." Justin said. "You kept your word. I will leave him alone. Just remember you have to come with me now." Justin said. He was siting in the driver seat.

"I know..." the contract what Justin made me sign said I had to do what he said otherwise he will take over all of Ashton companies and harm his family. He had connections of the documents from Lana. Plus, I have to go away with him after breaking off with Ashton. He threatens that Jena maybe hurt him... I can't risk it.

He drove the car and we went off.

"Goodbye Ashton... I am sorry please forgive me." I whispered under my breath.

I cried historically as I got in the plane.

To be continued....

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

122K 6.1K 57
[18+] [Photoframe Series Book #1]🦋 [🎖️The Fiction Awards 2020 winner] It's a new adult love story with a possessive, billionaire hero and scandalou...
6.4M 250K 43
The youngest billionaire in town with the looks of Adonis and everything at his feet desired just one thing more in life. His perfect match. He wishe...
14.1M 369K 22
WARNING!!! MATURE content inside for 18 years old and above! If you're an INNOCENT or NOT AN OPEN-MINDED reader, please refrain from reading this sto...
1.2M 41.3K 52
Ranked #1 in adventureedition Ranked #27 in justwriteit *** His hands moved up my thighs seductively. "You're mine......" his voice was nothing but...