The Perfect Storm R18+ (COMPL...

By rosavet

*mature* ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹THIS BOOK IS YOUR SEXY HOT SAUCY GUILTY PLEASURE at your fingertips...WARNING: contains explicit... More

Authors Note & Cast
Mood board
Ch-1 Meet Fire
Ch-2 Meet Ice
Ch-3 Fire meets Ice
Ch -4 Competetion or Heat
Ch- 5 Your Attention
Ch -6 Just Attraction or Real?
Ch- 7 A Secret For A Secret
Ch-8 Warmth
Ch-9 A Night In Paradise (18+)
Ch-10 The Proposition.
Ch-11 Let The Games Begin
Ch-12 A Jealous Man
Ch-13 Distorted Unreal
Ch-14 Druken Moments
Ch-15 Under your skin?
Ch-16 Falling Slowly
Ch-17 Uncertain Truth
Ch-19 Unravelling Heart
Ch-20 The wolf is ready.
Ch-21 Another Day
Ch-22 Proceed with the plan
Ch-23 Truth is not what it seems...
Ch-24 Fall apart
Ch-25 Goodbye
Ch-26 The investigation
Ch-27 Locked up.
Ch-28 Love You Always...
Ch-29 Couple, Love, Cuddles (18+)
Ch-30 Sleepless Night of pleasure (18+)
Ch-31 Romance Rush
Ch-32 New Condo
Ch- 33 Busy Schedule
Ch- 34 Jealousy
Ch-35 It All Went DownHill
Ch-36 Betrayal
Ch-37 Revealing Past
Ch-38 Bodyguards and birthdays.
Ch-39 The Game of Unseen Pleasure: part 1 (18+)
Ch-40 The Game of unseen Pleasure :Part 2 (18+)
Ch-41 Cindy's Move
Ch-42 Family time
Ch-43 Take on me
Ch-44 Dive in the Deep blue.
Ch- 45 Next Step?
Ch-46 Kidnapped again?!
Ch-47 Master mind behind the Play
Ch- 48 Rescue
Ch-49 Finally I can breath...
Ch- 50 Glimps of the future
Ch-51 Historical Ball
Ch-52 The Wedding
Ch- 53 Epilogue : 7 years later...
Announcement! ~

Ch-18 Realisation

2.7K 106 2
By rosavet

"You steal my nights
With thoughts of you running my mind,
Consumer by your lustful eyes
And dreaming of your touch
Just embrace me and forget the rest
Some nights are better live
Then say what if..." - Rosavet

Sylvia's POV

Lying in my bed, with thoughts of you consuming my head ...running in circles again and again. I just want to know this feeling is right or wrong.

What should I do? how should I get to know what I have to do? what next step I have to take?

This evening Ashton invited me for A date. I was eager to see him. I don't know why I am feeling so attracted to him?... I mean, he is my mortal enemy and I swear revenge against him for what he did in the past but why does he make me feel this way...

Why does my heart starts running crazy when he is near me or even if it's thought of his face come into my mind?

Lately, I have noticed that Justin is behaving weirdly around me. He is extra possessive whenever I get Ashton's call or messages.

All these thoughts consumed in my head. I looked at the clock, it was almost time for Ashton to come and pick me up. I didn't put much thought and started getting ready.

Within a few seconds, minutes turned to hours and he was below my house already. It was 10 am. I got ready but was in a dilemma what to wear as his dates are always put me in a surprise.

I wore a simple pretty white dress and my Stellato. I opened the gate and saw him looking handsome as ever.

He was wearing a black leather jacket with his sexy blonde hair pushed back and the colon smelled oh my god... I just wanna push him down and tear off that piece of clothing and ...

"Hello, earth to Sylvia?" He waved his hand at my face.
"I know I look good but baby we will be late for our date..." I didn't hand any come backs.

"Umm...i wasn't..." I stumbled lost of words cause actually he was looking incredibly hot!!

"But if we are on that topic, we can skip the date and have a little hot seductive chocolate instead." He said to me with a sexy smirk.

"You wish!" I rolled my eyes.

"Oh boy, I do wish." He smiled at me.

I push him aside and went out locking the door. "Come on, we will be late for...." I looked around and I couldn't find his car.

"Um, are we going to the date by walking?" I asked him with one eyebrow raised.

"Honey doesn't worry, you're with Ashton." He took my hand and we went outside the boundary of my gate.
I saw a bike parked outside my villa.

It was the most exotic and beautiful bike we have ever seen.

"Ashton! This is amazing!"

He smiled," I am glad you liked it."

I admired the bike. I do love riding bikes and I didn't know him to have this beauty!

"It's an MV Agusta F4CC !!" I said in excitement. I love that bike.

"But its too bad you won't be able to enjoy the ride in that dress." He treated me. "You can change and get ready if you like. We might be a bit late then..." he looked at his watch.

I smirked at him, "I am always ready."

I zipped down my dress without putting no notice to anyone around me. I had worn black jeans inside my dress, which i lowered.

"Whoa! What are you doing?!" He tried to cover me with his hands gesturing.

"Don't worry I have jeans  underneath." I slipped out of my dress and now I was in my bra and jeans.

"There is no way I am taking you out in that!"

I rolled my eyes at him," chill baby."

I looked at him up and down then said," open your jacket."

"What?" He looked at me confused.

I zipped him down and took off his jacket. "Hey!"

I took it and put it on me. I united my hair from the elegant French twist and then, made it into a pony. I opened my purse and put in the red lipstick and did my wink liner quickly, seeing the bike mirror handle.
I swiped off the uneven line from the lipstick and I was done.

I turned around at him, "I am ready. Let's go!" I smiled.

He looked at me with an open mouth.

"What?"

"Wha... I mean... you look. "I didn't saw him this speechless. Ever.

"Darling we are gonna be late." I chuckled.

"You look amazing!" He finally said.

"I know" I smiled.

I was about to ride the bike when he stopped me." Next time baby." He winked at me as he hopped in to drive and started the engine.

"Aww not fair I wanted to ride it.." I hopped on behind him.

"Hold on tight." He said kicking off the stand and speeding ahead. I hugged his chest tightly as we went off.

He stopped by the beach where a concert was going on.

"I hope you like chainsmokers..."

"OMG!! Shut up!!" I screamed with excitement.

"You're making me deaf.." he laughed.

"How did you know I like them?"

"I have my ways..." he parked the bike.

"Come on Ashton! Hurry up, it's starting!" I hold his arm and dragged him to the front.

I started dancing to the song 'closer' with Ashton. And it was most fun and amazing. I must say Ashton always manages to make every date so unbelievably incredible and exciting.

I can say this that with him I have the best dates ever!

We were dancing to the song. And seeing him close up, with the wind in his hair swaying with the music looked so good.

I mean, he looked like one in a million. I put my hands on his shoulder and swayed my body with the music sinking closer to him.

The laser lights fell on us and the smoke of sweet vape covered the air making us fall in a trance.

I flipped my hair and moved to the music. Ashton has never looked this hot. His shirt was all messed up and his smell... the raw masculine sent was hypnotising me.

I could feel his hands on my hips to the waist. Tracing my skin and I liked it. It was like the whole world slowed down and we were the only once in the dancing. It was like we were in a trance.

His eyes landed on mine and I could feel the rising energy and heat at the moment. He didn't feel like a stranger and it didn't feel wrong. I wanted him. I brushed my hands from his shoulders to his hair and it was silky soft. His face was inch apart and I was dying to feel his rosy lips on mine.

At that moment I couldn't think of any revenge or anything else. It felt right and I wanted him.

"Your the most beautiful woman I have ever met Sylvia and you take my breath away..." he whispered into my ears.

My heart skipped a beat.

He couldn't feel I was flushed and my emotions on my face. I want him... but what about ... Justin?

The conflicted emotions.

He was about to move away, but I couldn't let him go.

I care about Justin. But I am sorry, my heart tells me something else about him. I am taking a leap...

I pulled him closer and sealed my lips onto his.

Our rush of emotions flushed into one another. His soft lips tasted mine.

He came in more closely and the kiss went deep and lustful. His tongue liked mine and our teeth collide again each other. I gasped for air but didn't let go of this kiss. Somehow I wanted it to last forever.

The music ended as a new song started to play. And we separated. My cheeks were flushed with the sensation of feeling for him.

"I will get you something to drink... " he said after separating from me.

I smiled.

He left and I stood there thinking...

Did I just kiss him? Willingly?

Did my heart skip a beat?

Am I falling for him?

That single thought both scared me and rushed me with excitement...

Hii my roses!

I would like to know if you like this chapter? And more exciting news!

And hold on to your seats cause more twist will travel the next chapter! And past secrets will unfold...😈

Till then take care of you all and love you my readers 🥰

Do comment, vote and follow me:)
Share is you like my books.

Love Rosavet
💋💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 133K 67
Book 1.5 in the "Life in-" series Ashton McClain is lost. After two years of spiraling out of control he has nowhere left to go. Trying to find somet...
1.3M 41.4K 39
18+ "BABY GIRL I'M NOT SURE I CAN GO ANY FURTHER WITHOUT FUCKING YOU SO HARD THAT YOU'LL SCREAM MY NAME" I feel heat run down to my core. Fuck i want...
1.3M 38.1K 34
[MATURE CONTENT] Everyone tends to outgrow their childhood memories as they become adults but not Trinity. The Ivanov sons are the living memory who...
1.2M 42.7K 82
โ™คโ™ค MATURE CONTENT warning โ™คโ™ค โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข He's charming. He's handsome, hot as f*ck, talented, charismatic. People hang on to his every word. A bachelor, st...