King of Fighting

By herolover89

What if Midoriya was trained by someone else besides All Might. And what if that someone was so strong that t... More

First Encounter
Learning Boxing
Izuku vs Kirishima, the first fight
Karate and Meeting Someone Special
Izuku vs Itsuka and Senshi vs Oikakete
THE NIKO STYLE
Izuku vs Sato and a Realization
The King and Prince of Fighting
Muay Thai Training
IMPORTANCE OF FEAR AND WHAT HAPPENS BEFORE
Izuku Midoriya vs Chaisai Chakrii
A Tragic Day
ALL MIGHT
U.A Entrance Exam
First day of School
BATTLE TRAINING
Calm before the Storm
The battle of the USJ
THE ADVANCE
The end of the Nightmare
A DATE
Training for the Main Event
The Amazing Race
Basketball
Before the Fights
FIRST ROUND (PART ONE)
First Round (Part Two)
Before Round 2
ROUND 2

Jack Blade vs the new age of Heroes

2.2K 52 81
By herolover89

Why did Katsuki Bakugo challenge Izuku Midoriya to a fight some of you might ask?

The answer is a lot simpler than you'd think. After the sludge villain encounter, Bakugo noticed Midoriya was down in the dumps. He then remembered that after his famous fight, Izuku had the biggest smile in the world, so if Izuku won another fight, then he would be happy.

Of course, Bakugo wouldn't just let Midoriya win. He was planning to throw a few good hits and take some punches.

But why was he doing this? Not even he knew.

Midoriya couldn't believe what Bakugo just said. "I don't want to fight Kacchan," Midoriya responded, "We're in a public area, so we could get someone hurt."

"No one's here except us, so don't worry about anyone getting hurt," Bakugo continued to stretch, "You better start warming up, because I'm going all out Deku."

Of course he'd say that name. That awful and terrible name that name that Izuku despises more than anything in this world. The name that was meant to ridicule and destroy his spirit. Therefore, because he said that name, Izuku decided not to hold back on Bakugo, even though they were childhood friends.

Midoriya took off his backpack, "Alright Bakugo I'll fight." Izuku said as he removed his shirt, revealing his white undershirt.

After a few seconds, the boys stood right in front of each other, both of them were sending out a dangerous aura. Up until now, Bakugo hadn't realized how tall Izuku had gotten thanks to his training, It used to be that he was taller than Izuku by a few inches, but now they were exactly the same height. But despite that, neither of them backed down.

"So who's going to throw the first pu-" Bakugo was interrupted by a punch right towards the stomach.

IRON DRAGON

Izuku followed up with a right hook to the face. Bakugo nearly fell to the ground, but he regained his balance and backed away from his opponent. 'Holy shit! I knew Deku was strong, but I didn't know he was this strong. I just need to throw a few good attacks and then I can back away.'

Izuku dashed towards Bakugo at a super-fast speed. However, Bakugo expected it and unleashed his quirk on Midoriya. The explosion not only blinded Midoriya but also set him backward. 'Oh no, I nearly forgot about his quirk. I can't attack close up, but I also can't attack from a safe distance. But wait, I do have a way to attack him and not get hurt.'

Izuku crotched down to his knees and dug his toes into the ground.

NIKO STYLE FLAME KATA: RAGING FIRE

In one quick motion, Izuku not only attacked Bakugo but also got behind him before the blonde boy even noticed. 'What the fuck kind of attack was that? It was like some kind of quirk.'

Bakugo turned around, which resulted in his face get smashed by a special punch.

NIKO STYLE ADAMANTINE KATA: IRON BREAKER

Bakugo collapsed to the ground. Midoriya got up and observed his body. "I'm sorry it ended like this Bakugo. I hoped you put up more of a fight, but I guess we're both disappointments," Izuku tried to observe Bakugo's body, but instead met a destructive surprise.

KABOOM

The explosion sent Midoriya flying while also creating a large smoke cloud, which covered Bakugo's movements. Izuku guarded his face to prevent it from being damaged, but it was all for naught. Bakugo appeared right behind Midoriya and used another explosion right behind Midoriya.

"Come on Deku, is that the best you got!?" Bakugo said as he continued to beat Midoriya.

Midoriya yelled in pain, 'This pain, it's just like before.' Midoriya's expression turned into one of anger. 'I HATE THIS FEELING.'

BAM

Bakugo threw a right kick at Izuku's face, which knocked him to the ground. 'Okay that's enough. Now I just need to take a few hits and call it quits.' Bakugo watch as Izuku got up, 'That's right Deku, hit me with your best shot.'

BOOM

With one punch to the face, Bakugo was sent tumbling down. 'Okay, now I can-'

BAM

Izuku then proceeded to kick Bakugo in the face before following it up with a kick to the stomach, sending Bakugo rolling away. Bakugo tried to get up, "Okay Midoriya I give-"

Before he could finish, Izuku grabbed him by the mouth and threw him on the ground. "Hey wait a damn second ya ne-"

"Shut up."

Bakugo was thrown to the ground. "Do you know how it feels to be beaten? To be broken? To be a weakling? Let me show you."

'Aw shit.'

"Hey Kirishima," Sato said as he rode his bike to his friend. Kirishima was currently jogging while carrying a package of cupcakes. Sato's bike also had a delicious treat in the basket: an ice cream cake which he'd baked for everyone.

"Oh hey Sato," Kirishima said as he slowed down, "That's a nice-looking cake. I can't believe you made yourself."

"Yeah, my family taught me some baking tips. Hey, here comes Ashido and Imai," Sato said as he pointed to the other side of the street. As Sato said, there two friends crossed the street to greet them. Mina was wearing rollerblades, a helmet, and pads. Imai was on his skateboard, but he was going easy on it because he had to give his protection to Mina.

"Hello my dear friends," Ashido said as she spun around and did a little pose. In her hands was a bag of cookies.

"Sup guys," Imai said as he stopped his skateboard. He then showed a grocery bag, "I brought the snacks as you said. Now, all we need is the rich girl come in her Limo."

"You know guys, at first I was suspicious of Yaoyorozu, but now I think she's a great addition to our group," Mina said.

"Your only saying that because she has a Limo," Imai stated.

"And she's rich," Sato replied.

"We can't forget that, there's also-" Imai and Sato wanted to talk more, but they both felt the strong and cold state of Mina's eyes. While the three fooled around, Kirishima noticed something odd.

"Hey guys, where is everyone?" Kirishima asked. His friends looked around and noticed that they were the only ones there. There was no one else.

"Hey, my phone has no service," Sato said as he checked his phone.

"Mine either," Mina replied.

"This is bad. Guys we need to get out of here," Imai said, "A villain could attack right now or something else bad is going to happen."

"Wait what about Midoriya?" Kirishima asked, "I invited him here, he could arrive any minute now."

"Midoriya is smart, He'll find out something is wrong and get out of here, but right now we got to leave," Imai explained, "If we stayed who knows what will happen to us."

"But if we don't stay Midoriya could get in danger," Kirishima said, "Leaving a friend behind isn't what a real man would do."

"Okay fine, let's say we do go after him. What if he isn't here? Then we would just be endangering ourselves," Imai asked.

"Even if there is a one percent chance that Midoriya is here, I HAVE TO TAKE IT! IF I'M NOT WILLING TO RISK MY LIFE TO SAVE A FRIEND THAN HOW CAN I BE A HERO?" Kirishima yelled at Imai and then ran off.

"I'm sorry Imai, but he's right," Sato said as he got on his bike and went to his friend in crisis.

"He's right; if I want to be a hero, saving my friends is the first thing I got to do," Mina said as she dashed towards her friends as fast as she could.

"How the hell did I make such dangerous friends?" Imai asked himself. He then got on his skateboard and rushed towards his friends.

"KIRISHIMA," all three of his friends easily caught up with him, "We're coming with you."

"Get on my bike, there's room for you," Sato said as he gave Kirishima his seat.

"So how are we going to find Midoriya?" Imai asked, "It's not like a sudden act of God will show us where he's at."

KABOOM

"Goddammit."

Right now, Bakugo was in the fight of his life. Well to be more specific, he was fighting for his life.

'Jesus Christ how strong is he?' Bakugo said in his head as he wiped some blood from his mouth. Currently, his body was covered in dirt and bruises, and his hands were in a terrible state. They were light red and they started to shake. All in all, it looked like Bakugo could pass out at any minute.

Midoriya was a different situation.

His body had taken so many explosions that his t-shirt was about to fall off. Despite that, Midoriya still was standing perfectly still. It was like Bakugo's attacks had no effect on him.

"You quirk won't save now BAKUGO," Midoriya said in his angry voice.

'There's also that,' Bakugo said in his head. Midoriya had somehow changed during their fight. He went from a sweet fighter to a fucking monster. 'What caused this change? Was it fighting me, or did something else cause this?'

"Midoriya this isn't like you," Bakugo said.

"Well this isn't like you," Izuku replied, "You would usually call me Deku, why are you being so formal." Izuku then charged right towards

"Answer me first damnit!" Bakugo said as he countered Midoriya with another explosion.

However, the attack did little to stop the green-haired boy. Midoriya charged on and threw a right punch at Bakugo's face. The attack sent Bakugo spinning towards the ground stomach down. Midoriya then proceeded to kick Bakugo in the stomach, which caused Bakugo to cough up blood.

"We're not done yet," Midoriya said as he grabbed Bakugo by the collar and began to drag him away. Midoriya found the nearest tree and threw Bakugo right against it. "I just want you to ask this once. How does it feel to be a Deku?"

Izuku was about to punch the lights out of Bakugo when someone stopped him. That someone was wearing a military jacket, a black sweatshirt, sunglasses, and pants. "Hey now, you're too young to kill people," Jack Blade said as he held back Midoriya's hand. In less than a second, Jack punched Midoriya in the face, which caused Midoriya to collapse to the ground.

"There, that should put you out of commission for a while," Jack said. "Hey, are you alright?" Jack asked Bakugo.

"I'm fine," Bakugo said as he wiped the blood off his mouth. 'Who the hell is this guy? He has a camo jacket and he doesn't look like he's from around here. He must be an American soldier,' Bakugo said in his head, 'But if he is a soldier then what is he doing here?'

"Hi there," a new voice said, causing both Jack and Bakugo to turn his heads. "That's my friend you got there," Kirishima said as he pointed to Midoriya's unconscious body. Behind him was Sato, Imai, and Ashido, curious to know what was going on.

"Oh, well sorry about that. Anyway, I need to take him somewhere," Jack said.

"That's okay, I can take him off your hands," Kirishima nervously said, "Why are you going so far for him anyways?"

Kirishima's question was met with a gun to the face. Kirishima at first, couldn't even process the gun until a few seconds after it was shown. Everyone else had the same reaction. Bakugo was surprised as fuck, and Kirishima's friends couldn't believe what they were seeing. "Walk away, forget everything about today. Go to school, find a girl or guy you love and have a kid or two," Jack stated, "Just forget everything about today. Don't be a hero, it never works well."

Kirishima's life flashed before his life. He remembered the time he manifested his quirk and accidentally gave himself a scar. He also remembered every Crimson Riot special and interview he had ever seen. He then remembered what happened a few days ago.

A few girls were being harassed by a villain. Kirishima was right across the street and had a front-row seat to everything. However, instead, Kirishima just watched like a coward. It wasn't until Mina stepped in that the villain backed away.

'I wasn't a hero then, but' Kirishima gripped his fists, 'I can be now.' "Sorry I don't think I can back away."

The tension was high. For the first time in these middle schoolers' lives, they would have to put everything they have to survive.

"Okay then," Jack put the gun away in his holster, "I don't need to waste bullets on the likes of you." He then cracked his knuckles, "So, show me what you got."

Somewhere in Musutafu, was a bar. This bar was just an average bar, with average customers. However, two customers defy the meaning of average. They were a blond man who was skinny that his bones were showing, and a large man wearing a tracksuit. They were the two most powerful people in the world. They haven't seen each other in years.

"Two shots of Sake please," Shinu Senshi said.

"Actually make it one. I'll just have a cup of water," Yagi Toshinori said.

The bartender nodded and gave his customers their drinks. "So Yagi, how have you been?" Senshi asked. It was clear that they were both awkward in this current situation.

"I've been better," Yagi said, "So, what happened to you? After middle school, you disappeared without a trace and no one heard where you went."

"Oh yeah," Senshi then took a shot, "Well I skipped High School and went around the world for training. First Korea, then Russia, and after that I lost track and went wherever the road took me. Finally, I came to America and got banned in 49 states."

"49?"

"Yeah for some reason I'm not banned in California," Senshi replied, "After that, I came back to Japan, entered the underground area, became the King of Fighting and you know the rest. How's your teacher by the way? I haven't seen her in the news for a long time."

"Oh yeah she's... not with us anymore," Yagi's face turned into one of regret and shame.

"Oh, I'm so sorry," Senshi placed his hand on Yagi's shoulder, "She would have been proud of you."

"I know," Yagi took a sip, "I really wish I could drink alcohol every now and then. The stress of being number one can be exhausting. Especially with this." Yagi revealed his scar to his long lost friend.

Senshi took a good hard look at the scar, "He did that, didn't he? The former king of the underworld whose name should never be heard."

"Yes, it was him," All Might said.

"Jesus," Senshi wanted to take another shot, "You know, I met him once." Yagi raised his eyebrow, "Oh no, it was just a simple dinner, nothing else. But I will always remember that face. I've seen a lot of things on this planet Yagi, from the craziest madmen to creatures that could destroy islands. But that thing was not a man, it was the Devil himself in human form. There are two people in the world who scare me, and that man was one of them."

"Who's the other guy? If he can scare you so much, then who else can scare you?"

"Well, let's just say it's a good thing you haven't met him. His name is Jack Blade. That's not his real name, but that is the name he goes by. Little is known about him, that's not a joke, so little is known about him that many consider him a myth. The only thing known is that he is over one hundred years old and that wherever he is seen, death follows."

"A hundred years old, he's nearly as old as AFO. What kind of quirk does he have?" Yagi asked.

"I have no idea, but whatever it is, it makes him nearly unstoppable. I've seen a train ran him over multiple times and he still kept on fighting. I've seen him exploded from the inside, and he kept on trying to kill me. I can't even call him human, that man is a demon and I pity anyone who comes across his path.

"How are you feeling Ms.Yaoyorozu?" Yokubō asked as he drove the limo.

"Great Yokubō, I'm perfectly fine," Momo replied. Although she was all alone at the moment, she couldn't wait for the moment when her friends joined her. Especially Midoriya, who she has a special prize for.

"We'll get there in a few minutes," Koibito said, "Hey does something feelsfeel off?"

"Yeah, where is everyone?" Yokubō asked, "Check your phone."

"No service, even though this vehicle has its own special wifi," Koibito said, "We have to go back now!" Momo was noticing something was wrong. The Limo performed an immediate one-eighty and was about to drive away at high speeds, if not for the large explosion going off.

"HOLY SHIT WAS THAT A VILLAIN?" Yokubō yelled, "Wait what are you doing Koibito?"

"If there is a villain attacking then there could be civilians in danger and I see no heroes around. You take Ms.Yaoyorozu and drive as far away as you can and get some help," Koibito said as he grabbed two swords, "I'll stay and fight." Koibito then ran away from the Limo and ran right towards the area where the explosion happened.

"Damn it Koibito," Yokubō said as he drove away. In the back was a very frightened and worried Momo.

"So, show me what you got." It was only a few seconds after Jack said such a bold statement that Kirishima gave him a response. That response was a hardened punch straight towards Jack's face. Jack saw it coming a mile away, in fact, he could have dodged it without a second thought. Instead, he stood his ground and took a punch to the face.

"AHH," Kirishima said as he held his hand back. Blood was appearing on his knuckles. Everyone was shocked by the sudden damage, especially because Jack did absolutely nothing.

"Oh right, I should have warned you," Jack said, "My skin is as strong as steel, and my bones are stronger than diamonds. I'm not lying by the way."

Suddenly a large explosion attacked Jack and pushed him back. "I don't know who this fucker is or who these other fuckers are, but there is one thing I know; we need to get the fuck out of here." Bakugo grabbed the unconscious Midoriya and yelled, "RUN BITCH RUN!" Kirishima decided to follow the words of the blond boy and ran with him.

"Hey, who the fuck are you and why do you know Midoriya?" Bakugo asked as he ran.

"I'm a friend of his. We were going to meet up but then this guy came," Kirishima explained.

"So that guy caused the explosion. He's the fourth explosion quirk I've seen," Jack said as he got up.

"Here we got him now let's go," Imai said as his friends started to run away, "That guy's quirk is hardening not speed. So if we ran far enough he can't catch us."

"Now that's just silly," Jack said. His sudden appearance surprised everyone. Especially because they didn't see him move at all from his previous location and that he reached them faster than they can even imagine. "Who said I was slow? In fact, it's you kids who are slow."

Imai was the first to act. He grabbed his skateboard and slammed against Jack's head. Unfortunately, it broke right on contact and the skateboard was split in half. "Did you not hear what I said? My skin is as strong as Steel. Jesus and they say American Education is bad."

"Really then, but can your skin handle ACID," Mina yelled as she used her quirk on the American.

"AHHHHH," Jack yelled as the acid burned his face.

"MINA WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST DO!?" Kirishima yelled.

"WHO CARES WE NEED TO RUN," Mina yelled. Everyone did exactly that, leaving Jack alone to suffer.

However, if they stayed for a few seconds, they would have heard his cries of pain to tears of laughter. He hands remove his hands from his face, revealing the left side of his face was nearly gone; all that remained was his bones. "HAHAHAHA, that's the fifth acid user I've ever fought. Unfortunately for that little alien," in a flash, Jack disappeared. He then appeared right behind the middle schoolers, "She's going to hell."

KLANG

Jack's hand was meet with a katana pressed against his palm. "Well this is an interesting development," Jack said, "Who are you?"

"I'm a bodyguard," Koibito said. Koibito then kicked Jack in the stomach, which pushed the Amerian away from the kids. "You kids better get going now, I'll handle him," Koibito said.

"Be careful mister. He has steel skin and a diamond skeleton," Sato said as he ran.

"Thanks kid, now get lost," Koibito replied. He then faced the American, "I've got a question for you. Why would someone in the American military want to kill those kids?"

"First of all, I don't want to kill anyone of them. Second, I only need Midoriya, his master is a very important man," Jack replied, "And third, the military has nothing to do with this. I'm a man."

'So he's not with the military, yet he's an American and he knows Senshi. Whoever he is, he's well deep into the underground. He could be a bounty hunter, but even the strong ones stay away from Senshi for a good reason,' Koibito said in his head as he took out his second sword. "Look, I don't like Midoriya that much, but if he dies someone special would be sad over it. So I can't let that happen."

"How sad," in less than a second, Jack closed the distance and was standing right in front of Koibito before he even noticed. Once Koibito did notice, he used his two swords and tried to slash Jack, but both of them broke upon impact. "You shouldn't keep promises you can't keep," Jack said as he punched Koibito in the stomach.

KABOOM

Koibito's stomach exploded as if a powerful shotgun was fired by point-blank. 'What the..' before Koibito could fall Jack grabbed him by the collar. Koibito then noticed that Jack's knuckles were covered in blood and looked like it had exploded. "What.. are you?"

"Call me Jack," Jack then threw Koibito in the air like a spear, "SO LONG FUCKER."

Koibito flew high for a good seconds before crashing down onto a very familiar limo. Koibito crashed landing right on the engine, preventing the vehicle from moving again. "KOIBITO!"

Yokubō ran out of the limo and checked on his blue-skinned friend. "KOIBITO WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?" Yokubō checked his pulse, 'He's still alive, but he's right on death's door. Oh, Koibito what happened to you?'

"Mr.Yokubō what's going on?" Momo asked. Yokubō was about to yell at her to get back in the limo, but then he saw a strange group of kids run-up to her.

"Ashido, what's going on?" Momo asked.

"There was this guy, he wanted to kill Midoriya but we ran from him. Then he tried to kill us and that guy helped us and we don't know what's going on," Mina then began to cry, "I'm scared."

"Wait, what guy?" Yokubō asked.

"It was some Military fucker with sunglasses, he was fighting that guy," Bakugo said as he pointed to the broken body of Koibito, "He wanted Deku for some reason."

"Deku, who the hell is DEKU?" Yokubō asked.

"Deku is the childhood nickname for Izuku Midoriya. Deku also stands for useless and can't do anything," a certain someone explained, "To be honest, it's a very fitting name for a quirkless loser." Everyone turned to the voice and was utterly shocked. It was Jack, with his face and knuckles perfectly fine, as if nothing had happened. Jack stood on top of the limo and gave a menacing aura as if he was above everyone there.

"Oh hello there," Jack said as he waved to his new victims, "I'll forgive you kids for what you did to my face, in exchange for one lit thing. I need, no, want the boy. Give him to me and nobody gets hurt. It's a wonderful deal."

At first, nobody said anything, in fact, they were as stiff as a chalkboard. "Fine, I'll do it myself," Jack got off the limo and slowly walked over to Sato (he was the one who was currently carrying Midoriya). "Give him to me, NOW," Jack demanded.

Nearly everything in Sato's body told him to get the hell out of there. To give up Midoriya and live another day. But one part of his body told him to be a hero.

His Heart.

BAM

Sato punched Jack in the face and ran off, ignoring the pain his hand was currently in. "Well looks like Japan is full of idiots," Jack was about to go after the crazy boy when he realized his feet were stuck.

"Listen sir, you can threaten me all you want, but the moment you go after my friends, I take issue," Imai Cosmo said. His hands were coated in a white substance.

Imai Cosmo

Quirk: Wax

Type: Emitter

He can produce and manipulate his own version of wax. The wax is also as strong as steel but will melt in high temperatures. The more food he eats, the more wax he can produce. He can also manipulate the wax however he wants it, for example making a wax sword. Also, making too much wax will drain Cosmo's energy.

"So you can make a sticky substance, big deal," Jack said, "What's stopping me from getting out?"

"One thing, this," Cosmo then created a wax sword and tried to slash Jack with it. Unfortunately, Jack grabbed the wax weapon before it even reached his body.

"Neat quirk, not as good as mine though," Jack said as he crushed the wax sword. He was about to attack Cosmo when a hand was perched on his shoulder.'

"Sorry but your my opponent now," Yokubō said. His right hand started to glow red as he punched Jack in the face. Much to the surprise of everyone, blood came out of Jack's mouth. "Not as strong as you thought," Yokubō said as he threw Jack many yards away. "You kids get the hell out of here," Yokubō said as he cracked his knuckles, "And bring all the help you can. The thing that's going to happen won't be pretty."

The group then went after Sato, but Momo stayed behind. "Please, avenge Koibito, Mr.Yokubō,' Momo then ran with her friends.

"I will Ms.Yaoyorozu," Yokubō replied, 'She's a good girl. Even if I die today, I will be happy if she becomes a hero.'

"So, from what I can tell your stronger than your blue friend," Jack said as he came back to his former location. He was stretching his neck out, "You also are one of the few living people in this world that can make me bleed."

"Yeah, I'm am much stronger than Koibito," Yokubō replied, "And now I'm going to kick your ass."

Jack then lifted one finger, "I'll give you one."

"Excuse me?"

"One free attack," Jack replied, "You can blow me up, throw a car, or even just punch me in the face. Basically, I'm letting you throw your strongest attack without doing anything. So what do you say?"

"Hehe, fine by me," Yokubō's right hand began to glow.

Quirk: Charging

Type: Emitter

Description: Using one hand, Yokubō can charge up a super-powerful attack. The attack can be a simple attack like a punch or kick, or a laser that is capable of destroying anything. The more he charges it up the more powerful it can become. However, despite how strong Yokubō is, he can only charge for up to two minutes. That is because the attack is so strong that it can destroy Yokubō's body. That is why most of his fights end without him ever using it. The only person who's ever handed the attack and could still walk is Shinu Senshi.

"Hey, you've been standing for two minutes straight. Are you going to attack or should I just leave?" Jack asked.

"No, are you ready for the most powerful attack you've ever seen," Yokubō claimed.

"Bold words, but I can see it happening," Jack replied, "Show me what you got."

"Here goes, DRAGON KILLER," A massive red energy beam was sent forwards. It was destroying everything in its path. From rocks to concrete to even cars the laser was a true monster.

"Interesting," Jack said. The laser continued on its path until it met a building and exploded.

"HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT YOU FUCKING BASTARD?" Yokubō yelled. It was over, the menacing monster was dead. No one can survive something like not even Shinu Senshi. Yet, not a single piece of Jack could be found. Yokubō was not a smart man, in fact, he could barely pass high school. However, even a child could tell that this was unusual.

Suddenly, the smell of smoke touched Yokubō's nose. 'The fuck?'

Turning around, Yokubō saw Jack smoking on a car, with no scratches whatsoever on his body. "Damn that was powerful," Jack said, "With a quirk like that you could have become a hero."

Yokubō stared in disbelief. This was, well there were no words for it. Strange wasn't even close to what just happened. There was only one word that came close to describing what just happened.

Impossible.

"What's wrong? Cat got your tongue," Jack said as he moved his hands like a cat.

"How?" No matter what just happened or what he just saw, Yokubō still could not believe what had happened.

"Oh, of course, a human would ask such a question," Jack said as he licked the remaining blood off his hand.

"Human? Are you saying you're not human?" Yokubō asked.

"No, I was once human. But now I am beyond humanity," Jack said.

BOOM

Yokubō was sent flying backward by a single punch. Yokubō tumbled over and over again on the concrete until his body made a sudden stop. Yokubō's body was bloody and bruised all over. Yokubō then coughed up some blood, "What..... the fuck?"

"I told you," in a millisecond Jack was able to close the distance between the two, "I'm beyond humanity. Useless things like death and emotion are beyond me."

"Hehehe, HAHAHA HAHAHA," like a mad man, Yokubō started to laugh. He grabbed the nearby car and started to lift himself up. "You say you're beyond Humanity and that death and emotion is meaningless. WELL, I CALL BULLSHIT," the sudden yell caused Yokubō to cough up blood.

"Without death and emotion, then there is no meaning to life. You can't be beyond humanity, because you have no reason to live. You look down on humans but you're just as weak as them. Face it, no matter how much you preach, your words are meaningless. You can live as long as you want , but for all I care, YOU CAN SUCK IT," Yokubō finished his speech by giving the finger to the immortal man.

KABOOM

Jack's final attack sent Yokubō through an endless amount of buildings. When it was over, Yokubō's body was extremely damaged. So damaged that his body barely resembled a human. It would take a miracle for the red-skinned man to live.

"Uh, guess I let my emotions out. I guess you were right, whatever your name was," Jack said as he walked away.

"Where's the nearest police station?" Imai asked his friends.

"I don't know I've never been to this part of town," Momo replied.

"Maybe she knows," Mina said as she pointed to an orange hair girl with a map.

"Wait." Bakugo sad, halting the group, "How do we know she's not with that American guy?"

"HEY ORANGE HAIR GIRL," Itsuka looked away from her map to the group of weirdos, "ARE YOU A PSYCHOPATH?"

"NO," Itsuka replied.

"HEY DO YOU WHERE THE NEAREST POLICE STATION IS?"

"TWO STREETS DOWN AND LEFT YOU CAN'T-MISS IT?" Itsuka replied, "Wait why am I yelling? Nothing is stopping me from walking down the street?"

However, as soon as she was making her way to the group, they started to run past her. She didn't mind of course, but then she recognized the person they were with.

"Midoriya?" Itsuka asked in confusion. Her sudden question got the attention of a certain explosion quirk user.

"Wait, how do you know Midoriya?" Bakugo asked, which caught the attention of everyone there.

"Why is he unconscious?" Itsuka asked she was getting ready for a fight.

"ANSWER ME FIRST BITCH," Bakugo yelled back. Itsuka was ready to kick him in the nuts.

However, someone stopped them from having a fight. That person was the man they were running from. "Jeez who the hell taught you manners," Jack said as he lit up a cigarette right in front of their faces. The man was also wearing a suit that didn't fit him that was covered in blood.

They stood in awe as the man had surprised them once again. Everyone was scared to talk to him, as his sudden appearance installed fear in them once again. However, one brave soul had the courage to speak up.

"Is that Yokubō's suit?" Momo nervously asked.

Jack took the cigarette out of his mouth and observed his clothing, "Yeah, it was. But he's out of commission right now."

"Did you kill him?" The moment she asked that the tension increased dramatically. Everyone felt like a knife was being pressed against their throats.

"That's not important right now," Jack said as he discarded his cigarette, "Look I've been all over Japan looking for that little shit. SO it would be very helpful if you gave him to me. Please." Jack was talking in such a calm manner that you could have confused his tone with glee. But he was talking about the life of an innocent boy, one that had no idea what was going to happen.

Bakugo then grabbed Jack by the shoulder, "What are you going to do with him you bastard?"

Jack looked back with a smug face, "Relax, I'm not going to kill him. In fact, I need alive, or else my plan will all go to waste."

"Plan? Was chasing us part of your plan? Was killing innocent civilians a part of your fucking plan? " Bakugo's voice was turning from one of fear to one of anger.

"No, but I'm not complaining and why should you? Why do you suddenly care for Midoriya so much? Is it because he's popular now? Is it because you developed a conscience for the things you did to him? No, it's because you want to feel special. You want to be the one who saves Izuku, you don't care a flying fuck about him. All you think is me, me and me. Well, guess what shit for brains the world doesn't revolve around you. In fact-"

That was the last thing Jack said before he was blasted away by an explosion to the face. "YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME FUCK FACE," Bakugo yelled. Because of his constant running and his previous fight, he had sweat a lot and when he sweats a lot; only trouble follows.

Jack got up from his position like the Undertaker. "You know I was going to let you kids live, but after the shitty day I had and the fact that you attacked me. Well, let's just say Hell is going to have new residents."

"Sato, go find a good hiding spot for Midoriya. It's best if he stays out of this," Bakugo said as he got ready for the fight, "The rest of you go on ahead. I don't want people I don't know dying."

"So you get to be the hero and we run away. Sorry, I don't like that plan," Kirishima said as he stepped up, "Too many people have died today." He started to harden his fists.

"If I can't protect Midori, then I shouldn't be a hero," Mina said as she started to produce acid from her hands.

"For Koibito and Yokubō', I will avenge them," Momo said as he started to create a spear out of her skin.

"Well, better die doing the thing I love," Imai said as wax came out of his body.

"Become as strong as a rock and as swiftly as a river. That's the motto of the Kendo Karate Dojo, and I plan on upholding it," Kendo said as he hand became bigger.

"Don't worry guys, once I find a safe spot; I will get help," Sato said as he ran away.

"So it's just you lots, not even some rando hiding behind the tree? If that's the case then you are fuck," Jack said. As Jack moved his arms around, the sound of bones and joints shifting could be heard.

'What's he doing? Whatever it is, then it isn't good,' Bakugo said in his head. He wasn't the only one who noticed either, everyone else put up their guard and was ready to act.

Jack then raised his left arm, like he was preparing a karate chop. In a flash, Jack's arm dropped down and something made a huge crater in the space between Bakugo and Kirishima. The moment they realized what had happened the group scattered in chaos. Imai and Momo went to hide behind cars, Mina went inside an alleyway, and Bakugo, Kirishima, and Kendo backed away from Jack.

"HAHAHAHAHA, you're scared already," Jack laughed like a maniac, "WE JUST GOT STARTED!" Jack then started to move his arms so fast that his hands we're no longer visible and destruction started to appear all around him. From cars to the ground to even street signs.

"Shit, how the hell are we going to attack him now?" Bakugo asked. It was like Jack had a force field around himself, Bakugo thought of it as a circle of destruction. If anyone got to close their bodies would be torn in half. However, if they stay still, who knows what horrors could happen.

"WAX BALL BITCH," Imai shouted as he threw a wall made out of wax at Jack. However, it was destroyed completely in Jack's area.

"Really, a wax ball? Did you really believe that would work?" Jack began to laugh again, "You have to be the biggest group of idiots I've ever met, and that is saying something."

As Jack was monologuing, he dropped his hands, leaving him completely exposed. During this brief moment of weakness, Itsuka dashed toward him with an enlarged right hand. She threw a large swing; but instead of hitting her target, she hit a random car instead.

"So you can make yourself bigger, neat quirk," Jack had somehow appeared right behind the orange-haired girl. Itsuka turned around to face her opponent, but then Jack decided to choke her with one arm and lift her up in the air. "You said you were a member of the Kendo Dojo. You look very similar to its founder, are you his heir? I wonder, if I kill you, will then entire Dojo come after me? Or maybe your grandfather come?" Jack seemed to have a pleasant face after saying that word.

Itsuka kicked Jack in the face, but that only seemed to hurt herself even more. "Oh right you weren't there when I said it," Jack said, "Basically skin as strong as steel and bones as hard as diamond. However, I don't think such information would be useful to you because you're about to die right now."

BAM

Momo's spear pierced Jack's side, leaving a massive hole in his body. "Diamond skeleton, meet Diamond spear," Momo then revealed that the tip of her spear was made out a powerful diamond.

"Steel Skin, meet Acid," Mina said as she jumped on a car and flung acid right at Jack's face. The acid burned his face away and put Jack in immense pain. The pain was so great that he was forced to drop Kendo.

"ORANGE GIRL GET TO SAFETY," Bakugo yelled as he threw another explosion at Jack, who was on the ground.

Itsuka did that, and after another explosion, Bakugo stepped away. The pain in his hands was too much for the blonde boy, even Bakugo had his limits. Momo, Kirishima and Mina continued to attack Jack while he was down. This created cries of pain from Jack.

However, those cries of pain soon turned into cries of laughter. "HAHAHAHA, is that really all you have?" Jack then got up, ignoring all the damage he had just taken. His face looked disgusting after Mina threw acid on it, not only that but there was also the other damage he had acquired which had to his body horror. "Do you want to see a magic trick?" Jack then showed them something horrifying.

In less than a second, all of Jack's wounds began to heal themselves. Everything from his damaged face to the hole in his stomach was healed. Soon it looked like he had never taken damage in his life. "So, what do you think," Jack said as he showed off his quirk.

"Here you go Midoriya," Sato said as he put Midorya in an alleyway, "Sorry, I can't find someplace better." He then got some old newspapers and used it to cover Midoriya's body, "Don't worry, your safe, because your friends are here."

RING RING

Wait, was that a working phone? How can that be, there should be no service.

RING RING

After searching, Sato then found a ringing phone in Midoriya's pants. "Who's Kure Renzo?" Sato said as he picked up the phone.

"Midoriya I'm so glad you picked up. I saw your fight with Chakrii and I'm impressed. Maybe we should meet again sometime-"

"Um, I'm not Midoriya,' Sato said.

"Who are you?" Renzo said in a horrifying tone.

"My name is Rikido Sato and I am a friend of Midoriya's," Sato instantly responded, "We're being attacked by a villain he wants to kill Midoriya please help us."

"Where are you?" Renzo quickly asked

"We're near Dagobah Park," Sato responded.

"I'll be right there."

"HAHAHAHAHA, running away so soon. The fun isn't over yet," Jack as his onslaught of destruction continued. The circle of destruction had continued and it was worse now than before.

Kirishima was bleeding from his head, Bakugo's hands still had not recovered, Momo was near her stamina's limit and her diamond spear was almost broken, Itsuka's leg was nearly broken, Imai could barely create any more wax, and Mina didn't know how much acid she could create before it would start to burn her. Overall they could barely move, let alone fight.

"For fuck sakes, where is that muscle head?" Bakugo said.

"His name is Sato and I don't know," Imai replied. With the lack of energy in his body, Imai was about to collapse at any moment.

"So no one is coming for you," Jack ended his attack, "You're all alone."

The moment he finished that sentence, someone grabbed him from behind and German suplex him. The attack was so powerful that Jacks' head was left in the concrete.

"Have no fear for help is on the way?" Sato said as he performed a dramatic pose.

His friend's faces of fear then turned into faces of Joy. "Oh god, that's great. Who's coming, is it the police or a hero? Hell, I would even take the military"

Sato's face became one of excitement to one of fear, "I don't know."

.

.

.

.

.

.

"YOU PIECE OF SHIT, WE WERE ABOUT TO DIE OUT HERE AND YOU WERE JUST FUCKING AROUND! IF WE DIE TODAY I WILL MURDER YOU IN HELL," Bakugo said, nearly using all of his remaining stamina to just say those two sentences. He wasn't the only one mad at Sato, the rest of the group took turns insulting Sato for his incompetence.

As the group ruined Sato's soul, Jack grabbed the concrete and lifted his head out. After brushing off the dirt in his "borrowed" suit, he then turned around. "So no one is coming for you," Jack said with a wicked evil simile.

The group then realize how truly utterly fucked they were. No one was coming; no police, hero, or even god could save. Prayer was useless in front of the devil.

"Well I never imagined dying for Deku, but if necessary, why the hell not," Bakugo said as he stepped up to face the demon.

"Oh, why is that?" Jack asked, "Your whole life you treated Midoriya like a piece of shit: you bullied him, isolated him and nearly ruined his life. So where is this sympathy coming from now? Why do you care so much now?"

"You know, I still don't understand why. Part of me says is because this is what Heroes do, another says that I should just leave and let Deku die."

"So why aren't listening to that part."

"Because Deku will be a great hero one day. One even greater than me, and until that day comes, I'll make sure he continues to live on. Even if it costs me my life," Bakugo boldly explained.

Jack put his hand to his chin, "You're the first. Every person I killed had some crazy reason for doing the things they did. Some said it was the good of their country while they burned it to the ground and killed its innocents. Others said it was to destroy evil while becoming evil. Yet you are the first to what someone to live because they will help the world. Trust me, being the first of anything in my line of work is rare. So congratulations Katsuki Bakugo, you are the first decent human being I will kill." Jack raised his hand towards the young boy. He was ready to kill him until

BOOM

With one powerful kick, Jack was sent backward. His feet made cracks in the ground as he was being pushed back. "Now," Jack raised his head to look at his attacker, "Who the hell are you."

"It's simple," Kure Renzo said as he pointed to the group, "I'm there Senpai."

"Who the fuck are you?" Bakugo rudely asked.

"Shut up Kohai," Renzo replied, "Now which one of you is Sato?"

"That's me."

"Holy shit what are they feeding you?" Renzo committed, "Enough about that, you called for someone strong and here I am."

"What makes you so strong?" Imai asked.

Itsuka remembered something her father said a long time ago, "Itsuka, whenever you see a person with black and white eyes, never challenge them to a fight. For they are the Kure and the Kure are the strongest in the world."

"I trust him," Itsuka said, much to the shock of her allies.

"Thank you," Renzo said, "Now to deal with your threat."

"Oh so you now acknowledge me," Jack said, "A Kure, you're a one of a kind. Tell me just how strong are you?"

"It's simple, I am the prince of fighting," Renzo bragged.

"Prince, that's a shame; I wanted to fight the king," Jack said, "As for me, I'm the strongest man in America and I have never lost in my life."

"Too bad for today, you will have your first lost," Renzo stated.

Jack raised his right hand, similar to his previous attack. "Watch out," Itsuka yelled.

In a flash, Jack's arm was brought out and a long, fast came down at Jack. The attack was faster than anything the middle schoolers have seen. In fact, it was even faster than a bullet. Despite that, Renzo was able to stop the attack before it reached him.

"Really, is that all you got?" Renzo asked with a smug smile. In his right hand was Jack's left hand, stretched out further than any hand could move. It was as if - "Neat quirk," Renzo said before breaking Jack's hand.

"Not a quirk," Jack said as he retracted his hand, "But you are very strong. If I continue to fight you, it might take away an important time that I don't have. Guess I got use this now." In a flash, Jack took out his revolver with his not broken hand.

"Oh crap I forgot about that," Kirishima said, 'Wait if he's using the gun now, then those that me this guy is really that strong.'

BANG

Jack fired his revolver a Jack and expected the bullet to blow the Kure's brains out. But instead, the bullet hit the side window of a nearby car.

"Oh please, bullets are nothing against me," Renzo as he showed Jack his hand encrusted with a mysterious black metal. "Care to try again?"

BANG

BANG

BANG

Jack continued to fire at Renzo, but it all had the same effect. The bullets ricochet off of Renzo's arms and hit the nearby cars. "How is he doing that? Is it his quirk or is it a technique?" Kirishima asked himself.

'No, it's both,' Kendo answered in her head, 'If I truly want to get stronger then I must watch this fight.'

Renzo dashed towards Jack at a speed higher than the cheetah. Despite this, Jack still saw Renzo and was able to counter by firing another shot.

BANG

Renzo was still able to counter with his black hands and the bullet crashed to the floor. "Your wide open you insane fucker!" Renzo said as he crouched down and prepared a powerful uppercut.

"So are they," Jack said as he pointed his gun not at Renzo, but at the group of injured middle schoolers.

BANG

Jack used his final shot not at the person attacking him, but at the children who had already given up. The bullet went straight to Kirishima's gut, which passed through despite his hardening.

"AHHHHHH," Kirishima yelled as he held the wound in the stomach. He collapsed to the ground in sheer utter pain. The sheer shock of being shot still rang in his damaged body.

"Oh my god," Imai was horrified at the scene before him. He wanted to throw up whatever food was left in his stomach. His allies had similar reactions. Momo covered her mouth with her hands, Itsuka stood in utter shock, Mina was crying, Bakugo couldn't even move, and Sato held his friend in support.

"Oh god, Kirishima stay with me," Sato said as supported his friend.

Outside of Kirishima's cries of pain, the only sound that could be heard was Jack giggling at the situation. "PFFFT, what's wrong, were you not hard enough?" Jack's terrible joke made him laugh, much to the horror of the middle schoolers. As if they're lives were all just one big joke.

Renzo had only emotion running through his body; Anger. In less than a second, Jack's right hand (. Then Renzo grabbed Jack by the throat and lifted him up in the air. "Give me one reason why I shouldn't kill you right now?" Renzo's assassin side was showing, he was truly ready to kill Jack.

"No offense Kure boy, but you couldn't even if you got your whole clan here," Jack smiled, "Plus I still haven't played all my cards." A shining orange light was emitting from Jack's mouth. Renzo saw the light and let go of Jack. He then instantly backed away right before Jack started to breathe fire like a dragon.

"What the hell? You can stretch your arms a long-distance and breathing fire, what in god's name is your quirk?" Renzo asked his anger still inside.

"Oh right, you see I've had some 'modifications' done to my body over the last few decades. The fire thing is because of a propane tank in my body and the arm thing, well let me show you," Jack then showed Renzo one of his scariest abilities. His head turned upside down like an owl and his arms began to twist in unimaginable ways. "I can control every part of my body, from the joints to the bones and even my muscles." His body then returned back to normal," Are you understanding why they call me the strongest man in America?"

"Yeah, yeah, just because you can do a lot of crazy things doesn't mean shit. All your doing is confiscating for your weakness," Renzo said.

"Listen here you little shit, I can beat you with any gizmos or guns. So from here on out, I'm going to beat you even my fists alone," Jack said as he cracked his knuckles.

"You're lost," Renzo said as he took off his shirt, "I hope you're ready for a beat down."

"You're sure about that?" Jack said as he placed his hand on Renso's chest, "Your well built, but that must be due to your Kure blood."

Renzo back away from Jack instantly. 'JESUS HE'S FAST. Well, he's the strongest man in America for nothing. If I truly want to beat, then I must use my quirk.' Renzo's arms suddenly became coated in black armor.

"Oh a Hardening quirk, neato," Jack said.

Kure Renzo

Quirk: Armament

Type: Transformation

Description: The more willpower Renzo has, the more powerful his armor becomes. The armor not only enhances Renzo's attacks and defense but also allows him to damage anything. For example, if someone had the power to be transparent, Renzo's attack would still affect them. (Basically the Armament Haki from One Piece.)

"So how strong is yo-" Jack never finished his sentence. Renzo performed a roundhouses kick that knocked Jack's jaw right off. Then Renzo punched Jack's head, which despite it still being hard, it nearly came clean off. Then Renzo punched his stomach so hard that his lungs collapsed on impact.

All the attacks and caused Jack's body to collapse on the ground. "So soon," Renzo said, 'Either he's tricking me or this is he's full strength. I guess he was lying about his title.'

Renzo never took his eyes off Jack, yet the second he blinked, Jack disappeared. 'What the fuck?' Renzo said in his head.

BAM

Renzo's entire body fell to the floor. There was a painful ringing in his head as if a gun had been fired right in his brain.

"Wow, all it took was one kick. You are a disappointment Kure boy," a perfectly healthy and uninjured Jack said.

Renzo used his quirk and threw a large piece of concrete at Jack. However, the piece shattered upon impact. "Yeah, that's not going to work. Be lucky that your quirk is strong enough to hurt me," Jack said.

BOOM

Renzo's Armament Punch left a huge impact on Jack's face. "Shut the fuck up."

Bakugo was the only one still watching the fight. Everyone else was attending Kirishima. "Hey Boom Boy," Imai called out, "We're going to find a hospital. If you want to stay near that danger then be my guest."

"I have a plan," Bakugo stated. That sentence sent shockwaves to the children.

"Have you not noticed what happened to us? Kirishima was shot and we could be next. Even if your plan has a ninety-nine percent guarantee, I still won't help you," Imai grabbed Bakugo by the shirt, "Besides why should we help you. We've been listening to what he's been saying, and if one part of it's true, WHY SHOULD WE HELP YOU?"

"Because that fucking American is too damn strong. Even the new guy can't beat him, but my plan will work. Trust me, it's all we have," Bakugo promised.

"What are the chances?" Momo asked, much to the shock of everyone there. "Don't get me wrong, I'm only doing this for Izuku's sake. Once this is all over, I never want to see you again. Got it?" Bakugo nodded. "Good, now what's the plan?"

"Oh come on, those were just a few punches. Is this the full Might of Kure," Jack said, "I am greatly disappointed."

Renzo had bruises all over his body and even lost a front tooth. 'My body should be stronger than most. If anything these punches should be nothing. So why do they hurt so much?'

"Jesus, even those other Kure put up a better fight." That got Renzo's attention.

"Other Kure, what other Kure?"

"Oh right, I'm sure you would never have heard about them. Your family is big and they died before you were born. It's been a while, let me jog my memory," Jack the pierced his head with his finger, to the point where he was touching his own brain.

"It's been a long time and it was so many. I've killed a lot of Kure in my line of work, so many that I lost count. Funny thing is they've all said the same when they died. 'I will die for this family.' What utter bullshit, but they all died the same way so who cares."

At this point, Renzo's rage was reaching its boiling point, but then Jack touched the one subject no sane man would touch. "It reminds me of your father."

"My father," Renzo whispered.

"Oh yes your father," Jack said, "I've never met him, but I heard how he died. He died without putting up a good fight."

That's not true.

"He died like a coward."

Shut up

"He died stupid and alone."

SHUT UP

"He died like how he was born a weakling."

That was the last straw. After Jack said that sentence, Renzo changed. No, the word transform would be better. Renzo transformed into something otherworldly.

KURE STYLE: REMOVAL 100%

+

ARMAMENT FULL BODY COATING

=

BLACK DEMON

(AN: I HIGHLY RECOMMEND LISTENING TO THIS WHILE READING.)

Jack watched as Renzo transformed into his strongest form yet. His body was coated in his black armor and his veins were popping out. If anything, Jack did have to admit, Renzo looked like a real-life demon.

"So what now?" Jack asked. Jack's answer came in the form of his throat being ripped clean off. Jack reached for his throat and discovered it wasn't there. Renzo's next attack was kicking Jack's knee, that attack broke Jack's leg.

NIKO STYLE REDIRECTION + WATER KATA

SWIMMING SWALLOW

Jack was swarmed by a wave of never-ending punches. From his face to his chest they were constantly attacked. Renzo attacked with a full killing force. If anyone else was on the receiving end of those attacks, they would have died, but because it was Jack the attacks could only bruise him.

Renzo stopped his onslaught for one powerful strike to the face.

IRON BREAKER

Jack's jaw was broken and he was sent flying sideways. Renzo used this as an opportunity to catch his breath. 'I can't use this form for long. So for as long as I can, I WILL KILL HIM.'

NIKO STYLE FLAME KATA RAGING FIRE

Renzo dashed as fast as he could towards Jack, with a very powerful punch. However, Jack immediately caught the attack with one hand. "So this is your full might? SHOW ME MORE."

Jack threw a right punch aimed at Renzo's face, not only did it connect but it also left a major impact. 'Shit. If it wasn't for my quirks, my head would have been blown away.'

Jack threw another punch towards Renzo, but the Kure was able to counter.

NIKO STYLE REDIRECTION KATA ENTANGLEMENT

The joints in Jack's arm dislocated in less than a second. Renzo used this brief window of opportunity to chop off Jack's entire left arm. The arm fell to the ground with a dud. However the thing that surprised Renzo the most wasn't the fact that Jack's arm came clean off, it was Jack's reaction.

Instead of yelling in pain, Jack simply reattached his arm to his body. As if he was taking a walk in the park. 'Shit, I should have noticed it earlier. He has a regeneration quirk.'

"Let me warn you kid, the real fight starts now," Jack said. He put on a standard boxing stance.

"I wouldn't want it any other way," Renzo said. He put on a Niko Style Stance. With his left arm in a right angle and his right arm behind his hand, both were ready to strike. "Come at me bitch," Renzo smiled.

"It's your wish bastard," Jack said as he dashed to the Kure member. Jack started with a strong left hook aimed right at Renzo's face. Jack believed that he hit the boy, but was surprised when the attack passed through the teenager.

NIKO STYLE FLAME KATA PHANTOM PACE: right before their opponent attacks, the user side steps at the right moment. This creates the illusion that an opponent has hit the user.

Once Renzo was safe he threw a strong attack.

IRON BREAKER

The attack broke Jack's jaw, but that didn't stop him. Despite his injuries, Jack pressed forward. With a never-ending barrage of powerful punches, Jack was truly a monster. Renzo did his best to parry every attack, but there were too many and they were too fast. Eventually, a punch hit Renzo in his stomach, but he continued to defend.

However one became two, two became three, and three became many. Renzo was taking an all-out assault from Jack, but that still didn't stop Renzo.

NIKO STYLE ADAMANTINE KARA: INVINCIBLE

Despite Renzo hardening his muscles, the attacks still left an insane amount of damage. Jack never stopped punching and in response, Renzo punched back.

SWIMMING SWALLOW

The two traded endless amount of blows. The attacks were so strong that the ground below them cracked and shake. Renzo's face had the look of a painful struggle, Jack's, on the other hand, was one of joy and pleasure.

'I can't stop, I MUST NOT STOP,' Renzo screamed in his head.

"COME ON, YOU BETTER NOT STOP NOW!" Jack yelled.

Jack's wish was granted when Renzo forward kicks Jack's chest, which pushed him backward. Renzo then clawed Jack's face, which destroyed his eyes. Even with his eyes gone, Jack still fought back. He grabbed Renzo by the throat and threw an extremely powerful punch.

BOOM

The punch sent Renzo flying, it even caused him to fly into a nearby tree. When he crashed, the impact was strong even to break the tree in half and cause it to fall. Renzo coughed up a pool of blood, which spilled all over his broken chest. 'Damn, when was the last time I've ever been this beaten,' Renzo said in his head.

"So, this is what the Prince of Fighting is like, such a shame compared to the King," Jack said as he walked to Renzo's body. His eyes were still blinded, yet he still had no problem. "Ready to give up?"

"No," Renzo said as he got up, "In fact, I'm ready to use the greatest technique in the world."

"You got some big balls, Kure, no wonder your so slow," Jack joked, "I take your challenge, Kure, I want to see your great technique. Don't disappoint me."

Renzo gave Jack the finger, "Your already a disappointment." Jack dashed towards Renzo at a high speed; to fast to be comprehended by the human eye, even with enchantments.

Jack threw a punch right towards Renzo's face, his strongest punch yet. Right before the punch touched him, Renzo had a memory of a day-long ago.

"So Renzo, what do you think of the Secret technique?" Tokita Ohma, Renzo's father, asked. He had black hair, similar to Renzo's, a body that rivaled Greek Gods. He also had a broken arm in a cast. He sat crisscrossed in a very fancy traditional Japanese room.

"It's amazing," a bright-eyed Renzo said. He was younger then, in his elementary school days. He was also beaten but ignored his injuries. "I never knew such a technique could be possible. It's way better than any Kure technique."

"Glad you like it, but don't say that to your mother. And please don't say it to the rest of the family," Ohma said.

"I know, it's supposed to be a secret and I can only tell it, Karen," Renzo rolled his eyes, "But this technique can bet anyone."

"No, Renzo there is one major weakness to this technique," Ohma warned.

"DADDY, RENZO, YOUR BACK," a young girl yelled out. Which alerted everyone in the mansion.

"KAREN NO," Renzo and his father yelled.

"KAREN YEAH," the young girl said as she hugged them both.

The memory brought a simile and tear to Renzo's face. Then the moment happened, Jack's punch touched Renzo's face. However, the attack had no impact. In fact, the punch didn't even affect Renzo. Instead, he threw his strongest punch in his entire life.

NIKO STYLE SECRET TECHNIQUE DEMONSBANE

+

KURE STYLE REMOVAL 100%

+

ARMAMENT

=

GOD KILLER

KABOOM

Jak's head went flying off his body. His head spun until it crashed into the wall a mile away and made a tremendous crash.

"Suck it, blond bitch!" Renzo yelled before collapsing to the ground. 'Shit, I need to train more. This fight was too dangerous for me. He better be dead, a regenerative quirk dies once their head comes off. I need to take it down from now on. Wait, why didn't he use kicks? Was he a boxer, or was he holding back on me? Eh, who cares I WON. Now how do I get out of here?' Renzo looked at the still-standing body of Jack Blade, 'He was one tough mother fucker. What was his name again?'

"Well well well, that was exciting," a very familiar voice said. Renzo lifted his head up and saw the weirdest fucking thing in his life. Jack's head was moving, veins coming out of his neck that help it crawled on the ground. His eyes, despite being destroyed by Renzo, were perfectly fine. "Oh, what, never seen a head moving on its own before," Jack said as he noticed the curious look on Renzo's face. The veins help the head climb his body. Soon, the head was reattached to the body.

"So, since I'm the one still standing, I win," Jack said as he did a victory pose, "Now you're probably wondering why I'm still alive. Let the author explain with a quirk description."

Jack Blade

Quirk: Immortality

Type: Mutation

Description: Jack is immortal; meaning nothing can kill him. He can also accelerate his healing depending on the injuries. The only thing that can kill him is a literal act of God.

"You see, the author says so himself. Not even your Kure Clan and it's an endless amount of killing techniques can possibly kill me. I'm an immortal bastard," Jack said as he spread his arms out. "Now, to end this battle the same way it started, mindless violence."

Jack's veins popped out of his arm and wrapped itself around Renzo's neck. Renzo gasped as the air left his lungs. He tried to break the veins or at the very least tried to break free of them, but it was all for naught. Jack's veins were too strong for Renzo, especially in his broken form.

"So this is how the Prince of Fighting dies, not in a fight of legend, but as a pathic nobody." Renzo clawed against the veins, his strength leaving his body every second. His face became purple and the air was leaving his lungs at a fast rate.

"Listen here Kure, this is a real strength and you will never obtain it," Jack said, "HahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHA."

Jack's laughter stopped when both of his arms dropped to the ground. "What the fuck?"

Then wax came out of nowhere and incase his legs together. "Did you forget about us?" Imai Cosm asked. Jack turned around to see his attackers but was met with wax to the face that covered his eyes. Jack was now blinded, and without his arms, he couldn't do anything. "Come on Ashido, let's get out of here, Imai said as he and Mina (who burned Jack's arms off) ran away.

"Big guy, get the guy who saved our lives out of here," Bakugo commanded, "Ponytail who's the cannon going?"

"It's done," Momo Yaoyorozu said as she finished the cannonball. Itsuka was handling the canon and its aim was ready to fire on the immobilized Jack.

"Lock and ready," Itsuka said.

"You shit's think a canon can stop me," Jack said, "You don't know AHHHH." Jack was stabbed from behind by a diamond spear.

"Did you forget me," Kirishima said as he pressed the spear deeper into Jack's body, "You shouldn't have." Kirishima then ran as fast as he could away from Jack.

"Ready?" Bakugo asked.

"Not yet," Momo said as she prepared the cannon. However, their hopes were destroyed when Jack's newly formed arm stretched out and destroyed the cannon. Itsuka and Momo watched in awe as their main hope was destroyed with ease.

"Was that it? IS THAT ALL YOU GOT," Jack said as he removed the wax from his eyes.

In this time of parallel Bakugo did the one thing no one expected him to do. He became a hero. Baugo picked up the heavy cannonball and with all his might unleashed the greatest attack he had ever seen.

'This is for Midoriya so that he can one day become greater than I ever could.y All Might yelled out his attacks, but now I do.' Bakugo used his quirk for the biggest explosion he had ever created, "DETROIT CANNON." His broken hand was bloody red, but it mattered not. The cannon went so fast that Jack could process it, there was only one thing on his mind.

'Oh shit.'

KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

The explosion was crazy. It was strong that the bystanders were thrown despite being yards away. It was so large people could see it miles away. The explosion left a mighty amount of smoke behind, as well as a large crater that sheltered the completely destroyed body of Jack Blade.

It was over.

Jack was defeated, it was all over. Bakugo, who was on his knees, began to cry. 'We did it Midoriya, we saved you.'

Itsuka and Momo were saved by Itsuka enlarging her hands and using it as a shield. Once the smoke died down, Itsuka shut off her quirk. Both of them smiled as they realized the fact that they won.

Imai and Mina who had gotten away safely, couldn't believe the fact that the plan worked. Imai has a face of shocked while Mina smiled in joy.

Sato had successfully gotten Renzo to safety, and they were both shocked by the explosion. Their jaws were wide open in shock, but once Sato realized what had happened he smiled. "The plan worked, it worked," Sato said as tears formed in his eyes. Renzo then understood what was going on.

"Hey, can you take me to your friends? I need to congratulate them," Renzo said.

"Sure," Sato lifted Renzo on his shoulder, "Let's go met him." Renzo was not the only one who had that idea. Imai, Mina, and Kirishima all came over to Bakugo.

"Let me say this explosion guy," Imai Cosmo said, "I may hate you until the day I die, but I will admit, that was a good plan."

"It was," Renzo said as he entered the scene, "How did you plan it all out."

"Simple," Bakugo then proceeded to explain, "When he breathed fire he said that he had a propane tank inside his body. If we could blow that propane tank up, then he would be left in pieces. However, there were two major issues, One: we couldn't make him stand still to handle such an attack. But then you came along and we were able to hold him down. Two: his body was too strong for a simple explosion, so we needed to bring out the big guns. Or in this case cannons, however," Bakugo glanced over at the broken cannon, "We need to make a last-minute decision."

"So you made a crazy plan to defeat a crazy person," Renzo smiled, "I'm glad to be glad your Senpai."

"Um yeah, who are you?" Bakugo asked.

"Names Kure Renzo, remember that because it will be the name of a great warrior one day," Renzo bragged.

"Unfortunately that day would never come," a voice said as a body crawled out of the crater. Horror came once again on the faces of the youngsters. They all turned to see a deformed body stepping out of the crater.

"What, have you never seen a walking corpse before?" the deformed body of Jack Blade asked. Indeed it was deformed; pieces of his skin were burnt to a crisp, his organs were broken, bleeding or was showing or perhaps all of the above, his bones were also shown and they were surprisingly the only thing that wasn't destroyed by the explosion.

"Surprise," Jack said with his jaw hanging on one side of his mouth.

"How?" Momo asked, "How is this possible?"

Jack repositioned his jaw, "That was your first mistake; expect the unexpected. Before you go into the afterlife, do you have any last words?"

"I HAVE A FEW WORDS TO SAY." A booming loud familiar voice said. The look of horror then became one of disbelief. The only person who was scared was Jack himself. "FEAR NOT YOUNG ONES, FOR I AM HERE," Jack turned around and saw an enormous fist right in front of his face.

'Motherfucke-'

BOOM

All Might's attack crushed Jack's already destroyed face. His face caved in to the might of the punch. The attack was so strong it created a crater even bigger than the previous one. The attack even created stronger winds too, ones that nearly threw the youngsters away. Once it was over, All Might addressed the kids.

"I'M SORRY I'M LATE, IF I HAD KNOW I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN HERE SOONER," All Might said.

"ALL MIGHT," the kids cried at the sight of the number one hero saving them from an unkillable monster. Even Bakugo was tearing up at the sight of his favorite hero. The only kid not crying was Renzo, because he was focused on something else.

'Why is he here?' Renzo said as he saw Shinu Senshi standing over the immobilized body of Jack Blade.

Shinu wasn't doing anything, in fact, he was just watching the body without doing anything. Then out of nowhere, Shinu lifted his leg and brought his foot down on Jack's face. Blood came everywhere, and everyone noticed. Shinu didn't stop, he continued to stomp on Jack's face over and over again.

"DON'T"

STOMP

"YOU"

STOMP

"EVER"

STOMP

"GO"

STOMP

"NEAR"

STOMP

"HIM"

STOMP

"AGAIN"

STOMP

Jack's head wasn't even there anymore, instead, it was a pile of blood. Despite that, Shinu kept on stomping. It wasn't until All Might put his hand on his shoulder that he stopped. "Please, I know he has a regeneration quirk but that's enough."

"Sorry Yagi," Shenshi then noticed that Midoriya wasn't with them, "Hey where's Midoriya?"

"Ahhh, that was refreshing," Izuku said as he got up. He then noticed that he was in an alleyway without his shirt and was also covered in newspapers.

'What is going on?'

THE NEXT DAY:

"When did we get here?" Bakugo asked for what felt like the tenth billion times.

"WHO FUCKING KNOWS," Imai replied. The group consisting of Bakugo, Imai, Ashido, Sato, Momo, Kendo, and Kirishima. They were currently in an interrogation room with only a one-sided mirror for company.

Bakugo hated it because it was boring and everyone else hated it because they were with Bakugo.

After Jack attacked them, All Might escorted them to the hospital. Their families were immediately notified and each one of them freaked out. It was rare for such young kids to encounter and survive a villain attack. However, before they could even get much from their children; the police escorted them from the hospital and into this room. Where they had been sitting for the past two hours. Not even the rich Yaoyoruzu family could stop it.

"Now, this may sound crazy, but I have a crazy theory. This is all one big government conspiracy, and that blond guy was trying to kill Midoriya for the government," Sato explained.

"Like aliens?" Mina responded.

"Exactly," Sato replied.

"That's so fucking stupid that it made me lose most of my brain cells," Bakugo said.

"DO YOU WANT A FIGHT?" Sato asked as he rolled up his selves.

"Enough," Itsuka's voice echoed through the room, "Look we are both agitated, but arguing with ourselves isn't getting nowhere. So please, let's calm down."

Surprisingly, that stopped both of them and they sat right down in their seats.

Suddenly, the door unlocked and a military General came right in. "I'm so sorry," the General then sat right across from them, "I know you have a lot of questions right now."

"Yeah, like why are we here? We were the ones who were attacked and we legally fought back. So why are we here?" Bakugo asked.

"I am terribly sorry for this. None of you are in trouble, but we have to do this," the General said.

"Why do you have to do this? Shouldn't the Japanese police handle this instead of the American military? And shouldn't we handle this in a more pleasant way." Momo asked.

"Yes, but we need to make sure that everything here stays private," the General said, "We already discussed this with your family and we need to discuss it with you." Everyone leaned in to carefully here what the general had to say. "For compensation, we will give you one million dollars in US currency."

"Wow, that's awesome," Kirishima said.

"With that money, I can help my family's bakery," Sato said.

"Wait a second, what's the catch?" BAkugo said, "There's no way the US government would just give us a million dollars over a villain attack. No, there's a catch."

"You are a smart one Bakugo Katsuki," the General said, "Everything that has happened must and will remain a secret." That shocked the kids.

"So we can't tell the news station, or anyone else?" Imai asked.

"No, no one must know what happened yesterday, not even family or friends," the General said, "I know that may seem crazy but trust me it's the safest solution."

"Safe," Bakugo got up, "Was I safe yesterday? Were we safe yesterday? Was anyone safe yesterday? And if we do agree, what makes us safe? Because we weren't safe."

The General didn't get mad at Bakugo, instead, he started crying. "I'm sorry, what happened yesterday should never have happened to you or anyone else in this world. I hope, no, I pray that I could protect from such a thing. It's true that all I have is words, but my words have meaning. Please trust me." As he was saying it, the general bowed down to the kids. A man of high honor was bowing down to a bunch of kids.

"I don't trust you, but I do believe you," Bakugo said, "What do we do?"

"Nothing, your parents have already signed all the paperwork. All you have to do is keep your word," the General then got up, "Someone will come and get you kids. Stay safe and good luck." With that, the General left the room. He walked into an elevator with his lieutenant and dropped down into a secret floor. "What's his status?"

"Jack is awake, but has not made any moves," his lieutenant responded.

"How secure is he? I want him to ship out of this country faster than lighting," the General said. The elevator opened up, revealing a secret floor. "Make sure the security is top-notch, Jack is too dangerous to let loose.

"Understood. Where are you going?" His lieutenant asked.

"I need to ask Jack a few questions. Make sure that only I come out," the General stated. He then stood right in front of the door containing the monster. The General did his best to open it, however, his hand was shaking so much he couldn't open the door. 'Calm down, you've fought terrorists and war criminals. You can handle this monster,' the General then open the door.

"General my good man, how are you?" Jack Blade asked. Jack was sitting on his knees, with his feet and arms chained in heavy metal to the wall.

"Why were you trying to kill those kids?"

"Oh man, you're no fun. Look I never wanted to kill those kids, I was joking," Jack said.

"You shot one of them."

"It was funny," Jack said, "And why do you care? We both know that's not why you are here right now. You can ask me anything you like."

The General raised his eyebrows but was quickly succumbed to temptation. "Is your name really Jack Blade? I heard it was a nickname."

"Yes, it's not a real name. Jack comes Jack the Ripper, the famous killer. The Blade is from the fact that I am America's greatest weapon against foreign threats, like a sword. It's like a stupid hero name, like All Might"

"Is it true you are over a hundred years old?"

"Hey it's rude to ask someone's age, but yes I am around a hundred and thirty years old and I've had a very amazing life."

"My final and most important question, why did you attack those kids?" the General asked.

"Oh, that's a complicated answer. You see I never was interested in those kids, only one of them. Even then I was only was truly interested in Midoriya's teacher, so that's why I wanted to kidnap," Jack explained.

"Midoriya's teacher, why would you want anything to do with him?"

"Because that bastard broke a promise, a promise that made me continue fighting to this day. And I won't forgive him for it."

"Promise? What promise?"

"A promise to bring the greatest fight the world has ever seen. One between the man who stands above all other martial artists, the King of Fighting, and the man with the strongest quirk known to man, All Might. They can level cites in a punch and change the world in a second. A battle that could literally shake this world and destroy nations. I waited so long to see a fight, but then Senshi backed out." Jack's anger filled the room, the General sharted to shake in fear. "THAT MAN SHOULD BE WIPED OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH AND ELIMINATED LIKE THE STAIN OF FILTH THAT HE IS."

Guards rushed in and tried their best to subdue Jack. "General, I like you so I will give you a warning. A once great evil shall rise again and destroy everything the world believes in and his son will either assist him or destroy him. I have spoken."

"Can you stay still for one second?" a very angry nurse asked.

"Sure, but can I ask you one thing?" Renzo did an outlandish pose on a hospital bed, "Are you Nurse Joy because you bring Joy to my heart."

"No, but if you continue flirting, I will tamper with your IV," the Nurse furiously replied.

"Okay then," Renzo said as he turned around. His body was covered in bandages from his battle yesterday. A battle that should have left them damaged for months, yet he was now as healthy as a racehorse. 'Man Kure healing sucks, I wanted to stay in this hospital a little longer. These Nurses have huge knockers.'

"Excuse me coming through," a voice familiar to Renzo said.

'Oh no, it's her,' Renzo said in his head as he hid under his covers.

"Renzo, you can't hide from me," his sister Karen Kure said as she took all of his covers off. She was a beautiful girl around Midoriya's age with black hair and the traditional Kure eyes.

"Karen you bit-" Renzo was stopped when Karen kick his balls with a powerful kick.

"If you say such language I will force you to stay here longer," Karen said.

"Go ahead, I dare you," Renzo said with a smile.

"Nah, I'm just going to leave you to suffer," Karen said with a simile.

"No wait," his sister turned around to her injured brother, "I have important news. I'm coming home."

Karen's eyes teared up. "RENZO!" Karen hugged her brother while still crying. "I'm so glad you're coming home. It's been too long. Wait," Karen backed away, "You're not coming back just to steal money from us are you?"

"I coming and staying, just like how dad and mom wanted it," Renzo said.

Karen teared up again, "I'm glad."

"What the hell are you doing?" Tomura Shigaraki asked. He was in his bar base, holding a can of Mountain Dew.

"Practicing," Saiko said. He had a real sword in a hilt by his side, in front of him was an apple on a stand.

"How is this practice? Just do some push-ups, pull-ups and drink juice," Shigaraki said.

"That's not enough. I need to go beyond, like that stupid U.A motto says" Saiko said, "Are you going to just stand there?"

"No, I'm curious to see what you're going to do," Shigaraki grabbed a chair and sat on it, "Show me."

"Very well, don't blink or you'll miss it," Saiko said. He crouched down and grabbed his sword handle. In less than a second, the apple was slashed in half. The top half of the apple laid perfectly still on the edge of the blade. "Damn it, I'm still not there yet."

"I think your good," Shigaraki said.

"Shut up Neet," Saiko said, "Also, how are those quirk monsters doing?"

"They're called Nomu," Shigaraki replied, "And last time I checked they were almost done. Why?"

"I'm sure the Doctor won't mind if I helped him," Saiko said in a sinister smile.

"Fuck you, you called me a neet," Shigaraki said.

"SHUT UP NEET."

Katsuki Bakugo as walking home with a gift-wrapped in his arms. The gift was an All Might toy that he once stole from Izuku as a kid. It was so long ago that Bakugo was sure that Izuku had forgotten about it, but it haunted him like a ghost. Either way, this was a better way for Izuku to forgive him.

Bakugo never knew what happened to Izuku on that day, but honestly, he didn't really care. All he cared about was Izuku to have had a better life now on, maybe even help him become a hero. However, Bakugo knew he had a long way to go for forgiveness.

'Oh no,' Bakugo stopped at a corner and was afraid to turn. Izuku Midoriya was on the other side, walking home as if nothing had happened. 'Shit I didn't want to see him today. Wait he's not going home. What's he doing?'

Bakugo watched at Izuku came down until he reached the end of the street. Then they both saw the craziest thing in human history.

"FEAR NOT BOY," Senshi said as he skids down the street doing a Jojo pose.

"FOR WE ARE HERE," All Might came on the other side doing another Jojo pose.

"ALL MIGHT, SENSEI" Izuku yelled, "What is going on?"

"YOUNG MIDORIYA, WE HAVE IMPORTANT MATTERS TO DISCUSS," All Might said as he placed his hand on Midoriya's shoulder, "BUT FIRST." All Might puff out the smoke of air before becoming a skeleton with flesh, "This feels much better, so who should tell him first?"

"It's your issues, you explain to him Yagi," Senshi replied.

"Wait, I thought your skeleton form was a secret. How come my Sensei knows?" Izuku asked.

"Oh simple, we were once childhood friends. He knows a lot more than this form," All Might explained.

"I have so many questions," Izuku said.

"There is time for that, but we have a more important matter," All Might faced Izuku, "Young Midoriya, I would like to give you my quirk."

"WAIT WHAAAAAAAT!" Katauki Bakugo said as he revealed himself to the trio.

THE GEARS OF HISTORY ARE TURNING

"Hello U.A, we are the league of Villains," Shigariki said.

WILL LOVE RISE

"Let's get married Izuku-Kun."

OR WILL HATE

"I WILL NOT STOP UNTIL ALL THE FAKES ARE WIPED FROM THE EARTH," Stain yelled as blood came from his mouth.

WHAT CHALLENGES WILL OUR HEROES FACE

"HERE IT IS, THE LAST BATTLE OF THE SPORTS FESTIVAL, IZUKU MIDORIYA VS HIS GREATEST RIVAL."

NEW EVIL WILL RISE

"The Heavenly Wolvess pledged allegiance to the League of Villains."

FAMILIES WILL BE BROKEN

"Hello brother," Redestro said to Senshi, "Nice to see you for once.'

FRIENDSHIPS WILL STRENGTHEN

"Sorry, but if I let my friend here what kind of hero would I be?" Izuku said as he protected Iida's body.

AND MOST OF ALL THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL WILL COME TO OUR HERO

"Hello, my son," All for One said.

AN: Okay that took a long time to handle. So what to expect from now on, here's a list.

Harem Shenanigans: Oh yeah it's all coming together.

Fights: Bloody and Awesome

Backstories: Sad and Tragic

Villains: Evil

Head pats: The best thing humanity ever came up with and Izuku will give them.

Hope you enjoy this chapter and I hope you can't wait for what I have in store.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 1.6K 15
i'll keep it short since i'll make an intro, this will be a Izuku x Melissa story
314K 8.1K 37
What would change if Izuku was born two years before everyone else? What would change if Miro and the big 3 from canon didn't exist in this timeline...
157K 2.7K 16
What if Izuku was dating Uraraka, only to discover she only dated him for money? What if Izuku was accused of assaulting her and everyone believed he...
44.5K 956 61
(COMPLETE) Born with a unique quirk, Midoriya Izuku strives to become a hero. ××××××× That's it. That's the synopsis.... Don't look at me like that! ...