Cali Love

By Shayylondon

Baldwin Hills, known as the City in the Clouds, The Black Beverly Hills, lives of the privileged sons and dau... More

Snippet
Snippet 2
Snippet 3
COPYRIGHT 2019
Cast
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
TwentyOne
TwentyTwo
TwentyThree
Twenty four
Twenty Five
TwentySix
TwentySeven
TwentyEight
Twentynine
Thirty
ThirtyOne
ThirtyTwo
ThirtyThree
ThirtyFour
ThirtyFive
ThirtySix
ThirtySeven
Thirty-Eight
CALI LOVE ( II )

Thirty-Nine

1.9K 114 95
By Shayylondon

Omniscient

Yolanda hopped off the bus and made her way down the block towards her house. She's been steering clear from Kayden because she isn't sure how to feel about him.

Every time she turned around she is hearing how much of a hoe he is and how dirtier he is in the streets.

While she is conflicted about wanting to keep dealing with him, her mother told her it would be best to stay with him because of its all through the newspaper that Kayden Jackson may get drafted fresh out of high school and into the NBA.

She didn't care about his money. Trust was a motherfucker and that's all she cared about when it came to relationships.

Listening to Aaliyah's We need a resolution in her earpods, she did a double-take as she looked up to see Kayden standing in front of her house.

"Fuck" Yolanda muttered as she spotted him.

She continued to walk as she tried to move past him but was unsuccessful.

"So you gonna act like you don't see my tall ass standing here?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Hi Kayden," she said as she looked away from him, taking a earpod out. "Let me go so I can go inside and start my homework"

"Nah baby. I wanna talk to you" Kayden said, pulling her closer and wrapping his arms around the small of her back.

Yolanda could smell the intoxicating scent of Versace men cologne dancing in her nostrils. He bent down to whisper in her ear. "Its been weeks since we been kickin it and a nigga miss you. Don't act like you don't wanna be around a nigga. I know you miss me"

"I really don't Kayden," She said, avoiding looking him in his eyes.

"Yes you do, quit lyin to yo self girl" Kayden laughed, kissing her neck with a little tongue, making her body quiver.

"Stop KJ" she said with a slight moan. "I aint checkin fo you like that so please"

Yolanda tried pushing him away but Kayden continued to pull her tighter against him. "Come on Yo-Yo. I miss you and we need to talk" he whispered into her ear.

Yolanda looked up at him, gazing into those bedroom brown eyes as he licked his lips. She could tell he was high as gas but he was still sexy as all hell to her.

"I want to talk" she replied, looking into his eyes.

"Aight ma, I'm wit it. About what?" he said, continuing to kiss her on the neck and palming her ass with his hands. "Damn I missed this"

Yolanda became weak for Kayden as her body softened in his arms. She hasn't had any sex with him but the way he making her feel right now, she considered it but not until she gets her answers.

Letting out soft moans and she could feel her kitty getting wet, she pushed Kayden away gently as she used her keys to open the house door. The cool central air smacked her face as she allowed Kayden to follow behind her.

Kicking off her sneakers, she tossed her keys on the table as she led Kayden down the hall and into her room.

The smell of Fabuloso lingered through the house which was one of her favorite scents; Lavender.

Kayden sat down on her bed after kicking his chuck Taylors off and laying back on her plush mattress.

"Damn you don't waste no time getting comfortable huh," Yolanda said, placing her phone on her dresser.

"Can I roll up?" Kayden asked as he pulled out some Marathon OG kush and a pack of RAW rolling papers.

"Help ya self" Yolanda said. " You already high, how high you gotta be?"

"Shit high as a bitch forreal" Kayden said with a laugh.

Kayden rolled up and smoked a blunt, letting Yolanda hit a little bit which caused her eyes to get low and chinkier than what they are.

"Damn baby, can you even see?" Kayden asked her, waving his hand in front of her face.

"Yes I can see Sincere" she laughed, swatting his hand away.

"Damn" Kayden groaned before licking his lips.

"What?" Yolanda giggled, resting her legs across Kayden's.

"I like the way you say my middle name. I can't wait until I hear that shit when you moan it"

Yolanda rolled her eyes as she hopped off the bed. "Im going to the bathroom real quick" she said, heading out of the bedroom.

Kayden smoked the rest of the blunt and felt like he was floating on cloud 9. He knew he was high as fuck and needed to come down a little before he headed back home and got ready for basketball practice.

Yolanda returned to the room 10 minutes later, sitting down next to him. She laid down on her side, facing Kayden as she stared at him.

"Kayden..." she said.

"Wassup?"

"You know Jayshawn?" she questioned.

"Huh?" he said, confused. "Who?"

"My best friend...Jayshawn....Brooks"

"Why would I know him?" Kayden asked, looking Yolanda up and down.

"I don't know. Word on the street is someone you know killed him and I didn't know how to ask you cause well, I'm afraid to know the truth. I know I have grown up in both Watts and Crenshaw and I know the dudes you run with but I couldn't understand why people from Dorsey would be saying some RSC niggas did it"

Kayden became uncomfortable with Yolanda. Its like she knows something but she's not sayin anything. now he think she tryna set his ass up.

"Look I don't know nothing bout that"

"So how he got Cali watch?" Yolanda questioned, sitting up and glaring at him. "She set him up or something?"

"Wh-"

"Your cousin set my best friend up and got him lined for what?!" Yolanda raised her voice.

"Wait wait wait, hold up" Kayden waved his hands around before climbing off the bed. "Why the fuck you accusing my cousin of setting yo bum ass friend up. Aint shit bout Cali even built to do no shit like that"

"It doesn't make sense!" Yolanda scowled. "You take the watch from me and you saying it was Cali's...how the fuck she knows him"

"You aint ready for that convo yet" Kayden waved her off, trying to exit the room.

"NO!" Yolanda jumped up, blocking him from exiting the room. "You know who killed him don't you?" her voice trembled.

Kayden avoided looking at Yolanda as she stared at him with watery, red eyes at this point.

"Kayden....Do you know something bout his death?" Yolanda questioned, growing angrier.

"NO Yolanda damn!" Kayden shouted as he pushed her out the way. "All I know is he robbed Cali that's all I fuckin know and I heard that through the streets, I don't know that nigga and I don't want to know him. I'm out this bitch word up"

Kayden stormed up the hallway before snatching the door open to the streets of Watts and headed towards his truck. He adjusted his waistband that held his Glock as he unlocked the door with his key fob.

"Kayden, Kayden!" he heard Yolanda shouting as she ran outside towards him. "Kayden I'm sorry... I'm sorry"

"Nah, I'm cool on you," he said, walking towards the driver's side and opening the door.

"Kayden please" Yolanda pushed her body up against his, blocking him from getting in his truck. "I didn't mean to make you upset but-"

"You listen to every fuckin thing you hear huh?" Kayden spat, looking her up and down. "Go the fuck back in the house, out here with no shoes on and shit...looking stupid girl"

"I don't care bout that" she assured him. She placed her hands in front of him. "Please KJ don't leave"

Kayden looked down at Yolanda half-opened eyes as she furrowed her eyebrows in sadness. He sighed as he rubbed his head, annoyed.

She wrapped her arms around his waist as she hugged him. He chuckled before lightening up and hugging her back.

"You lucky you bad as hell" he leaned down and whispered.

She giggled before pecking his lips and kissing him twice before hugging. They were so busy hugging that they didn't see the parked black Hummer truck watching from a distance.

"Ima call you when I get home," Kayden said before kissing her forehead.

"Okay" she said as she broke their embrace, walking towards the door.

He watched her go into the house before opening the truck door again but was startled by the Hummer Truck that stopped abruptly by his side. Kayden turned to look and was taken back.

"Wassup nigga?" the deep voice said with a crooked smile. "Remember me?, you shot me but aint kill me nigga. Tell yo bitch ass cousin I said wassup. This one for you Bloody"

Kayden grabbed the gun in his waistband as he stared at the barrel of the 9MM that hung out the window.

Pow!

_____________

Cali Serenity

"GET UP!"

I jumped at the sound of my mother's voice booming as she busts in my room frantically.

"Ma what's wrong?" I jumped, sitting up with widened eyes.

"KAYDEN GOT ARRESTED AND HE GOT SHOT!" momma cried as she ran out of my room as I heard Bryson and my dad getting themselves together while trying to calm momma down.

My heart fell heavy as I jumped out of bed, slipping on my ugg slippers not giving a fuck that I was in Elmo PJ's. I grabbed my phone and jet down the steps as daddy jogged out of the house to get the car ready.

"What the fuck happened to him!" I screamed as I became scared at the thought of losing my cousin. "BRYSON WHAT HAPPENED TO KJ!"

Bryson grabbed me as he pulled me out of the house and all of us jumped into the car and sped 50 mph on a 25 mph street out of Baldwin Hills to King Hospital on Wilmington. The whole ride mommy tried to keep Auntie Cynthia calm as she screamed at daddy to drive faster.

I sat in the backseat, trying to keep myself calm. I would kill myself if something happened to Kayden. Sure, he gets on my nerves but he is my heart and I'd kill anything moving for him.

We finally got to the hospital and rushed through the emergency room doors. Momma screamed as she tried to tell the receptionist that she was here to see KJ.

They pointed us down the hall where I could see Auntie Cynthia sitting with her head resting in her palms, Uncle Cube rubbing her back. Even the homies were there, including Kross.

"Is he okay?!" Momma shrieked as she hugged Auntie Cynthia.

She sniffled as she looked up at momma. "Yeah, his ear got grazed and his thigh but I'm just glad that muthafucka that shot him couldn't shoot" Auntie Cynthia chuckled with relief. "But Kayden shot the boy back in the chest so they say"

"THANK GOD!" momma shrieked.

"Ma!" I shouted, looking at her like she lost her mind. "That's not good"

"I rather his bitch ass then my damn Nephew. Fucking bitch!" Momma griped, sitting down next to auntie and rubbing her back. "What the fuck was he doing in Watts any damn way!"

"Probably seein that girl. I don't know what's gonna happen with Kayden, they said he gotta go to court since the boy he shot said something about him being involved in the death of that boy some months ago"

My mouth went dry as I heard auntie say that. This is all my fault. If I never took my ass to Crenshaw, I wouldn't have met Kross, wouldn't have gotten robbed or none of that shit.

I looked around to see all my Uncles from NWA here to support my Uncle Cube, Bryson spoke to some kids from their school and the basketball team. Kross glanced at me before grilling me and looking away.

I wanted to die.

This is all too fucking much but I aint here for him. I was here for my cousin and that's all that matters.

We all made sure Kayden was good when we went into the room to see him. He was his normal self but that was cut short once the police read him his rights and advised him that he was being arrested for murder, possession of an illegal firearm, accessory, alongside Jay, Fats, and Kross.

They got walked out in front of me before I felt my body being shoved against the wall and being handcuffed.

"WHAT" I screamed as I felt the cuffs tighten my arm. "Why ya'll cuffin me"

"Aye cuh get the fuck off my sister!" Bryson screamed as he tried to lunge at the cops, but was held back by some people in the ER.

I was being arrested as an accessory to the murder of Jayshawn Brooks aka Bloody.

All I remember is the room began to spin as noise fell faint before my ears. I do remember seeing a smirking Yolanda face before my mind went blank.

Kayden and Kross...arrested for murder and attempted murder.

Fats, Jay, and I was accessory to murder

I don't know what my future holds at this point.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 4.2K 34
-𝘐𝘧 𝘐 𝘡𝘰𝘭π˜₯ 𝘺𝘰𝘢 𝘡𝘰 𝘴𝘡𝘒𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘢𝘭π˜₯ 𝘺𝘰𝘢 𝘭𝘦𝘒𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 π˜ͺ𝘡 𝘨𝘦𝘡𝘴 𝘩𝘒𝘳π˜₯
6.1K 529 32
-the real story of Peter Pan- Meant to be. Those three words have tormented countless minds since all of eternity. When someone says we're meant to...
975 76 5
Not Used To It - Chris Brown x Saweetie Fan Fiction Sienna Mendoza Davis has a reputation of being perfect. The Perfect Daughter. The Perfect Sister...
27.4K 1.3K 42
"If you aren't willing to fight for what you believe in, then don't bother entering the ring." - MADONNA. NINARMANI 2023. ©️ FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONL...