The Shapeshifter: pokemon sun...

By KonekoJr

[ this fic was discontinued] In which a girl named annalece lives in the world of pokemon, entirely bent on h... More

prologue
oc info
OC info: [1.2] Remastered
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
• Temporarily Discontinued •
• The Origin of Annalece •
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
Designs - A/N
38
Authors note: New story
The shapeshifter [ Zara's Destiny ] Pokemon Sun&Moon
{ O F F I C I A L C O N C E P T A R T }

39

680 10 15
By KonekoJr

~ Annalece

I didn't really take the time to think about my situation as I did the moment I woke this morning. The yolk of the sun spill over the horizon- the beachside held a gentle hue of caramel, and the ocean a soft greyish blue. I perched myself on the roof of kukui's home, in the form of none other than zoroark.

I couldn't really change back without clothes- and being wounded has limitted my abilities so illusions were out of the question.

The fundamentals of adoption in this universe have my thoughts quite literally spiralling out of control.

There was a part of me that wanted to stay here, and live out my last year of childhood with kukui-

There was a hole in my heart where my mother's death had pierced me. I remember how badly she wanted me to become a pokemon trainer. I remember all the arguments, and general hell we'd put each other through fighting tooth and nail about just catching a pokemon.

'So...what are you gonna do?'

I move my gaze over to promise, I'd forgotten she'd even tagged along- she doesn't really have a problem with heights, it's mornings she's not particularly fonde of. I guessed maybe she was just worried about me.

I pat her head, smiling back at her in reassurance. "Don't worry about me-"
She interjected almost Immidiately with a hard glare.

'You keep telling us that. Still, we're going to worry.'

My ears twitch anxiously before falling back, as I sigh in defeat;
"Yeah, I guess I do say that alot."
I move my gaze back out to the beautiful sun, yurning to rise amongst the ocean.

"I want nothing more than to stay, and be a normal teenager, but....I can't I have this big inevitable destiny remember? I'm the only one who can stop my father."

Her gaze seems to harden, but flare with determination.

'And we have your back.'

I smile at her, greatful for her pressence before nudging her into my thick mane of hair. "We need to patrol- and then we're training. Today and tomorrow are the last days to- S-SHIT-!!" As I lept over the rooftop I found myself Immidiately regretting it, as I plummeted into the ground.

If I didn't fall on my stomach, I'd have crushed my poor pokemon. But the fall irritated my wound- and left me whimpering like an eevee.

'Well that was graceful.'

Promise pointed out; her thoughts dripping with sarcasm. I sigh, "Sorry, I guess I forgot about yesterday-"

"Annalece-!!" My ears flicker anxiously, and my glossed orbs twitch back at the front door that had been thrusted open. Ash stood there slightly shocked, "Woah was that you? Hey are you okay?"

Pikachu scrambles towards promise, and ash rushes to me. I shake my head flashing a fake smile before rushing to my paws. "Yeah pfft, I'm just fine-!! I was just, uh- I saw an um- i need to go so-" he shakes his head profusely pursing his lips,

"But the professor said you need to heal up-" I shove him away before snarling, "I'm healed up enough-!! I need to go out for patrol."

He tilts his head in confusion. "What the heck is that?" I sigh, "I need to search the island for danger- what if something's happening or someone's hurt out there?"

He purses his lips before retorting back with folded arms. "Well it looks to me like the only one out here hurt is you. So come on, at least try to fit in some breakfast..."

Food sounded amazing right now. With that I shrug, pushing myself back up and solemnly follow ash back inside.

My pokemon gobble down their food. Eventually I do the same. "Easy kids- Your food isn't going anywhere I swear." He chuckles. I merely huff, but I immidiately regret it, and literally sat there choking for a good minute. Ash and pikachu bursted out laughing at me, and they wound up choking too.

Later on that day while ash was out training with kiawe I snaked my way around kukui's lab in search of windows, and eventually I found one.
As I advanced towards it I was busted in a matter of seconds; this time by kukui.

"Annalece, you just had stitches. You can't just rest for one day?"

I groan, "Crime never rests. There's something deadly coming to alola. And if I don't stop it then...if I don't stop it no one will."

"Annalece, what are you saying?" I felt a twinge of pain in my chest. It didn't matter which form I took. Emotions affected me all the same as zoroark. The only difference is the mind numbing urge for destruction when I realise I'm losing a battle.

"I'm so sorry...." tears stream heavily down my cheeks. I tackle him in a powerful hug. "But I have to go stop isaac before he destroys alola."

"I want to stay here dad- I wish things could be different; that my life could be normal...But-"

"Annalece you don't have to do this-" he places his hands on my shoulders. "I can help you- L-Let me come with you-!!" "No you Can't-!!!" I snarl back, startling him.

"This is hard enough on me already okay-!!" My voice cracks, eventually I found myself just whimpering on pathetically. "I have to stop him."

"I-I have to go....." I added before glancing back at him with hurt eyes.
Suddenly he realises why I hugged him so long. He was now cuffed to his own ironing table.

"Annalece-?! T-Think about what you're doing-!!" Instead of listening I grab his pokeballs and stash them away, nearby. I couldn't have him using them to escape. That should buy me enough time to get off the island before he Gets free. "W-Wait-!! Annalece-"

"Annalece-?!" His voice cracked. Both shocked and a little fearful of being ditched like this. "Crap!! No!! Annalece please wait!!"

"Don't just leave me here-!!!"

I sift around my bag before throwing it over my shoulder. "Ash is gonna be back soon. So you'll be just fine."

"A-Annalece please don't do this-!!
Y-You're gonna get yourself killed-!!"
I glance back at him sorrofully, "I may not come back alive, but if I do- I hope you find it in your heart to forgive me."

"Annalece No-!! Don't you dare-"

"I'm doing this to save you. All of you....Goodbye dad..."

He yanks violently on the cuffs; escaping to no avail. He calls out to me with broken eyes. "Annalece...I-I'm sorry I wasn't there for you when your mom died-!!"

"Please-!! Let me be there now...Let me help you; now!!"

"Annalece please...I-I.." I didn't really give him the chance to continue on with his speech. This wasn't his fault; he should've known that. Instead I lightly kiss him on the cheek before bolting out the window, with all the belongings that could aid me in my mission in tow. Courtesy of Sophocles.

I had to admit, I did feel sort of guilty about what I did. I knew those cuffs I nipped from officer Jenny would come in handy. I just needed ash to find him.

It was a good thing I met up with my friends on the beach. Lana was ready with my milotic, that was how I planned to cross the ocean, all I needed was a saddle, which lana was happy to lend me.

I was going to have to travel in human form, and save my strength.

"So this is really it huh?" Ash presses, rubbing his nose. He then extends a hand- "Well the next time we meet, I'll be sure to get stronger-!! And I'll beat you-!!" I merely chuckled back competitively with folded arms. "We'll see about that-!!" I then added something in a hushed tone.

"Ohhbythewayicuffedprofessorkukuiinthebathroomyoumightwannagohelphim-" his gaze hardens, "Wait- what-?!" With that I scoop them all into a big hug, "Thank you all so much for everything-!! I...I may not come back in one piece. But your friendship will mend my heart, even in death."

That's when everyone bursts into tears. "I'll try my best to defeat my father you guys. But while I'm gone, if I Dont make it- you have to protect alola." Everyone nods. Mallow gifted me with a bag of berries and made special pokemon food for my team.
I hugged her especially tight. Food is the best way to unlock my heart.

I then turn to kiawe, anxiously playing with my hair, "uhh...so....i dont know if I'm ever going to get the chance to really umm....tell you how I feel so..."

I pull him into a powerful kiss. He blushes scarlet red, but eventually eases into my touch. When I finally pulled back he tried responding but, seemed to be at a loss of words. That was okay. I wasn't really expecting the whole response part, I was really just going to leap on my milotic and speed off into the sunset.

Which is what I did.

As I made myself scarce beyond the horizon line, I could just faintly hear my friends calling out to me.

"Take care annalece!!!"

I couldn't help the tears that threatened to escape my eyes.

'Are you...okay?' It had been a while since I really talked with my milotic.
I merely sigh, pawing away the tears streaming down my cheeks, "Y-Yeah um...I'm...I'm fine."

"Lori-!! Come on out and lead us to that island. I'll keep track of our coordinates through my suits tracker-pad-!!" Lori is released into the sky, immidiately floating ahead of us.

"Yes annalece." She responded I could sense determination in her voice, but- I could also sense faint fear.

Whatever lies ahead; is bound to be the death of me. But defeating my scumbag of a father isaac, could protect the ones I care most about so.
It was all going to be worth it.

Goodbye normal life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 2.8K 53
Pokémon: Champion of Alola-Rise from Betrayal (AshBetrayed) (AureliaShipping) Ash has come back from Kalos after coming in 2nd place. When gets back...
40K 885 52
"Once upon a time... A princess fell in love with a prince from another kingdom that they are at war with... From that love, she gave birth to 3 litt...
87.6K 2.2K 22
Your name? (Y/N) Sycamore. The problem? You don't know this. As the 14-year-old daughter of Pokémon Professor Augustine Sycamore, himself, life was p...
61.3K 944 44
|-Complete, Undergoing Editing-| Ash Ketchum had always been a lively and optimistic boy. He had his friends, his mother, his Pokemon and a lot more...