The Alpha's Chocolate

By cupcakerainbow369

Austin, the new alpha of the Moonshadow pack who took over his father's position. He's cold and ruthless and... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Authors Note
Chapter 8
Authors Note 2
Chapter 9
Authors note
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Authors note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Authors note
Chapter 15
Authors Note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Authors Note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
End of this book :(
Hey You Guys!
SECOND BOOK OUT!!
Alpha's Chocolate Luna

Chapter 7

29.3K 998 191
By cupcakerainbow369

(Maxine's pic)

Maxine's POV

I walk to my office to see her looking at my herbs, healing creatures, and medicine. Her head darts my way once I walk in.

"Alright we have a full client list today, I'm going to show you how to make Labrador tea, and were going to the woods so I can show you typical herbs that can prevent a quarter of health issues." I say grabbing the client folders.

"Why not just use modern medicine" she says

"Well A) were werewolves B) is that really safe" I say

She doesn't say anything. I pull out the Labrador tea herbs and get my grinder along with the other items.

"Alright come here" I say. She walks over.

I start showing her how to prepare the tea. As we were putting it in the bags a client that needed a check up comes in. I actually let Lauren help out. After the client leaves we knock out some more.

"Luna, my mate she's in labor" a member comes in with his mate who's trying to breathe.

"Take her to room A and lay her on the bed and put her in this gown" I say giving them a gown.

I go to the closet to get the contraction monitor and hook it up to her I put on a glove and get some jelly and put it in her area. I reach in there to see the baby is far enough.

"Lauren look in the cupboard and get the birth kit it has everything already in there in a plastic case."

"I see it" she says walking back

"Alright now look in the drawer and there's a needles. In the drawer to the left of it there's epidural. Prep her back and give her 100 milligrams.'

I leave to go to the birth closet to get a roller crib. I come back and roll it next to her. The woman's epidural must've started working, she was calmer. I prep her area and put a plastic bag under her.

"Alright were ready for deliver" I say

I sit on the stool.

"Were going to count OK?" I say to the expecting mother.

"Phew OK" she says

"1" I say

She starts pushing

"2, come on" I say

She grunts and screams

"3, I see the top of its head" trying to inspire her

"Ughhh I hate you Matt, you jackass!!" She says

"4" I say

She pushes even harder

"5"

"Ughhh!!"

"6, its almost out"

The baby starts to come out

"7"

Its head is out and the patient is screaming bloody hell.

"8" I try gently tugging on the baby

"9" the baby comes out, its a boy.

I let the father cut the umbilical. I don't know why but I started to think when Austin and I have our first child. Will it be ugly or really cute? God I hope cute or that poor child is going to have it rough.

"Congratulations mom and dad" I say as Lauren cleans the baby. She hands him to his mother as she crys. I signal Lauren and walk out letting the new parents have their moment.

"I know what you were thinking" Lauren says

"What?" I ask curious of her statement

"You were thinking about a future child with Austin." She says

I look at her closely

"You might know what your doing as a sentinel but you won't make a good Luna, I would" she says her voice getting harder

"Ok you need to back down, now" I say feeling threatened

"Watch me" she says before going full sprint upstairs

Where the hell is she going I don't know but I know I need to follow her. I start running after hers staying a distance to see where she's going. I act like I stayed behind and stayed out her sight. She kept looking behind but couldn't see me. Around corners, stalking her like a prey. She's near Austin's door. I hold in a growl. She knocks on the door and I hear Austin's husky voice say come in. She walks in and close the door I hear a click. I walk up to the door and listen.

"Why don't you mate with your real mate alpha" she says

I stop and look through his keyhole crack. I see her sit in his lap and him with a stone face. He mind links me

"Umm where are you" he minds me

"Closer than you think" I mind him

I still wanted to see what she was going to do. She gets down and unzips his pants. She takes it out and strokes it. Ok I had enough. I turn into Scarlet and bust through the door tackling her to the wall. I throw her down as she turns into her wolf. Scarlet was furious. Her wolf tries to bite my neck but I dodge and knock her out the room out the 2nd room floor. I had to put her near death she tried testing me. I claw her eye, stunning her. I jump on her and bite her neck hard enough but not enough to kill her. Don't disobey your Luna. She whimpers and turn into human form. I killed her wolf but not her human. That's worse than full death. She lay naked on the ground unconscious. Haley, Austin, and half of the pack came out. I let out a warning growl and immediately smell respect. I look at Austin who had a poker face on. I look back to see two people put a blanket on her and take her in. Austin takes off his shirt and turns into Blade. I sit down as he walks up to me and nods his head I follow. I was still Scarlet and she was still angry but she knew to calm it down for him. We walk far. I sit down after a while when he slowed down. He turns back and I see Austin's eyes. Immediately I hurl and run to a tree and throw up. I was angry and sick at the same time. I walks up to me and mindlinks me.

"Your pregnant" He minds

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 214 22
Azrael Harrison, born to the Bloodwalkers, one of the most powerful packs of wolves in the world. Worse, they have a bloody and sadistic history, kno...
488K 13K 22
Peyton Athens Reid is the runt of his pack he's an intersex omega born from a beta family. His parents ignore him, his older twin siblings hate him...
213K 8K 24
Serenity had lived wither her abusive Alpha for years before she was rescued by the twin Stone Alphas of the blood moon pack. She quickly grew close...
29.2M 888K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...