Alpha Black

By Kate4165

Her eyes were still bright and glowing, only this time with a different meaning. Lust. It swirled and taunted... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen

Intro

2.5K 33 1
By Kate4165

Hello my loves, so seeming as this is my first book I figured I'd give you a bit of insight as to how I work and write!

~FIRST- This book does have mature scenes and language. I advise you to read at your own risk.

⚠️* You have been warned!* ⚠️

~ TWO- I am going to be the author of my story. That sounds dumb, however, I have seen how people get and act when the storyline isn't as they pictured or wanted. So if you don't like where my story is heading then it is completely fine to move on.

~ THREE- I will update whenever I can. There could be two in a day or one. Matters how busy I am at the moment.

~FOUR- Comment and like as much as you want, but keep it classy and be kind and respectful. I don't want to have to report anyone. I'm here to write and if you don't like it that is completely fine. But don't be rude.

~FIVE- Enjoy the story and if you have any idea or a suggestion for me for the story, I am open minded and will listen and give feedback but please don't expect me to do it.

~FINALLY- ENJOY!!!!!😁😁😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 43.5K 33
I couldn't ignore the tingles that ignited as he gripped my wrist and held them above my head. I felt the bark of the tree stab into my back as he ha...
488K 14K 49
Mature: 18+ He kisses along her neck, between her breasts, and down her stomach. "You look beautiful like this. Your tight, pink p***y stretched arou...
2.5M 74.2K 50
#2 in Werewolf 12/05/18 Mated to a Beta and marked by his Alpha. A unique twist on the clichéd possessive Alpha stories. "W-what are you doing?" I s...
1.1M 28K 35
"I-I'm sorry for waking you up. Please forgive me Alpha." She basically threw herself to her knees and bared her neck: a sign of submission. I sighed...