The Other Summoner Fairytail...

By Gladecavalier_16

There is a Universe called Imen but it is been destroyed by a phenomena called the "DOOMED" the whole univers... More

Nathaniel's Past
Welcome to Fairytail
Nathaniel's Profile
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
Nathaniel's Profile ver. 1.5
26
27
Special Chapter
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44

14

874 23 11
By Gladecavalier_16

A/N: HEY GUYS I AM LATE I KNOW BUT HERE IS THE CHAPTER OF THE STORY THANKS AND SORRY FOR THE DELAY

Nathaniel dressed up while he is on the room with Natsu and Gray gray us done on him wearing a suit.

Natsu: "Thank God your done slowpoke we are waiting here like for an hour your really an ice princess"

Gray: "What did you say in the three of us you are the only one who is not wearing a suit so back off.

Nathaniel is getting tired of their fight, he went to his room then after a minute he go back to Natsu and Gray.

Nathaniel can see on the boys faces that they did blush but he didn't care. That only means that his clothes are fine. Then they went to the casino. They split up he went on the slit machine where not so many people are in there. But he get curious on the slot machine who has a 36 slots. Some people try there best but they cannot complete it.

So Nathaniel decided to participate not every know that he is trained on making some complicated equation problems as well hus eyes cannot be deceived by the flashes of the slot Machine. He did some calculations the he pull the lever it's a straight 7. He won a lot. Then he see a Blue haired girl and Gray as he went there he sees Juvia.

Nathaniel: "Hey Juvia how is it going?"

Juvia: "I'm alright"

Gray: "She is just talking about moving in our guild"

Nathaniel: "That's a great idea you should totally join fairytail, I'll promise you it would be fun"

Juvia: "But do you think that the guild will accept me even if I'm a one of your past enemy?"

Gray: "They will not forget it"

Juvia: "I see"

Nathaniel: "But what you can do is not to repeat the same mistake again we know your one of the wizard at Phantom Lord but deep inside your a good person. And the guild will be totally cool of you once they know okay"

Then Juvia just nods. Then as they talk a man came to them.

???: "Gray Fullbuster, Nathaniel Zeibel or should I say little brother"

Nathaniel: "S-si-simon"

Then in an instant he explodes the whole place.

Gray: " Juvia, Nathan. What do you think your doing buddy?"

Simon: "Where is Erza?"

Gray: "You think I tell you huh?"

Nathaniel: "Gray don't"

Simon: "You need to come with me"

Nathaniel: "Simon is that really you?"

Then Juvia came back to normal

Juvia: "I wouldn't let you lay a hand on my beloved and best friend"

Then suddenly Simon raised his fingers to his forehead

Nathaniel: "Crap they found her?"

Simon: " Looks like I have to clean all the mess here"

Then Simon activates his magic then everything get dark.

Gray: "What happened to the lights?"

Natahniel: "It is his magic calm down and there Ray"

Nathaniel activates spell then there is a slight light on the place but still not enough. Then there is an explosion happened.

Nathaniel follow Simon which lead them to the black Jack tables.

Sho: "Oh looks like Big bro is here too"

Simon: "Quite impressive I never knew that you are following specially with no lights."

Nathaniel: "I just follow the seismic waves of your step sobi know where you are going."

Then a rope tied him and Lucy up.

Erza: "Please don't hurt her she is a friend of mine"

Sho: "That's funny since the both of us are been friends too good friends"

Then someone is reporting and pointed a gun at Nathaniel's head.

Nathaniel : "Wally"

Lucy: "A block head?!?!?"

Simon: "Dont act so surprised there it's easy once you get the hang of it"

Lucy: "Nathaniel, Erza who are this people and why are they saying that your their sister and brother"

Nathaniel: "Its not actually we are brothers"

Erza: "But we grow up together"

Lucy: "I thought you join fairy tail since you were a little girl."

Erza: "This is where before we join the guild. Why did you find us? What do you want? "

Miliana: "You really wanna know?"

Wally: "We are here to take you both back with us"

Nathaniel: "Not gonna happen"

Erza: "Please free Lucy"

Sho: "Who cares about her we only want the both of you"

Wally: "Listen here don't make this ugly"

Wally pointed a gun at Lucy and this is where Nathaniel get a chance he kicked Wally in the face even he is upside down. He dodge Simon's punch by doing doing a back flip. The he jumped and landed to Milliana but she run away with a little time.

Sho: "Milliana immobilze him more"

Then he wrap more cat rope to Nathaniel to immobilized him. Then Simon knock him down as well Wally shots Erza at the back. But before they leave Nathaniel dig his pocket and give Lucy a blade. Then they leave

Lucy: "I swear I'm going to be free with this thing somehow"

Then she remember the blade she get it and start cutting the ropes. Then shee went to to find Gray unconscious.

Lucy: "What happened? Oh no! snap out of it Gray come talk to me...His cold"

Then Lucy starts to shake him then Gray turns to ice and shatter.

Lucy: "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry I promise I'm gonna fix you back"

But she failed. Then A puddle of water starts to grow.

Juvia: "There is no need to panic"

Lucy: "I remember you your with the element 4"

Gray: " Lucy stop she is not an enemy anymore"

Juvia: "That is right I pull my precious Gray inside of me to ensure his safety"

Lucy: " It is just me or that is just really weird"

Juvia: "Are you jealous that Gray is inside of me not you?"

Lucy: "Not really no"

Gray: "That guy cast a spell so I make a decoy to distract him so I am waiting for a time to attack but it seems that they take Nathaniel"

Juvia: "So I pull him with me with my water lock"

Gray: "Yeah so Thanks to you the creep ran away, do you know where everyone is"

Lucy: "No I don't it's bad they took Erza, Nathan and Happy"

Then from a near distance a savage dragon awakes.

Natsu :"HWAAAAAAA *cough*cough* te nerve of that guy"

Lucy and Gray: "Natsu"

Gray: "What happend to you?"

Natsu: "Hey what give the people to shoot someone in the mouth huh? I mean some one could get really hurt."

Lucy: "I think that could kill anyone that is not weirdo like you".

Juvia: "I would have to agree"

Natsu: "I'LL SHOW THAT BLOCKHEAD HE WOULDN'T GET AWAY WITH THIS"

Gray: "Follow him"

Lucy: "Wait did he know where he is going?"

Gray: "Natsu has a nose for a prey that put wild animals into shame."

Then Natsu breaks the door.

Natsu: "I'M COMING FOR YOU BLOCKHEAD"

Timeskip

Nathaniel woke up he see that he is tied in a pole he observe the place it has boxes and some stock food inside as well his current standing is moving it hits his head that he is in a ship. But he don't know where is Erza he tries tj speak but his mouth is taped and he is blind with Milliana's magic. The Simon came down on the stairs.

Simon: "I see you're awake"

Nathaniel: "And I cannot believe that in all of the people inside that tower is been turn in to Jellal's underlings."

Simon: "Well at least he didn't leave us alone like the you and Erza did"

Silence.

Simon: "Tell me why did abondon us?"

Nathaniel: "I didn't abandon you Simon aswell as the others"

Simon walk towards Nathaniel and shake him he is angry

Simon: "Look I want to know the truth from you, in all of us you are the brain that help us in our escapes even tough we failed you memorize everything so will not repeat the same mistake again. And abandoning me is like a huge question to myself"

Nathaniel: "To attain the true meaning of freedom"

Simon is released his grip on Nathaniel and calms down.

Simon: "I see I wish I could join you way back then"

Nathaniel: "Yeah if we are going to still be alive"

Simon: "What do you mean?"

Nathaniel: "The Tower of Heaven know as the R Sytem or should I say Resurrection System is a way to revive the Zeref from dead but to achieve that Jellal has to has 2 main requirements on completing the system a large magic power source and a sacrifice to be the vessel of the power source. But there is a problem even Jellal sacrifice Erza and I it will be depends on our body to whistand a large amount of energy required"

Simon is lost for words on what will the possibilities on the towers success.

Simon: "I have to tell the others"

Nathaniel: "No Simon it will just make the others in danger, Jellal threaten us we are going to tell the truth to you and everyone else he will start to kill everyone starting with Sho"

Simon: "So I'm guessing you already had a had a plan in mind"

Nathaniel: "Yeah its something crazy but the outcome of that plan to succeed is on 4% it is just me, you and Erza as well with Milliana, Sho and Wally"

Simon: "But as you said before everything should always been worth the shot"

Nathaniel just smile and Simon and him starts to discuss the plan.

Meanwhile.......

Gray, Lucy, Natsu along side with Juvia is on the both following on Natsu's ability to smell what they called blockhead.

Lucy: "I'm worried about those people stuck in the cards. Do you think their okay?"

Gray: "Well we let the military know before we left so I say they sure will be fine"

Lucy: "I hope so"

Gray: "Wait a minute, where the heck are we?"

Juvia: "I don't know we are just following Salamander's lead"

Lucy: "Are you sure that we are heading in the right direction"

Then they realized Natsu has motion sickness and he hates transportations.

Gray: "Man we are relying on your sense of smell pull it together"

Juvia: " How dare you disappoint my love with your childish action"

Gray: " I cant believe how they easily knock us out and kidnapped Erza, Nathan and Happy. Were pathetic."

Juvia: "In our defense, they might be a strong wizards to beat one as strong as Erza and Nathaniel"

Gray: "What?!?!? They didn't beat them quit talking that you know them because you don't"

Juvia: "I'm sorry"

Lucy: "Calm down what's your problem? The guys that attack guys they said they are friend of Erza and Nathan which make me wonder if we know her better than Juvia does "

Then suddenly Natsu stands up and sense something wrong

Natsu: "What the, I just had a weird feeling"

Then Bird starts to fall from the air. They see some sunken ship aswell fishes.

Lucy: "The birds"

Gray: "What's happening to them? Not the fish too"

Juvia: " I never seen anything like it"

They looked ahead, and a dark tower loomed over them.

Lucy: "That's the Tower of Heaven!"

Juvia: "I'll protect us!"

Juvia held her hand above her head and the Boat was surrounded in a sphere of water.

Juvia: "I'll keep us from being seen."

Gray: "Nice Juvia!"

Juvia then blushed and turn to Lucy

Juvia: "Did you hear that Gray prise me not you"

Lucy: "Yeah yeah"

Juvia: "Thank you so much my dear..."

Back to Nathaniel and Erza

They see the tower of Heaven

Erza: "The Tower of Heaven it is completed"

Sho: "I dont know why you are so suprised, we've been working it since 10 years ago when you two left"

Erza: " Has is it been that long its amazing on how much you all change"

Nathaniel: "They did complete it but it doesn't mean that they know how to make it work"

Back to Natsu and the others

Natsu lost his moment of temporary relief and fell over on to the boat again, his motion sickness taking effect again.

Natsu: "Hurry up... I can't take much more of this... urgh.."

Lucy: "Suck it up! We're almost there!"

Gray: "That settles it! Next time, when we go somewhere, let's knock him out like Erza did."

Back to inside of the Tower of Heaven

Sho: "The ceremony will take place here tonight, this were you the both of you staying. I'm sorry this is the price of betrayal. And after the both of you betray us Jellal made you a sacrifice for the ceremony, I'm sad that I never get to see you again but the both of you will take us to heaven"

Nathaniel: "I'm expecting alot from you Sho but it shows that you are really are really as not qualified as I expected The R system is dangerous"

Erza: "it's called the revival or resurrection system it takes multiple human sacrifices to revive one life its inhumane and forbidden magic

Sho: "I didn't expect the two of you to know its purpose"

Nathaniel: "Well it does not look like we are just sitting in one place and waiting for some orders"

Nathaniel: "And you know I never expect you to be just a puppet of Jellal on ten years hahah I mean even monkey will starts to suspect but why would I be surprised you're blind as ever"

Sho starts to punch Nathaniel on the stomach. Then Erza sees this as a opportunity to get out and knock out Sho.

Nathaniel: "Really that is how you were training these past ten years you are utterly disgrace for Jellal I wonder why he is still not disposing you"

Sho: "Shut up Jellal enlighten us that he will bring us to the heaven."

Then Erza knock him out. Then the both of them untangle the ties. Nathan heal himself

Nathaniel: "Took you long enough"

Erza: "You really good when it comes to acting I'm surprised that you say those words to anyone then I remember how you used to join plays and other stuff for fun"

Nathaniel: "But I cannot still what happened to Sho"

Erza: "What could possibly change him so drastically?"

Erza Requips her armor.

Nathaniel: Let's get going Erza we need to have some little chat with Jellal

They head out in the building and beat some soldiers surrounding the tower to gather some information.

Erza: "Where the hell is Jellal?"

Timeskip

Outside the tower.

After another few minutes the boat finally reached the land under the tower, and Gray had to haul Natsu off of the boat while Juvia went into the ocean to scout. The way leading up to the tower was littered with lizards and guards.

Lucy: "Why are there so many guards?"

Natsu: "Who cares just bust through them!"

Lucy: "If we get caught we could end up putting Erza, Happy, and Nathan in danger!"

Gray: "Tch, what are we gonna do now?"

Juvia: "Excuse me, but I found a passage underwater that goes into the tower."

Gray: "Seriously? Way to go!"

Juvia then started to stare at Lucy

Juvia: "You hear that Lucy? He just praised ME, not you!"

Lucy: "Yeah yeah I heard it."

Juvia: "We can swim there in about ten minutes."

Natsu: "We can all hold our breath that long right?"

Gray: "I think so"

Lucy: "That's not even humanly possible you idiots!"

Juvia then held up a sphere of water.

Juvia: "In that case, put this on, it's a water shell with oxygen in it, it will allow you to breath underwater."

Natsu: "Wow, that's awesome! What's your name again?"

Juvia just pretend that she didn't hear that. The three then changed into swimming outfits put on Juvia's water sphere, and jumped into the water. After a few minutes of swimming they came up into a room that had a large wooden head in it.

Gray: "So we're beneath the tower now, huh?"

Natsu: "That's right. I wonder where they have Erza, Nathaniel and Happy."

Lucy: "These things may look silly, but they sure do work!"

Juvia: "I'm surprised you made it here Lucy, I purposefully made yours smaller so you wouldn't be able to breath."

Lucy: "I didn't need to know that."

The roar of a flying monster was heard and a sentry flew by on said monster.

Sentry: "Intruders!"

Team Natsu was then met with the sight of a small army of guards.

Sentry: "IDENTIFY YOURSELVES!"

Gray: "Guess there's no other option but to fight."

Natsu: "We're about to ruin your day boys!"

Natsu punched the ground, making a cloud of smoke, and Gray all leaped up into the air. Natsu blasted the guards with fire while Gray with ice.

"HOT!HOT HOT HOT!!!!"

"SO COLD!!"

Some of the guards started to stare at Lucy's figure, until she summoned Virgo, in which the guards started to stare at both of them. Virgo then began her work on the guards, pummeling them all down. After a while, all the guards were downed.

Lucy: "I hope this didn't attact much attention."

Natsu then held up one of the conscious soldiers.

Natsu: "Now, where's the blockhead?"

The wooden statue's mouth then opened and a pathway then came down as Natsu put down the guard.

Gray: "I think that means 'come on in.'."

The group them climbed up into a room and was met with the sight of a table with platters of food on it. The boys then put their regular clothes back on.

Natsu: "Thank goodness, all that hurling on the boat made me hungry."

Everyone with the exception of Lucy sat down and started to eat.

Lucy: "Can you guys keep it down?"

Natsu: "I meaf, the' i'nt really muff of a poin, ith there?"

Gray: "We already got caught, so why be sneaky about it?"

Lucy: "What are you even eating?!"

Virgo: "I suggest you join them before it is all gone Princess."

Lucy: "No thanks."

Juvia: "That way in... it was controlled by a wizard."

Virgo: "Then they are well aware of our presence here."

Lucy: "Why would they open the door or us then?"

Natsu: "Who cares? Makes things easier for us."

Virgo: "Also Princess, your bikini leaves much to the imagination."

Lucy then started to cover herself with her hands.

Lucy: "Should I change?"

Virgo eyes then glowed red as she creepily held her hands up.

Virgo: "Yes, let me help you change mistress."

Lucy: "W-wait! Right here?"

Lucy's bikini then flew off, much to the luck of Gray, and to the lament of Juvia.

Gray: "Holy..."

Juvia: "You should be staring at my body dear..."

Lucy was changed into a dark green outfit from the Celestial World.

Lucy: "So boys, how do I look?"

Lucy: "You don't have to be so blunt you know!"

Gray: "You look great!"

Juvia: "Don't compliment her!"

Virgo: "He loooves her."

Lucy: "Don't you start acting like Happy and Ren now."

Natsu: "When did YOU start hanging out with Happy, Birdo?

Virgo: "My work is done here. Farewell Princess."

Virgo then went back to the Celestial World.

Lucy: "Bye! Oh, do you want Virgo do bring you all a change of clothes too?"

Gray were drying his clothes off using heat that Natsu is exerting.

Lucy: "He's not a blow dryer you two!"

A group of guards then ran into the room.

Guard: "It's the intruders! Get them!"

Before they could even reach them, Erza and Nathaniel came from behind and cut right through them. Team Natsu was reunited.

Lucy: "Erza, Nathan! Thank goodness your okay."

Juvia: "They are... so cool."

Erza then realized that everyone was in the room.

Erza: "It's you! What are you all doing inside the tower."

Juvia: "W-we haven't met,my name is -"

Erza: "Go home! It's far too dangerous here!"

Natsu: "You aren't going to scare us into leaving. Besides, I've got a score to settle with that Blockhead. He shot me in the mouth for crying out loud."

Erza: "You have to go!"

Natsu: "They took Happy and. I aren't going without him."

Nathaniel: "They took them as well? Milliana..."

Natsu: "Where are they?!"

Erza: "I don't know."

Natsu then cracked his fists, and then sniffed the air for Happy.

Natsu: "This means war!"

Gray: "Against who exactly?"

The Dragonslayer ran off towards the door, yelling as they went.

Natsu: "ON THE PEOPLE WHO TOOK MY CAT!"

Nathaniel: "I'm going after him okay Erza"

Then he left to follow Natsu.

Natsu and Nathaniel were dashing through the halls in hopes of finding Happy and Ren, who we kidnapped while everyone was at the resort.

Nathaniel: "Happy! Shout if you can hear us!"

Natsu: "Don't worry little buddies we're coming to rescue ya!"

Nathaniel: "They should be in one of the rooms up ahead, let's go!"

Natsu: "Right!"

The came up to an open door and looked inside, only to find that is was decorated in nothing but cat themed stuff.

Natsu: "What's with all of the cat stuff?"

Nathaniel: "This is must be Milliana's collection"

Natsu: "Hey! Look at that! I'm gonna try that on!"

Natsu then ran to a nearby shelf that had two large cat masks on them, Natsu grabbed a green one and put it on his head, and then struck a cat pose.

Natsu: "I like this mask! Hee hee, raaawr!"

Nathaniel burst out into a fit of laughter at Natsu.

Nathaniel: "Hahahaa! That's great! Come on, put it back, we gotta find Happy."

Natsu: "Awww don't be such a downer! You put one on too!"

Nathaniel: "Not gonna happen"

Natsu then picked up that other cat mask and forced it onto (Y/N)'s head but Natsu failed as Nathaniel burns the mask.

Nathaniel: "Alright alright, come on now, let's take that off, even if you do make good looking cat."

Natsu: "Kay!"

The Dragonslayer tried to take off the mask, but it appeared to have gotten stuck on him.

Nathaniel: "Great! Look at what you did you idiot!"

Natsu: "Shut up! It was worth it!"

Little to their knowledge, they didn't realized that Wally was behind them, with his arm transformed into a cannon

Natsu: "Hey! I just got an idea! We can go scare Erza with these on!"

Nathaniel: "No,no Lucy is the better idea... plus Erza would probably beat you down if you scared her like this."

Natsu: "You right... Achoo! Aww gross, I can't wipe my face!"

Nathaniel: "Hahaha! That's what you get"

Natsu: "Whatever, let's try pulling these off again!"

Nathaniel and Natsu tried to pull the mask off Natsu's head, not realized Wally was about to fire his gun at them. Wally fired, but missed because Milliana came up from behind him and pushed his gun to the side. The bullet left a square hole in the wall Natsu and Nathaniel were facing.

Wally: "Oi, what the hell do you think you're doing Milliana!?"

Nathaniel: "Sharpness, Concentrate"

Then as the tubes are touching he just destroys it with ease

Milliana: "Don't play dumb with me, you were about to shoot the kitty kitties!, and here you go cat whip"

She missed

Milliana: "Double,Triple"

It all missed

Milliana: "A lot"

Then she missed all of it resulting on damaging her collection

Wally: "That's not even a real cat you dumb broad!"

Nathaniel: *whisper* "Quick, start meowing."

Natsu: *whisper* "Got it."

Natsu simply looked in the direction of Wally and Milliana.

Natsu: "Meow."

Milliana squealed suddenly

Milliana: "Ohmigosh these is just the cutest things ever!"

Wally: "Wise Guys huh? I'm tellin ya doll this cat is just a rat!"

Wally then pushed Milliana out of the way as his body suddenly separated into individual blocks. The said blocks then started to fly at Natsu, causing the two of them to start nimbly dodging out of the way. Two blocks suddenly made their way towards Natsu until he held up a giant stuffed cat.

Natsu: "Cat-make Barrier!"

Milliana: "No, don't hurt the kitty cats!"

Wally: "Would you snap out of it already, those are just a bunch of rats and focus on facing Nathan!"

Millliana: "Rats?But... it look like kitty..."

Natsu's cat shield was starting to lose it's stuffing, causing him to jump up into the air.

Wally: "Those are just some guys in a cat costume!"

Natsu: "Kitty Fire!"

Natsu charged his fist with flames and punched some blocks out of the way, damaging some stuffed cats in the process, and angering Milliana.

Milliana: "Acting like a cat when you are just an actual person, unforgivable!"

Nathaniel: "You aren't really one to talk..."

Milliana: "Kitty Restraints!"

Milliana held her hands out and two ropes shot out. One of the ropes wrapped around Natsu's wrist. Some blocks then flew towards the DragonSlaying "cat" and he tried to use his magic from his constrained hands, but no magic came up from that hand. But Nathaniel Destroy each one of it.

Natsu: "What's goin-ow!"

Another set of ropes found their way around Natsu's leg and flipped them onto their stomachs. Another set of blocks came and slammed down on their backs.

Milliana: "This kitty makes me mad!"

A last set of ropes then came and wrapped itself around Natsu's bodies, tying the two of them together back to back. Wally then reverted back into his original form, then transformed his arm into a gun again and aimed it at Natsu.

Wally: "You hungry for another bullet Salamander?"

The Dragonslayer is trying to squirm away from Wally and Milliana.

Wally: "Here's a line I always wanted to try; It's a shame things had to end this way, but from the moment you met me, -oof!"

Happy suddenly came from behind Wally and whacked him on the head with cat toy. Before Wally could recover.

Nathaniel: "Boy have I never been happier to see you too!, Happy!"

Happy: "I'm glad to see you guys are safe too!"

Nathaniel: " Hey Happy get that mask off Natsu's head and I will this two"

Happy: "Ok but how does he end up wearing one of those"

Nathaniel: "You know him he always try to wear something out of his curiosity"

Happy: "He probably did that"

Then Nathaniel face the two and charge toward them and grab both of thier head and jumped then slam their heads on the floor.

As he is done with that he heal the both of them.

Wally: "Why are you helping us?"

Nathaniel: "Cause your my family"

Milliana: "But it is too late we are all going to heaven"

Nathaniel: "Not if I help it Simon and the others on the move will you join our side"

Then the both of them stand up and shake his hand.

Nathaniel: "Natsu, Happy we have to split for now Wally take Milliana with you and start exploring the building and I'm going to find Jellal"

Natsu: "Be careful okay"

Nathaniel: "I will"

Happy and Wally: "He Loooovvves Him"

Nathaniel and Natsu: "SHUT UP"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.9K 1.1K 29
It about (y/n) who just came back from not BEING in her beloved guild for the past 8 years and the rest you have to read to find out (Disclaimer: I...
2K 43 18
Living is hard. There's problems conflicts and death that can come in any moment. I y/n think this is bullshit. I live in the moment never thinking t...
5.8K 320 23
This story is shown as a completely fictional future... Natsu has only lived by the rules they gave him, he's known no other way to live but by liste...
329K 7.2K 93
Hi! You saw the title. So I think you know what this book is all about. Disclaimer:I don't own Fairy Tail, Hiro Mashima owns Fairy Tail! Thank you so...