𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 // 𝐁...

By madeforbil

The way the lights shined down on her skin. She glowed. The way she twirled her lollipop around her glossy li... More

1 ⋆ 𝐎𝐡 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭
2 ⋆ 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐮𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐦𝐚
3 ⋆ 𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐥
4 ⋆ 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮
5 ⋆ 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐢'𝐦 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧'
6 ⋆ 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐜𝐞
7 ⋆ 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲
8 ⋆ 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐝
10 ⋆ 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮
11 ⋆ 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 (𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭)
12 ⋆ 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐰
13 ⋆ 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞
14 ⋆ 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭, 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐬𝐬 ?
15 ⋆ 𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧
16⋆ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲
17 ⋆ 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞
18 ⋆ 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥
19 ⋆ 𝐢 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲
20 ⋆ 𝐚𝐰𝐰, 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝
21 ⋆ 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 ? (𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭)
22 ⋆ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐦𝐚 ?
23 ⋆ 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐫𝐲
24 ⋆ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐲𝐜𝐥𝐞
25 ⋆ 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞
26⋆ 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰
27 ⋆ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐞 ?
28 ⋆ 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 ?
29 ⋆ 𝐢'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞
30 ⋆ 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 (𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭)
31 ⋆ 𝙞'𝙢 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪
32 ⋆ 𝙞'𝙢 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙚
33 ⋆ 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙢𝙚
34 ⋆ 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪
35 ⋆ 𝙄 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝
36 ⋆ 𝙄 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 (𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩)
37 ⋆ 𝙞 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙨
38 ⋆ 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝
39 ⋆ 𝙖𝙥𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙮 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨
40 ⋆ 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧, 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙧.
41 ⋆ 𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙙. 𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙡 𝙖𝙨𝙨. 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝.
42 ⋆ 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚
43 ⋆ 𝙞 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪
44 ⋆ 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧
45 ⋆ 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙖 𝙥𝙨𝙮𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙖𝙩𝙝
46 ⋆ 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨
47 ⋆ 𝙞 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙪𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝
48 ⋆ 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙞 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙥𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙
49 ⋆ 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙚
50 ⋆ 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚?
51 ⋆ 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙩
52 ⋆ 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨
53 ⋆ 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩?
54 ⋆ 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙞𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣!?
55 ⋆ 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩??
56 ⋆ 𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧
57 ⋆ 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩... 𝙞 𝙙𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣
58 ⋆ 𝙝𝙚. 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩. 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚. 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨. 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢. 𝙢𝙚.
59 ⋆ 𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙡
60 ⋆ 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙡𝙡
61 ⋆ 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮 (𝙥𝙧𝙩. 𝟭)
62 ⋆ 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮 (𝙥𝙧𝙩. 𝟮)
63 ⋆ 𝙄'𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚. 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝘽𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙚.
64 ⋆ ..𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙞 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙 "𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧"?
65 ⋆ 𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧
66 ⋆ 𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮'𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙗𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙣, 𝙝𝙪?
67 ⋆ 𝙞𝙙𝙞𝙤𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝
68 ⋆ 𝙬𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚
69 ⋆ 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣
70 ⋆ 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙬𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣

9 ⋆ 𝐲𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐮𝐩 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞

9K 234 488
By madeforbil

Lola's POV

A week later

Since I got back from NY my internet life has been pretty crazy. my dms have been overflowing, my followers have boosted and kids that I haven't talked to since I stopped going to school and started homeschooling have been trying to reach me. It was Insane.

Even my own family that had went from saying my love for billie would go no where finally came around to understand it.

Me and billie had gone from texting in dm's to her giving me her number and no, It still hasn't processed through my mind. We talk at least once a day and it honestly still feels like a dream

It was like that one night had changed everything.

How should I feel?
Is this good or bad?
What's gonna happen next?

It was the end of my dance class and I went over to grab my things and wave to everyone leaving.

"See y'all next wednesday"

I picked up my backpack and my phone and started heading out when I saw a notification grab my attention pretty quick.

Bil 💚
I have a show on saturday n I wanna see u there mami

I stopped walking and stared at the notification before opening it. This would be the second show this month. My mom and aura are already questionable about me going to any more and where the hell am I get the money for a ticket.

I really wanna see bil again but what if everyone starts to get even more questionable.

I opened the message.

Me
I so wanna be there billie
Me
Buttt I have no idea where I'm gonna get the money from for a ticket
Me
Damn

Bil 💚
Don't worry bout it ill tell them your wit me
Bil 💚
Ill tell u where to come find me when u get there

Me
Wait fr?

Bil 💚
😘😘

And that was all she sent. I smiled at her last message. damn, I guess I'm going to see her for the third time.

Shit
What is my mom gonna say?
And aura, she is my only 'friend' and ride

I'll just hope when I tell them it's no cost to get in, they'll be fine with it

Right?

I did my hair up in space buns and put on my pastel rainbow top with baby blue shorts and my holographic varsity jacket to top it off.

Yes. Holographic is my favorite color. Leave me alone.

I made my way downstairs, and grabbed my lavender fluff backpack. As I yelled,

"I'm heading out ma!"

Aura was supposed to be taking me tonight but she had plans with my brother which lead to me having to spend hours begging my mom to let me take a uber.

Can't wait till i can fucking drive legally

I skipped down the porch and hopped into the uber right outside the driveway. I pulled out my phone and texted billie.

Me
On my way
Me
This is crazy I'm so hyped for tonight

I turned off my phone and took a breath, I knew she wouldn't reply right away since she was probably getting ready for the show, until I saw my phone light up.

Bil 💚
When you get here go to gate 10 stand at the front and I'll have someone get you
Bil 💚
You'll kno when it's them
Bil 💚
Can't wait to see u mamas ;)

I smiled from ear to ear as I read her messages. I really couldn't wait to see her. I missed her hug. Her sent. Her voice going through my ears.

Get me out of this car already

When we finnaly arived my uber dropped me off at gate ten and I stared walking up to a line of people.

Endless

The line went so far back I couldn't see where it ended. it was honestly incomprehensible.

I walked up to them and waited in front like billie mentioned. Some people were making faces at me for just walking up to the front, I know they were eager to get in first.

I should know

I saw two big men walking up towards me and the kids in line start mumbling to each other about it. I stood up straight as they approached me.

"Are you lola" one of them asked.

"Uh, yeah"

"Follow us"

I could feel the stares from the kids behind me but I just nodded and followed after them.

We started heading up to a back entrance as they led me to a huge door and pushed it open. I walked inside first.

It was a huge open space and I saw billie and some of her friends laughing while she was sitting in her mini go-kart. I spotted violet and max standing beside her but the rest were all just dudes who dressed just like billie.

I started walking up to all of them, but I couldn't hold in my excitement so I just shouted.

"Billie!"

Billie looked my way and her face lit up as she tripped getting out of her go-kart to run over to me. Her arms out wide.

"Lola" she said excitedly as we met in the middle with a tight hug.

Her hugs were so inviting and familiar.

Coconut? God she always smelled so good that I could smell her from feet away.

We hugged for a while until I opened my eyes seeing the rest of her crew sorta staring. We both pulled away laughing.

She draped her arm over my shoulder just like the last time we were together and we stared walking back over to the others.

"This is lola. You know lola"

All the guys said hey while laughing. I could almost smell max's eyes staring me down.

I still don't get what that girls problem is

But I didn't want to stress it. I just wanted to have fun with billie. Right in this moment.

"Hey, nice jacket shorty" one of the guys said. He was pretty tall and half of his hair was back with the other side...green. ironic.

"Yo, back up. she's mine" billie jokes laughing and shoving him while still conncted to me which made me fall behind her every moment.

I blushed for a moment, before violet came up to me.

"God lola you always show up looking so good. I want your wardrobe." She giggled as she came up to me.

Violet seamed nice and I liked her. Apart from her, I had no idea what was up with that max chick and why she seemed to hate me but that seems like a next show problem.

I smiled catching up with violet before billie fell out of sync with the boys and max, back to me. I felt a hand twist me around to face her blue eyes looking at me as she held a warm smile and I laughed blushing, folding my arms.

"Can I help you?"

"I'm sorry, did I interrupt your little conversation about your fucking foundation shade?" she chuckled.

"We were not talking about that! We were talking about concealer shade"

"What's the fucking difference?" she laughed, throwing her hands up.

"I want you to come see my mom and brother" her plump lips formed into a very cute smile that made her dimples show out.

I smiled brighter looking into her eyes. I bit my lip, she wanted me to meet maggie and finneas.

Stop playin

"Really?" I stumbled out my words, feeling her hands grab mine without looking away from my eyes.

"Yes, come on" she pulled me along with her running down the hall.

I ran with her holding her hand as her hair swayed with her. I thought that was the cutest thing. She was also very fast and it was hard to keep up especially in platforms.

I'm not tryna bust my ass

"Mom!!!" Billie yelled as we walked into the smaller room.

Finneas was on the couch playing something on his guitar.

"Finn where's mom?"

Finneas points to a door going into another, yet smaller room.

"Oh, right, this is lola" billie introduced me as she picked her book bag up off the floor which had candy spilling out of it. I chose not to ask.

"Hey, I'm finneas" he smiled up at me from his hands on the guitar strings.

"I know" I smiled a little too much, catching myself "I mean...cool"

He laughed and I realized how weird I was being. He was cute and really nice just as I always thought of him.

"Billie, you had enough candy" Maggie sighed as she came into the room

"Mom" billie sucked her teeth from the armrest of the couch as maggie entered the room from the other.

"Seriously-" Maggie continued before billie cut her off and she sighed again.

"Mom, this is lola" I saw maggie turn to me and smile. "Lola, this my mama"

"Hi" I smiled fondly, waving as I walked over from in front of the couch.

"Remember she fainted at the show a few weeks ago and I was upset about it" billie pointed out.

I blushed some at the fact of her being upset about it. She cared.

"Oh yes, hi honey" maggie hugged me.

"I promise there won't be any fainting tonight. I've come prepared." The three of them laughed and I smiled, I always knew billies family was the coolest.

"I don't know where dad is. He's probably backstage getting ready." Billie said walking back over to me with her backpack.

"Billie, you have to get ready for the meet and greet soon"

"Mom I know" she rolled her eyes as she took my hand again heading towards the door.

"You need to change!" Maggie called after billie but she pulled me out of the room with the door shutting and cutting maggie off.

"I wanna get some fresh air before I have to actually do shit" billie chuckled leaning on the wall holding her book bag to her chest which made plastic crunching noises as she gripped it because of the candy wrappers I'm guessing.

I watched her, letting a small laugh leave my lips.

"Well,what do you do to...breathe...before shows and things?" I looked up at her from the other wall, as our eyes met.

And just that was enough to set me off. She was so beautiful and inviting yet so secretive and mysterious at the same time.

I wanted to know all her thoughts

"I mean, I could tell you but...i think i rather show you

I felt my heart sink as I kept my sight on her. She leaned up from the wall and started getting closer to me as a small smile crept onto her lips.

"Just follow me"

•─────✧─────•

"You and I 'til the day we die"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

624K 38.1K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
865K 40.2K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.1M 44.4K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC