New Girl (Book no.1)

By HisGreenEyesxx

Harry Styles and Chloe Spencer are two troublesome teenagers, who are very alike. They can't seem to meet eye... More

The New Girl (One Direction Fan Fiction)
1// So Out Of Your League
2// Meeting Your Match
3// We're all broken just some worse than others
4// Pleading Eyes
5// "Don't worry son, everything gets broken"
6// "Stop lying to yourself and go after what you really want."
7// Fall
8// One day
9// Chloe Spencer where have you been my whole life?
10// To Be Loved
11// Perfect Timing
12// The Truth
13// Fight
14// Date Night
15// Siblings and Cigarettes
16// November
17// Needed
18// Pizza for Breakfast
19// Interruptions
20// Cover Up
21// Boyfriend
22// Table for Five
23//Sister
24// The Plan
25// Christmas Eve
26// Fate
27// One Crazy Stupid, Drunken Night
28// Louis
29// Niall
30// Liam
31// Resolutions
32// Charlotte
33// Gone
34// Break Up
35// Run
36// Dad
37// Back For You
38// Perfect
39// Nutella
40// Fairy Lights
41// Strawberry Kisses
42// Grease
43// Apologies
44// Sweet Nothings
45// Scotch
46//Bruises
47// Problems
48// Sealed With a Kiss
50//Happily Ever After
Authors Note

49// Together

4.9K 136 2
By HisGreenEyesxx

July

"Mum that’s the last of the boxes." I call as I enter the entrance with the cardboard box. I leave it next to the other 10 I'd carried in this morning.

It was one of the hottest days Holmes Chapel had seen in a long time and the sweat was dripping off me. The bandana around my head was keeping my hair from my sweating face, and I thought that a simple grey vest and basketball shorts would be cool enough, but it seems that this heat is out to make me sweat.

My mum appeared from one of the many doors in a summer dress her hair wrapped up, two bottles of water in her hand and a paint brush.

She threw one by one of the waters and I cached them before they slipped out of my hands from the condensation. She then placed the paintbrush in between my teeth.

"Chloe is in your room painting, go and help the poor girl." From the mention of my girlfriend’s name, I took the stairs two at a time with the paintbrush still hanging from my mouth.

I knocked on the second door twice, before Chloe shouted for me to come in.

The white paint tin was sat near the door, with the radio playing softly next to it.

Being as quiet as I could I dip the edge of brush into the paint, covering the end bristles. Quietly making my way across the room to Chloe who was facing the wall she was currently painting white.

I wrapped one arm around her waist making her squeal and turn to me, quickly dabbing the tip of the paint brush on her nose.

Her mouth popped open as she looked at her nose with both eyes, making her go cross eyed.

Chloe leant forward with her brush to swipe me, but I caught her wrist staying at arm’s length.

I laughed at her and it made her pout her lips even more.

"I'm sorry baby," I took the paintbrush from her hand and pulled her close into my chest for a hug.

"You’re sweaty," She complained moving her head away from my chest. She was quite hot herself, her hair was pulled up into a messy bun, her skin had a caught a natural tan so there was no need for her to wear make-up which I loved and she was dressed in a pink sports bar and leggings. 

I pressed a sweet kiss to her lips, but Chloe had other ideas, she placed butterfly kisses along my exposed skin of my chest, making her way up my neck. She removed her lips and dragged her nose up my neck, I could feel the wet paint draw a line up my neck and I couldn't help but tilt my neck away as Chloe's hot breath hit my neck, but it gave her more access.

"Payback," She giggled stepping away from me and moving back to painting the wall with the rolling brush.

I turned my back to face the other wall, turning up the radio and began touching up the already painted wall.

Sex on Fire started playing loudly throughout the room, the sun was at its highest point and it was becoming really hot making the paint dry even faster.

This heat was unbearable, even sipping from my cool bottle of water couldn’t cool me down, there was only one option, and it would work to my advantage with Chloe. I wasn't going to let her win.

I turned to see her wiping the sweat away from her forehead and drinking from her bottle of water, letting out a little cough I reached for the ends of the vest, pulling it up and over my head. Wiping my face with the thin cotton material I already felt cooler.

I knew Chloe was checking me out, I could feel her eyes moving up and down my exposed torso, if she was going to prance around in just a bra and tight leggings then I was going to give her a show as well.

"Chloe, have you finished with the roller?" I asked her looking between the paintbrush in her hand and back to her wandering blue eyes.

"Y-yeah." She stuttered out, I walked over to her, standing so close that out bodies were nearly touching. I kept my eyes locked with hers, before reaching for her hand to retrieve the paintbrush. Keeping cool I took the brush gave her a quick smile and turned around walking back to the wall I was currently painting.

Chloe's POV

He is such a tease, walking around without his top on. He knows how much I love his torso and his back. The cheek of him to tease me, he knew how to push my buttons but I knew how to push his as well.

"I'll be back now Harry," I called leaving the room in search for the box with my belongings in.

After what happened with my Mum and Dad, I couldn't be more thankful to Anne and Gemma, who took me in as their own. I've grew closer to Gemma and Anne and it’s amazing to have support from such loving people like them.

And Harry, he's been my rock. He's the most amazing and caring boyfriend I could ever wish for, I love him so much it hurts, but I wouldn’t have it any other way.

When Anne and Robin asked me to be a bridesmaid at their wedding next month I quickly denied not being family or anything of the sort, but after Anne insisted and begged I finally agreed.

I fully became involved with Gemma, we picked the bridesmaid dresses, went to all of Anne's fittings, flowers, decorations. The wedding is going to be amazing, and knowing I get to walk down the aisle with Harry on my arm makes this even more special.

I know I'm only eighteen, but I just know that Harry's the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. I don’t know if he feels the same, I really hope he does, but not saying anything is best at the moment, we are still trying to figure out living arrangements for university together.

Finding the box at the end of the corridor, I pull the tape opening it to find what I was looking for sitting on the top. Taking the items of material, I run into the brand new bathroom and throw the articles of clothing on.

This is payback Harry Styles.

Harry's POV

Chloe left the room about five minutes ago, and she wasn't the best painter in the world.

I moved over to wall she was working on, covering the parts she had missed and filling in the gaps making it neat and smooth, I mean it was going to be our room.

I had my back to the door when it re-opened. I didn’t turn around, I just carried on working on the higher parts of the wall that Chloe couldn’t reach.

I felt her presence next to me as picked up her paintbrush and continued swiping the brush up and down the wall.

"You know you aren't the best painter," I told her laughing. She didn’t reply with a witty remark like I expected.

Turning my head to look at my girlfriend was such a mistake.

She was stood in a smaller sports bra that was pushing her chest up, and her small yoga shorts that I told her not to wear because they are way too tempting for me.

"What was that Harry?" She turned her head batting her eye lashes at me and widening her eyes looking innocently at me.

"No-nothing." I smiled back, I couldn't look at her, and she was making me go all hot and bothered. I was slowly becoming impenitent with myself, as I held back the urge to touch her and kiss her.

"It’s so hot," she complained hanging her head back, letting her now loose hair fall down her back as she pushed her chest out.

Fuck.

I dropped my paintbrush to the floor landing on the sheets protecting it. Turning to Chloe I quickly swiped her up into my arms her legs circling around my waist.

"Do you seriously think I was going to let you get away wearing those shorts and not do anything about it?" I whispered in her ear, nibbling on her ear lobe and moving to her neck.

I harshly sucked and kissed her neck, aiming to leave a mark.

"Harry" she moaned as I pressed her against the opposite wall. I knew the paint was slightly wet and it would cover Chloe's clothes but at this moment I didn’t care, I just wanted to kiss my girlfriend.

"Harry please, kiss me." She begged tugging on my hair, I moved my lips over the centre of her neck, to her chin, and each corner of her mouth before I gave into her pleads and connected our lips.

The kiss was messy, but I didn’t care it was with the girl I loved, the only girl I've ever loved.

"I love you Chloe Spencer," I whispered over her lips as we slowed down our kisses.

"And I love you Harry Styles" she whispered back before connecting our lips. "I have an idea," she pulled away resting her forehead onto mine.

I raised my eyebrow at her waiting for her to tell me.

"Let’s get a place together in London, I have my dad’s money, our own place Harry." She giggled gently placing a kiss to my collar bone as I held her against the wall.

"As long as you don’t paint the place," I laughed with her. "Let’s do it, our own place, together." I smiled at her kissing her sweetly.

"Together."

A/N: I love this chapter!!

I can't believe that there is only one chapter left! Which I will be posting on FRIDAY!!

Please comment, vote and share this before then.

It all means so much and helps my story grow, thank you :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

372 1 37
I'm Lauren Claysworth. Artist. My life is perfect. Are you shitting me? What a terrible lie that was. My life was ordinary for any other teenager in...
68K 2K 51
After three years apart, circumstances keep bringing Niall and Chloé together. Can they work through their issues and find their way back together or...
77 1 8
What happens when 2 teenage heartthrobs from ONE DIRECTION & SPRING SIMMERS finds out they have feelings for each other? Will they be the same forev...
3.2K 63 32
Two bestfriends are now under the custody of One Direction. Will they be happy with their new lives? Will they meet new people? Will they encounter g...