Our Memories || jikook ||

By kookiesswag

UNDER EDITING ⚠️ ♡ When the omega he thought gone from his life forever, bumped into him right after 10 years... More

1💜
2💜
3💜
4💜
5💜
6💜
8💜
9💜
10💜
11💜
12💜
13💜
14💜
15💜
16💜
17💜
18💜
19💜
20💜
21 💜
22💜
23 💜
24 💜
25💜
26💜
27💜
28💜
29💜
30💜
31💜
32💜
33💜
34💜
35💜
36💜
37💜
38💜
39💜
40💜
41💜
42💜
43💜
44💜
45💜
46💜
47💜
48💜
49💜
50💜
51💜
52💜
53💜
54💜
55💜
56💜
57💜
58💜
59💜
60💜
61💜
62💜
63💜
64💜
65💜
66💜
67💜
68💜
69💜
70💜
71💜
72💜
73💜
74💜
75💜
76💜
77💜
78💜
79💜
80💜
81💜
82💜
83💜
84💜
85💜
86💜
87💜
88💜
89💜
90💜
91💜
92💜
93💜
94💜
95💜
96💜
97💜
98💜
99💜
100✨💜
101✨💜
102✨💜
103✨💜
104✨💜
105✨💜

7💜

4.5K 202 15
By kookiesswag

"What is your adress ?"
while putting his keys in the socket .

Jimin did not answer anything and make Jungkook sigh and look at him

"It's fine, I dont care about sending you home, plus Im not going to leave you there"
The alpha said gently

"I know Taehyung told you that I said you were scary and I felt bad because you have helped me so much"
he fiddle with his fingers, a habit that he do if he ever felt guilty

"So? I have many people say meaner things to me and I dont care, so now just tell me your adress and i'll send you there."
Jungkook was suprised that his patience to assure Jimin was there, maybe he did like him

"um, it's the apartment 27 at lane dojung"
Jimin said softly

"What? You live there? That apartment has zero security and like anyone just can come to your apartment"
Jungkook asked with concern laced in his voice

"I-i'm not rich and that apartment is in my budget , even that it exceed my paying and I dont have any other choice"
Jimin explains to Jungkook and he felt that he shouldn't said that in the first place

"Ouh, Im sorry"

'just great , just great, you just made him feel poor'
Jungkook thought alone

"No, its fine, at least I have an apartment"
Jimin said while smiling and looking up straight into Jungkook's eyes

He just melts into puddle how soft and comforting his smile is, it felt so familiar like they have met before

"Ye-yeah, um lets go then"

🌼🌼🌼

The alpha pulled off his car towards the parking lot and park his luxurious car at the not so nice apartment. He looking over his surroundings with a pair of knitted eyebrows.

"so here is where you live? i never thought this apartment will be this bad- oh wait this isn't bad but the worse!"
Jungkook said in disbelief

"i can afford the rent, so why not?"
Jimin said while crossing his arms over his chest

"tch, at least look for a better apartment than this horror tower"
the alpha said frowning

The omega pouted, not getting if the alpha is being care about him or just trying to insult him.

"listen, i know I'm not as rich as you and this is the only apartment that promoted me a good rent"
Jimin said still with his pouting lips

"yah yah, I'm not looking down on you or something but look at this! there's not even a guard in duty to secure this place! who knows what might be happen"
Jungkook said with a worried looks plastered on his handsome face

Jimin get out from the car without uttering a single word towards the alpha except for 'thank you'. Jungkook in the other hand started to feel bad and groan in frustration of his dumb self.

"you ruined everything Jeon Jungkook"
the alpha sighed before facepalm himself

🌼🌼🌼

Laughing filled the room as the duo are cuddling to each others while watching the comedy show on television. Packets of chips and junk food were fulling the coffee table placed in front of them.

"where are you going all day?"
Taehyung asked his friend curiously

"i met my group project members to discuss about our assignment"
Jimin said munching his marshmallow

The taller nods understandingly at the smaller focusing back on the show.

"jeon jungkook.. aren't you were in the same group as him right?"
Tae asked making the other omega choked on his food

Taehyung became panic as he tried to help Jimin who's keep coughing by patting his back gently with frown.

"what the heck?! kim taehyung!!"
Jimin whined rubbing his chest lightly

"what?? I'm just asking! what happened until you were so shock after hearing his name??"
Taehyung asked pouting

The smaller omega gulped down his soda before shooting a glare towards his friend. It's took a few moments until Taehyung gasped dramatically with a pair of wide eyes.

"did you guys do something that-"

"yahh!! what's wrong with your weirdo alien mind!?! No!! we're not!"
Jimin cut him off

Teahyung rolled his eyes playfully at his best friend before cuddling back to the mad omega.

"so, how was your group project?"
Taehyung asked as the said omega tilted his head

"oh, nothing much.. but i feel bad for Eunmi.."
Jimin mumbled

"why?? what happened?"
Taehyung asked curiously with frown plastered all over his face

"Jungkook scolded her! She was just sharing her ideas.. well, she's smart to be honest"
the smaller said making Taehyung frowned more

Taehyung changed his position so now his body is facing Jimin with crossed legs on the couch.

"okay... now you're telling me that you pitying Ra Eunmi?"
The older asked curiously

Jimin innocently nods his head sign of agreeing to what did Taehyung said sighed in frustration.

"last year i got into the same group as Eunmi's and she was completely acting like a bitch who needs attention"
Taehyung said rolling his eyes in annoyance

"your language Taetae.."
Jimin pouting

"yah! It doesn't matter right now!"
Taehyung said in frustration

Jimin began to play with his fingers to reduce his nervous like he usually did. The elder just watching his action silently before a sigh escaped his mouth.

"how do you manage to head home? Did Jungkook drop you off??"
Taehyung successfully change the topic

"i don't want to talk about that jerk"
Jimin said in annoyance as he took the remote tv and switch the other show

After the hundredth time forcing Jimin, the poor omega finally told him the whole story about what happened earlier at the parking lot right after Jungkook dropped him off. Then, Taehyung flicked Jimin's forehead just same like what did Jungkook did before.

"yahh! what for?"
Jimin whined

"he was caring about you stupid"
Taehyung said casually, already forgot that he had apologize towards the smaller

"h-huh?"
Jimin eyes widen in shook

"i said, he's-"

Taehyung's phone ringing showing that his mom is calling him cutting off their conversation.

"aish.. hold up"
he said before picking up his phone

"..hello- WHAT?"

🌼🌼🌼

The sky was empty without any stars tonight as the male was staring at the sky for a few moments already. Taking some fresh air during night helping him to release some of stress and his headache that is pounding inside of his head.

"I'm totally a jerk"
Jungkook whispered to himself

He took a deep breathe and slowly exhaled to empty his stuffed mind. Luckily the night breeze worked on him.

The time on his phone screen showing 9 pm sharp as he feels like to go outside and driving around the city. Jungkook went to his room and pick out some outfit to wear like a hoodie and sweatpants before put them on.

Jungkook busied himself with doing his shoelace before walking to his car that he used to drive this morning.

The car door of the driver seat was slammed shut following by the sound of the engine of the car started. Suddenly, familiar white tote bag came to his view while he's looking over the passenger seat.

Jungkook's eyebrows knitted together in curiosity. He took the bag and put it on his lap while shamelessly checking inside the bag without the owner's permission.

He found a brownish color of wallet inside the bag as he open the said wallet revealing of Jimin's student card along with his id. The amount of money left inside the wallet isn't that much, just like you can only survive with those money for at least a week only.

He interested to look over the id card, the name with Jimin's old address was there making the reality hit him, Jungkook shove the bag away.

xxxx, road xxxx, busan South Korea

This is familiar.

Really familiar for him.

With a heavy breathe he glance over the bag once again and saw a few bank receipts peeking out from Jimin's wallet. Again, Jungkook took them and began to read.

Some of the receipt showing Jimin's balance in his bank account while one of them showing Jimin's rent apartment payment recently with his address at the back.

Jungkook thought, should he send this bag to Jimin? or he'll let the omega come and claim this himself?

The alpha snapped, decided to send this to the omega since he starts to feel strange in his heart.

His wolf signaling something.

Jungkook drove away to Jimin's apartment and park his car at the parking lot before use the lift to look for the omega's room.

***

Please leave your vote and comment!!
I'll reply as soon as possible!!
Sorry for make you guys waiting!!
(actually i forgot to update,
I'm really sorry)
Thank you very much!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 1.1K 51
"So what are we gonna do now? He is a human. I don't think he can cope up with our life style." Hoseok broke the silence. "I know. But he don't have...
267K 18.3K 61
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Do you think I'm scared because I'm a virgin" Jungk...
70.1K 4K 17
As a straight alpha, Jeon Jungkook never been interested in omegas especially men. He's only dated women who were betas or alphas but his last girlfr...
375K 12.4K 53
Taehyung is everything but a conventional alpha, he was kind, adorable and insanely handsome. His mother died while giving him birth. Taehyung's fath...