The Past (fem Reader x My her...

Por ChibiMorel

(Y/N) has had a terrible past A years later she gets into U.A on a recommendation but none only then Aizawa a... Más

Who are you?
U.A here i come!!
Singing in the park
Nurses office already!
Help me! Please!
Smile!
Father
Blood and Bruises
Sports Festival and finally free
I have a Niece!
Gifts for you!
Soulmates
Sonething that I shouldn't have known
New cover & Q&A???
Update
What High School?
The Start Of Camp
Kota's backstory and birthday!
A Villain!!?!
Why Me and Bakugo?
Will I be saved?!
What is happening?!
A new friend!
Back to U.A
Is this Disapointment?
Regression quirk?
Night Terrors
Capture the Flag!
Leaving for a while
My Voice.... Its gone..
Back to school
I love you Katsuki Bakugo

First test of the year

714 16 0
Por ChibiMorel

Flashback/dream

"(Y/N), come here now!" My Father yell at me from downstairs. I walked slowly knowing what was going to happen. When I arrived my father pointed to a chair he wanted me to sit on. I sat down and stared up at my father. I then asked where my mother was. Then suddenly my father put his hand up ready to hit me, but before he did he looked at me and said. "She went to get away from you. A useless child like you should go die!" His hand then started to come down towards me.

End of flashback/dream

Suddenly I was hit with something soft, which to my surprise was my sport uniform that my father throw at me. He then noticed a tears in my eyes and looked at me with concern. He then mouthed for me to come to the front. I got out of my seat as people just stared at me and walked to my teacher/dad. I walked up to him and hugged him with tears now flowing down my cheeks. He hugged back and wiped my tears away. "What's wrong (N/N)?" He whispered to me. "I fell asleep before class came and had a nightmare/memory." I said to him as I felt the stares burn through my skull. He then looked at me and then at the class and said. "We can go get whatever you want after school, then we can take an instrument to the park and play if you want." I smile and then ask what we are doing. He then looks at me and says "Change and go to the baseball pitch" then he looks at the class again and say "You too" I go back to my desk and grab my sports uniform and start to walk to the change rooms.

I walk by myself, I look in front of me to see a familiar ash blond haired male. He then turns towards the males change room so I go the other way towards the females change room. I find my locker and start to get changed. I feel someone staring at me so I look around and find no one so I go back to changing. I finish changing and start to walk to the baseball pitch.

As I start walking there I can see a few males just standing in a small group in front of Mr. Aizawa. I look to see if I know anyone, I see a red haired male, yellow haired male then I see the familiar ash blond male and another familiar male with red and white hair. I walk to the ash blond and say hi. He just looks down at me because of the height difference and then he looks away with a scoff. I then looked up at him with a surprised look in my eyes. He said he would be my friend, but I guess I was wrong again. I then looked to the ground and walk off to where I saw the red and white haired male.

I said Hi to the red and white haired male and he just looked down at me then looked away and said "I'm not looking to make friends." I looked up at him with my eyes about to water then looked at the ground. I guess no one wants to be my friend. I walked off once again and the sat down in front of Mr. Aizawa and waited for the rest of the class to get to the baseball pitch.

"Okay today we are doing a Quirk Apprehension Test. You will be doing: 50 meter Dash, Grip strength, standing long jump,  Repeated side step, distance run, seated toe-touch, sit-ups and ball throw. Who ever gets the lowest score will be expelled." I looked at my father and new straight away that he wasn't lying. That's sad, it's the first day as well, I understand why though. I look around and see my other classmates having a horrified facial expression. I smile tying to hold my laugh in.

"Bakugo, (Y/N) What were your scores with the ball throw without your quirk?" Mr. Aizawa asked. "67 meters" Bakugo said with a smirk then looked to me to see if I could beat that, which surprisingly I can. "You should know but 80 meters" I said to Mr. Aizawa. I looked over to Bakugo and his smirk was no where to be seen I must of made him mad that I got a better score then him. I was now the one smirking. "Bakugo can you throw this ball with your quirk as far as you can?" Bakugo walked up to Aizawa and grabbed that ball and walked into the circle. He took a few breaths and the throw the ball. "DIE!" he yelled. Aizawa showed everyone the little technology that read how many meter he throw the ball "705.2 meters." It was now my turn to throw the ball. I grabbed the ball then looked at Mr. Aizawa and he nodded.

I close my eyes and take a deep breath. I open my eyes. I then go to throw the ball and then it disappears from my hand. I close my eyes again and take a deep breath then look over to Mr. Aizawa and he nods again. The technology shows that it was infinity. When I walk back over to the group they are all staring at me again.

~~~Time skip~~~

I get ready to run for my 50 meter Dash. I close my eyes and take a deep breath. I went up against a male with green hair and green eyes. I then decided that I should go easy on him so I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "Go!" Aizawa yelled out to us and I ran. I still did quite well with out one of my quirks. I had got 4.25 seconds. The male got 7.02 seconds. I walked up to him and said "Good job" I smiled and he looked at me and said "You too, My name is Izuku Midoriya." He smiled to me and held his hand out for a hand shake. I grabbed his hand and shook it. "My name is (Y/N) Aizawa, but you can call me (Y/N)." He looked at me surprise. "Wait, you are Mr. Aizawa's Daughter!" He practically yelled. "Well not really, yea I guess. He adopted me when I was 3 years old." He looked at me with understanding. "Can I give you a nickname Midoriya?" I asked with excitement in my voice. He nodded. He looked excited as well. "What about Izu~Chan?" I ask him. He looks at me and again practically yells "YES I LOVE IT" I smile and we all get called over for the next test.

~~Time skip~~

In the end I tied with Momo the girl I met at the entrance exams. I now know some people's quirks from this test, but some I don't really know many others as well.

We walk to the change rooms and this time I walk with Izu~Chan. First thing he asks me is 'What is my quirk?' I look at him and say "Quirks you mean." he looks at me with a surprise look on his face " you have more then one!" He asked. I nod and say "I have three in total that I know of." He looks at me again and then asked if we can walk home together or hang out after school. "Sorry, but me and my dad are getting food and then going to the park. If you want you can meet us at the park?" He nods and then hands you a piece of paper with his number on it so you can text him the details. We then split up and go change out of our PE uniform.

Again I feel stares burning through my skin and then I remember the giant scar I have on my back. I then get dressed quickly and then turn around and yell at everyone in the room. "If your going to stare at my scars then say something don't hide yourself, it makes me uncomfortable." I then storm off back to the class and sit on my chair.

Izu~chan then walks over to me and see that I am frustrated. "(Y/N) your eyes are a blood red, Are you ok?" Izu~Chan asks me. I then realise what was happening and snap out of it. I close my eyes and take a deep breath. "Are they back to my normal (E/C) colour?" I ask Izu~Chan and he nods. I sigh and sink into my chair. "What's wrong (Y/N)~Sama" he asks me. I just smile uncomfortably "Everyone in the change rooms were starring at me because of a scar I have on my back." He the looks at me. I then show him my back and then "Maybe you should go see Mr. Aizawa." I look at him and question why he said that and they he pushes me towards my father. "Mr. Aizawa I think   (Y/N) needs to see a nurse" Izu~Chan says to Mr. Aizawa. He looks confused as I am. I then show him my back still not know what was going on. My vision then becomes blurry. "Dad, I think I might go to sleep now" I say to Mr. Aizawa he then looks at me worried.

Everything turned black.

Why is it so dark?

Why can't I wake up?

Then I see a woman all bloody with a knife in her chest.

Wait,

MUM IS THAT YOU!?

I don't remember seeing this.

Did someone take the memory away?

Why did they?

Why am I so small?

Why am I seeing these now?

Is it important?

Mum I miss you.

Come back please.

I start crying as I remember everything that happened before Aizawa adopted me.

All the crying.

All the bruises.

All the blood.

All the scars.

I even have a brother I didn't know about.

Where is he now?

Does he love me still?

Does he remember me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for reading
I'm sorry for the long wait. I'll try to update at least once a week

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

43.8K 914 18
❝ꜱᴀʏ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴜꜱᴇʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴋɪᴅ!❞ ❝ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ...❞ You are 𝐘/𝐧 𝐋/𝐧. She is a quiet girl who was homeschooled, abused, and i...
128K 3.1K 46
katsuki bakugo has been desperately in love with his best friend y/n Aizawa since the young age of four but is too terrified to tell her in fear of r...
313K 6.6K 16
What is Izuku faked his death? What if Katsuki Watched him but deku told him to hush?What if Bakugo and izuku got along?What if bakugo didn't bully d...
78.7K 2.6K 43
___________________ oh no! ╭──╯ : ̗̀➛𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃 「 a bubbly girl ...