✓ | 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄➳𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗯...

By asomina

𝘰𝘰𝘰. ▍𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 . . :・゚࿐┇ (.˚⸙͎۪۫⋆ 𝒔𝒚𝒏𝒐𝒑𝒔𝒊𝒔 • | •... More

𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒
𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃!
How to smile whilst internally dying
Introducing my brother to Satan.
Is this a cut scene?
Power move: No skill needed, just be amused by confusion
The Fine Art Of Bullshit.
*The Pink Panther Theme*
Unexpected item in your bagging area: doubt
The Perfectionist And The Procrastinator
How To Run From The Mess You've Just Made
I came, I saw , I left
Bed And Breakfast At The Trashouse
A Day In The Life Of A Terrible Human Being
Couples Therapy, WW3 and Gay Porn
Do Not Read This
I'm Not A Nonce, But Sometimes I Dream About You
I Need A Holiday, Also No One Talk To Me
Ability Required: Existentential Crisis.
The Unlikley Adventures Of Bitchface And Go Fuck Yourself
It's Me I Am The April Fool.
A Guide To Giving Up
Chapter 1: Yes, I'm Re-Writing Everything.
Drop Everything, I'm Getting Married
Hey Siri, Play Some Dramatic Music...Because Shit's About To Go Down.
Ok Now This...This Is The Sad Part
You're Not Going To Like This, But It's The Truth
System Reboot:'Mistake 2.0'. Is it On? Mic Test, One, Two, Three
Bill And The Fortress Of Trust Issues
If This Was A Musical Number...That's It, That's The Joke
Two Birds, No Stone, Please Don't Hurt Stan's Birds
All I Do Is Wear Cool Outfits, Make Jokes And Hide My Depression
Did You Out A Downpayment On The Bouncy Castle?
This Feels Like The End Of Something, So I Guess I'll Say Something Witty

Funny Story: The bitch broke into my house.

1.5K 90 94
By asomina

I KEPT MY HEAD DOWN for the rest of the day, embarassed by the way Stanley the stupid dickhead had left me earlier.I had slept through my English class but at least I managed to get out of a detention as I had a 'date' with Stanley.

Hahaha, I lied.
There was no date.

The losers seemed to notice my fall in mood and tried to play a fun game of finding out what was wrong with me, indirectly.

Observe:

IT'S A MISERABLE LIFE.

ACT ONE, SCENE ONE:

The representatives of awkwardness meet in the canteen to try and have a normal conversation.

ʀɪᴄʜɪᴇ: ꜰᴜᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴀᴛʜꜱ ʟᴇꜱꜱᴏɴ ᴡᴀꜱ ꜱʜɪᴛ, ɪ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ ᴏɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ ꜱʜᴇ ᴘɪᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ʙɪʟʟ ᴛᴏ ᴀɴꜱᴡᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ Qᴜᴇꜱᴛɪᴏɴ?! ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ.

ᴍᴇ, ᴀɴ ɪɴᴛᴇʟʟᴇᴄᴛᴜᴀʟ: ɪ-ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ꜰɪɴᴇ ꜱ-ꜱʜᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀ-ᴀꜱᴋᴇᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟ-ᴇᴀꜱᴛ ᴏɴᴇ Q-Qᴜᴇꜱᴛɪᴏɴ, ʟɪᴋᴇ ꜱ-ꜱʜᴇ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴅᴏᴇꜱ.

ᴬ ᶠᵉʷ ᵃʷᵏʷᵃʳᵈ ᵐᵒᵐᵉⁿᵗˢ ˡᵃᵗᵉʳ...

ʙᴇᴠ: ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜰᴏᴏᴅ ɪꜱ ꜱʜɪᴛ, ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ꜱᴄᴀʀʏ ᴍᴀʀʏ ʜᴀᴛᴇꜱ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴀ ᴅɪɴɴᴇʀ ʟᴀᴅʏ ᴅᴏᴇꜱɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ꜱʜᴇ ʜᴀꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴏɪꜱᴏɴ ᴜꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ꜰʀᴇᴇ.

ᴍᴇ ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴄʜᴇᴀᴘ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛꜱ: ɪ ʙʀᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ ʟᴜɴᴄʜ.

ᴬ ᶠᵉʷ ˢⁱˡᵉⁿᵗ ᵃʳᵍᵘᵐᵉⁿᵗˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʰʳᵉᵃᵗˢ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᴮᵉᵛ ᵛⁱᵃ ᵈᵉᵃᵗʰ ᵍˡᵃʳᵉˢ ˡᵃᵗᵉʳ...

ʙᴇɴ: ᴡᴏᴡ, ʟᴀꜱᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ'ꜱ ᴇᴘɪꜱᴏᴅᴇ ᴏꜰ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪꜱʟᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀꜱ-

ᴍᴇ ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴀ ꜱɪɴɢʟᴇ ᴘɪɴᴄʜ ᴏꜰ ᴅᴇᴄᴇɴᴄʏ: ɪ'ᴍ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴛᴏᴘ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ.

ˢᵒ ᵐᵘᶜʰ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ˡᵃᵗᵉʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒⁿᶜᵉᵖᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ⁱᵗˢᵉˡᶠ ʰᵃᵈ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ᶜᵒᵐᵖˡᵉᵗˡʸ ʳᵉᵇᵒᵒᵗᵉᵈ...

ᴇᴅᴅɪᴇ: ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʙɪʟʟ?

ʜᴜᴍᴀɴɪᴛʏ:  (・_・ヾ

END SCENE.

And Curtain.

Eventually they gave up and let me continue my practices of becoming a professional depressed potato.

Luckily Georgie, was very pleased with his school day, rambling on about his friends, teachers and lack of depression which I tried by best to pretend that I could relate to.

But sadly my self pity session was interrupted by no other than Stanley.

"Denbrough" The annoying voice shouted from the distance.

He ran up to me and Georgie "I forgot to tell you earlier, but my parents reminded me that they still need to meet you" He said, trying to catch his breath because apparently when you're a full time dickhead you don't have time to exercise.

I pulled my hood over my head and ignored him, because yes...I was that petty.

"Bill" He said waving his hand infront of my face before pulling my hood down, probably bevause he thought I was wearing headphones or something.

"Bill" He said again and I ignored him again.

"Bill...are you ignoring me?" He said, causing a huge grin to form on his face "Awww, you are as well" He pinched my cheek and I stepped away from him.

"He's brilliant at it, he can go days bein quiet if he's really angry" Georgie chirped, giggling and I scowled.

"I wish you would use that skill more often" He said and I resisted the urge to glare at him, because he didn't exist at this point in time.

"Now, he probably won't want to play later" Georgie said and I gave him an apologetic look.

"Don't worry Mini Bill, I have a brilliant way of winning the silent treatment game" He said and Georgie smiled.

"Bill, don't say anything...if I can take your jumper from your bag" He said and I bit my tongue so I wouldn't. He grinned and took the oversized hoodie that I was too warm to wear out of my bag.

He pulled it over his perfect curls and swung his arms to the side, emphasising the sweater paws.

"Don't say anything if I can take your phone and do what I want on it" He said and my chest burned with anger as his hand slipped into my pocket to steal my phone.

He unlocked it because obviously to make life difficult I didn't have a password, well really because I let Georgie play on it.

He wore a michievous grin as he was messing around on my phone, which I eventually found that it was because he had changed all of my contact names and  edited my instagram to:

Bill the Windmill~The human equivilant of indoor kites.

Whatever the fuck that meant.

"Don't say anything if I can use your money to buy me and Georgie ice cream" He said, causing Georgie to cheer when I didn't respond.

He reached into my pocket and stole a couple of coins before running off with Georgie to the ice cream van ahead of us to buy ice cream, like the demon he was.

"Don't say anything if I can look in your notebook" He said and I froze.

"Fine!" I shouted and he was taken back a moment before frowning.

"Awww, game over" He complained before smirking and Georgie pouted.

I hated him so much and I haged his little act whenever Georgie or my family were around. It was infurating.

"Of course I'll meet your parents, not like I have a choice" I said between gritted teeth and he smirked.

"I'll text you" He said. Stanley hesitated a moment before passing me his ice cream, that I had been staring at since he bought it with my money.

"Please don't" I muttered so only he could hear.

"Bye Bill junior" He said ruffling Georgie's hair who giggled, hugging him tightly.

ᴬ ᶠᵉʷ ᶜᵒⁿᶠᵘˢⁱⁿᵍ ᵗᵉˣᵗˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵃⁿ ᵉᵐᵒᵗⁱᵒⁿᵃˡ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵏᵈᵒʷⁿ ˡᵃᵗᵉʳ...

I woke up in the middle of the night, my eyelids that were drooping and leaden with sleep snap open as violently as if I'd been woken by a bucket of ice being thrown over me.

By the time my eyes are open my brain has become overwhelmed all over again as if it were all new, fresh, raw.

My throat felt like sand, gritting inside of me and after a couple minites of debating whether I should get water and risk not being able to sleep for eternity or ignoring it and go back to ,sleep coughing up hairballs, I decided to go and get water.

The atmosphere around me was freezing, the biting cold chilled my fingers into clumsy numbness, cold seeped into my toes and spread painfully throughout my feet as my bare feet rested on the frozen floorboards.

I creped down the stairs, hoping that my sleepy self didn't forget which steps would creek, from the excessive hours I spent memorising that pattern as a kid so I could sneak around in the night.

I walked into the kitchen, ever sound amplified, causing me to shake. The kitchen tap, the hands on the clock, all possible deadly weapons according to my tired self.

After saving my throat from with water, I walked down the hallway peacefully. Well until there was a sudden crash.

I jumped back, turning around quickly to inspect where the sound came from.

The living room.

I took a shaking breath, this was it the moment that I had been having nightmares about all my life.

I was finally valuable enough to kill.

My body instantly switched dumb horror film mode and grabbed the telephone book to use as a weapon, advancing forward. It isn't a lifestyle, turns out it's an impulse.

If I make it out alive I will be more considerate when watching horror films.

I slowly walked into the living room,  cold floorboards,thundering heat beat and pink panther them in my head.

My hands tightened the grip around the telephone book, I took a deep breath, turned the light on and screamed.

To only realise it was just my reflection.

"Hello Mr Denbrough" The horrible seriens of The bitch said causing me to scream again.

Yes The bitch.

Ms Pennywise had appeared to have broken into my house, smashed a Muppets mug and made herself comfortable on an armchair.

"Wuh-w-what a-are y-y-yo..." I tried to say but failed miserably.

"This is a lovely picture" She said holding the picture of my family when we were on holiday. "Very cute family"

I gulped watching her as she placed the frame back "Terrible if anything happened to them..." She muttered.

"What d-do you-" I began put she stopped me by raising her finger.

"Now, Mr Denbrough as you know, next week will be your first soulmate assement and in preparation for it, I'm inclined to do a little observing, to...how do I put this? Warn those who don't seem to be...trying" She said with a hideous grin.

"I-I don't k-know what your t-talking about"I said amd her smile only grew.

"I think you do Mr Denbrough, you see as a safety precaution, if a couple is not seen to be, perfect, we have to investigate. Obviously the system is never wrong but usually it's the beginning of a...revolution attempt" She said.

I shook my head quickly "N-no, everything is p-perfect"

"You don't seem like most couples" She teased with a sing-song in her voice.

"I-I'm not c-comfortable with P-PDA, that's a-all" I stuttered, shaking.

"Well, it's fine, you will have your chance to explain soon...as just like every suspicous couple I have the power to move their assesment forward, to later this week" She said and my heart sank into my stomach.

"And I'd be flying with passing colours," She hissed "You know, if you want to keep taking cute photos like this" She purposely tipped the frame  over and it landed on the floor, the glass smashing.

Without a moment's hesistation I dragged my feet away from the room, sprinting up the stairs and locking myself in my room.

My breath fell heavy and splurted in pools as her words sank through me thought. The air felt heavier and I watched as it drifted in and out of my lungs, cool vapor spiralling around me.

I began pacing up and down my room, my pulse racing at uncomfortable speed, thrusting boiling blood through my veins and causing my palms and my head to drip with layers of cold sweat.

My breath spiked through my chest, rising up and down though my raw throat, wincing in pain every time I drew a sharp breath.

Contrasting strokes of darkness hovered before my eyes, spiralling around in patterns, speckled with warm sparks of light causing a pain to hammer against my head.

I couldn't breathe, I couldn't see, I couldn't calm down.

There was only one thing I did, I didn't even think. But the next thing I knew I had grabbed my phone and called Satan himself.

"Bill? What the hell...it's 2am, go back to sleep" He mumbled with a yawn.

"S-S-Stanley, s-she wuh-was here and sh-she t-t-thre-, sh-sh..." I tried to say through sobs.

"Bill are you crying ? What's wrong?" He asked.

"T-the b-bi- I m-mean, l-lady buh-broke i-in...i-in..." My stutter became even worse as I was getting even more annoyed.

"Ok, Bill just hold on a second" He said and the line cut dead.

I dropped the the floor, leaning against the wall and brought my knees to my face. Using them to bury my tears.

ᵀʷᵒ ᵉᵐᵒᵗⁱᵒⁿᵃˡ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵏᵈᵒʷⁿˢ ˡᵃᵗᵉʳ...

There was a faint tap on my window before Stanley crawled into my room as I had left the window open, as usual. Inviting people in to murder me, as my parents called it.

Jokes on them I wasn't valuable enough, even to kill.

A sudden cool touch, spiralled through my skin, relaxing my limbs and my decreasing my shallow breaths

"Shushh, it's alright Bill, calm down, it's ok" A soothing voice melted through my sound waves like the water streaming over rocks and pebbles in the river and slipped off the great drop of the waterfall, the whisper oddly like velvet, so comfortable and clever and the smallest bit tough.

The cool stream enhanced the rest of my body, allowing the mist to fade so a pair dark eyes, flooded with an endless depth of ink started to flicker into focus, as my heart restrained down the eyes started to explore mine, revealing a hidden beauty inside them, just like the night sky reflecting the light to make tiny stars.

There were so many colours buried inside, protected and hidden away many a false impression of danger that only showed best through black.

"Stanley" I whispered as my sight fully cleared and my breath was catching up with itself.

"You're alright" He whispered, telling me rather than asking me.

Tears were still streaming down my cheeks, but at least I could still breathe. He dragged me back up to my feet.

"What happened?" He asked and I felt my stomach clench.

"Sh-sh-she's gonna k-kill t-t-th..." I tried again, tears falling at a rapid speed.

Stanley wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close. "Who's going to kill?"He asked

"P-penny wuh-wise" I said and I felt confusion draw on his face.

"The Selection lady?" He asked and I whimpered.

"S-sh-she was h-here" I hiccuped " A-and she t-threatened m-me"

"Bill, I'm sure it was just a bad dream" He said and I shook my head quickly.

"No!" I shouted "S-she wuh-was t-there!" He looked taken back for a moment. "S-she k-knows a-about us" I explained "O-our assements t-this wuh-week"

I hiccuped and he held my tighter. "Bill it was probably just a nightmare, if it makes you feel better you can explain better in the morning, you need to sleep" He tried to explain but I shook my head again.

"N-no, s-she'll come b-uh-back" I whimpered and he let go of me, holding my hand.

"Trust me, she won't" He sighed tiredly. He dragged me by the hand and urged me to go back into bed. I reluctantly let him, mainly because I was just so fucking tired.

He pulled the cover over my shaking body. He stood up to leave again and I captured his arm.

"N-no, y-you have to s-stay this t-time. Y-you owe m-me" I said and he groaned heavily. He must of been really tired because he actually agreed, crawling under the covers and purposely brushing his cold feet against mine.

"Hey" I complained and he smirked.

"If you snore, I will kill you" He said and I rolled my eyes.

Priorities.

"Y-you're hogging t-too much" I complained pulling the duvet closer to me before he pulled it back.

"I don't have to be here" He reminded me and I sighed heavily.

"F-fine" I grumbled, turning to my side. I closed my eyes and tried to fall back asleep again. But obviously as I had the focus span of a tiny carrot and instantly turned over again and again.

"Will you stop that?" Stanley hissed arresting my shoulders.

"S-sorry" I said and he sighed heavily. I thought for a moment "C-can you h-hug me a-again?" I whimpered and he groaned loudly.

"If it will stop you from moving around so much" He grumbled, and I smiled, shuffling over to him.

I nested my head into his chest. "So how do I do this?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Juh-just put your a-arms around m-me" I said and he groaned, placing his cold arms around my back. I shuffled closer to him and closed my eyes.

"Well this is great, how am I supposed to sleep now?"He whined and I hit his head.

"S-shut up" I grumbled and I could feel him sigh.

Eventually I fell asleep, having a 1 part scary 2 part plain weird dream. Well I guess that was the consequence of sleeping w̶i̶t̶h̶  next to the devil.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 915 17
[COMPLETE] When Mark's soulmate rejects him, he drowns his sorrow in another man's arms. A different kind of soulmate AU ✨ ⛔️ Rated M for strong lan...
78.6K 2.9K 21
❝ Holy shit, that was real? ❞ ∘◦ ミ☆ ◦∘ IN WHICH jack andersen falls in love with a fast talking germaphobe {Eddie Kaspbrak x Male! OC} {It 2017: O...
4K 90 18
*completed* Kinda the whole losers fan fic: (Reddie, Benverly and characters of my own 😉) In Derry, everyone has a soulmate, and having a soulmate c...
179K 6.1K 34
"wh-why are you taking pic-pictures of me, stuh-stan?" "because you look like the sun." ☀︎ ☀︎ ☀︎ ☀︎ ☀︎ or where each soulmate gets the others pain, a...