ANIMALISM | Lookism x Parody...

By poppyayay

↣ Lookism x Parody! Delinquent! Reader ↢ [ Currently Editing ] ▸ Animalism (noun): behavior that is character... More

☾Fair Warnings☽
☾1☽
☾2☽
☾3☽
☾4☽
☾5☽
☾6☽
☾7☽
☾8☽
Author's Information.
☾9☽
☾10☽
☾11☽
☾12☽
☾13☽
☾14☽
☾15☽
☾16☽
☾17☽
☾18☽
☾19☽
☾Halloween Special☽
☾20☽
☾21☽
☾22☽
☾Q and A + Special Picture☽
☾23☽
☾24☽
☾25☽
☾26☽
☾27☽
☾28☽
☾29☽
☾30☽
☾31☽
☾32☽
☾33☽
☾34☽
☾Q and A SPECIAL☽
☾35☽
☾36☽
☾37☽
☾38☽
☾39☽
☾40☽
☾41☽
☾42☽
☾43☽
☾44☽
☾45☽
☾46☽
☾47☽
☾48☽
☾49☽
☾To clear things up☽

☾50☽

10.9K 468 140
By poppyayay

| Real Chap— Lookism ep. 63 |
Ep. 50  Shit on a stick
not edited

"Pacebook...?" You asked leaning back on your chair as Mira hits you real quick to sit more ladylike in your school uniform.

"I can make you a Pacebook Star no doubt" Robbie snickers.

'Dammit, that stupid copyright is still in place. Pacebook, really?' You think to yourself, frowning at the word.

"So do you agree? You'd be famous~" Robbie grins from ear to ear. Certain that you'd agree, but if you didn't, Robbie would have to approach Daniel next. Both of you have the most suitable faces after all.

But he approached you first because of your already evident place on the internet, he remembered your livestream that almost hit ten thousand viewers on the first night it broadcasted. Beating out Yui in a single day, you did it for a while and your numbers got even higher from each passing day.

But he remembered you stopped for some odd reason despite making literal bank, but despite your disappearance you still had an evident fan base online. Your face had circulate around the internet to find who you were to this day.

'Hehe, if I get her I'd be set!' Robbie smirks. "So what about it Y/N?"

"Yo Doo, she's not interested. And you're being hella noisy, can you keep it down I can't sleep" Zack's voice enters the conversation as you tilt your head back towards him.

Robbie's eyebrow twitched, a scowl slowly becoming evident on his face 'This asshole, does Zack think I'm his fucking slave or something? I'm a high profile broadcaster now! He can't push me around like this'

Robbie gulps before standing taller, turning around to glare down at Zack "Hey, just because you said I need to be quiet doesn't mean nothing to me" Robbie spoke only a slightly wavering voice.

"Huh? Are you trying to start something Doo?" Zack grumbles back.

"Y/N, I wouldn't agree with anything Doo is saying. Just ignore him, okay?" Mira pulls you close to her, whispering in your ear.

You nodded slightly before turning back at the scene, whisking in excitement. 'It's been boring lately, I hope they fight or something to that'll be damn interesting'

"What the hell did you say? Are you fucking nuts?" Zack stands up, his angry demeanor coming out "Come here, I fucking dare"

"Zack!" Mira shouts as she also stands up.

"Zack calm down, you two, aren't you both friends? Just relax!" Daniel shields Robbie away from Zack, holding him back the best he can. On the other side, Robbie was also being held back by the other two goons.

"Friends? What friends?" Robbie clicks his tongue "This guy doesn't have any friends! He thinks of all of us like were his fucking slaves!"

"..." Zack stands quietly, his eyes widening ever so slightly as he keeps his mouth shut.

"That mask of kindness you have on recently? That's really revolting because underneath you don't give a shit. You're nothing but a damn delinquent who only thinks with his hands!" Robbie shouts, taking another jab at Zack "Do you think I enjoyed hanging out with you? Don't make me laugh, it was all for convenience!"

"That's enough!" Mira yells from across the room before coming to Zack's side "You don't have any right saying that!"

You felt something in your head tick, like a trigger as you stood up, dramatically making your chair land backwards with a loud thud.

This successfully got everyone quiet, it was like waking a sleeping beast up. But this sleeping beast wasn't angry, but instead... a little irritated.

"Ayo what's your real name again? Roobie? Roo? Doo? Scooby Doo?" You asked before picking your earwax like it was the most natural thing in the world.

'Fuck, I'm going have to deal with this bitch too?' Robbie thinks to himself, sweating nervously. "It's Doo... you empty... headed...—"

Before he could even finish that sentence, he felt multiple heads snap towards him, angry glares from every direction.

Doo looks around, Zack, Mira, Daniel, Zoey... and even the motherfucker who's hair covers his eyes 24/7 seemed to glare at him! What was this?!

"Empty headed what?" You asked as you walked closer and closer to him, he felt the two other goons slowly back off, hands up in the air as they walked backwards towards the wall. Both not wanting any part of this at all. "Finish that sentence"

As Y/N got closer and closer, Robbie noticed how tall she really was. She seemed like she was at equal height to both Zack and Daniel, she was giant. He felt his heartbeat picking up as cold sweats started to form down his back and temples.

"I-I" He stutters, his mind races as you closed the distance to the point you were breathing down on him. Your eyes burrowing a hole on the top of his head as he could even look up to you. Robbie just continued to stare down to the floor, looking down at your neat shoes.

"I-I'm... I'm sorry" Robbie swallowed his pride "I didn't know what I was saying to you or Zack, I was emotional"

The moment he said those words, he felt the still atmosphere of the room lighten up.

"Apology accepted!" You grinned from ear to ear, patting Robbie on the shoulder "Were you scared? Sorry about that, I'll back off now"

"Wow Y/N, you were really scary"
"You got Doo to apologize, man major respect"
"That's actually... pretty bitchin' I felt actual chills"

"Y/N! No matter what the person did you shouldn't threaten them! What if you got into another fight, you'll be suspended!" Mira whines, pouting her little lips at you as you yawned.

"Suspended? By what teacher?" You just said shrugging you're shoulders.

"..." Zack watches you tease Mira, 'She... Did she just try to protect me?'

Zack was in awe, your confidence and the killer aura you radiated was nothing short of respectable. If anything, that entire thing was a major turn on for him. His face was slowly turning red the entire time as you basically made Doo wet himself.

'S-she's, so damn cool..." Zack mutters to himself as his eyes began to shine in glee.

Daniel looks down at Zack with him noticing, a familiar jealous feeling rising in the pits of his stomach. 'I don't like it.' Daniel thinks to himself as he turns away, cleansing his fists tightly before taking a deep breath. 'I wish Y/N would only care for me, does she have to stand up for everybody in this room?'. Daniel clenches his shaking hand, avoiding everybody's eyes as he just continues taking deep breaths. 'Daniel... just breathe, relax... I can't be jealous, I can't.'

Jay watches you talk to Mira before glancing over at Zack, speaking some words to him as well. He saw the flustered look on Zack's face and the way you laughed at him, joking around like a couple of good friends.

Jay imagined you turning around, facing him before waving and thanking him for keeping a look out. Maybe you'd come up and talk to him a bit as well, flashing your beautiful smile his way as you would tell a bit of your sarcastic jokes.

But that wouldn't happen, obviously it wouldn't. He never talked, he couldn't talk, and it was hard to hold your attention for long since you had so many other vying for it. Jay get his fist begin to shake, he felt like he was a good suitor. A good friend, and honestly he thinks he would be the best suitor for you even beyond Daniel as much as he wanted both of your happiness.

He knew Daniel liked you, Zack as well, and multiple others, Jay didn't know if you liked them back but if you did. It was a bit cruel for you to string them along like this.

Y/N: Oopsie doopsie

But despite that, Jay was willing to stay in this little fight, for eventually he thought you would also be the best suited by his side. He could shower you with anything and everything you wanted. You wouldn't even need to take a step outside both of your homes if so you wished. A comfortable lifestyle, with you near him as you chatted away.

That's what Jay wishes for.

"Earth to Jay" Your voice spoke in the distance before Jay snapped out of his daydream. You began to deadpan "For a guy who doesn't talk, you think a lot"

"..." Jay looks up, finding you standing above him. The entire class had all gone with the exception of Zack, Daniel and Mira waiting near the door outside.

"The lunch bell rang, I was calling for you a bunch. You didn't hear?" You asked, hand on your hip as Jay was stunned for a second before shaking his head.

He extended his hand to take yours, writing down "Sorry" on the palm of you hand since he knew it was hard for you to understand him.

"..." You took a second to figure out what he just had written before tilting your head.

"Did you just draw a penis on my hand?" You squint at him suspiciously, you could hear Zack's sudden obnoxious laughter behind you as Mira yelled at him to stop.

Jay unhands you, shaking his head furiously with an embarrassed blush on top of his cheeks.

You grinned "I'm just fucking with ya, you wrote sorry didn't you?"

You than grabbed his hand, pulling him on his feet as Jay was surprised at your sheer strength to do so.

"Come on, lets get some lunch" You smiled before pulling him towards your friends.

But Jay knew... That he didn't mind being at this state for a little longer. Being friends with you and Daniel and everybody else was alright.

For now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.6K 2.7K 38
(moved to @/pierojisan) {DISCONTINUED} e·phem·er·al /əˈfem(ə)rəl/ 1. lasting for a very short time. . . . "you know that I don't trust you right?" ...
6.6K 162 16
A book of one-shots for your favorite Lookism boys ❤️ Taking requests--Im sure you favorite male character will be here and if they aren't request th...
2.1K 106 8
from the city of angels, to the great people's nation is quite the adventure for a crazed, advancing teenager that's always up to no good. lookism x...
55.5K 3.1K 48
M/n, a victim of bullying who took his own life, got a chance to be reborn as Vasilyev Konstantin, a Russian political figure in the world of lookism...