In Her Skin.

By Lustplayss

Sequel to Retribution. *First Author And Book To Use Both Main Characters On Wattpad‼️ More

In Her Skin.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
PLEASE READ‼️
36.
37.
38.

1.

11.7K 583 278
By Lustplayss

Retribution is the first book. You will need to read that book before to understand this one. Please READ book 1‼️

Excuse any mistakes!
Luna Hogan

I sat on the balcony of my room smoking a blunt. It was a habit I picked up over the years. Usually weed would make me paranoid but now it relaxed me. All the stress went away within an instant and I needed that.

It helped mainly with my headaches. I thought the more I got older I would get over the headache but they have gotten worse. I even had a few seizures due to the aftermath of me being shot in the head.

I inhaled the smoke thinking about life. Some days I would feel amazing but some of those days turned into deep depression. I wasn't happy all the time with myself. I wouldn't feel like my normal self. I had to keep pushing myself though. I had a lot more to live for.

"Mommy."

Lavender was one of the most unexpected surprises I received in my life. I didn't plan on having kids after I got that abortion but she snuck up on me and now we're here.

She was the best thing I ever received though. I loved this little girl to the moon and back. She had the attitude of my dad and the personality of Gabe. She was the most loving goofy individual I've met.

"Yes?" I quickly put out the blunt averting my attention to Lavender who was standing on the opposite side of the glass door holding her favorite stuffed bear.

"You're supposed to be laying with me." She pouted rubbing her eyes.

"Give me one second." I stood up quickly dusting off my clothes. I sped walked to the bathroom washing my face and brushing my teeth.

That's one thing about smoking, I didn't like the smell or taste it left on me. I wouldn't dare bring that around Lavender, so I'll make sure to clean myself every time I know I'm going to be around her.

I stripped out my outside clothes throwing on one of my dad's old shirts. I walked into the room seeing Lavender waiting on the bed for me. I climbed in bed cuddling next to her.

"Why did you leave me?"

I laughed. "I was only gone for ten minutes."

"Too long mister."

"Mister?"

She stifled back a laugh. "I meant ma'am."

"You have a lot of jokes this time of night." I tickled her sides kissing her cheeks.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry mommy."

"I forgive you. Don't let it happen again, kid. I'll have to show you what's really up."

"Okay." She said in an unconvincing tone. Her arms found their way around my neck and her right leg went around my stomach.

"I can't breathe. Can I have a little space please?" I felt her move her head side to side. I pulled slightly looking at her face.

"I love you." She yawned closing her eyes.

I smiled kissing her forehead "I love you too bubbies."

_______

I exited my car making sure to look the doors. I straightened my dress and flipped my hair begin to my journey to the entrance one of the hottest strip clubs in Atlanta.

"Every second, every minute. Man, I swear that she can get it. Say if you a bad bitch, put your hands up high. Hands up high, hands up high. Tell 'em dim the lights down right now. Put me in the mood. I'm talkin' about dark room, perfume, go, go."

I walked inside music filling my ears. Women of all shades, sizes, and shapes were doing something and I loved it. After putting in hard work, I was finally able to make a name for myself.

I got the strip climb I've always wanted. I built this shit from the ground up and was making a killing. I couldn't believe I did this all on my own and of course with the help of my dad. He wasn't with me physically but I could definitely feel his presence everywhere I went. He was making sure I was good and I was forever appreciative.

I walked to the bar to grab a drink or two. I twisted my lip taking a seat.

"Mina." I dragged causing her to look up with a small smile. Our love-hate relationship flourished. She came from Blue Flame and asked to work for me. She was one of my first bartenders and I wouldn't have anyone else but her first.

"What can I get for you boss?" I rolled my eyes. She knew I hate that term. It felt good at first but now I'll love for them to stick with my name.

"Two shots of patron."

"Bad night?"

"No, just want to loosen up a bit. I feel tense for no reason." I told her as she nodded. My attention turned to the DJ as he cut the music.

"Welcome to LustPlays and next coming to the stage is one of the finest in Atlanta. She got bills to pay, so pull out those wallets and make some noise for Milano." He presented making me smile.

"Here." I tossed both drinks back quickly feeling the burning sensation travel down my throat.

"Well damn." Mina frowned taking the glasses.

The main lights dimmed slowly except for the red lights. She walked from behind the curtain in a seductive way. The smirk never left her lips are she teased the pole dropping into a slow split.

"Let the candles burn. I'mma turn these lights down and when your body gets hot. It'll get you licked up and iced down. Nipples hard as rocks. Lips as soft as cotton. You the apple of my eye. And I got you spoiled rotten." |Song in mm|

She caressed her hands all over body till they came in contact with her top. In a quick move, she tossed it to the side rubbing over her breast. The crowd cheered louder, some even moving closer to the stage.

Her lip was wedged in between her teeth as she took her breast raising it to her lips. I watched the faces of men and women turn into lust as she swirled her tongue around her nipple. She teased the other one slowly giving direct contact with the audience in front of her.

She climbed up the pole twirling in the air. She moved her body to the music perfectly making me quite impressed. Her body went upside down as she hit an amazing split in the air. She let go of the pole going all the down. Before she could hit the floor, she caught the pole with ease.

Twisting away she pulled away getting on the floor moving each ass cheek to the beat. She put one leg over her head showcasing her covered flower. In one swift motion, her thong came off. She stood up touching her toes giving the crowd a show.

"Welcome to my sex room. Where your body meets my body. It's our private after party. If you want it, girl, I got it in my sex room. Candles and a pole. Sets your body to your soul. From the bed down to the floor. Sex room."

She crawled to the end of the stage giving them a closer look. Bending over the lifted her face to an unknown man. His face held a bewitched look. I watched as he reached over slapping her ass repeatedly. The money seemed to fly in the air in slow motion.

Milano leaned over kissing his lips and ending her performance. She collected her things and walked off like that bitch. I smiled feeling proud. She was one of my best dancers.

"She's getting fucked tonight and I'll be happy to watch." Mina laughed causing me to do the same.

"I wouldn't mind either." I stood up walking towards my office. Flipping the switch for the lights I strutted over to my plush chair taking a seat. I sighed powering on my laptop.

I looked through a couple emails of the night. Nothing really just a couple celebrity appearances notices. A light knock on the door pulled me away from the screen.

"Come in."

"What's up babymama." I rolled my eyes looking over his face.

___________________
Surprised much?🧐

I just couldn't give y'all what y'all suspected. This idea has been on my mind for a while. I'm just now putting it into words and I love it. I have many plans for this book as well.

What y'all think about the club? Y'all like the name? It's my username and it was something I made up out the blue after I needed to change my other name. I love it and I think it fits very well.

Also, who do you think just walked into her office? If you haven't read book 1, then go do that before reading this one.

Let me know what y'all think🤔

Luna?

Lavender?

Milano?

Don't forget to Vote/Comment & Share🖤💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Ice Cold By m

General Fiction

2.2M 83K 49
[boyxboy] Wren Ridley is always two steps ahead of everyone, or so he thinks. His life seems out of his control when he starts having feelings for so...
28.4K 1K 38
Will there ever be a home as sweet as she? Homelessness is all Maryanne knows. Yet, sheltered by her fairly overprotective father, it's hard for her...
575K 26.6K 42
Needs editing [ the destiny series #1] 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒑𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 π’•π’‰π’†π’Ž 𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’…π’†π’”π’•π’Šπ’π’š π’‚π’ˆπ’‚π’Šπ’ 𝒑𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 π’•π’‰π’†π’Ž π’•π’π’ˆ...
Fate By Mani

General Fiction

352K 18.3K 96
fate : be destined to happen, turn out, or act in a particular way. Often people try to navigate through life with their own plans and wonder why thi...