My Ant and Dec One shots

By wolflv2

Ant and Dec one shots. *Recent Upload* - 🀍 My Demon King Almost always AU. Mature content is labelled M in... More

❀️ Baby Boy [M]
🧑 Mr Nice-eyes
🧑 Mr Nice-eyes Pt 2
🧑 Mr Nice-eyes Pt 3
πŸ’› Pet Shop
πŸ’› Pet Shop Pt 2
πŸ’› Pet Shop Pt 3
πŸ’š Santa Baby
πŸ’™ Bad Guy [M- Skipable]
πŸ’œ Gold
❀️ The Rich Boy's Bodyguard
🐺 Wolf - Part 1
🐺 Wolf - Part 2
🐺 Wolf - Part 3
🐺 Wolf - Part 4 - Heat [M]
🐺 Wolf - Part 5
🐺 Wolf - Part 6 [M]
πŸ’› Confidence [M]
πŸ’š Something Better [M] (Age Gap)
πŸ’š Something New [M] (Age Gap)
πŸ’™ Forget She Ever Touched You
πŸ’œ Puppeteer (M-mild)
❀️ Nurse x Paramedic
🧑 A Parent Person
πŸ’› The Escort [M]
πŸ’š History Repeats Itself
πŸ’™ Primadonna I [M]
πŸ’™ Primadonna II [M]
πŸ’™ Primadonna III [M]
πŸ’™ Primadonna IV [M]
πŸ’™ Primadonna V [M]
πŸ’™ Primadonna VI [M]
πŸ’™ Primadonna VII [MM]
πŸ’œ The cleaner, the whore and the reverse cowgirl [M]
❀️ Bathtime
🧑 Jaccuzzi Time [M]
πŸ’› Peaky Blinders AU
πŸ’š Is your human a rescue too?
πŸ’™ Son of a Preacher man
πŸ’™ Take me to church
πŸ’™ Hallelujah
πŸ’™ Promiseland
πŸ’œ How I met my husband
❀️ Judge [M-lil bit]
🧑 Firefighters
πŸ’› Master's Maid [M]
πŸ’š Rescued I
πŸ’š Rescued II
πŸ’š Rescue III
πŸ’™ My Demon
πŸ’™ My Demon King
πŸ’œ Wing-Women
❀️ Don't Pet the Professor [M]
❀️ Dont Pet the Student [M]
🧑 Anthony
πŸ’› First time at a Club
πŸ’™ Magpie
πŸ’œ The Driver I
πŸ’œ The Driver II
πŸ’œ The Driver III
❀️ Just lonely?
🧑 Pain ✨Bro-Job✨ [M]
πŸ’› Stay at Home boyfriend [M]
πŸ’š Geordies In London [M]
πŸ’™A Patient Man [M]
🀍 Firefighter 2 [M]
🀍 Cucumber

🧑 Mr Nice-eyes Pt 4

936 25 206
By wolflv2

When it switches to Dec's POV please listen to 'Certain Things' by James Arthur featuring Chasing Grace it'll add atmosphere ❤️. It's also added above ^^

StrawberryBoi 's Fanart for this story and I am so in love with it. ❤️Once people have read this I'm moving the 4 chapters to a separate book with that as the cover 😍

GAHHHH ANT LOOKS SO HOT IN THAT UNIFORM!! 🤤🤤

Ant's POV

My heart was buzzing in my chest as I worked around the kitchen. Dec was upstairs freshening up and getting comfortable in the spare room while I was cooking up expensive Pie and cheesy mash cause something told me he was that kinda guy.

I really wanted this to go well, I wanted this thing with Declan to work. We'd only known each other for a short time but I felt like I'd known him my whole life. I'd never really been in any relationships since I got out of med-school, one or two had lasted longer than a one night stand but I was never invested in them like I was with him.

There was something so special in the way he moved, the way he looked at me. God I could stare into his beautiful Tenerife sea green eyes all day and die happy.

Almost desperately, I wanted to grow old with him, I wanted to hold him in my arms every night before we went to bed, I wanted to kiss him endlessly until he knew how much he meant to me, I wanted him to meet my Mam and sister, I wanted to take him on dates; caress his body and be there through his biggest highs and lows.

Maybe that was crazy but I had already fallen for him, whether he felt the same I couldn't tell but I'd try everything I could to show him that he was the one for me. That I already loved him.

When the food was ready, I wandered upstairs to find the smaller man, he was kinda late which was impressive considering we were in the same house. As I ascended the final step I became nervous, what if he had left? What If he had changed his mind and thought I was  a creep for moving so quickly?!

So maybe I listened to my thoughts and pushed through the door a little too urgently but the sight I saw had my heart rate slowly recovering back to normal.

"Decs? what are you doing baby?" I asked and he squeaked innocently and turned to look at me with guilty eyes his hands quickly moving from where they had been picking at his bandage.

He pouted and looked in the mirror. "I don't like it." He stropped and I arched an eyebrow, moving further into the room so I could watch as he tried to fix his hair around the white dressing.

"Well you need to cover the wound, Doctors orders." He frowned at me and sniffed.

"But I can't do my hair and I want to look good for our date."

"You look beautiful baby please don't worry about it."

He nodded and looked down at his lap sadly and I sighed. Moving to kneel next to him so he could look down into my eyes.

"Is it really bothering you that much?" I asked, stroking his thigh gently. He sniffed and nodded, his green eyes welling up a bit. I frowned and lifted my hand to bow his head and kiss it softly. "To me you'll always be perfect but I'll sort it for now, okay?"

I reached In my draw where I kept a mini first aid kit. Yes, maybe I was a little over prepared but I was a paramedic, I'd seen some of the strangest house hold accidents, so what did you expect?

Declan watched me intently as, with practiced ease, I pulled off his bandage and cleaned the wounded carefully, covering any exposed flesh with small pieces of surgical tape. It wasn't padded like it really should be at this stage in his recovery but he wasn't showing any delayed signs of serious concussion or swelling so I decided he'd be fine with simple wound support.

"Okay, don't scratch at the back of your head aye?" I instructed when I cleared up my stuff. Declan nodded absently and was already fixing his hair properly until it was perfectly styled. I just knelt there and watched. He took so much care in his appearance and it saddened me to think he could ever believe he needed it.

He giggled and I snapped out of my thoughts, blushing when I realised I'd been staring.

The smaller man stood up and all I could do was look up at him in awe. It was strange, feeling so weak on my knees in front of him but at the same time it felt right. He was gorgeous, I was so lucky I found him. Quite literally found him.

Declan, reached his hand out to caress my cheek as I just marvelled at his every movement. Gently, two fingers dipped beneath my chin and guided me until i was stood up, towering over his smaller frame. My eyes flickered over his slim figure that was dressed in a smart white shirt and black dress trousers that id picked up from the store on the way back for him. He looked hot.

"You look amazing." I whispered as he stepped forward, pressing our bodies together until I went completely wild for him. Declan was a mystery, he always acted so innocent and yet, when he wanted to be, he was sexy as hell.

It was like Dec knew he had something I wanted and wasn't afraid to tease me with it.

"Why Thankyou Mr... uh" he giggled and the foreplay sorta died when he realised he didn't know my surname. "Nice-eyes?"

I laughed at the name and shook my head, "Good guess." I joked. "It's McPartlin." I supplied with a smile, my hand settling on his thin hip.

"Ummm... Nice-eyes sums you up better." He mumbled, licking his lips and rubbing his thumb over my eyebrow, staring deep into my eyes.

"You can call me whatever you want kidda."

He giggled again and my heart expanded at that adorable sound, "Is the food ready?"

I didn't process what he'd said immediately, I was far too lost in his eyes. Dec gave me a questioning look and finally zoned in on his words. My eyes widened in horror.

"Shit!" I swore remembering I'd left the pies in the oven.

I ran down the stairs quickly and skidded into the kitchen where smoke was pouring from the cooker.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed as I pulled out the black circles that were close to catching fire. I chucked the tray on the work surface and leant against it heavily, letting out a frustrated groan.

"Is it okay?" Dec's sweet voice cut through my anger and his hand on my back had me turning to look into his calming doe eyes.

I get out an amused huff, "I'm afraid this patient is beyond saving." I joked and he smiled, all my anger dissipated instantly. "This kinda ruins our date, I'm sorry."

Declan ran a hand through my hair until it rested on the back of my head and pulled me down to press his lips to mine. "We could just order Chinese?"

I chuckled lightly at the suggestion and nodded. "Alright good plan, I can't concentrate on cooking with you around anyway." I mumbled as I pulled his body against mine and kissed him harder.

Dec's lips felt perfect on mine so soft and smooth and I was addicted to his flavour. He hummed in delight into my mouth so I let my hands wander down, over the contours of his slim curves.

This felt perfect, so natural. I was ready to take it further but before I could deepen it anymore he pulled away from my kiss. I followed his lips pathetically with my eyes closed and Dec just giggled until I sighed knowing I'd been caught. It was amazing what this man could do to me, suddenly I had no control, I'd been trying to take it slow but I started needing him more and more.

"Concentrate Anth I'm hungry," I chuckled lightly and pecked his lips once more before chucking my cooking disaster in the bin.

"What would you like then?" I asked, dailing the takeaway on the landline.

"Can I have chicken chow mein, Kung poa chicken, noodles, duck wraps, egg fried rice and spring rolls please?" I smiled at him.

"You eat a lot for a little lad don't you?"

"I love Chinese, it's my favourite."

I grinned at the way he bounced on his heals excitedly like a little child. He blinked up at me innocently and placed his hands behind his back sweetly. "Um should I wait here or...."

"Do you wanna wait in the living room while I order? You need to rest as much as possible." Dec grinned with a small nod and swayed his hips elegantly as he glided from the room. I watched him go, my mind remembering the feel of his lips on mine.

Suddenly I could hear the takeaway on the other end of the phone and panicked, having forgotten I had even called.

"Hello? Sorry yes I'm here.... oh right yeah.... uh.... oh yeah...I'd like to order please..."

God I really couldn't concentrate when he was around, hopefully that wouldn't become an issue.

»»»»»»»»

We ate our Chinese at the table. Conversation flowed like a river, fluent and natural. Declan admitted he was an actor, who'd been auditioning for small parts, for most of his young adult life but never got lucky.

I learned lots about him, we had a lot in common. I confirmed a few things I already worked out aswell which was good; I'd been right, Declan was an erotic dancer of sorts but that didn't matter to me; more importantly he was amazing, funny, kind, easy to talk too, sweet and fuck me, he was so hot.

I spent most of the meal just salivating over how good he looked in that light. Dec's skin was flawless and pale. His shirt hugged his slim body perfectly, you could tell he was a dancer because he had that trimmed but delicate physique of one. I think he caught me staring a few time's, because he'd blush and tuck a strand of hair behind his ear that just made me go crazy.

I sat there, the food completely forgotten, waiting for what he'd do next. Living completely for his every move.

The smaller man giggled and batted his eyelashes over his green orbs making my heart flutter faster in my chest.

"What?" I laughed and he smiled sweetly.

"You're staring." He whispered, bashfully looking down at his last few noodles.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked deeply making him blush adorably once again, I just wanted to make him blush like that all day- everyday.

"No." He whispered before letting his eyes flicker back up to mine across the table while I folded my knife and fork at 4 o'clock. "So how long have you lived in newcastle?" Dec asked and I sat back in my seat watching him intently.

"All my life, I grew up here. my Mam lives on the other side of town."

"Same... my family lives in Fenham."

"Wow, that's not far from me Mams house. What school did you go to?"

He shuffled uncomfortably and I felt like I was pushing some kind of boundary but I couldn't take the question back now.

"St Cuthberts."

"The catholic all boys school?" I asked in surprise, arching an eyebrow, he didn't seem catholic... his lifestyle definitely wasn't catholic.

"My um.... my family are very religious. Strictly so. My brother should have past his priesthood training by now."

I frowned and fiddled with the tablecloth I'd set up specially for tonight.

"You don't talk to them?"

The smaller man bit his lip and shook his head, turning away and blinking back tears, his legs slowly swinging off the chair nervously.

"No... um... I-I don't have a good relationship them- any of them."

"Did they accept you?" I asked with understanding and sympathy in my tone. My Mam had always been so accepting, I couldn't imagine how hard it would have been if she hadn't, she was always there when I needed her and she's made me the man I am today. A man she can be proud of. That meant the world to me.

My heart sunk as Declan shook his head and quickly wiped away tears. It hurt to think he'd never had the support I had.

"They um..." he sighed and looked away for a moment to swallow his fear, "They found out I was gay from a boy who s-sexua-... um... a-assaulted me in my first week of collage. They got mad and sent me to a conversion therapy group... w-where there tried to brainwash me into changing." He let out a breath and I listened so intently, my eyes fixed on his broken look, "One day... t-they went too far and even though I desperately wanted to be 'cured' I was too scared to go back. My Dad said... 'I won't have a sinning fag living under my roof,' and kicked me out." I swallowed down the emotions and listened with a broken heart, "I started working in that club and haven't seen them since."

I had no words to say. He was so sweet and he'd been through far too much. I didn't want to say the generic 'I'm so sorry,' or 'that must have been so hard,' because he'd probably heard that a million time's and it's not gonna make the hurt go away.

"Come here." I whispered and his eyes shot to mine. I gave him a supportive smile and slowly he lifted up from the table to stand beside me while I turned in my chair to face him. I gave him a sad smile and took his smaller hand in mine, rubbing my thumb over the smooth skin.

"It's alright now I promise. You're perfect. You're perfect just the way you are."

Dec gave me a teary smile and squeezed my hand gratefully before slowly moving so his legs were stood either side of mine. I watched him move, my heart quickening as he wrapped his arms wrapped around my neck. He lowered himself down to sit on my lap and my hands moved to his hips to hold him steady.

It was slow, intimate.

I could feel the connection, he wasn't rushing this for me. This was his pace and it was the only pace I ever wanted to go at.

"You're amazing." He mumbled, resting his head on mine and gazing into my eyes.

One of my hands moved up to rub a thumb beneath his eyes, sweeping his tears away gently. "You're beautiful."

The world stopped turning as he grinned, his eyes watching my lips and in a moment, I could already feel his kiss.

My hands enclosed around his slim sides and rubbed his warm skin through his shirt while my lips elegantly drifted open and shut against his.

His hands tangled in the dark hair at the back of my head and when my tongue slide between his lips, he hummed into my mouth, the vibrations warming my core.

God he was an amazing kisser.

Taking him by surprise, I let my hands slide beneath his thighs to support him as I stood. I chuckled against his mouth as he squeaked and quickly wrapped his arms and legs around me tighter than before, silently asking me never let go.

We broke the kiss so I could see where I was going, Declan laid his head on my shoulder as I walked us towards the living room.

One of his hands was brushing through my hair, scratching lightly at the scalp and letting the black strands flicker up in a little dance around his fingers. "I feel like I've been missing you my whole life nice eyes."

I chuckled at the nickname and gently brought him into the warmly lit room to lay him down like a precious baby on the sofa cushions.

He latched onto my shirt pulling me down on top of his warm body so our lips met again with just as much love and care as before.

I took his bottom lip between my teeth and bit down gently eliciting a sweet moan from his mouth. It was musical, like the world was singing along to his hums of pleasure and I realised kissing him is what heaven felt like.

I shifted and hovered above the smaller Geordie, letting out tongues dance together like we'd rehearsed it for years.

Eventually the flame slowly burned down and after a moment we just enjoyed the feel of another body so close to our own.

Dec's hands wandered from where they'd rested on my hips up my sides to glide over my firm stomach while my lips mapped out every contour of his gorgeous face, soft cheeks, sharp jaw line and pale throat.

His hands moved back around to feel my back as I purposely flexed the muscles beneath his fingertips to drive him a little bit more crazy.

"You work out?" He asked through a gasp as I possessively kissed over the fading mark of the bastard who dared touch him, touch what's mine.

"On my rest days and after work... helps me clear my head." I murmured against his skin, liking that we could get to know each other and I could simultaneously give into some of those selfish desires that had been nagging at the forefront of my mine all evening.

"How lucky am I?" He mumbled breathlessly, his hands threading through my hair as I moved down to bury my lips and nose into his sensitive collar bone.

"Not as lucky as me." I growled deeply, struggling to keep control when such a sexy boy was laid out beneath me, pliant and willing.

I held onto my morals though. I didn't want to ruin this. I wanted our first time to be special. I wanted this night to be special not tainted with the consequences that came with moving too fast.

With that in mind, I slowly slid down and placed kisses on his burning skin as I slotted down next to him. The sofa wasn't the biggest so we had to cuddle in tight to stop me pushing Dec off the edge. Selfishly I didn't mind that at all. I slid beneath him, his back pressed against my chest while I wrapped my arms around his tiny torso, my nose submerged in his perfectly soft hair but avoiding his injury, not wanting to hurt him.

Dec let his head lull to the side so it rested on my chest, humming while my hands lightly teased the baby soft skin of his adorable slim belly. I think it tickled a little because he giggled and took my hand in his, pulling it up to press against his beating heart.

I smiled and kissed his hair before lifting our hands so we could both watch as I slid the palms over each other and carefully created an unbreakable bond by intertwining our fingers.

"This was the best date ever." Dec whispered sleepily while I grinned like someone told me I'd won the Lottery.

"I'm glad you liked it. I haven't had this much fun in years... I don't even know if I've ever had this much fun."

"I know I haven't. I've never had a boyfriend before." My eyes flew up in shock and I looked down at him in worry and curiosity.

"You haven't?"

He shook his head sadly, "I've... hooked up plenty of times. Non of them wanted me around long enough to get to know me." Once again I felt anger bubble in my chest, slowly I leaned down and kissed his nose sweetly.

"They don't know what their missing. They are jerks who don't deserve you. I'll never use you like that I promise." I lightly nibbled on the shell of his ear and he sighed closer into me. Nothing was ever gonna hurt him again. 

"Anth?" He asked hesitantly. I hummed deeply sliding my head over his cheek.

"A-are... um... are we boyfriends?" Declan asked with big green eyes that blinked up at me with a twinkle of hope. Jesus, I'd never have dreamed of ever saying no to a beautiful face like that.

"I'd like to be your boyfriend... If you want that too?"

It was so cute when he nodded quickly and happily, pecked my lips before snuggling back down against my chest with a happy smile across his lips, our hands still intertwined.

"Fuck..." I mumbled helplessly, "I'm falling for you so hard right now."

Dec's lips pressed against mine for a short moment.

"I've already fallen." He whispered shyly into my chest. I couldn't help but beam at the smaller man and envelope him in my legs. It was incredible, he made me feel all warm and mushy inside in a way no man had ever managed to do before. I couldn't believe this sexy body was currently cuddled up in my arms and I couldn't believe I got a chance to make him happy.

"Do youse have work tomorrow?" He asked, his hand sliding through the space between the buttons on my shirt so he could feel a little skin.

"No, I've got tomorrow off pet, so I'm all yours." I breathed deeply into his ear making him blush.

I liked making him blush a lot.

"All day?" He asked and I thought about it momentarily, "I'm actually going to a cafe tomorrow to see my sister... do you um.... like, it might be too soon and I won't be offended if you don't or anything but... do you wanna come with me?"

He hesitated and studied our two hands, "um... does she know that you're.... or is it like friends-"

"As my boyfriend Decky. Sarha knew I liked guys long before I did." Dec's giggled and nodded his head.

"I'd like too then. I-if you don't mind me coming?"

"I don't ever wanna leave you again." I murmured in reply holding my arms around him tighter so his body was pressed firmly against mine so he could feel safe and secure.

Dec's POV

It was a whole new feeling, being in Ant's house, in his arms. It felt so safe, like I was in a fairytale and no one would ever hurt me. The taller man carried me up to bed on our first date when I got sleepy in his arms, he kissed me goodnight and tucked me in beside him.

That was a kind of affection I'd never been shown before. It was a feeling I could get used to, being treated like a prince. 

I was so tired when Ant laid my head down on that soft pillow and removed my socks so that when he finally settled down next to me, I didn't think twice before snuggling against his side and resting my head on his strong chest.

I think deep down in that moment, I knew this was something special. I'd never trusted someone like I did with him and as time moved on I realised that it was special.

More than special; it was perfect.

I moved in with Ant permanently and used the money from selling my flat to pay to get a proper agent who set me up with auditions.

Anth got me a job in the hospital in the mean time, delivering blankets and things to the patients. I loved that job so much, everyone was lovely and I made lots of friends. Even better, occasionally Ant would bring patients back to the hospital and surprise me in his breaks. I loved those moments, it was always a good day at work if he was there, not to mention he looked so tasty in his paramedic uniform.

It took a couple of months of feeling a bit useless and demoralised before I final got a supporting role in a play. Ant and his family got front row seats to watch me. Then as we left the show I got offered an audition by a director who'd liked my performance.

That director actually wanted me to take the lead role in a play that would tour across the country and win numerous awards. It would open a gate away to countless roles and even a few tv appearances.

All the blood sweat and tears that went into chasing my dream finally paid off and I was happy.

However through all that success, all my dreams coming true, nothing mattered to me more than the man who now, carries me to bed every night.

The man who kisses me deeply when I wake up in the morning and always makes me breakfast in bed (without burning it this time).

The man who occupies my every waking moment and takes the staring role in my dreams.

The man who cares about me more than anything else, who tries to drag me to the hospital, even if I get the tiniest little paper cut.

The man I love more than life itself.

The man I was with right this minute.

That day when I was sat freezing in a bus stop, dressed in nothing but my slutty work clothes seems like a lifetime ago.

Now my world has changed forever, I'm sat in my husband's arms on our honey moon, cuddling up on a beach nearing midnight.

The waves crash before us, folding over in a flow of sparkly white crystals simmering in the evening air. Ant's foot gently strokes over my smaller one, warming my toes a little bit against the light summer chill.

I nuzzle my nose into the crook of the taller man's neck, kissing his tanned skin while he gently caresses my hair, his eyes focusing on the sunset.

I grin when he places a loving kiss in my hair and lift up to gaze into his stormy blue eyes. They flicker to me and he smiles sweetly before leaning down to kiss my lips.

"I Love you so much ." Ant mumbles softly into the kiss making my heart flutter like a crazy butterfly. A smile spreads across my cheeks, wide and untamed as we pull apart and I gaze back up into his mesmerising blue orbs.

"I love you too Anth." 

My hand moves up slowly, to brush over the side of his face and down to cup his cheek while the green and blue of our eyes dance in beautiful harmony together.

Life is unpredictable. It's painful too.

But it's a journey to something beautiful. Something perfect and special to you and you alone.

I let out a content breath, rest my head over the taller man's steady heart beat and stroke over the arms that held me tightly round the middle.

My mind clears as I gazed out over the endless sea of blue that reminds me of the depths of Ant's eyes and my heart flowed with the warmth of my next words.

Our words.

My name for him and his way of knowing that I'd always remember how he rescued me, how I'd always love him for it.

"I love you too.... Mr Nice-eyes."

The end.

Hope that wasn't a disappointment 🙈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

302K 1.6K 9
Attention: NOT FOR GRAMMAR FREAKS, I REPEAT, NOT FOR GRAMMAR FREAKS or people who likes to correct mistakes. Sorry but it just ruins my fun to write...
1K 43 14
Oneshots from all my fanfictions. Requests are open!
19.6K 513 61
Just oneshots, mostly set in my au unless stated otherwise.
57.6K 941 3
Just erotic, smutty one shots as Christmas presents to my awesome readers ❀ Warning: explicit content