Super Junior's Super Girl

By danilovessuperjunior

One day, a young singer named Minae was discovered by none other than Jung Hoon, the manager of Super Junior... More

Chapter: 1
Chapter: 2
Chapter: 3
Chapter: 4
Chapter: 5
Chapter: 6
Chapter: 7
Chapter: 8
Chapter: 9
Chapter: 10
Chapter: 12
Chapter: 13
Chapter: 14
Chapter: 15
Chapter: 16
Chapter: 17
Chapter: 18
Chapter: 19
Chapter: 20
Chapter: 21
Chapter: 22
Chapter: 23
Chapter: 24
Chapter: 25
Chapter: 26
Chapter: 27
Chapter: 28
Chapter: 29
Chapter: 30
Chapter: 31
Chapter: 32
Chapter: 33
Chapter: 34
Chapter: 35
Chapter: 36
Chapter: 37
Chapter: 38
Chapter: 39
Chapter: 40
Chapter: 41
Chapter: 42
Chapter: 43
Chapter: 44
Chapter: 45
Chapter: 46
Chapter: 47
Chapter: 48
Chapter: 49
Chapter: 50
Chapter: 51
Chapter: 52
Chapter: 53
Chapter: 54
Chapter: 55
Chapter: 56
Chapter: 57
Chapter: 58
Chapter: 59
I'M SO DONE.
Chapter: 60
Chapter: 61
Chapter: 62
Chapter: 63
I'M NOT OKAY
Chapter: 64
Chapter: 65
Chapter: 66
Chapter: 67
I SAW SUPER JUNIOR
Chapter: 68
Chapter: 69
Fake Ending 1
Fake Ending 2
Chapter 70: The REAL Ending!
Epilogue
THANK YOU!
A Christmas to Remember (Special Chapter)
Special Update...Again!
MinHae: An Alternate Universe

Chapter: 11

8.7K 190 40
By danilovessuperjunior

"Lee J-Joon!" I said getting up from the couch.

"Hey, it's nice to finally meet you." he smiled.

"You too! I am actually a really big fan of MBLAQ," I smiled greatly.

He laughed once, "Really? That's nice to here."

"Yeah, so you're on tonight's show?" I asked him.

"Yup. Didn't you see me? I was over there with G dragon, Taecyeon and Mir."

"Oh, no, I was looking for people but I couldn't see half of them because they weren't facing my direction." I frowned.

"Oh, well let me introduce you to them then." he smiled leading me over to the group, "Guys this is-"

"Minae!!" Mir yelled.

"So, we meet you for the first time." G Dragon smiled.

"Yeah... This feels weird though. I know who you guys are, but you just know me because of my new debut."

"Are you one of our fans?" Taecyeon asked me.

"Of course 2PM? Who doesn't listen to you guys...Bigbang, and MBLAQ, I would die without your music." I smiled.

They smiled greatly, "You can rap to I heard." Mir said.

"Yeah a little. In like one song I rap."

When I said that another two guys came to the group.

"K.Will and Tablo!" Taecyeon said with his arms up in the air.

"Hey dongsengs!" K.Will said wrapping his arm around Lee Joon.

"Hyungs this is Minae from Super Junior." G Dragon introduced me.

"Oh~ So your Minae," Tablo said, "Nice to meet you."

"Same here." K.Will bowed slightly.

"Aigoo~ you guys are both an inspiration to me I can't believe I'm meeting you." I bowed back.

We stood there and talked until they called us out to go on stage. The six main guests that appear every week were already on the stage, so I waited with Lee Joon and the others. They put little black microphones on the sides of our shirts and fixed our hair and outfits for little imperfections.

I waited for them to announce the show opening when I saw Onew and Jonghyun on the other side across from us with a couple other people but, like before I could make out who they were.

"...And now! Time to introduce our special Strong Heart guests for tonight!" I heard one of the MCs say.

The guys got directed into place first then it was me last with G Dragon.

"G Dragon!" he yelled as one of G Dragon's songs played loudly.

I saw him walk out from afar then got in place where he was standing for my entry.

"Lastly! Super Junior's newest member, Kim Minae!" the other MC yelled as the music quickly changed to one of Super Junior's songs.

I stepped out from the large moving screen doors in front of me, and saw everyone dancing from the music so I start to dance a little while walking through the dark space where everyone was sitting. I went to the first seat that I saw was open, the front row.

"This is Strong Heart!" Shin Dongyeop said to the camera.

The music ended and they turned on the lights so that you could see everyone now.

"We have a get audience tonight don't we?" Lee Dongwook asked.

We looked around at each other with big smiles, "So what do you guys think of the people we have tonight?"

"I think it'll be a fun night, but you know what caught my eye?" Mir said, "Minae is the only girl here with all these guys, except for Juri."

Everyone laughed including me.

"Okay, so the people we have to night is Bigbang's G dragon, MBLAQ's Lee Joon and Mir, Shinee's Onew and Jonghyun, 2PM's Taecyeon, Super Junior's Minae, Teen Top's L.Joe, Neil, and Chunji, K.Will, and Tablo!" Shindong repeated.

I looked around as he said their names and noticed I was sitting next to Niel, who was on my left and Chunji, who was on my right.

"I heard that G Dragon meet a new girl yesterday right?" Dongwook nagged.

"Yeah but she's just a friend." he said waving his hands.

"Mhm- that's what they all say." Shindong said making us laugh once.

"So Minae, you have been the big hit for a few days...Anything different?" Dongwook asked.

Like any other time I told them about myself and all that for a few minutes, then we moved on to the other stars like L.Joe, K.Will, and Taecyeon. After about 30 minutes of that we got into other stories and subjects.

"Lee Joon, how about you tell us about your story with," he looked at the board next to Lee Joon, "The weird noises from you bedroom at night." he laughed.

"Well a couple weeks ago I went to bed and my bed has been squeaking but, it didn't really care. Anyway, when I go to bed I hold a pillow next to me when I sleep and I toss and turn too. So Mir comes into my room and yells, 'JOON!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!' and I was asleep so I didn't answer but he didn't know. He comes over and jumps on me in my sleep and rips the covers off me and I wake up, 'What are you doing?! It's 12:30 at night!' I yelled at him.

He says, 'Oh, I thought you were doing that on purpose.' and gets up and walks out of my room like nothing happened. I yelled, 'Squeaking my bed on purpose?!' so the next morning I asked him why he did that and he said that he doesn't remember jumping on me or pulling off my covers and yelling." we laughed at what Mir did in Joon's story then looked at Mir.

"Mir did you really not know what happened." Shindong asked.

"Yes, I didn't know I did that. I have been sleep walking lately and I go into the guys' rooms sometimes or I just sleep talk." he confessed.

"What about you Joon?" Dongwook asked.

"Me? My bed's fixed." he said bluntly.

Everyone laughed at what he said then moved on to the next thing.

"So now to Minae," Dongwook said, "How've you been?"

I smiled trying not to laugh, "Good, I'm working on my vocals more and instruments."

"I heard you've been dancing a lot too."

I smiled, "Well, yeah-"

"Not just our dance moves though," Eunhyuk cut me off, "Sungmin asked her how her day was at the dance studio because, she went alone for two days and she replied 'Good, Good... I learned new dances moves' she said. 'Well, what dance moves?' Sungmin asked her... 'The ones to Supa Luv, Mona Lisa, and Heartbreaker'." he quoted me.

I covered my face as everyone, including me, laughed at the way Eunhyuk spoke.

"Is that true?" Shindong asked.

I bit my bottom lip and responded, "Yes." I nodded.

"Well, then can you show us some of the dance moves?" Dongwook asked.

"No, no, no." I shook my head.

"Come on, just one time." Leeteuk looked at me.

"Yeah! Minae! Minae!" Jonghyun got everyone saying.

"I don't want to," I whined.

"Okay, okay, we won't make her. How about your position in the group?" Dongwook changed the subject.

"You seem like you're the same position as me in Super Junior." Niel said looking at me.

"Probably, I mean I'm just vocals and dancer right?" I asked Leeteuk.

"Yeah," he replied.

"Do you pick up dancing well?" Shindong asked.

"Yeah, it kind of sticks in my head and I can just do it...it's kind of like reading, it just comes naturally once you get the hang of it." I said.

For the next hour, there were a lot of laughs and secrets that got revealed. K.Will told his back story, while the others and I told a story of our own. Lee Joon and Eunhyuk did a dance on a pole where Eunhyuk put his jacket on top of it but, after he slid down from the pole his jacket ripped and got stuck on it. That made everyone laugh but Leeteuk and a couple other people had to unscrew the pole to get his jacket back. Chunji won the trophy rather than G Dragon with a story of some of his most embarrassing moments.

* * *

"That was a fun game show nuna." Niel told me as we walked back to the waiting room with Chunji and L.Joe.

"It was!" I smiled, "I can't believe you actually grabbed Ricky because he called you short." I said to L.Joe.

"Well, I don't like people calling me short." he pouted.

"You guys are about the same height." Chunji pointed out while we walked into the waiting room.

"Yeah we are!" I said grabbing my phone and jacket, "Try living with someone as tall as Siwon though."

"Yeah, I would hate that." he smiled.

Niel looked at his touch screen phone then looked at me, "Aw~ we have to go, nuna! CAP is here to pick us up."

"Aw, really?" Chunji pouted.

"Yeah."

"Let's get together with you and Super Junior soon." L.Joe said.

"Yeah, we should," I smiled, "It was fun meeting you guys. Tell Ricky, CAP and Changjo I said hi!" I said as they walked towards a different door then the one we came in at.

"Okay, see ya Minae!" Chunji said as they left.

I walked back out the door towards the place where I entered the stage. I saw Lee Joon, Mir, Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, Onew and Jonghyun all talking. I walked up to them and stood next to Jonghyun and Onew.

"Hey guys are we almost ready to go? I'm getting tired." I said putting my head on Jonghyun's shoulder.

"Yeah, we're just waiting for one of the guys to text us." Eunhyuk told me.

"What about you guys?" I asked looking at Lee Joon, Mir, Onew and Jonghyun.

"We are going home with you guys." Jonghyun said.

"And we are waiting for G.O., Cheondung and Seungho to pick us up." Mir told me.

I nodded putting my head back down on Jonghyun's shoulder.

"Man, you look really tired." Lee Joon said as I yawned.

"Well, yeah, I've been up since 6 am."

"I got up the same time as you and I'm not tired." Eunhyuk said.

"Aren't you use to getting up early and staying up late though?"

"Yeah kind of." he replied.

I put my jacket on and my phone in my pocket then stood there trying not to fall asleep. After a few minutes of us standing there talking, we got tired.

"I'm going to go sit down in the front of the building to wait for them." Jonghyun said in a sleepy voice.

"Yeah me to." Leeteuk agreed as him and the guys started walking away.

"Bye Joon! Bye Mir." some of them yelled.

They waved back as I stayed next to them.

"Hyung, I'll be right back I need to get my stuff from the waiting room." Mir said walking back towards the room.

"Okay." he replied.

"So, did you hear anything from the guys yet?" I asked him.

"No, but we'll be fine. I don't think they'll make us wait here all night." he told me.

"That would be mean." I smiled.

"Well, it wouldn't be that much of a surprise." he smiled.

I smiled, "I'm going to go wait with the rest of the guys so I'll see you later, Okay?" I told him.

"Yeah go ahead." he said.

"Minae, right on time, Siwon just got here." Onew said stretching.

We walked out the front of the building and saw Siwon in a car so we all got into the large vehicle and drove back to the dorm.

Siwon's POV

"So Minae how did you like your first time on Strong Heart?" I asked looking back at her from the passenger seat.

After a few seconds Eunhyuk tried talking to her, "Minae~?" he said waving his hand in front of her face.

"Is she asleep?" Leeteuk asked.

"Yeah, should I wake her up?" he questioned.

"Yeah, we are almost at the dorm." Jonghyun pointed out.

Eunhyuk them tried shaking her, "Minae...Minae."

When that didn't work her tried something different.

"Okay, everyone hold your ears." he warned us.

As we plugged our ears up with our fingers, as Eunhyuk took a deep breath.

"MINAE WAKE UP YESUNG AND SUNGMIN ARE STEALING YOUR STRAWBERRIES!!" he yelled.

"WHA-!!" she yelled hitting Eunhyuk in the face.

"AH!!!" he yelled holding his face where she hit him.

I am surprised the driver can still concentrate on the road with all of this commotion.

"Omo! Eunhyuk are you okay!!??" she asked him removing his hands from his face.

"Yeah, I think so....Mom?" he said looking around confused.

We all laughed as we pulled up to the front of the dorms and got out of the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yup! Lee Joon!!! i hope you enjoyed my chapter! and should i add previews like other people do or no? oh and stick around for the next chapter because something very, very big happens!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 366 21
Dong Yejin (Ailee) is going to a new high school which is Byeol High, a school where idols and trainees study. Yejin is still trainee at YG entertain...
7.4K 200 22
Being a SM Entertainment idol, Min Lee Na also known as Nana is a popular singer. She was originally supposed to be in a group, but they thought she...
6.1K 158 21
She's shy & socially awkward in front of strangers. So you may wonder, then how did she became a trainee in an entertainment company? Firstly, her da...
14.4K 803 28
Sometimes there's a reason when something happens... Sometimes there's a purpose what someone chooses... Arcane: understood by few; Where Kim Taehyun...