The Actress' Husband

By Zanzan112

❝Hollywood is scary. She is scarier.❞ • • • The night before their marriage, Emily Pinault catches her fiancé... More

The Actress' Husband: CAST + PLAYLIST
Episode 1: Rude Awakening
Episode 2: Playing the Fool
Episode 3: Lights, Camera, Action
Episode 4: Attention Seeker
Episode 5: The Scapegoat
Episode 6: How the Tables Have Turned
Episode 7: The Calm Before the Storm
Episode 8: Let's Call Off the Wedding
Episode 9: Flying First Class
Episode 10: Thicker than Water
Episode 11: Emily's Husband
Episode 12: Lovers Fight
Episode 13: Bubble Pop
Episode 14: Thank You, Next
Episode 15: We're Over
Episode 16: You Reap What You Sow
Trailer: Opening Credits
Episode 17: Two Truths and A Lie
Episode 18: Shine Bright Like A Diamond
Episode 19: Can't Help Falling In Love
Episode 20: Blast From The Past
Episode 21: Wolf In A Sheep's Clothing
Episode 22: Confrontations
Episode 23: Missed Calls
Episode 24: Baby It's Cold Outside
Episode 25: Enemies & Allies
Episode 26: Nanny Kim
Episode 27: Training Wheels
Episode 28: Vulnerable
Episode 29: More
Episode 30: Future Plans
Episode 31: Caught In The Act
Episode 32: Rumor Has It
Episode 33: Meeting The Parents
Episode 34: Family Feud
Episode 35: Questions
Episode 36: Jealousy
Episode 37: Mine
Episode 38: We Finally Meet
Episode 39: Anxiety
Episode 40: The In-Laws
Episode 41: Baby Pictures
Episode 42: City Tour
Episode 43: Drama Club
Episode 44: Easy
Episode 45: Helplessly
Episode 46: King Addiction
Episode 47: Discovery
Episode 48: Regrets
Episode 49: Scandalous
Episode 50: Glam
Episode 51: The Best Part
Episode 53: Afterglow
Episode 54: Insatiable
Episode 55: Insecurities
Episode 56: Paris In The Rain
Episode 57: Slip
Episode 58: Daylight
Episode 59: Aurora
Episode 60: Checkup
Episode 61: Punishment
Episode 62: Au Revoir
Episode 63: Girlfriends
Episode 64: Boys' Night Out
Episode 65: Christmas Tree
Episode 66: Happy Holidays
Episode 67: Saint Nicholas
Episode 68: Jinxed
Episode 69: One Night Stand
Episode 70: Accident
Episode 71: Grateful
Episode 72: Drawing The Line
Episode 73: Good Wine Makes Good Blood
Episode 74: The Premiere
Episode 75: The Aftermath
Episode 76: Bridezilla
Episode 77: Spring Wedding
Afterword

Episode 52: A Million Times Over

63.5K 2.6K 438
By Zanzan112

A/N: To those who keep asking or have been wondering if we're nearing the end of this book my answer to you is HECK NO! Based on the scribbled notes for this plot we've probably only covered 2/3 of this book. If there isn't a second one for E&N in the series like I'm intending then we'd only be halfway there.

Anyway, I love you all to the moon and back. 💕

Have a sexy time reading ;)

Episode 52: A Million Times Over

It had been a blissful blur as they made their way back to the hotel. Neither of them could focus with the palpable tension which had formed around them the moment they left the theatre. From the minute they sat inside the SUV, the couple rode in mutual silence to their initial destination.

Shangri-La Hotel boasted a modern architecture balanced with classic French furnishing. As they were escorted by a manager who greeted Nicholas amicably by the front doors, the interior revealed more styles, complemented with elegant Asian touches throughout.

Emily felt her mouth curved in appreciation of the decor, especially the nice centre touch of the chandelier in the foyer.

"Mr. King, it's with utmost pleasure that I welcome you to the Shangri-La Hotel. We're confident that our establishment has the facilities to make your stay here with this young lady very memorable." The middle-aged man indicated to the front desk where a female receptionist looked at them expectantly. "All the procedures have already been done online. Now all you have to do is check in here and enjoy the rest of your stay."

"I'll have my assistant take care of that," he replied coolly and beckoned to David who was busy helping Christian show the bellman to the luggage. The man strode hurriedly over to Nicholas. "Please handle the final steps in getting us checked in. Emily and I are feeling a little jet lagged so we'll see ourselves to the suite."

What? Emily looked up at him beneath her lashes with a frown. I don't recall telling him that I'm tired.

If anything, she hadn't felt more awake in her entire life after his proposal.

Noticing her uncomfortable shifting at his assumption, her husband squeezed her hand tightly making her stiffen. Not because it hurt, but because of how reassuring it felt. As if he was telling her to relax. He knew exactly what he was doing.

David nodded as he went over to speak to the receptionist.

Nicholas then turned to the manager who stood beside them like an obedient lamb. "Keys."

"Ah," he scuffled around and reached over to the desk to grab the card. "Please do enjoy your stay here." The man bidded as he handed over the key to their room.

"Yes, thank you for your assistance."

With that, Nicholas wrapped his arm around Emily's small figure and guided her to the elevator. She felt the sparks his touch brought and her breathing quickened. It was silly of her to still be so affected by him doing the bare minimum. Even so, her heart couldn't function properly when he was holding her with great care.

Moreover, it was torture when the two of them entered the enclosed space to go up to their floor and he still hasn't neglected letting her go.

Overwhelmed by a thousand emotions, Emily folded her arms strategically to break his hold and shuffled away from him.

He looked at her oddly.

"Are you okay?"

She cleared her throat as the temperature in the elevator seemed to rise drastically at the sound of his velvety voice.

"I-I'm fine."

Nicholas arched an eyebrow at her and then shifted his feet in her direction. The closer he got, the further she backed away, until the woman was all the way up against the cold surface of the walls. He placed his hands on the side of Emily's head and dropped the opposite one in the same way when she tried to turn away, completely caging her in. Bending his neck so that his eyes were directly in front of her, Emily was hit with all that exquisite masculinity at eye-level.

She couldn't do anything but stare.

That same tension from earlier came back in full force and shifted something in the air between them.

As he stared back, the girl grew more tense. As if a veil was uncovered from his eyes, those dark orbs revealed a scorching fire which almost knocked her off balance. The intensity he oozed drew close to the level of a tangible existence of strength and dominance.

Reacting purely on instinct, Emily felt herself being pulled forward as if she was under a spell.

Noticing her hazy-eyed reaction to him, Nicholas' lips upturned into a cocky smile; almost as if he was wordlessly calling her out on her poor efforts of escaping his seduction.

With his gaze flickering down to her pink and undoubtedly soft lips, he dipped his head and gave her a toe-curling kiss.

Somewhere in between, things got insanely heated and Nicholas found himself growing harder than before as Emily fought him tit for tat, a brutal warfare to see who would come out on top for dominance. He smirked against her mouth which drew in a sharp breath when his hands quickly took ahold of her arm and held them above her head. She saw the wicked intent his eyes before his mouth covered hers once more. Her stomach clenched at the sheer pleasure she was experiencing as he didn't hold back, hands roaming through her hair he admired so much and messing it up. He tugged at it while simultaneously biting down onto her bottom lip and releasing it with a pop.

God, that's hot, she thought.

Running his hands down the length of her arms until they stopped onto her hips, Nicholas licked his lips as he took in the flushed state she was in.

"You're such a temptation. It's not good for my health. Though there's probably a camera somewhere here capturing all of this, you make me reckless enough not to care. I want to kiss you more, touch you more..." He trailed off, getting sidetracked by her swollen lips.

Emily couldn't help glowing.

His words, his tone, his gaze fell upon her like the caresses of a gentle lover. Intrusive yet making the butterflies inside her stomach erupt in a frenzy.

It all made her fall so much deeper in love with him.

She guessed he saw her adoration reflected in her expression because he groaned as if he was in pain, "Don't look at me like that if you're not prepared to be fucked inside this elevator." His voice was thick with desire, completely negating his warning.

"What if I am?"

Her cheeks were on fire after her retort but it was clear she hadn't regretted allowing her intentions to slip past her lips.

She couldn't hide her burning for him even if she wanted to.

A hiss of an inhale left him and those sexy lips of his parted to accommodate it. He opened his mouth to answer her, eyes dark with sins but that carnal desire faded at the ping of the elevator door. "Let's get the hell out of here before I take you against these walls and give the damn tabloids something to write about."

She gasped as he took her by the hand and led her down the hallway. Finding the room door, Nicholas inserted the key card and then removed it, opening up the suite. Emily hadn't the time to admire the place. Only the basics caught her eyes; that it was incredibly large and that the interiors of this glamorous suite boasted black-and-white floors in abstract patterns, marble and oak furniture, and a world-class view of the historic Eiffel Tower. When she was stepping forward to admire it more closely, Emily felt a hand tug at her body and caused it to slam into something hard.

She peeped up to see Nicholas staring down at her with a lascivious gaze.

His fingers came up and caressed the side of her face as his eyes took in every feature of her.

"You're so beautiful." He sighed out making her blush.

She studied him, taking in every line and plane of his face. Cataloging the details didn't lessen her awe, not even a tiny bit. The woman was beginning to suspect she'd never get over being dazzled by his looks.

"So are you."

He lifted an eyebrow at her praises but said nothing as his index finger caressed the skin at the junction of her neck.

A sizzling, predatory glimmer sparked in his eyes as he commanded, "Turn around, Emily."

Her eyes almost closed due to the surge of arousal she felt at his authoritative tone.

God, he smelled so good too.

His powerful figure exuded confidence and hunger, spurring her own wild desire for him, thus her response was automatic as she faced the view of the Eiffel Tower she had abandoned. The room was dimly lit other than the light which shone from the entrance paired with the ones from the buildings outside. Such a setting only added to the atmosphere. Everything intensified when the feeling of all his five fingers spreading across the expanse of her exposed chest came. Her body trembled as he started drawing patterns there until he lingered atop her cleavage.

Her mind was a mess as she imagined the expression he was wearing behind her right then.

The image conjured up by her was the most dangerous one ever and she bore her weakness for him with a breathless, "Please."

On demand, he turned her around and made her face him.

The look on his face went beyond her expectations and she felt her legs pressed together at the sight of it.

"What exactly are you asking me for?" He intentionally teased as he brought the hand which held the diamond ring to his lips and kissed it.

Her heart bloomed at the sweet act between their moment of lust.

Biting down onto her lip nervously, Emily shifted her gaze behind him. "I want you."

"You've got to be more specific than that, love."

Her eyes snapped back into his direction, burning with a fire which excited him beyond comprehension.

"I want you to kiss me."

He stepped impossibly closer to her. "Where?"

She touched her lips, "Here."

But then there was a second of consideration before her eyes glossed over and she corrected herself.

"Everywhere."

"Now that's my type of answer." Nicholas' eyes narrowed before he wrapped his arm around her small frame and lifted her up off the floor.

She released a high-pitched sound of surprise as he held her to him like a prized possession and made timed strides to the bedroom.

Emily's brows lifted at the lovely arrangement of red roses in the centre of the bed.

They had made the shape of a heart.

"Roses?"

"Only the best for you."

After laying her down amidst them, Emily propped herself on her elbows as she watched him slowly dispose of his jacket and unbutton the white shirt underneath, holding her gaze the entire time. She swallowed as the material slipped off his shoulders effortlessly and exposed his perfect body.

There was just something about a man undressing that could bring her to her knees.

Her salivating was cut short when he began to climb on top of her.

Calmly, his eyes scanned her from head to toe before he came right back up with a certain seriousness.

"Do you trust me?"

Emily's nerves were a wreck at the question.

All this time she had imagined what this situation would be like when it happened. She even frequently pushed for it, intentionally getting on his nerves. But now that it had become a reality, her hands were clammy and her chest was rising at a mile per seconds as she gasped for breath.

Taking note of her state, Nicholas covered her hand which rested on the bed with his and gave it a squeeze.

Her eyes flickered to what he did before returning to him.

Instantly, she felt all her concerns melt away then.

This man was looking at her as if she was the most precious thing in the world.

With the person she loved looking at her like this, what was there to fear?

"I do," she nodded, appearing less burdened, "I trust you."

He kissed the top of her head affectionately. "Good. Now lay back and let me make you feel good."

She followed his instructions, her eyes blown the entire time as he began.

Emily wasn't quite sure what she should've been focusing on as the pads of his fingers pressed against the soft skin of her hips. Her hands gripped the headboard, soft cries of his name leaving her lips in an endless plea.

Back arching, she found herself unable to keep her eyes open or even be still while grinding down onto his tongue. He began devouring her with renewed vigor at her little movements, making it harder for the brunette to restrain herself when he pulled her flush against his mouth. It was like he was encouraging her to do anything she wanted. To take advantage of him in such a vulnerable position. She didn't know how to feel about that but her body seemed to as it became more greedy with its motions.

"Nicholas..." The word rolled off her tongue helplessly.

And helpless she was to him.

Fully aware of this, he smirked against her, the tip of his tongue finding her bundle of nerves and applying the slightest pressure. To make her even more delirious, his fingers dug even harder into her hips, sure to leave marks. The difference between the two areas made her twitch above him.

A moan escaped her lips, eyes snapping open at the sensation which overtook her body. The streak of pleasure which ran through her had her hips raising up on their own accord.

Emily panted hard before risking a glance down at him.

She wish she hadn't.

Nicholas was sporting the most handsome yet devilish grin, almost as if he was enjoying this more than she was.

Just by seeing that, Emily was rendered speechless as her thighs began quivering, chest heaving, completely breathless on top of his mouth as she reached her high.

Nicholas made her mewl out in distraught as his hands clamped down on her legs and held her into place tightly, making sure that her shudders didn't make her shift her position in any way.

That made it all the more intense.

Feeling her collapse above him, he came from beneath her and could die a happy man at the thoroughly pleasured look she wore. Her eyes were closed but fluttered open as she felt him move above her. He caught sight of a trail of tears running down her cheek as she sighed. His thumbs gently wiped at them.

"Does it make me a sadist that I find you insanely hot every time you cry while coming?"

Emily chuckled.

"I thought we've already established that after the countless amount of times you've also left me high and dry."

"Sorry," he apologized while pecking the bridge of her nose, "I'll make it up to you tonight."

He made one light stroke from her entrance to her clit, repeating the path with more pressure. She was still with the exception of her breathing, and he lightly sucked at the sensitive spot below her ear. "Everything will be okay. I'll prepare you enough so that you won't feel much pain." He assured before dipping one finger inside of her. Her walls clamped down around it and Nicholas sucked in a sharp breath. "Holy shit."

His breath was shallow as he swiped his tongue across the bottom of his lips.

"Just the thought of me being inside you like this might be enough to make me come so hard I lose my fucking mind."

Emily gasped at his crude words but the way she wiggled beneath him spoke volumes of how much she secretly liked it.

He continued to pump his finger in and out of her as his thumb made circles at her most sensitive area. "Would you like to experience that?" His voice was thick with lust.

She didn't answer, but the way her eyes became hooded and her hips started moving forward to meet the thrust of his finger told him all he needed to know. Taking advantage of the momentum, he inserted another finger and she moaned, her head falling back onto the bed.

"Look at me." He ordered.

Emily whimpered as she gazed down to witness what he was doing to her.

"Touch your breast," Came his next demand. It had her mouth falling open with how taken aback she was, but the way he was looking at her made her willing to do anything to please him. "Help me make you feel good."

Nicholas didn't really need her help, but he wanted her to be more open and explore her own sexuality. He also couldn't deny that watching a woman touch herself just so happened to be one of the sexiest things in existence.

Acquiescent to his command, the man observed as she obediently cupped her breast and pulled at the nipple with her index finger and thumb.

"Yes, that's perfect." He groaned and pumped his fingers into her harder and faster.

A surprised cry flew from her lips as her eyelids momentarily screwed shut on their own accord, overwhelmed by the sensation.

Her walls tightened around his fingers, and it was no mystery that she was almost there. Continuing his torture, he curled those digits to stroke a special spot inside of her that wound her up beyond comparison. The man looked up at her from beneath his lashes and saw that she was still watching him. Her mouth dropped open and she arched her back as a suppressed moan finally escaped her lips. The walls of her constricted his fingers and she clamped her thighs together as her second orgasm for the night hit her like a freight train.

"Oh my god," She gasped when he came up swiftly to glide his length against her private area after he had gotten rid of his pants and boxers.

"More." The little woman surprised him by begging against his shoulder.

Nicholas pulled back and thrust forward again, the head of his shaft pressing so closely to her that it was inadvertently against her opening. The tip barely entered her before he pulled away and thrusted forward again. What surprised the hell out of him was the fact that she eased off the mattress to accept him, never once getting tense by him being at her entrance.

He slowed down a tad bit so he could make longer strokes against her, purposely letting the crown of him prod her opening once more.

To his pleasant surprise again, Emily pushed back and he took things a step further and forced just the tip inside.

Instantly she froze.

Emily held her breath as every muscle within her body tensed.

"Relax, baby." Nicholas cajoled softly.

With her breathing rapidly, he buried his face into her neck to bring her some kind of comfort but he was also trying to compose himself while the head of his cock was still just barely inside her.

Fuck, she smelled heavenly...felt even better.

"I can't guarantee that this won't hurt because it's your first time after all, but I promise I'll try my best to reduce the pain which comes with the experience." He confessed earnestly before positioning himself better to hover over her.

Emily took in the gorgeous features of the man above and felt her arousal increase at the thought of finally having him in this intimate way.

Nicholas gave a look which matched hers, one of unadulterated lust, but there was also something else.

Something much deeper that many people didn't have the privilege of possessing whilst doing this act.

Love.

Her husband's eyes were mirrors to his soul which reflected how much he truly loved her.

His feelings couldn't be masked as he gave her one final kiss before lining himself up with her opening and pushed into her, stealing her virtue with one short, swift thrust.

Her back arched off the bed with a sharp intake of breath.

Emily's mouth hung open, shocked as her eyes found his.

He had hoped taking her virginity shortly after multiple climaxes would make it easier, but he couldn't tell if it was effective. It didn't help her case that he was well-endowed. His plan of using the element of surprise had gone without much interruption because of common knowledge of her recently getting on the pill.

"Sweetheart, please breathe," he whispered, eyes glazed over with concern but among that was the restraint of not moving while she was squeezing the life out of him. "Just try and relax. That'll help both you and me to a tremendous extent. I swear the pain won't last for very long."

Emily felt like her insides were on fire.

The size of him was something which was worthy of going down in the books. She guessed her delayed gratification after being caught up in a disappointing relationship came in the shape of Nicholas King.

In every which way.

Wondering if it was a possibility for him to split her in two, she clenched her eyes shut and bit down on her lip as the burning sensation continued where they were joined. After inhaling and exhaling slowly for a duration of time, her body began to relax and sink back onto the bed.

With that not passing over his head, Nicholas brushed a hand through her hair as he asked, "Better?"

She nodded, still speechless at the unfamiliar pressure within her.

At her confirmation, he pulled almost all the way out and pushed back in slowly, but had to stop again. Sweat gathered on his forehead as he clenched his teeth. He swore he had stopped breathing altogether.

"Christ, you're killing me here, Em," he groaned.

She looked up to admire him in a mixture of confusion and thirst.

He really was a fine specimen of a man. Just staring at him was extremely arousing. More so when he was losing his sense of control which was usually sustained.

"You're remarkably tight. It's driving me insane." He explained because of her unyielding innocence within her gaze.

She hissed between her teeth and squeezed her eyes shut as he resumed his onslaught of her body, making short movements in and out, but careful not to hurt her.

Moreover, he was focusing on her reactions to see if the pain had been overridden by something much more glorious.

That appeared to have been the case when a wanton moan escaped her mouth. She gripped onto the muscles of his arm, startled by the sound she made which was caused by the build up of it all.

The man increased his pace as she got more consumed by the thick air around them. Her skin was tainted by a pretty flush as her sensitivity heightened. It was a sight to behold because she was already so naturally responsive.

Emily's eyes began to flutter close on their own accord from the immense pleasure she was feeling but Nicholas shook his head at her.

"No, keep them open. I want you to see me as much as I'm seeing you. This image of you...bared and beautiful...it will forever remain in my memory. I'll always cherish it."

A coil was forming in her stomach at his poetic words and she couldn't resist the urge to wrap her legs around his broad back which flexed sexily with every thrust he took. She was on cloud nine and just when she thought it couldn't get any better his hands found their way down to her bundles and played with them. Her stomach tightened at the pressure coupled with him being inside of her. A sensation she was growing familiar with returned to her full force as a surprised gasp left her.

Nicholas watched as her lips parted, eyebrows scrunched up and her back arched off the bed.

"I think I'm gonna-"

"Do it."

He moved against her at a speed which frightened her. It made her squeal at how rough he could've been from the get-go but had held himself back for her sake. None of that mattered much at this point because he was reaching his high just as fast she was. The moment he'd entered her it had only been a matter of self-preservation.

Emily let out a feminine cry as her nails dug into the expanse of his back as she trembled beneath him. Nicholas groaned at their sharpness but couldn't deny how much the image of her marking his skin turned him on. It was to the point where he found himself chasing his release more fervently. Kissing her amidst her own post-orgasmic bliss, Nicholas took her wrists in his hands and pinned them above her head. It had become primal. He drove into her until she was out of breath and then slowed it back down, making her almost sob at how good that felt.

Everything except for her was forgotten in that moment.

Emily's eyebrows scrunched up in pain as she felt another rush creep up her spine.

Her hand roughly found his hair while her mouth parted in disbelief at how fast she had gotten there again.

This is insane, she chastised as her body began to tremble when the shocking yet thrilling sensation won her over.

She whined as his fingers rubbed at her because of how incredibly sensitive down there was.

Satisfied by how amazing her appearance was right then, Nicholas released an almost pained groan before he finally made it there, stilling inside of her.

"Oh, fuck." he breathed, his voice hoarse, low and sexy as hell.

He gave a light kiss to her shoulder blade before his head dropped beside hers as he laid above her, utterly spent.

It took him a minute as they both caught their breaths from the perfervid sexual indulgence before he pulled out and laid beside her on the bed.

Without a second thought, he gathered her close to him as he bent his neck to kiss her eyes, nose and lips.

After pulling away, he stared deep into her eyes before professing, "I love you."

Her heart leaped at his warm words.

"I love you too," her eyes were exceptionally radiant, "A million times over."

Nicholas grinned in the most foolish way. "I think this might be the best day of my life," he muttered, "No, scratch that. This is the best day of my life."

Emily smiled at him fondly.

"I couldn't agree more. Including the soreness that I'm feeling right now, I loved every minute of it."

"I'm sorry," he apologized making her confused, "About the soreness."

Her eyes softened at how sweet he could be.

She laid her chin on the expanse of his chest while mumbling, "It's fine. I kinda like it to be honest."

He raised an eyebrow at her before searching around the bedroom as he called out playfully, "Hello? Where did the innocent Emily I knew disappear to?"

She slapped him on his abdominal muscles making them contract accordingly. "Shut up!"

After quickly grabbing the offensive hand, he held it in his then toyed with her fingers. "I was only jesting. Of course I'm always willing to indulge in your open-mindness when it involves your pleasure."

"And when it doesn't?"

"You still leave me incredibly exposed."

Feeling touched by the dual meaning of his words, she leant in to give him a peck on the cheek but at the same time he removed the sheet which covered his lower region to prove his point.

"See? Exposed."

"What are you doing? Stop!" Emily exclaimed before tossing the sheet back over his private part. Just seeing it again intimidated the hell out of her. Now that she thought about it, it was nothing short of a miracle that the thing had even fit inside of her.

He laughed wholeheartedly at how cute her reaction was.

Guess his innocent Emily hadn't gone too far away.

"Since we've both seemed to have sobered up let's have a shower then, shall we?" Without waiting for her reply, Nicholas lifted her up off the bed bridal-style and headed towards the bathroom.

"Hey, wait." Emily's hesitant voice had him halting at the door.

"What is it?" He queried while staring down at her in the moonlight.

The natural hue managed to make him look ten times more attractive than usual which was fatal for her.

She blushed while whispering, "Are we going to shower together?"

"What else then?"

Her lips pressed together, gaze nervously shifting.

The corner of his mouth twitched at her shyness.

He marvelled at the fact that even after undergoing the most intimate act they could have ever done a minute ago, she was still very demure and reticent towards him.

Seeing the concerns written across her face, he smirked down at her mercilessly and offered only a solid, "You'll survive."

She dug her head in the side of his neck with a light squeal as he proceeded to run into the bathroom like a madman.

A final prayer was sent to Him whom was surely listening at that desperate moment.

Lord, please give me the strength to endure this magnetic force of a man.

***

A/N: They finally did it!

The long awaited love-making scene.

During the whole time of writing this chapter I was blushing like crazy. It summoned my inner Emily. I mean...sex isn't very difficult to write about but what's challenging is expressing the passion, trust and love two people have for each other. Thus, I tried my best to bring justice to Em and Nick's relationship.

Also, I think this is the longest chapter I've ever written and that goes to say because I've written some lengthy ones before (sorry not sorry)!

Anyway, have a lovely day and stay safe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 44.7K 50
⚠ Warning sexual content!!! ⚠ *Book 1 of the "Unexpected Lovestory" Series* She loved her husband more than her last breath. She was blinded, deafene...
129K 2.3K 31
" Julian Henry my office now" the wrath of professor Monroe's voice struck through the hall way like a ball of lighting. This was the time Julian k...
6.3M 246K 43
The youngest billionaire in town with the looks of Adonis and everything at his feet desired just one thing more in life. His perfect match. He wishe...
630K 33.1K 31
When Kay leaves home to discover herself and meets Brian, the handsome scarred owner of a coffee shop that shares her name, she must decide if she h...