sweet like candy, yuwin

By aeongbite

[ WARNING: this book contains ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ] where sicheng likes money, and yuta has loads. hi... More

ใ€Žcharactersใ€
ใ€Ž1ใ€
ใ€Ž2ใ€
ใ€Ž3ใ€
ใ€Ž4ใ€
ใ€Ž5ใ€
ใ€Ž6ใ€
ใ€Ž8ใ€
ใ€Ž9ใ€
thank you!!
ใ€Ž10ใ€
ใ€Ž11ใ€
ใ€Ž12ใ€
chrismas special ๐Ÿ’›
ใ€Ž13ใ€
ใ€Ž14ใ€
ใ€Ž15ใ€
ใ€Ž16ใ€
ใ€Ž17ใ€
update
new book!
ใ€Ž19ใ€
corona special pt. 1
corona special pt. 2
heeeey ๐Ÿ˜€
help
question

ใ€Ž7ใ€

3.7K 165 301
By aeongbite

after hanging up on the japanese male, sicheng plopped on the couch and screamed into a pillow. he was going on another date with yuta! sicheng was very excited. he was lost in thought until a hyper taeyong started to taunt him and tease him in every way possible

"ooooh! sicheng is going on a date with his sugar daddy!! probably gonna end up in his bed again tonight, i'm gonna be home-alone! yes!" taeyong exclaimed as sicheng pouted.

"you're just jealous," sicheng said while rolling his eyes, "now come on, help me get ready, this face isn't gonna put on makeup itself." taeyong shrieked as he was excited to help the younger go on a date.

"okay first of all we are NOT doing your makeup tonight because you're gonna get acne if you leave it on overnight and your sugar daddy doesn't want an UGLY sugar baby..."

sicheng zoned out as taeyong kept on rambling, checking his nails.

"are you even LISTENING TO ME- okay so, we need to find you an outfit ASAP! what did he buy you? guys find it attractive when you wear the stuff they buy for you."

sicheng just sluggishly laid back on the couch, too lazy to get up from his position. "the dior bags are in my closet, you can look through them. BUT DON'T TAKE ANYTHING."

taeyong just ran into the younger's closet, dashing back into the small living room with the expensive bags. he started looking through all of the products, suddenly stopping. he started to giggle obnoxiously, getting sicheng's attention.

"what is it?"

"sicheng...what is this?"

sicheng sat up, widening his eyes as he saw taeyong holding up a small black and white miniskirt.

"holy shit- TAEYONG GIVE ME THAT BACK-"

taeyong just laughed as sicheng chased him around the small dorm, holding the tiny skirt up in the air tauntingly as he was running.

"haha! sicheng cross dresses! probably one of yuta's kinks," taeyong screams out, making sicheng even more irritated than before.

"hey! cross dressing isn't always a kink!" sicheng's calls out to him, "you should know, you're a twink just like me. oh wait! i forgot. you WOULDN'T know because your 'man' avoids you like you have the plague!"

taeyong slapped sicheng with the skirt. "shut the fuck up hoe," he annoyingly said, "he's just not good at expressing his feelings, ok?"

"that's the funniest joke you've told me all semester!" sicheng hollered back while taeyong scowled.

"are you gonna help me get ready, or not?"

taeyong collapsed on sicheng's small twin size bed, letting out a tired sigh.

"i don't know... all that running made me hungry," taeyong teased "order me food and i'll think about it," he said while grinning innocently. sicheng just glared at the older, inwardly screaming.

"fine. i'll buy you stinky mcdonald's."

taeyong's broke ass giggled excitedly and pecked sicheng's lips.

"EWWW!!" sicheng groaned out, "gross!! i've been kissed by taeyong!"

"please, it was like the equivalent of kissing steak fat. i regret it. i suffered too, y'know. i'm never kissing you again" taeyong whined as he started to pick out an outfit for the younger.

"maybe if you didn't eat all of this mcdonald's.. you'd have an ass..."

taeyong stopped in his tracks, slowly turning around to come eye to eye with sicheng.

"what did you just say."

sicheng gulped. "you heard me."

taeyong pounced on sicheng, throwing him on the floor.

"BITCH what the fuck? i was joking jesus christ!" sicheng yelled out, "you thick ok? chill."

taeyong got up and brushed himself off, "that's what I thought," he answered confidently.

sicheng just pouted, not wanting to get off of the floor now.

"JUST HELP MEEEE!!"

"okok!"

taeyong dug through the bags for a minute before yelling out, 'tada!'

he had picked out a slightly cropped baby blue shirt with high waisted embroidered jeans, topping the look off with multiple chain necklaces, heart studs, and the same pair of beat up converse sicheng always wears.

"wow, you are scary good at this," sicheng exclaimed, obviously impressed.

"thanks," taeyong said calmly, rubbing the compliment off, "it just comes naturally."

sicheng tried the outfit on as taeyong rearranged his hair a little bit. he stepped back a bit, squinting his eyes a bit as he eyed sicheng in the outfit he picked out.

"you look beautiful! okay now go order me my mcdonald's, whore."

sicheng rolls his eyes and laughs as he gets into the car with taeyong while they drive to the nearest mcdonald's.

you see, mcdonald's in japan is like a 5-star restaurant in america. it's that much of a difference. taeyong begged sicheng for a double teriyaki burger, something you can only get in japan, and a melon float, also something you can only get in japan. of course, since taeyong helped sicheng he was forced to buy it. he was already running low on cash so he just bought himself a shaka shaka chicken, once again, only something you can get in japan. sicheng enjoyed the japanese food in japan way more than the japanese food he had in china, it's so much more flavorful here and he was happy when he found out that his favorite japanese foods were upgraded in flavor. they completed their order and drove up to the window to claim their meal.

"omg can i have a sip of that-" sicheng asked while motioning his hand to taeyong's melon drink, making taeyong snatch it out of his reach.

"no!!! you owed me it therefore you must suffer," taeyong teased while sicheng slouched back in his seat.

"well you're sure gonna suffer when you see all of your suitcases being thrown out the dorm's window," sicheng whispered to himself.

"hm? what was that?"

"nothing." sicheng replied with a tight smile. taeyong just smirked in response, sitting back on the worn out sit, slipping his knock off gucci glasses on, sipping away at his drink.

sicheng pulled out of the drive-way and set up his phone to give them directions to yuta's house. it was a 30 minute drive. oh boy, a 30 minute drive with this guy? sicheng thought to himself. good grief.

"are we there yet?" taeyong moaned out as he downed the rest of his melon drink. sicheng just turned to him.

"are you mental? we just left the damn drive-thru."
"oh yeah"

sicheng angrily turned on the radio as some song he didn't recognize played. taeyong kept quiet...for a very short time.

"why do you have a cupcake air freshener?" taeyong's asked

sicheng took a deep breath in breathe, don't kill. he took a big bite of his chicken.

"because i like the smell of cupcakes..." he hesitantly answered back.
"i honestly think cupcakes are overrated, but that's only if you ask me," taeyong reassured while biting into his burger.

"oh yeah? why?"

"because, you can have either a big piece of cake, or a little piece of cake. with cupcakes, they're all the same size.

"yeah," sicheng said, actually getting into the conversation, "but cupcakes can be transported easily and you can just use your hands to eat it."

"well sure, BUT-" they went on, fighting about which was better, cupcakes or cake for the entire ride. at least it made the ride feel shorter and gave sicheng something to do besides get annoyed at every move and sound taeyong made. they both stopped arguing as they heard sicheng's phone.

'you have arrived at your destination'

"HOLY SHIT HIS HOUSE IS HUGE-"

"OH MY GOD IT IS-"

they boths  gawked at the mansion as sicheng parked in front. sicheng didn't remember it being this big last time he was here because the alcohol completely distracted him. or probably because he was getting dicked down but..anyway

there were 20 beautiful and expensive cars parked in a row. it looked like about a thousand people lived inside the building.

"is it even legal for someone to own so much property?" sicheng asked, still extremely perplexed from the castle-sized mansion in front of him.

"can i um... get with him please?" taeyong begged, "he could pay for my college tuition with cash straight from his wallet."

"hell no!" sicheng screamed back, "he's my man."

"your man? you've known him for like, 18 hours!" sicheng just rolled his eyes as he shamefully pulled up in front of the mansion with his old, beat up, toyota camry.

there was a young lady dressed in a pretty black dress who approached their car.

"ah yes! you must be mr. dong, mr. nakamoto  is waiting for you," she said while opening sicheng's car door. suddenly, the car door fell out of its socket and hit the ground with a loud 'clank.' sicheng awkwardly smiled as he shoved the door in his trunk.

"i can get a ride home," he quietly whispered.

taeyong checked his nails for a second before he started interrogating the lady.

"does this uhm... utah man uh.. have any friends? preferably of high status? has to be male, at least 6 ft ta-"

the lady suddenly started shaking, "uh- i don't know i'm sorry! this is just my job." she started tearing up which made her extremely suspicious. well, at least in taeyong's eyes.

"just uh, follow me in ok?"she cheerfully smiled, but then ran away from taeyong. she shielded the door's security code as she pressed away at the numbers. you could hear her pressing the buttons for DAYS. the code was unbelievably long. about 28 digits, which sicheng counted. does he really need all of this security? or is he just paranoid?

suddenly, there was a loud unlocking sound, which made taeyong jump. the door opened widely automatically to reveal the inside of the mansion.

"oh. my. fucking. god-" taeyong mumbled out as he was in disbelief of him much money one man had. the room looked like a ballroom, and it was only the entrance! there was velvet couches with gold stairs and gold railings, a glass chandelier, fuzzy red carpets, and a statue of a zebra fish in between the couches. the room made the boy's little dorm look like a prison cell.

"follow me!" the woman cheered out as she led them up the narrow, wide steps. sicheng's hands caressed the railings. that's fucking real gold. taeyong tried to lick the railing.

"if i lick it enough, the gold might chip off and then i can sell my tongue which has gold on it so i can finally buy that vib-"

"haha! i'm sorry about him, he's very sick right now," sicheng awkwardly yelled out. suddenly, the lady stopped in her tracks.

"there will be ABSOLUTELY NO GERMS!" she yelled.

a team of women dressed in nurse's outfits came out of nowhere and put taeyong in a hospital dress and put a mask over his mouth.

"mr. nakamoto is extremely squirmish about germs," she coldly exclaimed, "so we must keep all germs out!"
taeyong pouted while the lady contributed to climb the stairs as they met the top.

she led them through a wide hallway, and gestures them to open a pair of tall wooden doors.

"mr. nakamoto is in there right now. please be mindful because he is currently speaking to a coworker." she walked away and disappeared into the next hallway.

sicheng started at taeyong and motioned him to open the door.

"no you open it!" taeyong whisper-screamed at him.

"hell no i can't open it! i feel bad for even BREATHING in such an expensive place. the air is probably worth more than my rent."

"well you can't expect me to open the door in this! i look like i just got open-heart surgery!"
sicheng grumbled as he finally got the courage to open the door. in there he saw tall shelves with thousands of books in them, a long wooden table that stretched as long as a limo, and two men sitting at it. the two men looked at the guests near the door.

"no! it can't be..." one of the men called out in disbelief.

taeyong suddenly ripped off all his medical gear and went running to the man.
"daddy! you knew i was coming!" he said while hugging the older.
he pushed taeyong away.
"if i KNEW you were coming, i would pack my things and dash out of the door."

it was jaehyun, y'know the poor guy who taeyong always gushed over. taeyong just laughed, ignoring the older man.

"oh you're so funny! haha sicheng, isn't he so funny?"

sicheng just sighed, feeling as if he could cry any second. he made a straight face, and muttered in a monotone voice.

"sure."

jaehyun just squirmed in his spot, trying to get the smaller off of him, not succeeding during the process.

sicheng then turned to the other man. he blushed as butterfly's flew in his stomach again. it was yuta. he shyly waved at him while yuta shyly waved back.

"hey," sicheng blurted out.
"hi, are you ready for today?" yuta smiled warmly as he waited for sicheng's response.
he nodded as he stared at his own hands. that smile was so beautiful. it made sicheng's stomach do backflips. but he didn't have a crush on him or something, he just finds his wealth attractive.

"ok, jaehyun. sicheng and i are going on  a date! watch the house would ya?" yuta said calmly as sicheng choked up. damn, he is really going on a date huh? "we should be back in a couple of hours."

jaehyun finally peeled taeyong off of him. "what do you mean watch the house? i'm not your slave. and besides, you have people that you ACTUALLY PAY TO DO THAT!"
"just do it please?" yuta replied as he ignored what jaehyun said. jaehyun scowled. there's no way jaehyun would 'watch the house.'
"well i'm going home. i cannot STAND this boy!" he scuffed as he glared at taeyong.
"i love you too, daddy!" he warmly called out, "let me come home with you so we can fuck~"
"hell no im not putting my dick anywhere near you!" jaehyun hollered as he grabbed his suitcases and ran out the door, taeyong chasing after him.

yuta just giggled, "let me guess, he's never gonna learn, is he?"
"nope, he's just a lovesick puppy." sicheng replied, joining in on the giggles.

"well, my driver is ready to bring us, are you?" yuta said while inching his hand closer to sicheng's. sicheng noticed, and pulled his hand away, confusing yuta.

"yeah...i'm ready!" sicheng replied confidently as yuta felt relieved again. they walked out the door, ready for their first date.

-ahaha.. guess what's happening in the next chapter 🥴

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 25.4K 51
โwhat's the point jaehyun? you're rich. you can always buy more time.โž โธฐCOMPLETED โธฐ12/23/16 - 04/07/18 ยฉ DONGYEOLS
86.9K 4K 25
[โ˜†in which yuta gives up on winwin, realising he never loved him after all.โ˜†] started: 9:2:19 (happy bday young ho ) โ˜†completeโ˜† ended: 15:3:19 โ˜†HIGH...
12.6K 598 22
- taeyong was his first love, and then jungwoo became his second [lowercase intended] started: may 26, 2019 highest ranking(s): #1 in dowoo โ™ฅ๏ธŽ #1 i...
163K 11.1K 41
My boyfriend's crush is kissing a girl, thought Renjun sarcastically, a little bit bitterly... Renjun's life is a crazy mess, Jeno has trust issues, ...