The Singer(Undertale SANS X R...

By SweetFoxyPig

You...are just some teenager who wants something exciting to happen in their life. You have the talent to sin... More

Its 2018 (Now 2019)
Running late
Backstory
Choir
Lunch Talk
The Boy and Job
Something fishy...
Aurthors Note
The Pizza Teen and Anime
The Contest
The News
Hanging Out
Meeting him
The Party
The Apperance
Im Sorry
Authors Note
School Apperance
Quick Authors Note
Lunch Date
I...
Eehh
Why do I love you?
So So Sorry!
The Need to Forget
Almost Happy Ending
The Singer

Hey everyone!

18 0 0
By SweetFoxyPig

As you all know, this was my first ever book I wrote about and I'm so happy that I still get notifications of people adding this to their library.

This process brought me so many good memories that I can't even begin to explain.

I'm planning on writing more, so on that note, how would you guys like a sequel to this?

There would be no singing, but it will be a little more hardcore, since I never added Flowey, Chara, or even Gaster into this book.

If you think it's a good idea or not, comment! I always want to hear your guy's opinion.

Of course, it'll leave off of where the last chapter ended, but again, it'll be more serious as I never explained why or how (y/n) and Daniel broke up or why (y/n) lost their memories in this one. I think it'd be fun to explore more on that, but again, it's up to y'all if you want me to write about it.

Again, thank you for these wonderful 3 (I think) years. ☺

Love y'all so much,
Aliciaisawesome12

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59K 1.5K 35
Sans has had an interesting past. A past that even his beloved brother barely even knows of. A past that he wishes could remain a secret. But when th...
11.8K 377 17
It's been around half a year since your friend, Frisk, as you recall, managed to do something that broke the barrier and let the monsters live with h...
44.8K 1.4K 41
In the world of Undertale, it's supposed to be killed or be killed. This means for many, you have to fight if you're gonna survive. But in a world of...
376K 11.7K 44
Sometimes life gets to the point where you feel like you're a paper airplane. One minute you're soaring, feeling as if nothing could ever get you dow...