The Other Summoner Fairytail...

Gladecavalier_16 tarafından

There is a Universe called Imen but it is been destroyed by a phenomena called the "DOOMED" the whole univers... Daha Fazla

Nathaniel's Past
Welcome to Fairytail
Nathaniel's Profile
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
Nathaniel's Profile ver. 1.5
26
27
Special Chapter
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44

13

925 27 7
Gladecavalier_16 tarafından

A: Hey guys it's me the author I would like to say that thank you so much on reading it and btw I gonna be doing this chapter on the side lines and not focusing on the main group like team Natsu. I know that you might wanna see your character on action but there are some ways that had to be done so I hope you can understand my point. And also forgive me it's just been a hectic schedule this days. So let's get started
//

Nathaniel is at the ruin guild hall, he get started helping with guild on the payment we had, master Makarov is busy on meeting the magic council. The guild had been ask of multiple questions by the magic council but we won that phase. Everything is better now Lucy officially settles things out his father. Everyone is happy again.

Happy: "Nathan are you okay you've always work hard in the guild maybe you should rest for now and get some sleep"

Nathaniel: "I'm okay happy all I need is a ramen and amd pillow I'll be okay"

Happy: "Ok if you say so but tell us if your not feeling well okay"

Nathaniel: "I will"

Then we see the guild is back to normal.

Nathaniel:"I wish we all could be like this"

Happy: "Aye"

Then Nathaniel got up and walk to the bar with Lucy and Mirajane.

Lucy: "Hi there Nathan are you okay your paler than usual you should rest you've dealing all the financial stuff aswell with the paperwork here"

Mirajane: "Yeah, we are still worrying about your health so be careful okay"

Nathaniel: "Okay Mira"

Then in about a second they hear a commotion ahead when someone throw a barrel to Natsu. They see Erza and Laxus. Nathaniel just put his his hands on his nose.

Erza: "Why dont you tell the others what you really feel?"

Laxus: "I have no problem on what I think of them, the guild is full of losers and weaklings, especially the two of you morons your like Phantom's personal punching bag, You know I'm glad I never bother your name, Which brings me with the pretty rich princess wanna be wizard this is your fault"

Mirajane: "LAXUS!!! The master said there is no one on the guild is to be accountable on what happend, Not even you, despite me and Nathan talk to you for help and you turn your back on us"

Nathaniel: "Calm down Mira, Laxus you have done enough why not call it a day. We are all moved on what happend and when since did you care about the guilds ranking isn't like your here always to watch it"

Laxus: "Stop your whing that fight has nothing to do with me, But even I have been the you've  dont have to be hanging your sorrow on this pile of rubble right now, The only one who uses is magic properly is Nathan if it isn't for him all of this people are covered in bandages in the fight"

Erza: "Why you-"

Natsu is about to attack Laxus Nathaniel hold him.

Natsu: " Let go Nathan I have to make him say mercy"

Nathaniel: "Look Natsu if I'm able to catch you in this speed You cannot win againts him at this rate at least you have a lot to learn"

Nathaniel looks at Laxus.

Nathaniel: "Dont think that I'm siding with you I'm just stating the facts and can you just please get out. You making me have wrinkles."

Laxus: "I heard you had a new power now maybe someday we might fight huh?"

Nathaniel: "we are already fighting,so that doesn't change"

Then Laxus grinned and leave the guild.

Time skip

As Team Natsu go to a mission on the theatre, Nathaniel is been called by their master. As he went there he see Laxus with him.

Nathaniel: "Hi Gramps what did you need?"

Makarov: "You and Laxus only that is been requested to do this job. It's about a village that is been attack by a Tree monster and your mission is to eliminate it and heal the villagers."

Natahniel look at the prize its 5 million jewels.

Laxus: "Look like I get to see you in action"

Nathaniel: "Let's just go already I have something to do and here is the paper for the payment sir for the last job that Alzack and Bisca destroyed they did some collateral damage but I manage to hold a few string attached to it so we can have atleast a little money from the reward"

Makarov: "Excellent job my boy"

As the time goes by Nathaniel and Laxus prepare and go with the carriage that is raided by the client's workers.

Laxus: "Well looks like we had some special service"

Nathaniel: "No they don't from what I see the client is out of money they send one of their workers in us this job might be dangerous since the village might be facing some epidemic disease or a parasite a normal pill wont work. And as far as  I concern you had some trouble with vehicles just like Natsu."

Laxus: "Hey it's not tru-"

Laxus immediately cover his mouth and his face is getting paler.

Nathaniel: "Figures"

As they go to the location they see some roots that covers the entire village in it and some corpses aside buried. They cover their faces with mask as they get to the basement.

Village Chief: "Hello I'm the chief of this village. Are you the guild wizards that is been sent by the guild named fairy tail"

Nathaniel: "Yes we do, can we see the patients we had to see what is the problem here"

Village Chief: "Ofcourse, Come with me"

As they go to a large tent they see a line of people in bed that is been covered with roots and some bruises.

Nathaniel: "Dont worry this can be still cured but I want to know what is the cause of this problems"

Laxus: "I'm with him what is with the monster anyway like it will just grow in the middle of the town."

Village Chief: "As you can see  we are all in this debt to a wizard named Alibu you destroyed a plant Dragon that is been attacking this village, he defeated the dragon and he hold its seed, he said it's the good heart of the dragon and we need to take care of it by making it grow....but years past as it grow it gone wild it attack our houses,We try to bring all the doctors even wizards with special skill in healing magic but none of them can heal us"

Laxus: "I see so you took the seed because it's safe to plant and the wizard is strong and you do what he says,If I were in your situation I might be thankful, But as the village chief dont you think you should know who he really is before trusting him"

The villagers bow into shame Nathaniel stand up.

Nathaniel: "I call upon the Maiden of the Mist come forth Undine"

Undine:" You summon me what is the problem Nathaniel"

Nathaniel: "This patients needs help since a parasite cause this disease, can you heal them?"

Undine: "Why can't you heal them by only using your magic"

Nathaniel: "Because as I can see the plants disease is been curse where no human can heal it and since your a nymph you can heal them in the situation"

Undine: "Perfect Cube"

Undine make a large cube of water the villagers put the patients inside it and the plants and bruises starts to disintegrate. Nathaniel get Two bottle and fill a portion of water into it.

Laxus: "What are you doing? The villagers need them."

Nathaniel: "And we need it also, the monster cause this phenomena so we might need it using as an antidote, we have to be caution one move we are good as dead"

Laxus: "Looks like you have everything covered up in here, why the hell I'm needed here"

Nathaniel: "Because as I red through the book as we go hear this kind of monster cannot be cut or burned it will just grow when it is been watered so as I can see you had the most upper hand since you can shock it. The monster body is like a human body it might have some regenerative abilities but we can still damage its insides."

Laxus: "You really make a good wizard,  now I see why Gramps trust you so much"

Nathaniel: "He all trust all of us you just let yourself open with him"

Laxus: "That's bullshit but  but I'm asking you to join us, when I'm the master of the guild I will make anyone strong and with you by my side That guild will dominate others."

Nathaniel: "Sorry I'll pass, you do know that the world both need the weak and strong ones. With out the strong ones we cannot know what will happens to us from the fear and anciety build up,hel we cant even build a foundation to a civilisation but if you loose the weak the whole world starts to rebel itself and end up destroying itself, you never know where it began. Don't worry your secret is safe with me as long you don't do it"

Laxus is just stunned on what the shorter Male just said. The two of them headed outside as they are done healing the patients. As they deal with the monsters mining the see a large tree it has a big petal in it as it opens it's an eyes.

Laxus: "That's a nasty tree"

Nathaniel: "Ofcourse it is now ready?"

Laxus: "So what do you want to do?

Nathaniel: "Your gonna attack it and and know where its weak spot then we attack that spot as long as we can."

Laxus run straight  up and jump when the the vines whipped Nathan make dodge the vines. Then four branches is going to attack Laxus

Nathaniel: "Air Thrust"

4 spiral windblades cut the vines and Laxus charge up.

Laxus: "Lightning Dragon's Jaw"

It hit the Monster but it is regenerating, Nathaniel Mamorize the pattern of its regenerating abilties

Nathaniel: " See Through"

He see that the weak spot of the monster is its roots below him, but the the clouds becames to go dark.

Laxus: "Shit now what are we going to do"

Nathaniel: "Laxus give the clouds a massive Lightning after you drink the antidote"

Laxus: "Why you said Water will make it stronger"

Nathaniel: "I cast the Antidote to be with your lightning so it will be effective againts it"

Laxus shot a massive electricity on the clouds then it started to have a heavy rain but the water isn't just a rain water but its color is red. It hit the Tree monster but then Nathan see an opening to the roots.

Nathaniel: "Destroy the seed now Laxus"

Laxus: " Lightning Dragon's Heavenward Halberd"

The tree is down into crisp. It goes down. Laxus sighs heavily as the clouds starts to shine again. Then Nathaniel sees some fruit from that monster dropped. He picked it up.

Laxus: "Hey be careful we are having a bad time defeating that thing"

Nathaniel: "No I'm gonna study this fruit so we can help the town on their problems when it comes to agriculture"

Laxus: "Let's head back"

Nathaniel: "Yeah"

As they head back the villagers are happy from what Nathaniel and Laxus done on their town. He went to their tent and do some experiments on the plant after 45 minutes he came to the villagers

Nathaniel: "We defeated the monster as you can see, I also study the seed so you will have no problem on planting again, here is the notes on how you do it on not making the plants turn into monsters"

Village Chief: "Thank you very much not you only heal us and defeated the Great Tree Monster you also give us something we can use on our daily lives"

After that the villages throw a feast on them. Laxus drink a lot of beer. He even dances with the girls half naked. Nathaniel just laugh on his actions. Nathaniel sings for every one

Village Chief: "So tell me how long have you been in this relationship?"

Nathaniel blush hardly Laxus just laugh on Nathaniel's reaction and put an arm around his neck. As Nathaniel look at Laxus he smile genuinely not the asshole who beat up others.

Laxus: " Oh we've been together for 2 years ahahahhaha"

Nathaniel: "Excuse us my friend is drunk I'm just gonna take him on our tent"

Nathaniel bring him into the tent they had separate beds but he pits laxus on his bed. Then as he leaves Laxus stop him as he grab Nathaniel's hand.

Laxus: "Please dont leave me like my dad and my mom"

Nathaniel remember those times that Laxus comes to his house just to cry and get drunk. Laxus is devastated on that times he can only rely on one person and that is Nathaniel, Nathaniel is been with Laxus within thick and thin. But that changes when Laxus starts talking to his dad, they became distant to one another.

Nathaniel: "Dumbass when did I leave your side when you need me the most, but you cannot hurt anyone as long as I'm here I will do my best to bring you to the right path."

Sylph summons himself as Nathaniel put a blanket on Laxus.

Sylph: "Why don't you tell him that you like him for the longest time?"

Nathaniel: "Because I'm not honored of loving someone if I'm going to leave them at the end"

Sylph: "Who said your going to leave him in the end of the day?"

Nathaniel: "We all know what happend to on my past relationship right?"

Sylph: "Yeah but this is Laxus that we are talking about his been with you since he joined the guild"

Nathaniel: "......."

Sylph: "All right, All right I will stop but you had to find someone sooner or later, being alone sucks you know, Bye summon me as long as you can"

Sylph disappeared and back to his normal habitat. On that morning as they are leaving the town the village give the money and they went back on thir journey. But then... they hear a large commotion behind them.

?????: LAXUSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

As the both of them turn around they see the thunder legion crying.

Evergreen: "We missed you so much"

Bickslow: "Yeah we are just done doing our job and we are heading back to Magnolia."

Then Freed tapped Nathaniel's Shoulder.

Freed: "Hey is Laxus okay from your job, Master says that you are in a dangerous quest"

Nathaniel: "Yeah c'mon Freed this is Laxus we are talking about and I'm there so even if he will have a wound I will heal it"

Bickslow: "So what do you say Nathan let's bring back the old Thunder legion

Nathaniel: "Sorry I had to pass I more on a solo mission guy but whenever you need me you know where to find me. But you guys go ahead I'm visiting the Spa town Hosenka"

Evergreen: "All right Nathaniel see you back in the guild if we are there"

Nathaniel: "Yeah just make sure you dont destroy anything okay"

Then Nathaniel go the the Spa town Hosenka. Nathaniel has a access there because the Owner have a huge debt with him from saving the client's entire family from a huge bomb on a quest so as a return his always free to check in and be served.As he walk on the spa he sees team Natsu.

Nathaniel: "Oh hey guys nice to see you here"

Natsu: "Awesome Nathan is here this is gonna be so cool"

Lucy: "Pipe down Natsu, but how did your quest go"

Nathaniel just give them a thumbs up.

Gray: "There is the Nathan we all knew never destroys a single thing in a job"

Natsu: "SERIOUSLY HOLY CRAP!!"

Happy: "C'mon Natsu out of all the wizards in our guild Nathan is the cleanest when it comes to job"

Lucy: "Really, wow"

Erza: "That is right but if his teammate makes a huge destruction he do what he can in order to minimize it. That is how my brother is"

Nathaniel: "I see your checking in"

Then Lucy see the VIP ticket on Nathaniel's hand.

Lucy: "Is that a VIP ticket from the spa!!"

Nathaniel: "Yep"

Gray: "How the hell did you get that!!!"

Nathaniel: "Just from previous quest"

Erza: "Nathan defused a huge bomb that is about to explode hear before"

Lucy: "Your really that person, they say you save every people in this spa"

Nathaniel: "Its no big deal I just red some books so I know how to defused it"

Nathaniel checks in with Lucy,Natsu,Gray,Erza,and Happy. They started a pillow fight. Then Nathan notice someone on the rock. He goes there while they are busy. And the person grab him and he see its Juvia. Then they starts to whisper.

Nathaniel: "Hey your Juvia right, Nice seeing you here"

Nathan smiles then Juvia smile aswell.

Juvia: "Oh I'm just rooting for my Gray"

Nathaniel: "Your Gray, You mean you like him"

Juvia: "You could say that"

Nathaniel: "Well good luck with that the boys in our guild is oblivious as hell"

Juvia: "I see thanks for the advice"

Nathaniel: "Wanna join us?"

Juvia: "Sorry ,I think I'm gonna decline the offer this time"

Nathaniel: "That's okay but you build your courage talk to us okay"

Juvia just nods she see now why everyone on fairytail likes Nathan its because of his kindness.

Nathan and Lucy get out because of the war that is happening on that room. As the two man appeared Loke make them sleep.they talk about all the stuff  that they had. Lucy decided to invite him for some dinner since Loki find her gate keys and rescuing the two of them from the Renegade Wizards. Nathaniel decided to be alone the  Erza came from behind him.

Erza: "What are you thinking about?"

Nathaniel: "Do you think the others are okay back at the tower?"

Erza: "I hope so I just wish Jellal keep his words"

Nathaniel: "I just wish they remember us and they are kind"

Erza just hug Nathaniel when Nathaniel starts to cry, Erza on the other hand just bury her face on Nathaniel's shoulder. After that they fall asleep.

As the day past by Nathaniel decided to go with Loki on the grave of Karen

Nathaniel: "Hey man are you okay"

Loki: " Hey Nathaniel I'm fine now"

Nathaniel: "You know I can talk to him right?"

Loki: "Yeah but you know Nymphs and Celestial Spirits are mortal enemies from the start"

Nathaniel: "Can't say I blame you"

Loki: "Look like my time is up huh?"

Nathaniel: "No it's not up because she's is coming in 3,2,1

Lucy appeared

Lucy: "There you are,and Nathan your here too?"

Loki: "Lucy"

Nathaniel: "I see you've finally put it together"

Lucy: "The whole guild is looking for you, That's Karen's grave isn't it? She was a great wizard and she had a contract with you right? The spirit Loki no that is not really your name your Leo the Lion"

Loki: "She really is smart"

Nathaniel: "Dont forget she is a celestial wizard she had a contract with a lot of spirits"

Then Lucy explains the rules on the contract on celestial spirits. She is been amaze that Loki last for 3 years. Loki explains his past with Karen that pit Lucy into Silence. Then Leo starts to fade away.

Nathaniel: "Now Lucy did you see what kind of world we are leaving is unfair"

Lucy: "Why won't you help him"

Nathaniel: "Because even I am bounded to law of my own spirits that law is I cannot help any spirits even the celestial ones back to their home of owner. But you can your a celestial spirit wizard you know what you have to do"

Lucy try his best to open Loki's gate but Nathaniel came up with a plan.

Nathaniel: "One more Lucy, If we combine our magic, I just think about this if I'm not able to help any spirits on our rules but I can help the wizard to help there spirit. Now Loki came back to Fairytail"

Lucy: "Open gate of the Lion"

Nathaniel hold Lucy it created a lightning barrier

Loki: "Stop it the both of you please dont make me have a guilt on killing both of you two"

Nathaniel: "That's not gonna happend Loki you will be always a part of the guild no matter what,you hear me?"

Lucy: "Its not your fault, you didn't kill her, the one who decided your responsible is they dont know they were wrong"

Then the time stop on the three of them. The Celestial spirit came.

Celestial Spirit King : "Hello my old friend. As you all know wizards and spirits must obey celestial law and taking the life of the key owner is forbidden in any circumstances thou not it is not your hand your still responsible for her death Leo the lion so therefore you where banished from the Celestial World for Eternity"

Lucy: "Hold on that doesn't seems fair at all"

Loki: "Lucy stop"

Nathaniel: "As I may speak the rules from the beginning has a flaw"

Celestial Spirit King: "Old friend, Human girl, Nymph friend. I had made my decision and it stands, Leo has broken a Celestial law"

After several arguments they made a final desicion.

Celestial Spirit King: "Now Leo the Lion you are been given a passage through Celestial Spirit World"

Lucy: "Thanks Stash face"

Celestial Spirit King: "And also Nymph friend I think our world must be in synch right?"

Nathaniel: "No I think it's fine the way it is King of the stars, even if we try to make both spirit world combine there will be far more worst war can happen so let's just things be but thanks for the justice for Loki."

Loki Leo the Lion is now at Lucy's service. They went to the guild Natsu and Happy is shock on the fact that Loki is a Celestial spirit. As a thanks he give us tickets on akane resort. Lucy remember the smile on Erza and Natahniel's face little did she know that smile soon vanish

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

18.3K 285 13
After Lucy doesn't go on a job with Natsu, later he finds a guy kissing her. Upset he leaves. He doesn't get why his heart hurts and goes away on a m...
61.2K 1.4K 33
After a long journey of 100 years quest, Team Natsu went back to Magnolia to their guild Fairy Tail. But there was something wrong with Lucy, there's...
13.1K 606 24
After escaping a terrifying and traumatic experience, Lucy moves to a new school. No one knows who she is, she can make a new life. Natsu falls for h...
3.2K 100 23
"Are we all lost stars trying to light up the dark?" Enter the Quest of the Ancient Fire, they said. It'll save the guild from thirteen years' worth...