I'm The One • Drinny

By KitKat_Mikaelson17

"I'm sorry" he said and I shake my head slowly. "It's not your fault" "It is" "I could've said no..." "But y... More

Aesthetics
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Book 2 - Summary
Chapter 1 | Remember Me
Chapter 2 | It's him
3 | Aww, dont you want to share a bed with me, weasley?
4 | Draco, you smell so good! Can i kiss you?
5 | Like what you see, Weasley?
7 | You can never be too sure
8 | You didn't get laid or something?
9 | I'm definitely going to hell for this
10 | I will not let you bring an enemy into my bed!
11 | Only Us
12 | Did you sha**ed her?
13 | Let's kill that b*tch
14 | It consumes me
15 | Stormy Eyes
Book 3 Addition Characters
1 | Ginny, will you marry me now?
2 | F.uck My Life
3 | Those beautiful grey eyes
4 | Ogling her like a lunatic
5 | Weasley, what happened to your hair?
7 | Close your goddamn mouth
6 | oh yeah? it's fucking stupid
8 | My red
CLARIFICATION!!
9 | one suicide
10 | stuck with me
11 | this moment is perfect
Another Aesthetic ✨
12 | Hump and Dump
13 | Wedding massacre
14 | The One
~ Epilogue ~

6 | Please don't get killed

551 22 3
By KitKat_Mikaelson17

GINNY

To say I was shocked would be understatement of the century.

Now we've got more bigger problem.

Dear Merlin.

What is it like to live like a normal person?

Without all this worry and problem.

None of us said anything until I remember I was making pudding and get back to it.

I was pouring the pudding to the container mindlessly.

My brain still can't wrap the fact.

All I know for certain is we're all doomed if Voldemort knows Hermione's carrying his enemy's baby.

Well, we're all doomed anyway.

I sighed heavily and then put the container at the dining table.

Hermione looked up to me and I seated myself next to her.

I caress her hand and smile soothingly at her.

"No matter what happens, I will always stand by your side. You're my sister"

She broke into tears and both of us turning into a sobbing mess.

After fifteen minutes we can finally calm down and I rubbed her back soothingly. We're still hugging each other.

"Does Harry..."

"No"

"Hermione?!"

"I can't tell him. You know how he gets. He.. he's gonna freaked out... it's gonna stressed him out.. I just.. at least not now"

"Hermione it's crazy and you know it. What happens when your belly got bigger? Your body's gonna change and he will notice it"

"I know, but... just not now.. I'll tell him.. later"

"And when is this 'later'?"

"I don't know.. okay? I'm just.. I don't want to burden him"

"Hermione..."

"Excuse me... um sorry to interrupt.."

Pansy Parkinson said that and cause the both of us to silent.

"I'm really sorry.. I come at the worst timing, but.. I just really craving those pudding and I.."

"Merlin! I forgot to bring it to you. Here it is, I already use a cooling spell so.. it's all good. Don't worry, I cooked it without magic.."

"Thank you Ginny" she seated herself next to Hermione while the former just stay silent and watch Pansy curiously.

"How long have you been standing there?"

"Long enough to know you're carrying Potter's child"

"Not so loud, Pansy!"

"It's okay, everyone's asleep, you know how men are. They're heavy sleeper"

Hermione heaved a sigh and rubbed her temples.

"Look, it's not my place to say but, I think he has the right to now, Granger. It is his child after all"

"Yeah?! And cause any more stress into him? Cause him more pain?"

"You don't know that! What if he.."

"Parkinson, no offense but, you don't know him. So trust me when I said it's not the right time to tell him. I know him better than anyone else. I'll tell him, at the right time"

Pansy exchanges glance with me, both of us share the same gloomy expression on our faces but say nothing.

"Alright, if that's your decision. So what's next?"

"What do you mean what's next?"

"Well you clearly have to search for spell to conceal your belly so that they won't find out"

"I..."

"And you need to see a healer"

"No! I can't!"

"Hermione, your baby..."

"Shush Ginny! Look, I know, for spell, I'll look for it tomorrow. And for the healer, I.. I'm going to go to muggle doctor"

"I think it's brilliant. So no one in the magic world can trace it"

"I'll go with you" Pansy said that cause both Hermione and I to stunned.

She saw the look at our faces and a light chuckle escapes her lips.

"Us girls have to stick together, right? At least that's what I heard from those bitches in Slytherin. And besides, we're on the same side now, so I think we should start warming up at one point or another so, what's the best way to bond than to accompany your girl friend to do girl stuff?"

"It's quite twisted but.. you've got a point. We are on the same side now so, might as well get used to each other"

"Just don't expect me to braid hair with you guys. But if you need a sex advice or crazy bitch to do your stuff, You can count on me" Hermione snorts while I chuckled.

"You're really one in a kind, Pansy. No wonder my brother likes you"

"Love me, you mean. That man is wrapped around my pretty fingers"

"Ew, I don't want to hear about my brother's love life"

"Trust me honey, it's nothing compare to our se..."

"Ew!! Stop it, you creep!"

Pansy chuckles and continue eating her pudding.

"It's not like you and Draco haven't done it anyway" she smirks and wriggled her eyebrows suggestively.

My face is as red as my hair and two older woman laughs at my embarrassment.

"Aww, look at her"

"Stop it. It happened a long time ago, i can't even..."

Suddenly we heard footsteps and all of us got silent.

A platinum blonde hair shining through the moonlight and I furrows my eyebrows.

What's Draco doing up so late?

"Draco?"

He turned around and confusion written on his face when he saw all of us.

"Ginny? Pansy? And is that, Granger?"

"Why are you up?"

He looked at me with gloomy expression.

"An urgent meeting. I have to go"

"Wait, the death eaters meeting?"

"What else, Pansy?" he replied sourly.

"No, I mean, how do you.."

"My arms are burning, my tattoo felt like it's on fire which means he's not happy about something and he summoned us to an urgent meeting"

"Now if there's no more question, I'm gonna go" he already turned around but I quickly jog to him.

"Wait! Draco!"

"Ginny?"

We're only five inches apart and the image of his pretty body flashes through my mind that makes me cursed myself.

Damn Ginny! Focus!

"What are you.."

"I just want to say.."

"What do..."

Damnit! His scent! Argh!!!

Focus.

F o c u s!!

Focus you pathetic girl!

"I just..." my breathing get heavier and I want nothing more than just to tiptoed so I can kiss those luscious lips.

I balled my fist and groaned inwardly.

"Please don't get killed"

"Is that your way to express your affection, Miss Weasley?" He smirks at me and I almost swooned by how handsome he looked right now.

"I mean it. Don't.. don't die..."

He tilted my flushed face and staring deeply into my eyes. Without hesitation he kissed me lightly on my lips but enough to makes me breathless.

The kiss was only for mere second and the moment he back away I just want to grabbed him and kissed him but I resist the urge.

"Don't worry sweet girl. I'll come back to you"

With cheeks as red as my hair I only nodded my head and he caress my cheeks gently before walking to the fireplace.

"Fuck! I almost forgot!" He said, suddenly turned around.

"Granger, I'm going to lift the protector charm. As soon as I'm gone, you know what to do"

"All right, Malfoy"

He nodded his head at her and spare me one last glance before throwing the floo powder into the fireplace, walked to that green flame and gone from my sight.

Come back to me, Draco Malfoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 3.7K 24
Not my best kind of works. Please read my other Fanfictions instead: Birth of Hell || Riddle Draco's Revival || Malfoy *Discontinued* "It was beaut...
92 2 1
[One-shot] Pairings: implied Drarry at the end, Hinny (One-sided), Ginny/OMC Genre: Romance, Drama, Tragedy. AU: The Potters lived. No Voldemort. Pub...
1.2K 52 13
Harry returns for his final year of Hogwarts, much to his dismay. Ron and Hermione at his side, things have changed and not many people know how to d...
355K 11.8K 16
"You know what Potter... I think I'll take that offer," Draco began, walking closer towards me, backing me against the wall. "Wait, really?" I looked...