Forgotten-another Percabeth s...

FandomClooover

I know this isn't an original story, the start and the description may look like others. But this is another... Еще

Disclaimer
Percy Jackson 1
Percy Jackson 2
Annabeth Chase 3
Percy Jackson 4
Annabeth Chase 5
Percy Jackson 6
Percy Jackson 7
Annabeth Chase 8
Percy Jackson 9
Annabeth Chase 10
Annabeth Chase 11
Percy Jackson 12
Annabeth Chase 13
Percy Jackson 14
Jason Grace 15
Percy Jackson 16
Justin Jackson 17
Percy Jackson 18
Justin Jackson 19
Percy Jackson 20
Annabeth Chase 21
Percy Jackson 23
Annabeth Chase 24
Leo Valdez 25
Jason Grace 26
Percy Jackson 27
Justin Jackson 28
Percy Jackson 29
Annabeth Chase 30
Percy Jackson 31
Percy Jackson 32
Annabeth Chase
Percy Jackson 34

Justin Jackson 22

2.5K 33 6
FandomClooover

There she stood, right in front of me. Her hair was messy, her eyes were red. And her hand held a rock. Ready to crush me.

"Woah Annie, what are you doing?" I asked and took a few steps back. She let her hand fall down her side and dropped the rock.

"Oh Justin, it's you" she said, not sounding to happy about it. "What are you doing out here at this time?" And I suddenly remembered that this question kinda was for me to.

"Couldn't sleep" she said and looked at the ground, "what about you?". "Same" I answered, but it wasn't entirely true.

She nodded and I knew she didn't believe me but I was happy she didn't ask more about it.

Annabeth sat down on a lodge, and took a deep breath. I sat beside her.

"Did you have a nightmare?" I asked looking at her eyes. The moon was reflecting i those beautiful grey eyes, I could see tears filling them. Make it look like a grey stormy sea.

She nodded as a answer to my question. I didn't ask anything else. Just sat there besides her in silence.

I saw her silently crying. I didn't know what to do. Should I comfort her? Should I say something? I've never been in a situation like this before.

"You ok?" I asked, I knew it was a stupid question. But this awkward silence was bugging me.

"Yeah" she said, or almost whispered. Then there was this silence again. I could see the sun rise behind the trees, and the night sky changed from black to red. The wind was cold against my skin. But I didn't freeze.

I heard noice, form the others waking up. When I looked besides me Annabeth had walked back to the tent. And now I was alone. Left alone again.

Just posted a short chapter so you have something to read. Next will be longer, promise

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

672K 8.4K 24
Percy Jackson has been betrayed. After his new half brother frames him for everything at camp, he was shunned by the other campers, even Chiron. His...
53.1K 1.1K 19
Percy Jackson left his camp to wander around the world. His journey was quickly shortened when a mysterious man offers him a place away from earth. A...
216K 4.2K 20
For once in Percy Jackson's life everything is peaceful, but when tragedy strikes, he is left alone. His closest friends and family all died in a see...
609K 10.9K 48
Athena said Loyalty will kill him. Loyalty will kill. Maelstrom will destroy. Mystique will torture. He is Perseus, the worst of them all. ...