Chris and Street

By MackenzieRock7

What would have happened if Chris went to Street and lucas house after their talk in the episode of Day of Dr... More

Connection
The Next Day
Chris apartment
A/N
I'm sorry
Apology Accepted
Surprise of a lifetime part 1
Surprise of a lifetime part 2
Ready Or Not
Little blip
Telling everyone
Sweet moment
Moving In
Meeting Jail Bird
Meeting Jail Bird Part 2
Catching up
Streets mom
Hell of a day

At home

5.1K 35 1
By MackenzieRock7

Street Pov

I walk in the front door, I set my stuff in my room. I walk back out and grab a beer from the fridge, I can't deny I have feelings for chris. I have never denied that, the way she is, it's mesmerizing to watch and damn if she can't take down a bad guy. How she connects with people in the field, it doesn't matter who is it she can connect with them. I mean I would be lying if I say I didn't find Chris attractive because she is sexy as hell. I know we both felt something when we kissed, but I get it she's in a relationship with Ty and Kira.

And I wouldn't won't to mess that up for her, because I care a lot about her. And I know she cares about me as well but like she said we are team mates and friends nothing more nothing less. But I can't help my feelings, I mean I can but it doesn't mean I don't still care very deeply for her. I walk over to the couch and turn in the t.v. my favorite show is on.

I know this sounds weird but I mike and Molly, I can relate to the crazy family and all the other weirdness I guess. Still no word from mom, I guess I'm just used to this by now. Hondo was right I will always love my mom, but I cant trust her because all she cares about is herself. I get up to go and get another beer from the fridge.

I'm walking back when there is a knock on the door, I set my beer down and walk over. Opening the door there is someone I didn't expect to see. "Are you going to let me in" she asks "yah come on in...Chris" I say. Looking at her walk past me and in the door and stopping in the living room.

"Is everything ok Chris" I ask closing the door and turning to look at her. We exchange looks until I look away, I feel a hand grabbing my chin and bringing me to look her in the eyes. Our lips only inches apart, "Chris what are we doing" I ask? "Something that should have been done been a couple weeks ago" she responds.

She leaned in and kissed me, I responded by putting my hands at her waist. I pull back and look at her, "are we were doing this" I ask her "Street" she says. "Yes" I reply "just shut up and kiss me" she states "you got it" I reply.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.2K 1K 12
When Chris' sister moves to town, she meets Chris' SWAT family. What happens when one falls for her? Will she let him in or will she stay alone in he...
48.6K 761 40
What would've have happened if jay left Molly's early that night, and caught Lindsay leaving. What if he talked to her before she left. What they don...
16.7K 236 26
#stris fans, this is for you! 💗 A simple love story between Chris and Street, starting somewhere in the first season and eventually taking a differe...
160K 4.6K 54
Every girl that has thought about being with some famous guy and some point in her life. What happens when August meets your family? What happens whe...