๐“๐จ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐’๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ...

By theshimmery_star

Childhood best friends but got separated. They meet after 12 years. They fell in love. They were about to... More

Character sketch
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue

Chapter 13

4.4K 315 26
By theshimmery_star

At evening Nandini came to Malhotra's place and directly went to Alya's room. Seeing her in regular attire Alya frowned. "Nandini, what the hell are you doing? Why are not you ready yet?"

"Why will I be ready?" Nandini stared at her confusion.

Alya slapped her forehead seeing her forgetful nature. "You forgot that we have arranged a bachelor party for Mukti and Zubin tonight? We have go for that. It's almost time."

Nandini got up with a jerk biting her tongue. "Oh shit! It totally slipped out of my mind. How can I be so careless!!!"

Mukti patted her back seeing her getting hyper. "It's okay, there is nothing to worry. You get ready here only. You have got your change here too. Get ready fast and come to terrace. We will be there only."

"Okay." Nandini smiled nodding her head.

Nandini got ready in a two pieces dress and went to terrace. Her eyes fell on Manik first who was talking with some of his old friends. He was looking so handsome in his attire.

(Manik's attire)

Manik's eyes also fell on Nandini. She was looking so gorgeous in that simple dress too. His eyes went to her bare legs which were visible due to the short skirt.

(Nandini's attire)

Manik gestured towards Nandini that she was looking beautiful. Nandini passed him a beautiful smile.

Nandini was walking towards Manik. Before she could reach him, Alya took her to meet with someone. Nandini was turning back after the girl left when she collided with Manik. She blushed and again turned back.

Manik came close to her ear and whispered in a husky tone, "You are looking so hot."

Nandini ran away from there being shy. Manik laughed at her reaction.

The party was going on in full swing. Manik was noticing Nandini's every action. Nandini's eyes also fell on Manik. She noticed him gesturing towards her ear. She touched her ear and noticed that her one earring was missing.

Manik asked through his eyes where is her earring. She also nodded her head in negative that she doesn't know.

Nandini without telling anyone went down to search for her earring. Manik also didn't notice her. She was looking for the earring but it was no where to be found.

She thought to wear another pair but nothing suits with that dress. So, she decided to go home and look for another earring then again she would be back as it would take hardly 10 minutes to come back.

Other side Manik was looking for Nandini as it has been an hour since he had not seen Nandini around. He was getting really tensed. He came down and asked everyone. They also couldn't say anything about her.

Manik went to Nandini's home. She didn't go there as well. He searched every corner of the house but couldn't find her anywhere. He finally asked the watch man. He told that he saw Nandini going out but didn't know where she went.

Manik's worry crossed all the limits. Suddenly Aryaman came there and saw Manik tensed. He asked, "What happened, Manik?"

"Nandini is missing. I have searched every corner of our house, she is no where. Watchman said Nandini has gone out but he didn't know where she went." Manik's voice shivered as he spoke about Nandini.

In a few moments, everyone in the house got to know that Nandini is missing. Ankita started crying. Nyonika, Bhavna and Mohini tried to calm her down but they themselves were so much tensed for Nandini.

Manik was confused where to search for Nandini. Everyone were looking here and there. They also called her friends. But she was no where. Manik went till the 3/4 times but she was not there. He asked everyone. But failed. Nobody saw her. Being tired Manik came back home.

Seeing Manik's face, everyone got to know that he didn't find Nandini. Suddenly Cabir came running and told, "Manik, come fast. I have got to know about Nanidni."

Manik looked at him for once and ran out with him. All his tiredness flew with the one line 'We have found Nandini.'

They both went to the place and found Nandini lying there senseless. A lot of people were gathered around her.

Manik ran towards Nandini and took her in his arms holding her close.

"What happened to her? Why is she sleeping like this? And how did she reach here? Speak up." Manik shouted holding Nandini close to his heart.

They told that some boys were trying to take Nandini with them forcefully. But it was fortunate for her that someone saw them and gathered people. Seeing them coming, the boys ran away from there leaving Nandini.

Manik was burning with rage. He was feeling like killing all of them with bare hand. He held Nandini more close to him to control his anger.

Cabir understood Manik's inner turmoil, "Manik, control your anger. I think the boys we had beat today, they have done this. You come with Nandini, I'm taking out the car." 

Manik nodded and Cabir left to bring the car.

Manik looked at Nandini's face. His heart pained seeing her like this. Her dress torn at on side. There were some bruises on her hand, neck and forehead. Her kajal were ruined due to crying. He couldn't see her this vulnerable condition.

"I failed. I failed once again. I had promised Nandini that I will always protect her. But I couldn't. I failed every time. I broke my promise. I had left her when she needed me the most. Now when I am back, I still could not keep her safe. Thus she landed to this condition. I won't be able to forgive myself ever for this. I am sorry Nandini." -Manik was thinking all this looking at Nandini's face.

Manik was burning with anger. He was trying really hard to control his rage. Nandini was still in his arms. She was unconscious. May be she got afraid a lot, that's why she lost her consciousness.

Manik sat on the back seat with Nandini. On the way back, the drive was too silent. Manik was just staring at Nandini's face. Cabir very well understood Manik's inner turmoil. But he was scared thinking about Manik's anger. He knew Manik always had anger issues. But when it's about Nandini, he always lost his control and senses.

Manik again took Nandini in his arms after reaching home and went in. Manik made Nandini lie down on the coach in the hall only. No one could utter anything seeing Nandini's condition. They were numb. Only Ankita was crying seeing her daughter's condition.

Precap: After effects.

Done for today. Did you expect it?

What do you think going to happen now?

How was little Manan moment?

Are you enjoying the book?

Which one is your favorite moment?

Don't forget to vote.

Bye.

02.12.2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.2K 5.8K 21
I will post one shot on Manan and Pani here. Add this book to your library for some amazing one shots on your favourite couple. Cover credit- star_o...
321K 30.4K 31
#PRIVATE STORY# Ten years is a lot of time, especially if you are not in contact with someone, isn't it? Manik Malhotra and Nandini Murthy were child...
53.1K 2.6K 8
Manik and Nandini are childhood best friends. Manik is the cool guy while Nandini is the introverted girl. They enter the same college, Space. While...
1.4M 84.7K 118
A love story of our very own couple manan with a loads n loads of love with a pinch of comedy and offcourse drama masala????????????????..... Peep i...