𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐲 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥...

By theshimmery_star

Childhood best friends but got separated. They meet after 12 years. They fell in love. They were about to... More

Character sketch
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue

Chapter 12

4.4K 324 15
By theshimmery_star

Same day at noon Manik was looking for Nandini. But she was nowhere to be found. So, Manik asked Alya about her whereabouts and got to know that she has gone to pick Pari from her school.

Manik didn't wait there anymore and ran outside to get there. He was about to drive off when Cabir called him from back.

Cabir was standing beside his car. "Oye hero, where are you going?"

Manik gave him a serious look. "I have a very very very important mission. So, going for that only."

"You have just come and started an important mission. Great!!! But tell me with whom you have started the mission?"  Cabir winked at him. He asked in a teasing tone making Manik throw a glare to him. But he didn't even care about that.

Manik started the car. "If you want to see, then come with me."

Cabir jumped at his place like a kid who got his favorite candy. "That I will come even if you don't want me to come. I also want to see who has the guts to be in a mission that too against us. I am damn excited."

"Come fast."

After Cabir got in the car, Manik drove off to Pari's school. When they reached, they saw Nandini and Pari were coming out of school.

Cabir passed a teasing look to Manik. "Oh! So this is your very very very important mission."

Manik threw a hard glare to him. "Sorry to burst your bubble but it's not the mission you are thinking. You sit here quietly, I will just come. Dare you come behind me."

Nandini looked at other side before walking away when her eyes fell on Manik who was coming out of his car. He wore his sunglasses looking damn hot.

(Manik's attire)

(Nandini's attire)

Manik also took a glance of her, she was looking so pretty. For a moment he forgot his reason of coming here. But he got back to senses soon.

Nandini looked at Manik sternly. She was not expecting Manik to be there. "You!? What are you doing here?"

Manik didn't say her anything. He gave two chocolates to Pari who smiled at him.

Nandini gritted her teeth angrily looking at him who was busy with Pari. "What is this, Manik? I am asking you something. Why are not you answering? What was the need of coming here? Pari was coming home only. You could have met her there as well.

Manik turned towards her. He passed a sweet smile to her. "Is your head alright after you had drunk that night? You are only shouting from morning."

Nandini passed an angry look to Manik. "I didn't drink. You had made me drink. Stupid."

Manik was taken aback with her outburst. "What!? When did I make you drink? You are the one who had grabbed the bear bottle from my hand and started drinking like mad."

Pari was getting irritated seeing the arguing once again. She slapped her forehead as they were looking no less than 2 year old. She shouted on top of her voice. "Stop fighting."

"See this kid also got scared hearing your voice. You should not shout Nandini." Manik mocked looking at her.

Nandini gave him a death glare. Manik also decided not to instigate his little time bomb anymore else it will burst any moment.

Manik turned towards Pari. "Pari, come to this side with me for a while. I need to talk something important and private to you. If I will say here, then this mad woman will hear everything"

Nandini was shocked but glared Manik after composing herself. "Listen I am not at all interested in your useless talks. So, stop saying rubbish."

Manik didn't say anything and grabbed Pari's hand. "Pari come."

Manik took Pari a little away from Nandini so that she couldn't hear them.

"Pari, that day you were saying that some boys disturb Nandini, right? Tell me where are they? Where will I find them?"

"Ummm........ Go straight to this road then take the next turn. They always sit there and talk in bad language."

She said the last line making a bad face which Manik found really adorable just like Nandini.

Manik couldn't resist pulling her cheeks. "Thank you cutie. Okay. Now we will go to Nandini but don't tell her about our conversation. It's our secret. Okay?"

Pari nodded her head. "Okay.."

Pari came back to Nandini. Nandini gave her an angry glare, then held her hand and started walking.

Nandini and Pari reached to the place where those boys were standing. They were passing dirty comments to Nandini. But she didn't even give any heed to them. She didn't even look at him. She was crossing them walking straight with Pari when she told, "Di, wait. I want to see wrestling."

Nandini narrowed her gaze looking at her. "Pari, what the rubbish you are saying? Where will you see wrestling now? Walk fast. We need to go from here soon."

Seeing them standing one of the boys came close to them and asked, "What's the matter, sweetheart? Are you waiting someone? Is it me?" He had a creepy smile on his face which made them feel disgusted.

Nandini was scared like hell. She tried to away with Pari but she was adamant not to leave from there.

Suddenly Pari got all excited and pointed to other side. "Di, see who is here."

Nandini turned back and saw Manik and Cabir coming out of Manik's car. Cabir came to Nandini and asked her to go and sit in the car with Pari. Without any argument, Nandini went away with Pari. 

Now Nandini knew why Manik was here and what was he talking to Pari. She never liked these fights and all. Actually she was scared of these fighting things. So, she was sitting in the car quietly closing her eyes.

Other side Pari was enjoying the fighting a lot. Manik and Cabir was beating those boys like anything. Manik was so furious that his eyes were blood red.

Inside the car, Nandini was praying for Manik and Cabir. When she couldn't hear the sound of fighting anymore, she opened her eyes slowly. A lot of people were gathered there. But she couldn't see Manik and Cabir among them. So, she asked Pari, "Where is Manik and Cabir?"

"There they are coming."

Now Nandini could see them. They were coming as if nothing happened. Still Nandini could see Manik's red eyes. They both came and took the front seat.

"How was the show, Nandini? Did you like it?" Cabir asked excitedly.

Pari laughed loudly hearing him. "Cabir bro, di didn't see anything. She was sitting here closing her eyes. But I watched it."

Nandini rolled her eyes and looked at Pari angrily. "Pari, shut up." Then she turned towards Manik and Cabir. "What was the need of doing all this?"

"Nandini, this was the trailer only. The picture is left yet." Cabir raised his imaginary collar looking at Nandini.

Hearing this, Manik and Cabir started laughing. Manik started driving and Nandini was just staring at Manik from the backside.

Manik was also stealing glances of Nandini through the mirror time to time. Her hairs were flying in the air. She was looking just like a doll. It was getting really hard for Manik to concentrate on the road.

Cabir noticed Manik and Nandini both but decided not to tease them now. He was also loving the closeness between them. He had also prayed to keep these two together always.

They dropped Nandini and Pari at their place and came to their place as Nandini told that she would come later for the party.

Mukti has arranged a bachelor party for Zubin. They had decided to arrange the party at some club but elders didn't permit them. So, they decided to party at the terrace.

Precap: Party and dhamaka.

That's all for now. How was it?

Are you liking the bickering of Manan?

What do you think about the challenge?

Which one is your favourite moment?

Do tell me and please vote.

Bye.

25.11.2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 7.8K 30
Manik and Nandini were in love with each other ... they were inseparable. After so many difficulties and problems they had came together but sometime...
29.7K 3K 17
Falling in love is one of the most beautiful feelings in this world. Other hand opposite side of love is the most hurtful feeling in this world. Two...
223K 22.1K 44
Two people. Their tale after they bump into each other after nine years. One is back for a wedding. The other is where the one had left him years bef...
78.1K 5.8K 21
I will post one shot on Manan and Pani here. Add this book to your library for some amazing one shots on your favourite couple. Cover credit- star_o...